[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Should disabled people be killed off? They don't contribute
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /pol/ - Politically Incorrect

Thread replies: 113
Thread images: 11
Should disabled people be killed off? They don't contribute to society and they leech welfare and disability.
>>
File: help.jpg (103 KB, 551x560) Image search: [Google]
help.jpg
103 KB, 551x560
Sparta used to throw disabled babies off of a cliff so I don't see a reason not to.
>>
File: lamborghini-countach.jpg (200 KB, 1920x1080) Image search: [Google]
lamborghini-countach.jpg
200 KB, 1920x1080
I'm a disabled felon.

Haha.
>>
>>70248397
What if they were born that way?

It's not their fault, right?
>>
>>70248271
Natural selection says yes
>>
Do we kill niggers?
>>
>>70248663
What if it's a functional disability, like bad vision?
>>
Lets be serious nobody on /pol/ has the balls to kill anything.

If I gave one of you guys some Zyklon B and told you to gas a room of Jews (some children, some elderly) then he would fall to his knees crying "I CAN'T DO IT".
>>
File: EydiHYj.gif (615 KB, 350x204) Image search: [Google]
EydiHYj.gif
615 KB, 350x204
>>70248593
Dude, those were the primary type of disabled babies. It doesn't matter if the baby didn't mean to be born a crip because the cliff is fucking calling their name.
>>
>>70248271
They don't need to be killed, let's just stop altogether with this collectivist bullshit, let's stop paying taxes, no more welfare and disability. They'll die off eventually when their families won't be able to take care of them anymore (if they aren't abandonned or killed altgother by their families). That's how it is supposed to work.

>>70248593
That's one of the few cases where I think abortion is acceptable. Abortion paid by the woman asking for it though, as I've said we wouldn't pay taxes anymore.
>>
>>70248943
You don't know me faggot

I'd shove you into the room as well.
>>
>>70249044

I'd like to see you try, cunt.
>>
>>70248271
Those with mental disabilities should be euthanize or at least sterilized to ensure they do not reproduce. Physical disabilities would be dependent on how well a person could function. If a person can prove they can take care of themselves then they should live. Those who will live their entire lives bedridden should be euthanize as well.
>>
>>70248271
Why do people even keep posting in this shithole? 96% is falseflag & bait & bait answers anyways.
I get it Op. You are bored. Here is the you and also try do something useful with your life. You only got one.
>>
>>70249147

Depends on how severe the disability is.

If it's an aspie who's indistinguishable from other people then there's no need to sterilise him. More severe disabilities would be sterilised though.
>>
>>70248997
What if a child was born with one arm, but everything was fine?

I mean, should he be aborted?

Where do we draw the line between acceptable disability?
>>
>>70249256
>aspie
>who's indistinguishable from other people
right
>>
>>70249256
If they are indistinguishable from the average person and can function on their own and take care of themselves then I agree, providing the illness doesn't cause issues later in life.
>>
Inb4 some edgelord stormfag claims we should gas disabled war vets.
>>
File: hartley-hooligans.png (321 KB, 616x521) Image search: [Google]
hartley-hooligans.png
321 KB, 616x521
>>
>>70249418

You get the point. If the person can integrate into society then everything's fine.

If they can't then they get sterilised.
>>
>>70249217

>try do something useful with your life

You may consider this for yourself to.

>Should disabled people be killed off
>hey don't contribute to society and they leech welfare and disability.

Hell no, fucking bigot racist nazi OP.
We just should stop victimizing them and start on capitalizing on them.

