[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
>Teenage girls who beat woman to death are jailed for 15
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /pol/ - Politically Incorrect

Thread replies: 61
Thread images: 8
>Teenage girls who beat woman to death are jailed for 15 years

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-3527842/Teenage-girls-battered-vulnerable-woman-death-home-paused-selfies-jailed-15-years.html

Is this penalty too soft? Why are people allowed to commit murder in this country and then only serve 10-20 years? Why is this considered a life sentence?
>>
Because it is all about rehabilitation, they commit a crime and go to prison to get "rehabilitated". It's not about punishment anymore, if it was we could just bring back the death penalty and bring crime to an all time low.

Dead criminals can't reoffend.
>>
>>70239666
rehabilitation is more economical and moral than life-sentences

Peoples attitudes are shaped by how they are raised and the experiences they go through in life which they can't control. You won't be able to find a single murderer who has has a perfect childhood free from abuse unless they were born psychotic, but that alone does not guarantee they will commit atrocities.
>>
>>70239666
>The girls, now both 15, were handed life sentences but must only serve a minimum of 15 years

Read the article instead of just the headline you mong, you are as bad as Facebook users.
>>
>>70241933

>You won't be able to find a single murderer who has has a perfect childhood free from abuse unless they were a Jew, but that alone does guarantee they will commit atrocities.
>>
>>70241977
and you really think they are going to serve much more than that, when all is said and done?
>>
>>70241933
>muh morals

Kill em all.
>>
>>70239666
Nice try satan, but we love diversity and the only way to do that is to rehabilated criminals through love XD
>>
>>70241933
I've never heard of prison rehabilitating anyone. If anything, it makes them more likely to reoffend. These girls deserve the death penalty, age be damned, but I don't think yuropoors allow that.
>>
>>70242898
There's a reason why most people in prison are repeat offenders.
>>
>>70239666
Because that's what happens when you remove the death penalty and let in unlimited numbers of niggers and sandniggers at the same time : there is not nearly enough room or money to keep anyone in jail till the end of their lives.
>>
File: Untitled.png (295 KB, 302x472) Image search: [Google]
Untitled.png
295 KB, 302x472
Purely speculation on my part but the victim looks like a dyke druggie who probably felt them and their friends up.

She was supposedly 39, fucking look at her.

There's more to this story than they are letting on.
>>
>>70241530
IMO if you kill some one and they know BEYOND A REASONABLE DOUBT (without corruption and false evidence too)
>Should be starved for a week while doing manual labor
>after that week have them shot in the chest / head
the end. saved money, made some too and no chance for recidivism

if you refuse to do the labor
>put in a machine where it looks like a chair
>you are strapped in
>Blades every 3 - 4 inches from head to toe
>once machine is activated, blades go into you SLOWLY until they sever that part of you
>Starts from the toes and works it way up
>the whole prison gets to see to set an example.

Also they should show public executions on TV. One channel dedicated to it, all day every day criminals getting executed. That'll make for one hell of a deterrence.

BUT these are all just fantasy. No society would ever enact these, let alone accept them.
>>
so we will never know if these girls are cute? how will i have my pervert fantasies of them killing me now?
>>
>>70239666
The devil makes a good point, obviously he wants the souls of this wicked girls and rightfully so I agree with him.
>>
>>70239666
>Is this penalty too soft?
I dont think so.

