[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Video Games
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /pol/ - Politically Incorrect

Thread replies: 33
Thread images: 7
File: lol.jpg (72 KB, 800x534) Image search: [Google]
lol.jpg
72 KB, 800x534
>play video games all his life
>don't learn how to interact with people irl
>revolt when people say he should play less

How is this acceptable?
>>
>>70242957
hopefully he's gud and doesn't just scrub all day on these games.
>>
It's not, that's why everyone calls them "man-children".
>>
File: image.gif (4 MB, 480x480) Image search: [Google]
image.gif
4 MB, 480x480
>>70242957
You should mind your own business and stop trying to control people
>>
You can't blame girls for not wanting to sleep with that.
>>
>>70243209
>the only motivation in the world for men should be female meat holes
>men should respect women

please choose one
>>
>>70243387
>when virginity speaks
>>
File: image.jpg (14 KB, 400x225) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
14 KB, 400x225
>>70243525
Le ebin vigin ad hom
>>
>>70242957
>How is this acceptable?
It isn't, but there are greater evils
>>
>>70243609
>your phone

Jesus Christ.
>>
Video games are normie shit now. I recently went back to college as an older student and all the kids seem to. Be into video games as a hobby.

I only play old school rpgs and felt like a nerd when I hear the kids talking about all the first person shooters they like.
>>
It isn't. You're either a reclusive neckbeard yourself or just a retarded normalfag.
>>
File: ivanka jr jr.jpg (420 KB, 1400x1200) Image search: [Google]
ivanka jr jr.jpg
420 KB, 1400x1200
Guys check out this quick video Trump: Our Only Hope?.
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=0zafmqQ3G0I
>>
>>70243808
Pretty much. The only people who think it's uncool loser stuff is insecure teens who are desperate to look mature and cool
>>
File: image.jpg (33 KB, 233x219) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
33 KB, 233x219
>>70243771
>not shitposting on the go

What are you some kind of shut in faggot or something?
>>
>>70242957

Is there anything to even aspire to anymore? Vidya is all that is left in most parts of the Western world. It's a symptom of a problem, not the cause.
>>
File: 1444206916952.png (476 KB, 970x688) Image search: [Google]
1444206916952.png
476 KB, 970x688
>>70242957
There are very little incentives to work. Money is worthless and at the mercy of the federal reserve. Jobs markets are shrinking, regulation provide tons of barriers to starting business. Being demonized by the media 24/7 if you are a white male. Being a family man is not portrayed in a positive way at all. I don't agree that we should just drop out like this, I would prefer a fight, but I understand the reasoning behind this.
Buy dropping out you are not producing to maintain the parasites so in the end they will not be able to fund this shit much longer. This is also why I think these manchildren are looked down upon, the people who are the loudest about it are likely the ones that stand to benefit from men working hard so they can steal from them.
>>
>>70244542
Talk to someone for once.
>>
>>70244646
it's more like work no longer requires social skills because technology allows it to be so for some of the most high paying successful jobs
>>
>>70243104

Found the video game playing fat sloth
>>
>>70244127
and yet if their goal is casual sex, drugs and clubbing they're not any less of manchildren
>>
>>70242957

He looks like he should be running his own deli. He LOOKS like his destiny is to work with deli meats.
>>
>video games
>super hero movies
>frozen preprepared meals
>welfare
>comic books
>bright coloured socks

I fucking hate this generation of man children
>>
>>70242957

if he stops playing games it's not like he's suddenly going to get invited to parties and have

what's he supposed to do just sit there in a chair?

seriously unless he's on welfare or something what's it to you at all what other people choose to do, why you so triggered?
>>
ITT: Jews who are butthurt the goyim no longer slave away chasing the trinkets dangled in front of them
>>
>>70246967
>>frozen preprepared meals
How's that bad? Frozen prepared meals allow me to eat certain vegetables all year.
I don't think the stuff they add to the food is that bad. Or is it?

Anyway I agree with everything else, specially super hero movies.
>>
>>70247034
Slave to get the approval of strangers, of course.
>>
>>70242957

Anyone have that image of the tweets by the German game developer who was being pressured by SJWs to include people of color in his game?
>>
>>70249026
>I don't think the stuff they add to the food is that bad. Or is it?
You don't go around the internet asking for that man, theres at least 20 idiots that don't vaccine their kids waiting to convince you to start eating dirt
>>
>>70250531
>german

He's Czech you plebeian.
>>
File: 1455480129023.jpg (2 MB, 1658x2468) Image search: [Google]
1455480129023.jpg
2 MB, 1658x2468
>>70250531
>>
>>70251172
>He's Czech you plebeian.

Oh, I thought he was German when he talked about Bohemia, Germany, and Poland.
>>
>>70252226

Thank you!!
Thread replies: 33
Thread images: 7

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.