[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Why do Jews bother going on /pol/? You're literally walking
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /pol/ - Politically Incorrect

Thread replies: 13
Thread images: 3
File: 1753-004-912AD7ED.gif (3 KB, 344x250) Image search: [Google]
1753-004-912AD7ED.gif
3 KB, 344x250
Why do Jews bother going on /pol/? You're literally walking memes personified, nobody takes you seriously. They just chuckle.
>>
t. β
>>
I think you underestimate /pol. I have nothing against jews in Israel. I even support the local "help the Jews come home" fundation.
>>
File: born-with-three-mouths_2.jpg (16 KB, 600x336) Image search: [Google]
born-with-three-mouths_2.jpg
16 KB, 600x336
>>70243833
Cause we can
>>
>>70245528
pretty much this

im half jewish and I browse pol on the daily.

only bad jews should be persecuted.
>>
>>70245528
cuck, if they want to go to Israel they can do it on their own time and dime.
>>
>>70245183
One thing I give you guys credit for is that you do often know how to bring some decent bantz
>>
Jew here. Plenty of us are properly redpilled and tired of faggotry from liberal jews
>>
>>70243833
i am jewish and let me tell you, being a jew is actually a great thing. we have beautiful people and we have ugly people. just like any race. I for 1 am a great person, have great friends, and i take care of every one that is in my life and i am glad to do it, and for that i have people that love me around me. also, jewish parents are one of the best parents you can have. sometimes they can be really strict, but they will take care of you no matter what, and they will buy you what ever it is that you need. as long as your not a selfish shithead. Also, we all have great jobs, lots of money and a family that we all love and take care off. suck my dick op suck my dick.
>>
>>70245807
>>70245636
>>70245554
>>70245528
JIDF detected
>>
File: images(21).jpg (9 KB, 128x188) Image search: [Google]
images(21).jpg
9 KB, 128x188
>>70243833
Have you read the good doctors works?
They will come here until they are no more.
>>
>>70245879
I wish one of the other JIDF shills would tell me where to pick up my shekels.
>>
>>70243833
For those sweet false flags, goy-kun
Thread replies: 13
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.