[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
/pol/ why do you hate TURKEY so much?
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /pol/ - Politically Incorrect

Thread replies: 57
Thread images: 10
File: turkey.png (39 KB, 2000x1333) Image search: [Google]
turkey.png
39 KB, 2000x1333
>From what i've heard from my friends and family that have been there(Istanbul) it seemed such a nice place.Such helpful people,not ignorant at all,everyone knew english,they used all currencies ($,euro,turkish currency)..and the people were red-pilled,educated.From what they said the problem of Turkey is the far east part where there's the tribe culture and extremism which gains terrain because of poverty.
Indeed their empire period had its flaws but it was tollerant to the other religions (see jews).I don't get you people hate Turkey only because Erdogan? I think that his ego is gone after all these terrorist attacks and he's prepared to back off on his imperialist policies.

So tell me \pol\ why the hate?
>>
they jelly
>>
>>70245876
that's not a strong reason...
>>
>>70245823
>I've been to Istanbul for a week, I know all there is to know about Turks and Turkey
On a more serious note, I wouldn't mind them if they weren't sending all their human trash to Europe.
>>
>>70246275
its not like they can control their trash baguette friend...the trash always leaves to find other places to fuck..our trash (gyppos) went to you and the italians immediately after we got in EU
same with bulgaria,albania etc..
the trash goes to good places to feed upon.That is not a strong enough reason to hate Turkey as a country.
I dont see you complaining about the Maghrebian trash that came starting with the '60s to your country and i believe they are more dangerous than turk bros.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=D24bK9mqKo4
>>
>>70246754
>its not like they can control their trash baguette friend...
I wasn't expecting anything else from the main European exporter of gypsies. Here's the thing, when you don't control the most retarded members of your community, don't be surprised if your community has a bad reputation.

>I dont see you complaining about the Maghrebian trash
You honestly think I enjoy seeing my country used as a demographic dumpster by Algeria?
>>
>>70247444
So if you a civilised and modern country and rich can not control all your trash ,you have no-go zones in Paris how can you expect others less evolved to do so ?Explain please sempai?
>>
>>70247682
>modern France
>civilized
And dealing with trash has nothing to do with being modern or civilized anyway my friend.
>>
>>70245823
ROACH
O
A
C
H
>>
File: Koksaw.jpg (121 KB, 960x720) Image search: [Google]
Koksaw.jpg
121 KB, 960x720
>>70245823
I tell you what, if they don't join the EU i will stop calling them roaches.
>>
>>70248086
now but i pointed out RICH too and if you have the resources and use them to grant them welfare that is your problem.
You complain about the gyppos.I remember quite good that in the 90's all West was yelling at us because we dont treat gyppos nice.
When they started flooding your country you started blaming the romanians .
The problem my friend is that you try to be liberal and all but when shit hits the fan you start blaming others instead of taking measures.
>>
File: 1459691381335.jpg (267 KB, 800x565) Image search: [Google]
1459691381335.jpg
267 KB, 800x565
>Because of Erdogan

Na bullshit, Erdogan is the only based turk of a population of roaches (Baba not included)

>Why you hate Turks
Insects, not able to solve conflicts, leechers, lazy, big mouth....
>>
>>70248406
well i understand your hate austriabro .when i was in Wien ..all public toilets were owned (illegaly from what i heard afterwards) by turks .Everytime i went to pee somewhere there was a turk friend there waiting for money .I get your hate .
>>
>>70248325
>implying people fed up with gypsies in western Europe are the same that those that moaned about you being not nice with them
Romanian bro, your country could have six-million them, I wouldn't care.
>>
>>70248176

Is he picking out a method for beheading?

