[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
red pilled states?
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /pol/ - Politically Incorrect

Thread replies: 48
Thread images: 8
File: politifact_photos_Moving_van.jpg (9 KB, 300x191) Image search: [Google]
politifact_photos_Moving_van.jpg
9 KB, 300x191
I moving from NY State in about 12 months, because of taxes and too liberal policies. What's a good red pilled state to move to?

-considering Nevada because of no income tax and warm climate, but I'm concerned about drought and water prices etc.
-considering the Moab Utah area for its proximity to national parks (I like hiking). The fact that Utah is a dry state is also a plus.

My current self made salary is about 85k but the last few years I've invested into the SP500 index fund and have amassed close to 3/4 million. I work in the computer field coding applications in c/c++, but I don't need to be near my Job location and in fact my last project was based in Cali but the process was all done online.

I'm Hispanic and Voting for Trump. I served in the Military.
>>
>>70248007
>My current self made salary is about 85k but the last few years I've invested into the SP500 index fund and have amassed close to 3/4 million.

Why do you feel the need to lie on the internet to impress a bunch of neckbeards?
>>
>>70248007
Move to Las Vegas. Water prices/warmth is fine, in exchange for easy access to national parks, Cali, the Strip. Lots of Hispanics there too, quite a nice community. I'd suggest looking for houses in Summerlin, it's whiter but the best part of town.
>>
>>70248007

Utah to cancel out the KEKmons.
>>
You can move to CO if you're a chill non wako lib bitch, just don't live in boulder
>>
>>70248333
Oh and decent political diversity. One of the most balanced states IMO, Republican/Democratic politicians are never too far from center.
>>
>>70248007
why not WV? we are a simple and conservative folk... and thanks to the fucking EPA alot of people have had to move out to find work. THEY TOOK OUR COAL! That said, the landvalue will be dropping soon so if you want to open a business (I recommend agriculture or manufactoring) then you will have a good environment.
>>
There's nothing in Moab, you would literally not be able to find a job
>>
>>70248007
Stay north of the Mason Dixon, if there's one thing I hate in this world its a carpet baggers. If you allow for two its everyone who is not white.
>>
File: 1459963369244.png (2 MB, 1903x930) Image search: [Google]
1459963369244.png
2 MB, 1903x930
Rocky mountains of course. Montana, Idaho or Wyoming
>>
>>70248007
Former New Yorkers here. North Carolina is nice. Lots of tech jobs in Research Triangle Park and Charlotte. The Triad area is also OK. If you have any real tech job experience, the placement firms will be all over you.

Just don't advertise that you're from New York, because nobody fucking cares.
>>
>>70248145

this.

also, why would you move from a relatively decent state (as far as education standards, health care, overall quality of life) to some conservacuck shithole that ranks near the bottom in HDI/other basic categories? why would you let faggy /pol/itics dictate your actual life?

in other words; how underage do you have to be to not realize that /pol/ is satire?
>>
>>70248007
Florida
You won't be disappointed
>>
>>70249121
Left DC and moved to Wilmington. Best move ever. Fucking hate the northeast
>>
Kansas City Missouri is pretty nice. Note I said KC Missouri and not KC Kansas. Taxes are shit there. A few black people are in KC but just ones that actually contribute to society unlike the ones congregating in St Louis/St Jewus.
>>
>>70248677
Because most people in WV are normie faggot bluepills
>>
>>70248007
Washington, on border with Oregon. No Income Tax in WA, no Sales Tax in OR.
>>
I live in Pittsburgh, Pennsylvania. There are a lot of social liberal economically conservative types here. I blame the Pennsylvania Dutch.
>>
File: snake 100% sad.jpg (103 KB, 442x740) Image search: [Google]
snake 100% sad.jpg
103 KB, 442x740
>live in the urban northeast corridor
>niggers and libcucks fucking everywhere
>want to fuck off to somewhere like Arizona, Nevada, or Utah
>can't go through with it because all my family lives here and I'm not a piece of shit who's going to fuck off to the other side of the continent