I could watch autists for days, they are hillarious, far better then shit throwing indians.

https://youtu.be/zzV3VfmDXGE
>>
>>70249617
Blessed by free publicity and money by exploiting their braindead spawn

zero morality. let a creature suffer in the prison that is it's own mind so you can have your fifteen minutes internet fame
disgusting
>>
>>70248943
Does accidental killing count?
Pushed a friend too hard during horseplay and he hit his head on stairs and ice and passed out bleeding. I could've called ambulance, but I chose not to, cuz I had a crush on his fiance. So I waited for a bit, untill he bled out for sure, than called for help, Later I ended up marrying her, and she thought of me as her savior, since she was pregnant at the time, and in ukraine her life would be pretty much over if she ended up a single mother. I've been living with this for over ten years now and noone knows what happened. Had another daughter too. Sometimes I have nightmares that she will find out. I'm scared of drinking or taking drugs out of fear I might confess..
>>
>>70249256

>aspie
>indistinguishable

Nah m8. Nobody properly on the autism spectrum is indistinguishable. They've contributed more than anyone to mankind though I'll give them that, thanks to their very robotic brains and laser focus on topics orders of magnitude stronger than the average person.
>>
File: image.gif (29 KB, 468x600) Image search: [Google]
image.gif
29 KB, 468x600
>>70248271

They shouldn't be killed off.

They should never have been born in the first place. You can find out early in the pregnancy if your child will be born with a serious genetic defect. These should be automatically aborted.

Even before that, expected parents should see if they are genetically capable of producing these offspring. If they both have recessive genes for genetic defects, they should have a child through in vitro, where both the sperm and the egg are free of this gene.

They can have their children, and their children will be of their own blood, but it will be born normal at least, and at best, be born completely without the genetic failings of their parents. Suddenly this defect will be wiped off the face of the earth.

Anyone who has become disabled through no fault of their own DNA will still get it. Without the genetic failures, disability and social security will be completely static in growth and have little to no wasted capital put into it.

>>70248943

https://en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Milgram_experiment
>>
Are autism and aspergers really things or are they just terms we've come up with to diagnose kids who act weird?
>>
>>70248271
If someone with a mental disability can provide something valuable for society, they should live. If they cannot function properly in society and will forever live their life leeching off the world, then they shouldn't.
>>
>>70248271
4chan would have like 3 users if we did that anon.
>>
>>70248271
Depends.
Fallacy committed: the world is not black and white.
>>
>>70248271
Prior to Rome becoming an empire, it had what was known as the 12 tables. Those tables were basically the law of the Roman Republic. Here is what the 12 tables had to say about disabled children:

>1. A notably deformed child shall be killed immediately.

http://avalon.law.yale.edu/ancient/twelve_tables.asp

We have a lot more in the way of surplus resources than people did back then. A disabled child meant a larger drain on resources, and thus could put people in danger during a year with a bad harvest.

From the standpoint of use of resources, it makes sense to, though we can generally afford not to. If times get thin again, a lot of people are going to have a huge fucking wakeup call over issues like this.
>>
File: stephen hawking math smile.jpg (540 KB, 2859x1794) Image search: [Google]
stephen hawking math smile.jpg
540 KB, 2859x1794
>>70248271

Top Jew. Would you kill me anon to save a few sheckles?
>>
Of course not, but I do disagree with giving them welfare.

Having a disability does not give you the right to take people's money without their permission. You would have to rely on family, friends and private charity if you are truly unable to support yourself.
>>
>>70249993

>didn't potentially save buddy because you wanted to move in on his fiance

You are beyond fucked up. You should take your own life. Go overdose on any drugs you can find right now, immediately. People like you should not exist in the world.
>>
>>70249617
>blessed
I don't want to see what hell holds.
>>
>>70249993
This has to be a lie.
>>
>>70250392

I fucking hope so because I got triggered m8.
>>
>>70248271
It's a decision that is and should forever be left to the parents.
>>
>>70250057

Yes.

Its a disease born only through our large frontal lobes and our consciousness, something which all other animals do not have.

So we get double fucked for that one. If autism exists in the wild, the animal will be purged horribly by a predator. The propagation of that gene will never spread.

And 2, animals do not have to grow these fuckhuge brains, they don't have to nurture a conscious thought process, they don't have to learn how to speak and learn how to write. They certainly do not have to spend 21 years of their life growing up just for this.

We are the only species who has a niche for autistic beings, and the only species where autism propagates, to the point where autistic animals may not even exist at all.
>>
>>70248271
Well they were born like that rip
what do, killing them will be haram
>>
>>70249993

You're a sick fuck.

