[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Stereotype shattered as new study finds white youth are more
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /pol/ - Politically Incorrect

Thread replies: 65
Thread images: 8
http://www.alternet.org/drugs/stereotype-shattered-new-study-finds-white-youth-are-more-likely-blacks-abuse-hard-drugs
>>
No one said that black kids do more hard drugs. They do smoke more marijuana though, that's for sure.

Also the
>abuse
meme is getting old.

Abuse means using something inappropriately. The government really doesn't have any right to tell you what's an appropriate and inappropriate use of anything if it's not affecting anyone else. You can't 'abuse' cocaine or heroin because by their own claims there is no legitimate 'use' for either of them.
>>
Whites are far more likely to jack off to anime too. This is why the niggers are producing thousands of mulattos by the second.
>>
File: alternet.jpg (109 KB, 1136x583) Image search: [Google]
alternet.jpg
109 KB, 1136x583
>alternet.org
>>
>>70240665
Found the unemployed junkie.
>>
>>70240812
Abuse is a meme word. Use works just fine. That's really all it means anyway.

I'm opposed to manipulations of language for the purpose of promoting a political agenda.
>>
>>70240452
>1800 people in one county
>simply asking them if they did a certain drug
>calling blacks and hispanics brethren
There is enough data out there to come to this conclusion with a stronger backing. Seriously, asking druggies in one fucking county?
>>
>not accounting for the fact that blacks make up a smaller portion of the population and mixed/hispanic people are counted for whites-the study
>>
>>70240665
That's cute and all, but in a committed welfare state absolutely everything affects everyone else absolutely.

Welcome to Marxism. Enjoy.
>>
>>70240665
>No one said that black kids do more hard drugs. They do smoke more marijuana though, that's for sure.
This. I never even associated hard drugs with blacks.
>>
>blacks doing drugs
>STOP IT YOU RACIST SHITLORDS. YOU DON'T UNDERSTAND THEIR BACKGROUND AND WHAT THEY'VE HAD TO DEAL WITH GROWING UP. THIS IS THE FAULT OF SOCIETY

>whites doing drugs
>HA HA FUCKING WHITE SCUM! I HOPE THEY ALL OVERDOSE AND DIE
>>
>>70240788
This.
>>
Smart people are more likely to use drugs (or use more of them/more frequently) than dumb people on average.
Whites are smarter than blacks on average.
Old news.
>>
>>70241349
I reject the premise of individuals being owned and cared for by society.
>>
This just further shows that blacks are inferior. What I mean is:

Liberals and BLM-types always talk about how drug addiction have crippled the ghetto. But why are they so weak? Why are they so susceptible? Why are white communities not similarly decimated by drugs, particularly if whites are using hard drugs more frequently?
>>
The only hard drug that is stereotypically associated with blacks is crack.
>>
20 bucks says their data is self-reported. They never use actual drug tests for these studies, because it wouldn't give the desired result.
>>
>>70241463

It also goes against the argument that drugs are why blacks can't into civilized behavior
>>
>>70240452
> niggers
> affording drugs.
Duh plus this
>>70241720
>>
File: images.jpg (3 KB, 160x90) Image search: [Google]
images.jpg
3 KB, 160x90
>self reported
>>
>>70240452
>Alternet.org
>>
>>70240452
Statistics based on young offenders at a juvenile detention centre are applicable to the whole population now apparently.
>>
>>70240452
Pretty sure blacks have been accused of dealing hard drugs disproportionately, not using.
>>
Whites: do drugs and don't particularly bother anyone.

Blacks: congregate on corner and make a violent, disruptive business of it.

There.

Jesus christ, this isn't rocket surgery.
>>
It's all self reported. Useless data. A nigger is always going to lie in studies like these cause they dindu nuffin.
>>
>>70240452
Yah us white guys do love our drugs. They got us there.
>>
>>70241705
Your rejection means nothing. You are a part of it and always will be.