>Why are people allowed to commit murder in this country and then only serve 10-20 years?
Because locking them up forever is a lot of the times not the solution.
A good justice system is not only about deterrent and punishment but also about bettering people.
And while the assault is an indefensible and terrible act 15 years is still a long time which is way more then enough to completely destroy the lives of these kids.
I believe they are punished enough and at this point their lifes are so fucked up that there is little difference between 15 and 30 years for them.
Just Imagine going into prison at age 14 even if you get out by 30 you will have served half your life in prison you will have no idea about the outside world, wont get a job and dont now how to live a normal life.
Also I dont think they will live to that point. In a couple of days/months/years they will realize what they have done and quite possibly kill themselves.
>>
File: 1357949160800.gif (2 MB, 300x200) Image search: [Google]
1357949160800.gif
2 MB, 300x200
>>70239666
>>
>>70243397
She was an alcoholic who bought booze and cigarettes for the local youths. Not a big deal, certainly not deserving of death. Maybe read an article before bashing a murder victim.
>>
Why do teenage girls go to jail and not muslims?
>>
>>70245354
White privilege.
>>
File: ouchi.jpg (138 KB, 539x716) Image search: [Google]
ouchi.jpg
138 KB, 539x716
>>70239666
murderers should have to pour the 7th bucket of uranyl nitrate and be kept alive for 80 days
>>
>>70239666
What the fuck is with the nanny limey getup your judges where bongs?
>>
>>70239666

They will be out in 5 years tops.
They dindu nuffin.
They came from a broken home.
They didnt have the chances.
They needed mo money foe dem programs etc etc

Anyone who thinks you can rehabilitate someone like this, needs their head examining. Its not something you can "train out of someone" , its what they are, its a part of them, rehabilitation for people like this is a naive fantasy of the liberal left.

>inb4 "but they are children".

A 15 year old is not a child.
>>
>>70245672
>where
wear

goddamnit
>>
>>70243397
This. One of those old alcoholic, druggie women who let teenagers party at her house for free booze and drugs.
>>
>>70239666
Names are Katie Francis and Sophie Dunn, both from Hartlepool as far as I know.

Do with that what you will.
>>
>>70241530
I don't know how prisons are in the UK, but if I wanted to rehabilitate somebody here in the US, I would not want to send them to a prison here. Prisons here are places where minor offenders can go in and come out with a wealth of criminal knowledge. It's like sending them to Crime U.
>>
>>70244637
>And while the assault is an indefensible and terrible act 15 years is still a long time which is way more then enough to completely destroy the lives of these kids.

I predict, with 100% accuracy, that neither of these 2 "kids" (they arent kids, they are 15), will ever amount to anything, they will never contribute anything, they will never go 1 inch towards repaying society in any tiny part for their act of coldly murdering their victim.

Maybe, just maybe, if they became a great surgeon, or an amazing scientist, or a fabulous artist, or even an incredible poet, could you say they had repaid some debt to society. They will never become these things. They will never become anything other than a leech.
>>
>>70245672
that shit looks ballin
>>
File: 1449527904530.jpg (27 KB, 780x438) Image search: [Google]
1449527904530.jpg
27 KB, 780x438
>>70243575
I WOULD

SEND ME MONEY ANON I NEED IT TO BUY AN ISLAND AND I CAN MAKE THIS A REALITY

ALSO FREE PONIES
>>
>>70245796
You're more likely to become an Islamic extremist in our prisons, literally Muslim gangs beat people up until they convert.
>>
>>70245728
They were 13 and 14 when they did it. This is way too harsh for the girls bongistan. It was trash anyway what they killed
>>
>>70242898
That because prisons are run like a business, not a moral institution. Privatized prisons lead to repeat offenders on purpose so that they can make enough money to turn a profit. If it was the taxpayer's money keeping the prisons open, you bet your ass that more people would want change in the way that prison "rehabilitation" works.
>>
>>70243575
>>
>>70245796

Prison here is where criminals can go in to learn about the moral values of Islam and convert inshallah.
>>
>>70246073
Yes they wont repay society for what they have done.
But my point is that there lives are over anyway.
Either they mange to kill themselves in prison or will go back the same year they get out.

But besides death sentence there is no other way. These teenagers will never be a part of society and their lives are ruined beyond any repair no matter how long they will stay in prison.
>>
>>70246398
13, 14, still not a child, except in our joke of a legal system.
You think an 8 year old doesnt know they have done wrong when they beat someone to death with a hammer? Of course they do. A "child" knows right from wrong before then, and what death is long before age 13, 14, or 15.

