[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Who would Hank Hill vote for in the 2016 primaries and general
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /pol/ - Politically Incorrect

Thread replies: 31
Thread images: 1
File: limp handshake.jpg (23 KB, 260x160) Image search: [Google]
limp handshake.jpg
23 KB, 260x160
Who would Hank Hill vote for in the 2016 primaries and general elections?
>>
>>70240302
Honestly? Probably Kasich.
>>
Cruz, obviously.
>>
>>70240302
Cruz is the only valid answer
>>
>>70240302

He's probably vote for Cruz initially and then find out through some event that he was a liar, approach him and denounce, saying "i'm gonna kick your ass". Cruz would run away and then he'd make friends with Trump who he misjudged in the beginning.
>>
>>70240302
Cruz.
>>
>>70240540
Pretty damned accurate. Mike Judge, is that you?
>>
Lyin ted
>>
>Hank would start as a Trump supporter
>somehow Hank and Trump would meet
>Hank decides Trump isn't who he thought he was
>hank votes for Bernie or Hillary

the show is pretty liberal actually
>>
>>70240540
Are you one of the writers of the show????
>>
>>70240540
With all the cameos Trump used to make in the 90's I could see him voicing himself in this episode

>tfw Dale goes on a long tirade of how Soros controls everything in the current election and there's a sub-plot about Dale kidnapping him
>>
>>70240540
I doubt he would vote for trump. Hank HATES New York. (even though he was born in Yankee stadium)
>>
>>70240540
Like what happened with jimmy carter
He would def vote cruz tho
Texas
Consevative
Constitutionalist thaf fictionally plays by the rules
>>
>>70241029
>a fucking leaf

He was reborn in Texas waters
Hank hill Fag reporting in
>>
>>70240886
>areyoukiddingme.jpg

Many episodes destroy liberalism and its fundamental principles. Phish and wildlife is the best example of this
>>
Cast list/ vote

Hank- cruz
Cotton- Cruz
Peggy- Hillary
Luanne- Bernie

Boomhauer- trump
Dale- cruz
Bill- Hillary
>>
>>70240886
I find it's actually pretty grounded between conservatism and liberalism.

Hank's beliefs are subject to change but for a good number of episodes he steadfastly holds to the status quo because he realizes not all change is good, he calls out liberals all the time
>>
>>70240302
Kasich
>>
>>70241153
You must have missed Yankee Hankie

>>70241029 is right, Hank was not a native Texan born. Was a source of drama for a bit.
>>
>>70241950
disregard this, I misread 'reborn' as born
>>
>>70241450
Dale would vote Trump thanks to the Alex Jones endorsement
>>
>>70241450
Dale doesn't vote.
>>
I would say Trump except Trump is from NY and Cruz is from Texas, so obviously Cruz.
>>
>>70240945
>Peggy and Minh attempt to seduce Bill Clinton to get access to Shillary's wardrobe to steal her blue suit
>>
>>70241450
This, except this for Hank >>70240540

And Dale would vote Trump
>>
>>70242347
Cruz is a fucking leaf tho
>>
King of The Hill was the last Bipartisan show. It made fun of the Right and the Left (probably the left a bit more) Every other show that gets political has to be on one sides nuts. Like all of Seth Macfarlanes shit cartoons.
>>
>>70240302
Boomhauer Trump
The bald fat one would get lost on the way to voting booth
Dale would just rant about the gov
Hank would have trouble deciding and the episode would end showing him go into the voting booth, come out, Bobby would ask who he voted for and Hank would explain America is great because of the secret ballot
>>
>>70242576
Any shows that make fun of the left that are on
>>
Kasich is the most squarely conservative American.
Trump is the most 90s and early 2000s TV.
Cruz is the most Texan, in a Buck Strickland way.
Hillary is Peggy
Bernie is Lucky
>>
>>70242707
This
Thread replies: 31
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.