[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
I think this is a thread for /pol/ Please mods don't ban
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /pol/ - Politically Incorrect

Thread replies: 13
Thread images: 2
File: image.jpg (34 KB, 480x512) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
34 KB, 480x512
I think this is a thread for /pol/

Please mods don't ban me if its not, serious thread here..

What makes a man like pic related do this to his body? Is it individualism? New age liberalism? Abuse?

Tell me /pol/acks, because some of you have extremely accurate explanations of almost everything.
>>
Chuunibyou.
>>
>>70247431
So accurate and lengthy, thank you sir
>>
>>70247380
For me they want to fit in. The jews made some New options for some people.
>>
File: ebin.jpg (19 KB, 600x400) Image search: [Google]
ebin.jpg
19 KB, 600x400
They want to stand out.

They most likely also like it.
>>
Ever heard of special snowflake status?Yeap everyone wants to be different
>>
>>70247380
Is it funny or sad that after seeing that dragon lady dude, my first reaction seeing this guy was "Oh, well, could be worse."
>>
>>70247380
Honestly, it's kind of cool. Like, way overboard, but yiu have to admire his conviction at least
>>
self hating attention seekers with childhood traumas
>>
>>70247582
For me it looks like individualism and abuse:

1.) individual in that this person sets himself apart from everyone else.

2.) history of abuse because some people would see this as scary while the person fully knows that, he was called a freak all of his life maybe.
>>
>>70247380
So that people like you comment about it.
>>
>>70247431
>Chuunibyou.
First post best post
>>
>>70247380
Problem is nowadays everyone feel so special they will eventually do the stupidest shit to try and prove it to people around them.

They're empty inside, don't ever think about anything that matters so this is what they do instead. It's easier to destroy your body than to develop your mind.
Thread replies: 13
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.