That and the industry I'm in is concentrated in this area. But fuck, I just want to go live in a nice huwhite area with a sense of fucking community.
>>
>>70248007
>Reply
drought and wate rprice sis fuckign retarded and you need to do research first. i live din nevada for 5 years. not once did we suffer from drought conditions or water issues. in fact, in vegas, water was cheap as fuck and plentiful. the real problem was the suburban sprawl and beak browness of the state. its miserable. dont go there.

utah is cool but honestly, itd be better if you onyl visited. the state has the potential to get turned into a shit hole since its been regarded as the most beautiful state. and honestly, the people are pretty meh
>>
>>70249729

oh look another underkid who thinks that moving to a 3rd world "state" filled with trailer trash, meth heads and retirees is somehow better than northeast states that consistently rank top 10 in HDI/education/health care/etc
>>
File: melonman.png (341 KB, 749x650) Image search: [Google]
melonman.png
341 KB, 749x650
>>70249499
i hate going into pittsburgh.
i carry my glock when i do so its ok though.
im from kittanning so if you're familiar you can guess my mindset.
>>
>>70249729
I wouldn't come to Arizona or nearby if you are looking for white people. There are mexicans by thr vanload here.
>>
>>70248007

>new York
>Hispanic

Go back to your island, savage.

Mexicans are the only acceptable hispanics in this country.
>>
File: header-archescourthouse.jpg (55 KB, 775x305) Image search: [Google]
header-archescourthouse.jpg
55 KB, 775x305
>>70248145
I mention it because most people move for Jobs, but I don't need to be in proximity to employment. Also, 85k is not a lot of money. So much is spent on taxes and basics.

Regarding the SP500, you should take a look at it. Over the last 6 years it has exploded- not because of good economic policy- but because of the hunt for yield.

>>70248333
LV I was thinking of picking up a condo- the prices are so inexpensive compared to NY prices. I have a friend that lives in south part of LV and he says this is the nicer/ safer area. Says the northern part is a shit hole.

>>70248490
CO? I don't know, with the recent legalization of Marijuana there might be a up-tick in property crimes. Also it seems too liberal (They voted for Sanders)

>>70248677
The EPA bullshit pisses me off. Almost all of our power comes from coal. Once Obama leaves office I can see a resurgence in coal burning. (kek)

>>70248888
Moab has some nice National Parks: Arches, Canyon Lands, Bryce, Zion. The hiking/camping and biking is great.. I can get a RV and wake up to pic related.
>>
>>70248007
Puerto Rico. Only a 4% income tax with no federal income tax. And all of the gun laws got overturned.
>>
>>70250313
If you want to avoid liberals live in southern Colorado. The Springs and Pueblo are pretty right winged.
>>
>>70249401
A lot of people in rural WV hate black people because of their victim complex and the fact that they think white people cant be poor or have their own problems. That being said, there's also the drug thing. OP, if you like doctors handing out pain killers like candy, go to WV.
>>
>>70250313
Just do what every asshole does. Work in NYC and live in Pennsylvania. Just don't let me find out because I will strangle you.
>>
>>70248007
Where you should go depends on whether you just want to be around like minds or if you want to make a difference to your country's future.

In the case of the latter....

You shouldn't be moving to a state where everyone shares you views.
You should be moving to a state that could go either way in an election.
Your vote is worth next to nothing if you move to a state that already has a large Republican majority.
At the last election Florida was the state won by the narrowest margin and of the narrowly won states has the largest electoral vote.
Its also warm and sunny and has both alligators and crocodiles, what more could you want.
>>
OP, you are living my dream and I am currently working on learning how to code so that I can live alone in UT or AZ desert town. would you have any chance words of wizdumb for me?
>>
country side in Ohio and West Virginia is nice.
>>
File: mumms.jpg (69 KB, 634x347) Image search: [Google]
mumms.jpg
69 KB, 634x347
>>70249283
/pol is a source for unfiltered news. ex: /pol carried the gay/black truth about the shooter that killed the reporter last year, while the MSM kept that out.

>>70249121
I will hide my NY accent as best a I can.

>>70249499
The mummers parade put Pen on my radar. Pic related. That was a fun day on /pol.