If you pay taxes, you 100% support the welfare state and all the implications of its existence.

Whether you "think" you support it doesn't matter, at all.
>>
>>70240452
/pol/ on suicide watch
>>
>self reporting surveys
kek.

Black people lie about drug use surveys at a vastly higher rate, largely because they are less likely than whites to trust the scientist types not to drop a dime.

Try examining rates of emergency treatment for and deaths by overdose, or rates or participation in rehab.
>>
>>70240452
How can they tell? I mean just cross-sampling blacks you would assume due to their behavior they were All on some kind of mind altering drug. Or drunk.
>>
>>70240452
>Demoralization - achieved
>>
>>70240452
Blacks aren't stereotyped as drug abusers. They like to drink and smoke pot, and maybe smoke crack, but it is usually older people who smoke rocks.

They are, however, very accurately stereotyped as drug DEALERS. Every single heroin and cocaine dealer in my rather large city is black.
>>
>>70241915
Perhaps that is true but the youth wheether through direct supply or their dealers supply is comming from a spic or a nigger. Niggers are directly involved in the white epidemic. Surely these statistics leave out the junkies in prison as well who are clean only by force.
>>
>The study was conducted over the course of 12 years and interviewed 1,829 youth (1,172 males and 657 females between the ages of 10 to 18) who were detained at Cook County Juvenile Temporary Detention Center in Chicago between 1995 and 1998.
>whites get there because they do drugs
>blacks go there because they rape and murder
>b-blacks are better than whites you guys!
>>
So people with money are more likely to commit crimes of excess. Considering I'm not a racist I always knew the rich kids did Coke and X while the poor kids drank smoked weed.
>>
>>70240452
I love how everyone falls for this selective drug enforcement bullshit while totally ignoring the violent crime disparity.
>>
>>70240452
And how likely are black drug users to participate in studies?
>>
it's 'cause as a white male, i'm constantly stressed and worry.
>>
>>70240788
/thread
>>
what's the per capita stats?
>>
>>70246634
Whites do worse proportionally, but do you know why? Because this study only asked people DETAINED.

Whites get detained mostly because of drugs, now, why would blacks do drugs proportionately less than whites for detainees?
>>
>>70241689
If you were smart you would know the consequences of drug abuse. You fucking idiot.
>>
>>70247010
High IQ is correlated to escapist coping mechanisms
>>
>>70240452
So you are saying that blacks act like the residents of the monkey house naturally and without drugs and it takes hard drug use to turn a white into a primate?
>>
>>70240452
>cited cocaine use

Stereotyped as one of the most expensive drugs.
>>
>>70246955

i've never seen whites overtake blacks in any study on a per capita basis, even with the self - reporting being the highest among whites and blacks perpetually lying about taking drugs.

if i had to guess, its 3x more blacks habitually use drugs than whites; whites are more casual with use, whereas blacks will take anything they can get at any time
>>
>>70245030

well I view dealing and abusing as two different things

blacks cant' afford cocaine, i don't think they have much interest in morphine based drugs, and most have never dabbled in psychedelics or even seen something like MDMA or ketomine.
>>
>>70240452
democrats are funny

the urban drug trade (democrats) causes a ton of violent crime

so democrats vote for more police

crime goes lower (maybe)

then democrats complain about the police so they pull back

then crime goes higher again

>b b but white people use drugs
yeah but they dont shoot each other over turf requiring heavy police presence, ect
>>
>>70240452
momma look what they've done to your baby boy.
>>
File: images(22).jpg (10 KB, 188x268) Image search: [Google]
images(22).jpg
10 KB, 188x268
>>70247544
What is crack cocaine.
Gimme apetit for six.
>>
>>70245332

oh yeah, all these studies are flawed as fuck bc they rely on the honesty of the person being polled.

Blacks are far more likely to deny using any illegal substance out of paranoia that the study is being conducted for nefarious reasons, like tricking them into snitching on themselves.

