[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
What's your opinion on Jimmy Carter? I think he was the
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /pol/ - Politically Incorrect

Thread replies: 15
Thread images: 2
File: image.jpg (76 KB, 488x600) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
76 KB, 488x600
What's your opinion on Jimmy Carter?
I think he was the last great president we'll ever have
>>
File: jfk.gif (984 KB, 370x330) Image search: [Google]
jfk.gif
984 KB, 370x330
>>70245850
I like JFK
>>
>>70245850
Completely useless and irrelevant. He's like soggy bread. The last great leader this nation had was King George III.
>>
>>70245850
started to dismantle cia/pentagon terrorist operations. the real reason he lost
>>
He was a good person
>>
>>70246175
>monarchy

fuck you.
>>
>>70245850
I think Reagan was better due to the fact that he knew when to stop trying to deregulate the market.
>>
>>70245850
Pretty sure he's considered one of the worst ever.
>>
>>70245850
He definitely was
>>
>blamed the American people for the energy crisis
>exponentially high inflation
>botched the Iranian situation to all hell

He was a nice guy but a fucking shit president
>>
>>70245850
Eisenhower was last great POTUS desu senpai.
>>
>>70247849
>inflation went up to 13% under him
Good god
>>
>>70247650
You're thinking of the cuckservative messiah Reagan m8. He didn't even crush the USSR, they were crumbling anyways because every leader after Stalin was an incompetent moron. Yes Reagan gets the credit for beating them.
>>
>>70247978
Should we really trust a cyk /pol/? Have we fallen so low?
>>
>>70245850
>>70246211
>>70246241
>>70247712

All of these posts praising Carter on /pol/? Very nice.

>>70247978
Truth, Reagan was a faggot.
Thread replies: 15
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.