[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Trump will be like 30 delegates short
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /pol/ - Politically Incorrect

Thread replies: 36
Thread images: 3
File: reeee.jpg (16 KB, 480x270) Image search: [Google]
reeee.jpg
16 KB, 480x270
http://www.breitbart.com/2016-presidential-race/2016/04/06/donald-trump-will-fall-50-100-delegates-short-1237-needed-clinch-nomination/REEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE
fucking insiders are gonna force people to go with kasich or rubio on 2nd vote
>>
Can Kasich or Cruz win if they are dead?
>>
Trump will run third party.
>>
>>70239071
HAHAHAHA they are lying so fucking much, all Trump need is 52% of the remaining delegates. They have no clue at all how many delegates Trump will receive in the coming primaries.
>>
>Mike Flynn
You mean the same guy who predicted that Cruz would be winning at this point in the race, called the mistress leak "tabloid trash" and took Fields and Shapiro's side? And the guy who goes on the radio and calls Trump Hitler all the time.

Seems like a totally unbiased source.
>>
>>70239071
I don't understand. He will have the most delegates in the convention and they determine the rules. Seems like he's protected no matter what.
>>
So, campaign harder then.
>>
30 delegates short is fine. Trump will get unpledged delegates going into the convention, as long as he has like 1150 he will be fine.

And if he isn't, we get a comfy Cleveland riot happening.
>>
>"he's hit his ceiling!"
t. Increasingly Nervous Man
>>
>>70239897

>comfy cleveland happening
>tfw you'll be able to participate in history

Ohio just legalized suppressors for common ownership too.
>>
>>70240045
So we have to thank Kasich for something?
>>
>>70239855

Pledged delegates don't have to represent their candidate on rule changes and can vote on them however they want.
>>
>>70239444

pleaseeeee let this happen

Democrats would cum buckets
>>
>>70239071
There are hundreds of unbound first round delegates up for grabs. Trump has a 757 and 50 luxury hotels all over the world.He better be able to wine and dine those 30 delegates
>>
File: image.jpg (133 KB, 733x879) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
133 KB, 733x879
Pic related is worth 100 delegates but his record company has made him do damage control.

GIVE HIM COURAGE TO BREAK HIS CHAINS
https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=eGPwHkS4SGc
GIVE JUSTIN "ZYKLON" BIEBER STRENGTH TO REVEAL HIS POWER LEVEL

MEME MAGIC IT MEN
>>
>>70240118

Kasich was against it but the Ohio SC ruled in favor of the people. We can probably thank him in the same way we can thank Obama for the surge in AR15 ownership.

Kasich's the deluxe cuckservative.
>>
>>70240244
This. I think I read that 80% of his pledged delegates are double agents ready to vote for Cruz of it comes to a contested convention. He needs to win the first round.
>>
>>70239444
Trump signed and agreed not to before he ran as a Republican. Doubt he will, and if he does, they will smear him with this.
>>
Is it just me, or are there an UNNATURAL amount of Cruz shills on today?
>>
File: 18d.png (220 KB, 499x499) Image search: [Google]
18d.png
220 KB, 499x499
Who here hoping they try to screw over trump at a brokered convention so wet get a legit happening in Cleveland?
>>
>>70239071
It really is too bad Rand dropped out. He was handily outpolling kasich bush and christie when he did. He could have gotten ahold of 100 or so delegates and used them as a bargaining chip to get into Trump's cabinet.
>>
At least we now have some proof of Cruz breaking election law.

>>70239342
>>
>>70240504

>trump will have a cabinet
>>
>>70240458
There was the assumption that the GOP wouldn't actively work against him as they are if he signed the pledge
>>
Everybody needs to vote! It's your civic duty! Your vote counts!

Meanwhile, when shit doesn't go their way...

Yeah, you know that whole "your vote counts bit?" Sorry, we lied!
>>
>>70239071
I am optimistic, even if he is 30 short, that means he needs just 300, out of the what, 200ish unbound delegates to vote for him on the 1st ballot? That is very possible. Especially since many will be from PA, where some are unbound but a list was released to help voters pick hopefully Trump supportig delegates
>>
>>70240476
Cleveland voted for Kasich we would just tell the foreigners to get out of our shitty state like we always have
>>
http://talkingpointsmemo.com/edblog/hell-to-pay--2

Hillary v Cruz? Or maybe they throw a bone to Jeb or Kasich?
>>
Even if Trump gets the 1237 delegates, theres no preventing his delegates from voting for another candidate on the first ballot.

Yes, obviously that would break the rules, but do you really think they care anymore?
>>
You're pretty ignorant if you didn't see this coming like 6 weeks ago. Even the most optimistic projections had Trump just barely or even falling short of the delegate majority before the convention. He was always 5-7% short of his delegate targets at any given time during the campaign. It was always extremely unlikey for him to secure the nomination before that.
>>
>>70240476
Country is way to fat and apathetic to do anything. At most we'll get some basically peaceful protest labeled as a riot by the media, /pol/ will scream happening, and everyone will forget in a week. The world is dead and doomed to be farmed and controlled by "Jews".
>>
>>70240410
They're not "double agents", all the delegates are high ranking party members. They'll vote for whoever they're told to vote for if it comes to that but the current rules say that initial voting is based on state primary elections so they have to follow that. After that, they're free to vote for whoever they want.
>>
>>70240458
Why would he care if they "smear" him? They're already doing that.
>>
>>70239071
When I voted in IL, they asked who my second choice was.
I filled in Trump.
Who was my first choice you ask?
It was Trump.
>>
>>70240504
He could have gotten serious momentum as the only candidate that can win the general. He dropped out before I could vote for him. It was a shame
>>
https://youtu.be/v_pIrNvog0o
Thread replies: 36
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.