[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
What do I do /pol/
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /pol/ - Politically Incorrect

Thread replies: 11
Thread images: 2
File: image.jpg (38 KB, 500x333) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
38 KB, 500x333
My grandfather divorced my grandmother when my dad was young. My grandmother remarried, and the abusive drunkard legally adopted my father and his siblings, so I carry that scum's last name. Is there anything I can legally do, short of changing my own name that could stop my children from taking that name?
>>
>>70239594
>the abusive drunkard legally adopted my father
You mean your father was someone wife's son?
>>
>>70239594
Just change your fucking name.. it's easy. I do it every few years just to cut ties and reduce stalking by exes.
>>
>>70239822
The only reason I don't want to is because then my first and last name would have alliteration and sound retarded together
>>
>>70239948

change your first name then

besides, alliteration is cool. makes you sound like a 50's comic book character
>>
>>70239594
Change your name. Give yourself something to be proud of.
>>
Are you my cousin or something OP? I've been having the same issue.
>>
>>70239594
Literally same situation, I changed my last name to one that had died out in my family a few generations back but had been there for ages. It also sounds cool so feels good man, worth it
>>
i actually found out that my family adopted our name a few hundred years ago when some old rich guy was going to die without heirs, he offered his money to my ancestor if he would take on his name
>>
File: 1459048595551.jpg (13 KB, 252x370) Image search: [Google]
1459048595551.jpg
13 KB, 252x370
>>70239948
Change it to something else then.

Are you deliberately putting dumb barriers in the way? what's the point of asking pol if you're such a little faggot like that? You're cancer. Forget kids. Kill yourself.
>>
>>70240579

Are you an abo?
Thread replies: 11
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.