I hope Mr. Roach is forward-thinking enough to consider how it might be used on him, by his own muslim brothers of course. :-D
>>
Inconsistent
Shit-Stirrers
Try to pass themselves off as a Westernized nation when they're not
And they support ISIS

THAT'S OUR JOB YOU FUCKING COPYCATS!
>>
>>70248850
well as i said you all Westerners are hypocrites.First u condemn then you blame.Look at Austria.They said "Greece muh human rights behave nice and lem the refugees come"..fast forward 6 months "Greece can not control its borders it is a shame to the Eu we have to block the them".
This hypocrisy isn't new to you people.You've always practiced it in some form or another.That's why i think you should take the turks less harsh.
>>
>>70249224
>Romanians
>Giving people shit about using guilt as a tool
Don't y'all hang out, outside the churches of a religion you don't even believe, begging for money?
>>
>>70245876
>Jealous of a country inhabited by mongloid halfbreeds and inbred muslim shitskins.
This is coming from someone who resides in Britain. Trust me, Turkroach, nobody envies you. I'd respect a Romanian's opinion over yours.
>>
>>70249475
well our gyppos most surely reached your coasts burgerbro ,but you have bigger problems than pickpocketing
>>
>>70249703
Bud, I'm just calling you on the hypocrisy of your statements is all.

At least our criminals are blatant. (Murdering, violent, retards, but blatant)
>>
>>70245823
Because Turkey is the eternal invader and genocider of Christianity and Europeans, still is.
>>
>>70249987
this is what im saying see >>70250000
They imported so many turks ..then they were the ones that opposed Turkey's entrance in the EU.
Now they call them genociders.
>>
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=0c0NC5cc5Ac
>>
>>70245823
Because they're not the Ottoman empire. They're a shadow of what they were.
>>
>every day this thread
>>
>>70245823

Islam.
>>
>>70250955
i'm not shitposting or hidden hate thread..i really don't understand the hate.And this is coming from a romanian a traditional enemy of the Ottomans.
>>
>>70245823
Refuse to fight ISIS
Backstab people who fight ISIS
Erdogan and his loud mouth
Claiming to be western while holding the same ideologies as fucking Iraq.
>>
Also this kind of shit is literally Turkey.
>>
>>70251146
You forgot,

>Buy oil from and indirectly support ISIS
>>
>>70251146
but is this hate a new thing ? after Erdogan showed his true color? or did you people hate turkey b4 2011 Syria?
>>
>>70245823

Because they don't stay in Turkey
>>
>>70251354
Well they have always been as they are now, but shit gets forgotten and forgiven over the years.
Maybe the same will happen with the ''Cyprus and Syria thing.''
>>
File: 1457897399741.jpg (293 KB, 1701x960) Image search: [Google]
1457897399741.jpg
293 KB, 1701x960
>>70248815

>Visiting Vienna
>Public toilets

Only tourists use them and get mugged by turks, keks.

Locals use to piss in the open and the public parks are made for dog and human needs.

>Further roach hate

They don't pay taxes, don't pay debt, aren't able to speak proper german after more then 20 years, hairy, smell bad, sweeters, if they are beaten up they cry like little girls, can't discus, iloyal and traitors, cheap bastards, no manners regarding guests or being a guest

>to be continued.....
>>
File: 1453782358856.jpg (42 KB, 736x492) Image search: [Google]
1453782358856.jpg
42 KB, 736x492
>>70245823
GAS THE T*RKS

REMOVE KEBAB

CRUSADES NOW

SAVE CONSTANTINOPLE

DEUS VULT DUES VULT DEUS VULT DUES VULT DEUS VULT DUES VULT DEUS VULT DUES VULT DEUS VULT DUES VULT DEUS VULT DUES VULT DEUS VULT DUES VULT DEUS VULT DUES VULT DEUS VULT DUES VULT DEUS VULT DUES VULT DEUS VULT DUES VULTDEUS VULT DUES VULT DEUS VULT DUES VULT DEUS VULT DUES VULT DEUS VULT DUES VULT DEUS VULT DUES VULT DEUS VULT DUES VULT DEUS VULT DUES VULT DEUS VULT DUES VULT DEUS VULT DUES VULT DEUS VULT DUES VULT DEUS VULT DUES VULT DEUS VULT DUES VULT DEUS VULT DUES VULT
>>
>>70252728
damn i didn't think you germans make your needs in parks .That's something.
>aren't able to speak proper german after more then 20 years,
German is a hard language by all standards and i don't think they get free courses
>>
I have no opinion on Turkey. Do they really get butthurt when they get called T*rkroach? I thought it was a term of affection like how Aussies call everybody "cunt" or how everybody call American "Fat dumb niggers"
>>
>>70253795
I've met an Afghani refugee who spoke better German after 1,5 years in Germany than many Turks after 20 years.
>>
>>70251124
Sure buddy.
>>
>>70253795
It depends on the definition of proper.