When polling with questionnaires is backed up with empirical drug testing after the person answers it proved blacks were more often than not lying in their responses to the questionnaire
>>
>>70240452
Ah yes, but what color were the folk they bought the drugs from?
>>
>>70240452
I bet they considered pot a "hard drug"
>>
>>70247865

yeah, that's why I said further up thread that blacks are stereotypically associated with crack, but they can't afford the powder.
>>
>>70247544
Also, I live in a small town and we never had a heroin problem until the darkies moved here from Milwaukee.
Thanks obongo.
>>
>>70247544
blacks are all about xanax and "purple drank" aka codein syrup
>>
>>70240452
>interviewed 1,829 youth (1,172 males and 657 females between the ages of 10 to 18) who were detained at Cook County Juvenile Temporary Detention Center in Chicago between 1995 and 1998.
>findings revealed that the odds of non-Hispanic white youths using cocaine were 30 times higher than African Americans
White people don't get sent to that center, or maybe Blackies use heroin at 50 times the rate as whites.

So many errors methodically
>>
File: images(23).jpg (8 KB, 287x176) Image search: [Google]
images(23).jpg
8 KB, 287x176
>>70248137
Powder coke is not near as addictive or destructive as rocks and I do not know any white tyrones.
>>
>>70248349

good point, I forgot about the codeine >>70248289

that's interesting, would not have guessed that blacks were involved with heroin

where in Wisco? I used to live in Milwaukee but left Wis years ago.
>>
>>70247110
hah i wish.

I escape because I want to attack
>>
File: index(3).gif (42 B, 1x1) Image search: [Google]
index(3).gif
42 B, 1x1
>>70248349
Ahh, lean.
>>
>>70248675
South of green bay. Small town.
>>
I can confirm.

I work at a shitty grocery store in between college classes, and I'm constantly accosted by skeletal methhead-types trying to steal shit. One tried to fight me because we couldn't take "MUH EBT" that day.

Our county is at least 90% white, but whenever a nig-nog does come into the store, they're super friendly and end up buying $300 in groceries (WITH CASH!)
>>
File: 139837033058.png (2 MB, 1920x1080) Image search: [Google]
139837033058.png
2 MB, 1920x1080
Blacks lie about drug use. All the claims that blacks use less drugs but are arrested for drug possession more than whites is based on self-reported drug use data, i.e., blacks just lying and idiots holding this up as hard data, fucking lol.

Data based not on self-reported data shows that blacks use drugs more often and simply lie about it.

http://www.tandfonline.com/doi/abs/10.3109/10826087709027235

http://www.researchgate.net/publication/232439635_Drug_use_among_juvenile_arrestees_A_comparison_of_self-report_urinalysis_and_hair_assay

http://www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pmc/articles/PMC3455900/pdf/11524_2006_Article_433.pdf
>(1) If a black person and a white person each commit a crime, the black person is more likely to be arrested.

How do we know the race of people who weren't arrested for crimes they committed but were never caught, charged, or convicted?

Further down, she explains that she came to this conclusion based on reported marijuana usage rates by race (government data? self report poll?) compared to arrests for marijuana possession by race. Tenuous position at best.

Where are the black people smoking? How much do they have? Are they dealing it? Were they arrested for drug dealing and weed was just one of the drugs they sold? Were they arrested for a different crime but marijuana happened to be found on their person?

If you get arrested for, say, burglary and you have a bag of weed in your pocket, you are also being arrested for possession of marijuana! The weed was not the reason you were being arrested!

(2) When black people are arrested for a crime, they are convicted more often than white people arrested for the same crime.

How many are repeat offenders?

(3) When black people are convicted of a crime, they are more likely to be sentenced to incarceration compared to whites convicted of the same crime.

How many are repeat offenders?
>>
>>70240788
>Hitler dubs checked

also

/thread
Thread replies: 65
Thread images: 8

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.