I hope you rot in hell.
>>
>>70250623
Interesting.

I always assumed it was just something doctors and pharmaceutical companies came up with in order to schlep more pills on people.
>>
Speaking as a disabled person I'd advise you that we can always make more if you come for us.

The tide will always be in our favor.
>>
>>70250769
>hope
He's either going to hell, or there is no afterlife at all.

Be happy.
>>
>>70249259
I think any kind of disability is a problem and should make it okay to get an abortion. However I don't think abortion should be mandatory either. Ultimately it's going to be the parents' choice if they want to take care of a disabled person for their whole life or not. They will be doing that on their own though, no free money for them.
>>
>>70249993
>trading a friend's life for pussy

You deserve to die. I hope to find you someday so i can do it myself.
>>
File: 1451676427555.jpg (15 KB, 639x360) Image search: [Google]
1451676427555.jpg
15 KB, 639x360
>>70248271
physical deformities are fine. they could still become the next Einstein and propel the human race forward. retards, not so much
>>
>>70250623
some autists are much smarter than the average person..they would have an edge in survival.

>stunted emotions
>eye for detail and danger awareness
>creative and think faster

autism is on a spectrum..those on one side would do well...those on the other end would be killed off in the wild imo.
>>
I have a disability and I don't know how anybody gets on welfare. I work 4 hours per day and I'm poor. I pay taxes. Who's getting welfare in this country?
>>
>>70250277
I thought about it.. believe me. But I have a wife and two kids to think about too. The way I see it, I owe it to them to make sure they are provided for. Plus, I'm a cardiologist, and soon to be surgeon, and regular type O blood donor. So I tell myself, that in long term, scales are balanced..
>>
>>70251129
blacks and fat people
>>
File: 1459727802379.jpg (39 KB, 640x360) Image search: [Google]
1459727802379.jpg
39 KB, 640x360
>>70250895
not with designer babys
>>
>>70249993
how's your wife's son?
>>
>tfw disabled law graduate
>tfw can't walk and still making more shekel than most of you wagecucks on 4chan

feels good man
>>
>>70251225

Dont kill the fattys....there is potential in them still.
>>
>>70251174
The scales are never going to balance to you again, my friend.

You're going to pay the price sooner or later.
>>
I haven't even looked at the thread but I can tell it's gonna be filled with the edgiest of edgelords.
>>
>>70250222
He's waaay overrated >>70250227
and annoying, absolutely dead.
>>
>>70251423
Mandatory gym or guillotine.
>>
>>70249993
Things that never happened: the post
>>
>>70251244
breeding isn't the only way to make a disabled person.

You can also just kneecap someone.
>>
>>70251507
Nah, wait until there's an animal thread.

Then you have the edgiest of edgelords.
>>
These threads always make me laugh, I have a brother with CP whose been a disc jockey for almost twenty years now, and he could probably buy and sell every single person whose every posted in these threads, at once. And if you were better then him, you could take his job, but you're not, so you can't.
>>
>>70251797
Why animal threads?
>>
That depends really, alot of "disabled people do contribute and some even surpass the "able" in various fields.
Unlike Sparta, we require people who have aptitude outside of being a warrior.....
>>
>>70251813
>disc jockey
its spelled with a k
>>
>>70248271

Based off of this logic all blacks should be killed as well.
>>
>>70251813
I guess he isnt fully disabled then, he makes his worth in society. OP is talking about vegetables
>>
>>70251849
I really don't know.

There's something about animal related threads that bring them out.

The type of people that say shit like, "Hah, fucking dog, he deserved to get shot!", or "Fuck cats, they all deserve to die."

It's weird, but it happens almost every single thread that's about animal cruelty.
>>
>>70249993
Well part of dispelling your fears about being caught could possibly include NOT DISCUSSING IT IN PUBLIC PLACES. Delete your post, you fucking mongoloid, never mention it again in any capacity to anybody for any reason. There is no scenario where you discussing what you have done ends well for your daughters.
If you feel guilt then don't be that person anymore, and fucking refrain from letting people die in the future, there's nothing else you can do about it that will help, at all.
>>
It's not just disabled people that need to be killed. If we want to make a better society we need to kill anyone who is under 6 feet, has an IQ lower than three digits, isn't white, and isn't beautiful.
>>
>>70248271

That depends. If they are disabled from birth, then sure. Get rid of them.

