[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Tell me about Hungary, /pol/. All I know is that Orban seems
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /pol/ - Politically Incorrect

Thread replies: 25
Thread images: 5
Tell me about Hungary, /pol/. All I know is that Orban seems pretty based and stands up for White, Christian civilization against Islamic aggression and invasion, but Hungarians themselves seem kind of sub-human.
>>
>>70243679
Orban is a faggot. He and his party stole a lot of money. His They foreign policy not bad tho.
>>
>>70245477
>stole a lot of money
Literally every political party in Eastern Europe.
>>
>>70243679
He also built a stadium in his fucking hometown.
https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Pancho_Arena
>stadium capacity: 3500
>Population of Felcsút: 1800
>>
>>70243679

Orbán only throws this anti-immigrant shit into the fan because:
- It doesn't matter for him anyway, he has been a political pariah since forever. But at least he can score brony points with the far-right or something.
- This immigrant shit is the perfect excuse to hide other, much more serious issues, like the tanking economy, corruption, abysmal government, etc.
- He wants to use this immigrant crisis to get more euromoneyz.

Also, it is worth mentioning that Orbán is a gypsy and a good goy. That is literally the most despicable combination ever.

>Hungarians themselves seem kind of sub-human

Dude, you are so fucking wrong it isn't even funny. Unless you want to imply that Soros György is a sub-human - because he is the prefect representation of the average Hungarian.
>>
>>70243679
Two of his Daughters name is jewish.
>Ráhel
>Sára
>>
>>70246648
>Praises Soros
>downplays significance of immigration

Found the false-flagger.
>>
>>70243679
Are all hugarian men ugly as fuck. Are they byproducts of rape as well?
>>
>>70246648
>Unless you want to imply that Soros György is a sub-human - because he is the prefect representation of the average Hungarian

don't do this. only a few of us are ashkenazi.
>>
>>70247664
*ashkenaziM* of course, fucking keyboard
>>
>>70243679
Orbán is just a puppet btw. This guys is the real deal.
>>
>>70248045
alpha as fuck
>>
>>70243679
Ok let me give you the essential infos about Hungary that you'll need for /pol/:

>Hungary
>White

Hungary is based but poor.
Hungarians are Mongols with slanted eyes.
Paprika, goulash, bazd meg.
Hungary and Romania are bitter rivals, we want Transylvania back (but also Croatia, Slovakia, parts of Serbia and some other clay).
Hungarians are subhumans and Turk rape babies.
Hungarians are purest whites, very nice people, Budapest is beautiful.
>>
>>70248045
Only info I can find on this guy is that he's an advisor to Orban.
>>
>>70247446
I praise Soros' abilities because he deserves it. Yes, he is the anti-christ, but he is a very competent anti-christ, you must give him that.
>>
>>70248363
Because he is mysterious as fuck, but way more than an advisor.
>>
>>70248635
So why is he "the real deal"?
>>
>>70248363
He is, but not officially. He's been coming up with many of Orbán's political points for about a decade now, but he's in no official position in the party or government.
The thing about him is that he just hides away as some sort of 'mystery man', but at the same time, he's always in the tabloids or news for some bullshit he does. He's out there, but very little is known about him. And no person in the party of government can say anything about him. And noone knows where he got all his money from.
It's like the mafia's protecting him.
>>
>>70248226
Why would you want Transylvania back? Its full of Romanians...
>>
>>70248732
Because he is the mind behind Orbán. Most of Orbán's actions came from him.
>>
>>70249133
We don't want it back Dacian bro. Actually we plan to give you the rest of our country, and all of our womans. They want the glorius Dacian cock. I hope you will be happy. :)
>>
Thoughts on Jobbik? They seem alright.
>>
>>70249603
Was a serious question, but sure, I can settle with a few Hungarian qts.
>>
>>70250302
They have done nothing worth mentioning in the last year and a half.
>>
>>70250357
>>70249133
Thread replies: 25
Thread images: 5

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.