The victim may well have been human garbage for all I know, but they were not a killer of innocent people. There is no place in society for these girls, at 15, at 25 or ever. They will never be rehabilitated, it is in them, it is them, its what makes them who they are. Meanwhile we will just waste money keeping them in prison for 5 years, and then waste another few million pounds "helping them re-integrate". It is the very definition of stupidity. Like trying to teach a leech not to suck blood.
>>
Honestly - If you are not deterred by being locked in a cell for a decade you are not going to get deterred by being locked in a cell for life.

These people aren't considering possible punishment when they commit their crimes, that much is obvious.
>>
>>70239666
I hate how the Britbong cucked media tries to sweep away the blame of nigger violence by talking about how fucked up these little sheeboons had it as kids. A lot of fucks have it bad, and they don't kill people for fun.
>>
>>70246903

Their lives were ruined the moment they killed someone, perhaps even before...although they had free will and still decided to do it.

What I object to is the wasting of any resources whatever, people, time, money, food, water, on cold blooded killers. There is no benefit to it, why are they kept around? A mixture of sentimentality and naive optimism that they can somehow be "fixed" (they never can).

Just cast them out of society and move on.

Penal colonies worked. That is why so many countries had them. They worked beautifully.
>>
>>70246073
>repaying society
Repaying society what exactly? They probably went to some run down comprehensive receiving poor education, had inattentive parents who lived on benefits, and lived in a shitty northern town with zero prospects apart from a cashier job at Morrisons.
>>
>>70247218

I like the artist impression of them trying to stifle their laughs behind their hands.
>>
>>70243397
This is what I thunked
>>
>>70247006
their not adults either, they were vulnerable teenagers in care for fuck sake. A min of 15 years seems like a fair punishment to me.
>>
>>70247399

What society has given them (free education, school, political stability, welfare....the list is endless), the stuff they threw away when they killed someone.
>>
>>70247587
What do you propose, fight to the death? (Between the two savages)
>>
>>70247587

A 13, 14,15 year old my be a child in law, but you are deluded if you think they are "children".

Actually the harder a life these kids have, shittier home/parents/environment, arguably the faster they grow up.

UK's youngest grandmother is 26.
>>
>>70243575
Damn kids are stupid
>>
no one read the article. They both got life
>>
The killers of James Bulger are out of prison now.
>>
>>70247706
if we hold under 18s entirely responsible for their moral actions, how can we condemn pedophilia and underage drinking?
>>
>>70247988

I think one went back in for kiddie fiddling.

>le rehabilitation myth strikes again.
>>
>>70245672
its your average paedophile rig out
>>
>>70245763
fuckin monkey hangers
>>
>>70245751
that makes her bro tier. God I'll revel in the day the muds bring your retarded island to it's knees.
>>
>>70239666
Their lives are completely ruined and they are unlikely to re offend.
>>
File: Nyuu.jpg (22 KB, 400x300) Image search: [Google]
Nyuu.jpg
22 KB, 400x300
>>70242179
>>
>>70239666
Because the prosecutors only care about conviction counts and prosecutors write the laws.
Raising taxes to pay for long-sentence inmates isn't politically popular, so rather than do that they just give light sentencing and let people out early for "good behavior" all the time.
Rather than pay for people, exiling them seems the better idea. Out of sight, out of mind. Have fun in Antarctica.
>>
>>70239666
Now they got all the time they need to think about what they did - oh wait, no: the older one already tried to kill herself.

What.A.Fucking.Bitch.
>>
What's worse is not only does it take decades to execute people. But some are allowed to watch television. They're given books and f-ing exercise equipment.

Jail is nothing but a free bed and a meal to these people. Go to your state officials and ask for fast-track executions /pol/ !!!
>>
>>70243575
Sharia.txt
Thread replies: 61
Thread images: 8

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.