[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Seriously?
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /pol/ - Politically Incorrect

Thread replies: 21
Thread images: 7
File: KidsBeDumbAsFuck.jpg (185 KB, 1200x630) Image search: [Google]
KidsBeDumbAsFuck.jpg
185 KB, 1200x630
>Be Me
>23 yr old white male
>Started a business when i was 19
>Business takes off
>Planning life out here now..
>Decide. Hey. Ill go to college for the first time..
>School tells me i need to take an assessment test, i need to do this, i need to do that.. bleh
>Look up catalog of classes
>Pick 6
>Go to counselor instead of to assessment test
>Tell him. I want to take THESE classes. Do i need anything besides my brain and a pencil?
>Counselor says nope. No English, Math or Pre req's needed
>Counselor registers me in early for coming prepared.

List of classes Im already accepted into by not accepting their stupid rules and just doing shit my way?

Intro to Business Management

Intro to Accounting

Principles of MacroEconomics

Critical Thinking:Argue&Debate

The fuck. That was so easy. I guess.. im making this thread out of confusion.... Because the counselor also stated that those classes never reach there maximum class limit. WHAT?!?

Are people really that ill prepared for post schooling?
>>
What's your point?
>>
Everyone is taking full load of progressivism indoctrination classes bruh
>>
>>70243132
Being a pot dealer out of your mom's basement is not "a business".
>>
That's because those classes are actually useful for the most part. It's much easier to just take liberal arts classes and live with govt paychecks for the rest of your life.
>>
News flash: college students are a bunch of partying idiots that blame their problems on others rather than their bad decisions.

I dropped out and have no regrets being a successful entrepreneur
>>
>>70243132
>no women's studies or african literature from the XVI century
pleb and fag
>>
>>70243756
I dropped out from illness and became a recluse loser. I regret it.
I really should look into entrepreneurship but I don't think I have any skills.
>>
>>70243132
have fun wasting your time and money

I did something similar, I regret not just sticking to my business
>>
File: image.jpg (80 KB, 634x820) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
80 KB, 634x820
>>70243866
Then find an entrepreneur you want to work for and get to it. Quit drinking smoking and being a degenerate if thats holding you back.

Aka be like Trump
>>
>>70244019
I don't drink, smoke, or do drugs. I'm just low energy, not great at anything in particular, and lack confidence.
>>
File: image.jpg (944 KB, 1441x762) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
944 KB, 1441x762
>>70244273
You are in control of your mind you just have to believe in yourself. Cut out GMO's, estrogen plastics, all the jew shit designed to weaken and feminize you and become a natural testosterone fueled man. Everyday work towards being a better man and never lose sight of that goal.

I feel sorry you don't have a Trump to inspire you but don't worry, after we Make America Great Again, we will Make Europe Great Again too
>>
>>70244573
Thanks, anon. What would you suggest doing to connect with entrepreneurs and the successful?

I believe that Trump will be the start of something beautiful across much of Europe and the Anglosphere.
>>
File: ivanka jr jr.jpg (420 KB, 1400x1200) Image search: [Google]
ivanka jr jr.jpg
420 KB, 1400x1200
Guys check out this quick video Trump: Our Only Hope?
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=0zafmqQ3G0I
>>
Your first courses will be ridiculously easy regardless of your major. If you major in the bullshit most of the pussies complaining about how hard it is are majoring in, it will continue to be ridiculously easy until the end. Of course, you will only come out knowing how to be offended by one thing in a hundred different ways but nothing that will help your business. If you major in anything that matters, you will actually have to work at it and if you go full time, it will take over a lot of your life. If getting whatever degree you choose fast is not important to you, you can take just a couple courses a semester (which is what I did while working and having my own business on the side) and not put too much of a dent in you ability to work at your business. There's no financial aid, not even the most basic kind that they give even to white males, if you choose this option though.
>>
File: 11.jpg (7 KB, 275x183) Image search: [Google]
11.jpg
7 KB, 275x183
>>70243132
The biggest turn off for university to me is the pre-req's.

>Want to take kinesiology
nope sorry, require pre-calc, chemisty and biology courses

>Want to take Computer Science
nope sorry, require pre-calc, English 12

Nah fuck that, no thanks. I can learn to code without decent math skills, and I can learn about the human body and physical fitness without knowing how to solve chemistry formulas and math.

University is a fucking joke and always will be. If you want to be rich and you want to make it you got to innovate, pursue things that bring you fulfillment, and put yourself out there. You don't need some useless piece of paper to do it, in fact, most employers don't even give a fuck about that, they care about experience and proof of your previous success.

I can sell myself more and get more clients/money by attaining a solid physique and putting myself out there, building programs etc, better than any fucking kinesiology major can.

The only reason to go to University is because you genuinely want to study a certain subject. There is no other reason to drop upwards to a hundred thousand dollars learning basic shit you can find online, to get a piece of paper that wont even qualify you for basic entry jobs without experience.

University is the biggest fucking lie taught to our generation. They say you cant be successful without it, yet the most successful and smartest people on the planet built their shit from the ground up with pure desire and innovation.

It's kind of freeing actually, realizing the amount of power and freedom you truly have when it comes to your own success. The only requirement is you have to work hard and truly want it.
>>
File: image.jpg (2 MB, 1000x1426) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
2 MB, 1000x1426
>>70244753
Idk how European businesses work at all but I guess find a useful skill you enjoy doing and then apply it to helping a business. Program, manual labor, be creative, have good social skills, whatever floats your boat.

I can't imagine dealing with the muslim tolerant no free speech in the workplace bullshit you guys have to deal with though.
>>
>>70245215
As long as I'm not working with women, HR or the middle class, chances are I'll be okay. The more enriched the place they come from or more working class they are, the more they tend to hate them.

It's just those in power who're fucking up our freedom.

I'll try getting some business cards and stuff done.
>>
File: 1459291679907.jpg (159 KB, 1440x2460) Image search: [Google]
1459291679907.jpg
159 KB, 1440x2460
Fuck, you're just as dumb as the people that complain. The assessments are for math and English. Take them ao you dont waste money on the wrong level of math/english.

Then talk to your counselor about what courses you need to take so you can get a specific degree.. you know what you are working towards, right?

Work with the counselor, shut out people's opinion, big boy.
>>
>>70244753
It may take years but if you just pursue your goals and be a based man you will notice women begin to flirt with you and try to attract your non-desperate attention.

Don't chase them, better yourself and then pick them off as they come even if it takes years.
>>
>>70243132
That's nice.
In France you need a specific high school diploma for a specific college degree. For example if you want to enroll in some engineering class, you'll be required to have a scientific high school diploma first.
It's basically impossible to get back into studies after you've dropped out at some point. At best you'll be limited to the most worthless degrees : language/history/geography/philosophy.
Thread replies: 21
Thread images: 7

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.