We have somalis houseclean enough to be raised on pedestral by tolerants as exemplary immigrants. They have been in the country some 10 - 15 years, and working the whole time as some multikulti bullshitter i.e. interacting with university leftists. Wouldn't believe from their level of language that they've been here so long. It's possible.

And internet is filled with free language courses. You can get commercial books and audio on torrent for any language that is being taught against payment.
>>
File: 1457726629687.jpg (29 KB, 472x315) Image search: [Google]
1457726629687.jpg
29 KB, 472x315
>>70253795

Vienna is red garbage since forever, maybe it has nice buildings and history, but it is the most infested shithole west of Konstantinopel.
A cesspool formed by all kind of coons you can imagine, mixed with bums, lefties and cucks, and reigned by greens and the most drunken and corrupt bag of rancid fat that has ever walked the earth.
>pic related

>More turk hate
>they
kill local shops by enslaving there children, harass 12 year old school girls, performe a self gethoisation and play the victime card, promote terrorism, misuse welfare, if employed 4 months a year sick, turkish sounds like a goat being raped by a nig nog, there women have beards, they have no feel for fashion or aesthetic, can't take banter, don't understand bait, think they are red pilled but are literally blue pills, don't understand irony, no sense for humor

>to be continued...
>>
File: 1459890026360.png (147 KB, 600x800) Image search: [Google]
1459890026360.png
147 KB, 600x800
>>70245823
>TFW: When you talk your family out of going on vacation to Turkey, so that they don't fund roachconomy.
Hadn't the imbeciles managed to turn their country into trash, I might've still been spending my money there. But no, immoral shitposters & roaches. Nothing more, nothing less.
>>
File: 1460047562758.webm (2 MB, 540x360) Image search: [Google]
1460047562758.webm
2 MB, 540x360
>>70245823
>>
>>70255794
that looks awful from how you put it ,but yet again those are the immigrants not the ones that remain in Turkey that can make a living there.
>>70256715
they surely as hell won't be going for many years to come after all these weekly terrorist attacks...sadly their tourism was great b4 all this ,they really knew how to make loyal clients.A shame what happens now.
>>
>>70245823
because you back shit crazy dirty muslims and the russians were terrified of u crazy shits

https://soundcloud.com/couchtruthing/emperor-trump
>>
>>70257592
>back muslims
>russians terrified of us?
not sure i follow you mate.I am interested in this matter.
>>
>>70257345
Also seeing how much of Ataturks legacy is being pissed on by current leading party is also quite rage inducing.
>>
Turkey is fine until it weakens Russia.
>>
>>70245876
We kind of just want kebab removed. We'll be jelly when you're all dead.
>>
>>70245823
Obviously because IT'S A FUCKNIG MUSLIM COUNTRY SHIT HEAD.
>>
>>70258007
With that i agree,but then again the WEST didn't let them join EU when they were in their prime,when they pushed out all islamism ,so of course they felt resentment and anger and they went back to old habits.
>>70258710
>R A R E
>A
>R
>E
>>
>>70245823

They have a hard on for muslims but pretend to be above it because they're slightly closer to Europe
>>
Istanbul is nice, been there, government can't fucking pick a side, instead they play both sides of the fence, plus gypsies
>>
>>70249224
>First u condemn then you blame
Like anyone on this board does that. Do you really believe any of us want to help 'refugees'? The same communists wanting to let in the 'refugees' also love Turks believe me.
>>
File: 4L_QYnm3XrX.jpg (45 KB, 720x720) Image search: [Google]
4L_QYnm3XrX.jpg
45 KB, 720x720
>>70245823
Islam.
>>
>>70245823
EVERYTHING I NEED TO KNOW ABOUT T*RKS I LEARNED IN 1453
Thread replies: 57
Thread images: 10

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.