If they become disabled as a result of doing their job for society, then I see no problem in keeping them alive.
>>
>>70252030
No, disk means a floppy or hard drive. Disc means CD or vinyl.

They're two different things.
>>
>>70252085
Breaking news: 4chan is edgy!
>>
>>70252083
No, he just can't walk, his brain doesn't send correct signals to his legs. He's also kind of clumsy, but he can work around it.
>>
>>70248271
No, but there should be a cap on the amount we spend on any one person.
>>
>>70252085
Ooh, i know what you're talking about

yeah that happens a lot.
>>
>>70252118

You just disqualified 70% of the population

How are you gonna kill billions of people all at once? Also what about children? Their brains are still developing so is their height.
>>
>>70248593
Not a baby's fault if it was conceived via rape or by parents who were too fucking stupid to use a condom either, yet being pro-abortion is still socially accepted.
>>
>>70252183
Yeah, I know, but there's this weird cognitive dissonance. I remember when caturday was a thing or when someone would post videos of someone abusing an animal, and 4chan would track the offender down, but then there'd be another thread with the Jap woman sticking her heel into the kitten's eye.

>4chan is one person

Yeah, I know.
>>
Well Im only 5'10 so I guess Im not gunna make the cut.....
It was a nice run.
Ive watched the Dark Knight and got high on some good horse....

Just go ahead and give me my train ticket.....
>>
>>70251470
I think we need a 4chan batman that goes around and punishes bad anons
>>
>>70252303
Step 1) terraform Mars using the smartest minds on the planet
Step 2) Take a handful of tall, white, blue-eyed people and send them to mars
Step 3) nuke the earth

There. Problem solved.
>>
Step 1) terraform Mars using the smartest minds on the planetStep 2) Take a handful of tall, white, blue-eyed people and send them to marsStep 3) nuke the earthThere. Problem solved.

Donald Trumps new campaign platform???
>>
>>70249617
They had Zika before it was cool
>>
>>70252034
>implying they shouldn't be already
>>
>>70248271

>get in a car accident that wasn't your fault
>crippled for life
>given the death penalty even though you committed no crime

I can't get on board with this, because it can happen to anyone.
>>
If you're disabled to the point people question if you can be considered human, death is naturally meant to come, there is no reason to prevent it.

My sister works at a severely disabled "daycare" in Austin texas:
Most are non verbal, and those who are verbal can only say "yes" and "no". The youngest ones there are 60 years old, they were abandoned to live in this center by their parents. They spend their time trying to get attention. So they inflict harm on themselves, crawl out of home, and make the loudest noises they can so the employees may come and give them more attention. They all look severely deformed to the point it likely hurts to live. They can't do anything productive nor do they want to, they aren't attractive enough for any mating, and they cost millions to keep alive.
Where is this center located? It's less of a center and more of a town by the way, and it's around downtown austin. So if you couldn't tell by now, the land is worth millions of dollars. And its all being used to keep around 20 (yes, around 20 disabled) people alive to "live" in their disabled town.
No useful operation is being done like genetic research or psychological studies. It is simply just a multi million dollar daycare paid by the government.

I can't say I'm convinced they have souls and arnt just bags of flesh with a brain. Morally it feels wrong to say "just kill them", but I try to think about what could be done with all that land and money to be regained.

If one has a disability, they are still human and deserve their rights.
if one were to have so many disabilities they cannot function any better than a chimpanzee, they shouldn't have human rights.