>>70249836
Who is doing the rankings of these states. What is their motivation. Leaving the N/E is akin to earning an additional 30k. High taxes, high home prices, high school taxes, congestion, over population, parking issues (and therefore parking tickets).
>>
come to arizona, we have heat and also guns
>>
AZ here. If you want to avoid mexicans head north starting from north phoenix to south flagstaff away from the liberal transplants that go to NAU. Thats your sweet spot of red pilled freedom
>>
>>70248007
>I work in the computer field coding applications in c/c++
Can you help me out? I can't get a job. not sure if its my state (AZ), my resume with lack of work experience (I'm looking for entry level and internships), or what. Everyone seems to want webshit or java with a ton of meme frameworks. I just want to get hired to make QT5 applications all day or work with embedded stuff.
>>
File: more mumms.jpg (80 KB, 634x379) Image search: [Google]
more mumms.jpg
80 KB, 634x379
>>70250473
Too dangerous. At night the red light means stop only if there is traffic. Also, too much gibs mentality.

>>70250728
I work at my home office and upload code to project manager. I'm not moving for work, I'm moving for better quality of life.

>>70250746
That vote issue is a valid point, and the year round war weather is good too. Alligator? have you ever had an unexpected encounter?

>>70251983
>>70252483
AZ is also a good choice, but seems all I hear about AZ is the Nogales excuse for a wall. If Trump gets elected and Wall building commences, AZ will win.

Thanks for all the replies. More mummers pics.
>>
>>70249729

Sucks to be you. I'm from the northeast and I'm moving to colorado in two months. Not my fault my fucktard parents chose to live in this hellhole. They don't like it, they can move, or use these things called airplanes. WOW. It's like you can reach the other side of the country in only a few hours? Why should I ruin my life so they can go to a boring diner with me once a week.

>>70250313

I wonder if the panama papers are gonna wreck the stock market? I had a faggot friend tell me to put money in stock with a certain bank that's now tossed in with PP scandal... Glad I didn't. I wanna see some execs go to prison.
>>
>>70253417
>have you ever had an unexpected encounter?
Not with an alligator. English wildlife is only deadly if you have an allergy
Probably best not to live near the water unless you have a suitable weapon.
>>
File: Code_Complete_1st_edition.jpg (31 KB, 200x252) Image search: [Google]
Code_Complete_1st_edition.jpg
31 KB, 200x252
>>70251085

I'm def not living a dream. Coders that work for Google are probably living the dream. Stock options, comfy environment. Apple coders are also living the dream.

>>70253143
Make an application now. Don't wait for a job to code. Recreate an application that already exists- like a calendar or check balancing application. If that’s too daunting, do a simple dbase application for all the phone numbers that you frequently dial. Then, make it into a mobile application. That will get you the practice you need. Then when the inevitable interview comes: showem' the code and application on your phone. Develop it like a project at an office.

Read pic related.
>>
>>70254741
good advice. Will read book. What do you recommend for making mobile applications?
>>
>>70253457
The CO posts all seem to indicate South CO. Are you moving to the North part? Also why CO?

What bank? If its a stable bank and the stock price went down, you could get a capital gain once the scandal dies down. I read that there are no Americans in the scandal.
>>
>>70248007
Former NY, moved to AZ. This state is pretty based. Taxes are almost nothing compared to anywhere on the east coast, and you live like a king on 50k+. You'd probably be most interested in areas South East of Phoenix or north of Tucson. Not many Mexicans, mostly white, lots of guns, and lots of hot bitches.
>>
>>70255223
Eclipse for Android should get you started. Def learn to project out your application, that is design, interface, then code. Good luck. Check out the /g for DPP.
>>
>>70254741
>coders
Holy fucking kill yourself.

Also,
https://blog.codinghorror.com/separating-programming-sheep-from-non-programming-goats/
Some people just aren't meant to program computers. It certainly takes years to get competent at it in any environment (Android Studio included), even if you are the smartest fuck in the world.
>>
If you have investments and shit move to some remote place a chill
>>
>>70256166
There are Americans involved, I think they just haven't leaked that part yet. Or there's some other reason for not hearing about any Americans yet. But there are some involved.
>>
>>70249289
this, come down here.
Thread replies: 48
Thread images: 8

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.