Found this thread and want to get this off my mind, I feel criminal for thinking like this.
>>
>>70251129
Go to the social security website and look up applying for SSI. If you have a disability documented by doctors and can provide it, you have a good case. If you make under a certain amount, you can keep your job and still draw benefits.
t. former social worker
>>
>>70249993
That ain't nothing but a thang here baby
>>
>>70248271

I think legitimately retarded people (drooling, confined to wheelchair whilst drooling, not even being able to do more than grunt) should be culled. I don't see the point in keeping them around, they're quite literally just a waste of money.
>>
>>70248271
No, as long as they can live a decent life, they should be allowed to live, especially since it's not their fault and they're way too few to actually negatively imapct society.
If they're doomed to live a life of suffering why yes, kill them.
>>
>>70251423
fattys should be forced into labor honestly.

fattys are descendants of people who could do tons of hard labor.

they only get fat now because theres no work for them to do, women included.

just force them to do things and they wont be fat anymore.
>>
I suppose if they had no family and no one to care for them....

My only issue is the implicit class based system within.

You damn well know wealthy people will keep their invalids....
It will only be those who do not have the money to "afford" to live.....

Im sure alot of folks would be fine with that but its deviating from your premise.
Youre not strengthening society as a whole, just affording another luxury for those who already have a glut of them.....
>>
>>70251129
Define disability.

Me first? okay!
> break c4-c5 neck bones
>disformed c4, naturally fused without survey
>daily pain and discomfort
I still hit the gym everyday and work 40 hours. YOU ARE BETTER THAN NIGGERS YOU DON'T NEED THE HAND OUTS!
>>
>>70256680
It's also greedy as fuck to think someone in that state really wants to live knowing they can't experience life in even a fraction of it's entirety but they keep them alive because they're too spineless to end their suffering like a responsible adult
>>
>>70249617
No dad in the picture. I wonder how much the government is paying for those blessings.
>>
>>70248271
I wouldn't kill the ones who weren't born that way or the ones who find a way to live around it. If its a quadriplegic hobo then off to the gulag they go.
>>
>>70248271
Anyone who does not contribute to society should be exiled from said society.
>>
Well they could just create some sort of Bureaucracy of reproduction outfit, scan the newborns and weed out ALL the useless ones....

Applied evenly I see no problem there....
>>
No, leftist.
>>
>>70248271
No, they shouldn't be killed. However, it is their family's responsibility to take care of them. Not the state's.

This is how everything used to be, for reference. If someone was laid off and between jobs, the family would help them out instead of unemployment money. Before social security and medicare, the family would take care of their elders. All these programs did was undermine family.
>>
>>70257385

so if a person gets rendered cripple by something that wasn't their fault, they deserve to just be killed? It could happen to you buddy.
>>
Ah the good old days.........
Well accept for the occasional depression and plague.
>>
>>70248593
if i were born disabled, i wish i'd be killed at birth
this people dont live they just survive, look at that peanut head family for example
>>
>>70257254
I think that is the dad. maybe that would explain it.
>>
>>70249993
I want a picture of your wife.
>>
>>70248271
Anyone with an IQ below 160 is disabled. They are an impediment to the advancement of human kind. Including myself. Sorry.
>>
File: 2016-02-02.png (753 KB, 691x685) Image search: [Google]
2016-02-02.png
753 KB, 691x685
>moving into new apartment
>3rd floor
>no elevators
>no ramps

Don't have to associate with the fucking filth.
>>
>>70248271

yes as long as i'm the one that gets to decide what disabled means
>>
>>70257385
>Vets who served their country should be culled because Ahmed got a lucky shot on their kneecaps

Come on man. I understand the culling of NEETs after a prolonged period of time but not all people deserve to die.
>>
Simplest answer. Yes.

But it doesnt matter since eugenic tech, biotech and extended life will strike most disabilities from the record entirely within 50 years. The mass die offs will be interesting.
>>
>>70248271
Disabled people, most of them at least, can contribute to society, they don't have as much potential as a normal individual but they can still do things.

By the way what is the purpose of civilization if it is always the survival of the fittest ?

Solidarity is a fundamentally good thing, it is what make a nation great too.
The problem is when people begin to assume it is a due instead of taking it as a bless and trying to return the favor.
Thread replies: 113
Thread images: 11

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.