[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
/RG/ Revolution General
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /pol/ - Politically Incorrect

Thread replies: 21
Thread images: 7
File: 1452213693800.jpg (310 KB, 951x843) Image search: [Google]
1452213693800.jpg
310 KB, 951x843
So, you are 20-something, future dosen't seem bright anymore, instead of just graduating straight to a good steady job, the future seems like a miserable hell of part-time employment, part time unemployment and eternal debt cycle. You probably are a bit jealous to baby boomers who are currently gaming the system to their own interests. You come here mostly for the happening threads, hoping that someday a happening would happen you could jump abroad, giving even a small chance to a less rigged, shittier future.
You have maybe noticed some anons talking about a revolution of some sort. This thread is a continum of that discussion, discussion that can maybe, spring to life someday.
Discuss
>>
File: 1459774792095.png (102 KB, 638x911) Image search: [Google]
1459774792095.png
102 KB, 638x911
Few thoughts that come to my mind, first and foremost, we should try to find the common enemy, second, we should try to hivemind some common goals. For me a good endgame to our earth would be eventually moving beyond it. We already gaze upon the stars, and are pretty good at exploiting planets resources, also we are good at multiplying like cancer. Too much people, too few planets.
>>
Hello FBI!

Seriously though a revolution would probably kill me.
>>
>>70240904
At the risk of sounding faggy, how does the world seem to people at the moment?
Finland seems to have come to a complete standstill from 2008 onwards, but only in the last two years have I started to hear silent but even more serious discussion about acting against status quo from normies. Even my completely blue-pilled uncle is in a state of slow shock as he found out everyone in his company are going to be fired in a year just for corporate profits. Im not redpilling him in any way so far, the conditioning seems to be wearing off all by itself.
>>
>>70242105
How can you kill something that's already dead inside?
>>
>>70239014
i hope you all are outed and get caught.

the future only seems bleak and hopeless because you are ignorant and unskilled. so of course, you know nothing

>>70242806
you apparently forgot that the world is in a recession right now.
your faggy uncle got laid off because he costs too much and is cutting into what a company can earn to grow and expand.
your uncle is dead weight m8. its not for corporate profit. its so that they can move into different operations.
your uncle is probably a stamp licker.
>>
>just graduating straight to a good steady job

That never happened, unless you attended a good university.
>>
>>70239014
to exact change you have to target ...

... oh wait no nevermind, i just figured op is FBI
>>
>>70242806
to be honest, neo-liberalism is currently dying a slow death.
People are pretty angry, its still quite bottled up.

But some first examples of the general mob reaction to the failed recovery are becoming more obvious in the US and in europe
it just took a long time after 2008/2011 because there was still hope about a possible institutional fixing.
The propaganda and indoctrination is that strong. Even now, its still incredibly strong. People still think that democracy still offers a possible solution. There are still some level of trust in institutions.
If the market crashes, as I expect to happen still this year, then things will probably start getting interesting.
>>
>>70244282
Interesting how?

I don't know how a second civil war or revolution would play out, or if it would even happen.
>>
>>70239014
Missed the first thread. Is the goal of your revolution some faggy ideology or some other kind of moralfaggotry or is it to use plebs and their grievances to make an easy way to grab riches and make ourselves lords?
>>
>>70243961
>Hurrr durr grow and expand

>>70244282
Yeah, you can almost taste it too right? I remember when economy while not booming, atleast providing people with salaries to get by and careers to get into. Now its part time jobs, insufficient salaries and evergrowing costs of living. Here we have 15k of open jobs (most are under 2 week zero hour, unpaid internships or other "joblets") while govt. stats are around 350k unemployed. Out of a 5 million residents nation workforce this is huge. This is not a sign of a healthy economy.

>>70244980
There are a few slow threads every now and then. For me, I really don't trust any single ideology as they all can eventually be subverted and corrupted. World seems to be holding it's breath and when something will happen, like you, I want to know it wont all be for nothing. I don't want to be used, or die a meaningless death at the bottom of some ditch, shot like a dog.
>>
File: 1455968315306.jpg (92 KB, 633x758) Image search: [Google]
1455968315306.jpg
92 KB, 633x758
>>70242105
>>70244095
This is what happens when you are aware of being surveilled. You start to self-regulate for possible thought crime. I am not blaming neither of you, self preserving behaviour is completely reasonable. Just another sign of a sick world. Still, as more and more start to resent the status quo, I hope you too will voice your opinion amongst the crowd.
>>
>>70247962
im looking for a fight because i lov emy nation and what ive grown up with and i will happily grab a pitchfork and dog it deep into you if it means i can retain my standard of living and knowing, and pass it onto my children and theirs.

come at me faggot.
>>
>>70247962
Who's saying that I'm not instigating revolution using other outlets?
>>
>>70248729
if it aint violence against people, he aint into it
>>
File: 1456569144587.jpg (89 KB, 600x485) Image search: [Google]
1456569144587.jpg
89 KB, 600x485
>>70248655
You mad tho. Yeah, all I want is that same normie dream too, actually, and you, just like my uncle, will one day start to pop dem red pills and realize that with the way things are going, you are not gonna pass these things forward.
>it's just a recession man
Nah brah, living standards are actully for a multitude of reasons, lowering. They were still rising thru the 90's recession. 2013, before the company went under, my boss told me that this recession has already been too long, it will be over in a year. Guess what, it isnt. Im probably not gonna bother answering to you anymore, as you seem the type of person who wont wake up before shit hits home. Divide and conquer, in full swing.
>>
>>70248729
Nobody, but you weren't implying that you are doing something either. Good to know.
>>
>>70249721
its not goign to happen because faggots liek you keep trying to start a revolution an dprogress.

fucking stop you ignorant moron and maybe shit will stop moving ina fuck terrible direction.
>>
The revolution is white identity.
>>
File: 1458557522961.jpg (68 KB, 563x491) Image search: [Google]
1458557522961.jpg
68 KB, 563x491
>>70250006
Fuck it, I'll bite.
So exactly what horrors am I doing at the moment? Am I evading billions in tax? Am I destabilizing whole continents to rake more profits? Have I fired anyone, taking food off a working familys table? Do I outsource jobs anywhere?
I pay my taxes to the cent into my contry. I go work on time, and my salary returns to the economy instead of not contributing to it sitting on some account in Bahama's. So far my protest is a closed fist in pocket, otherwise, contrary to what you might believe, I try to put my faith in the system. The system just seems to be failing, hard. I am not the problem. Problem lies within a broken rigged system and I am worried about the world I will pass on to children of my own. Working contracts with zero hours and uncertainty are not something I want to pass on. I value my future children so much that I am ready to sacrifice my only life to give them a better future than what we have currently. Do tell me, what is the world and values you want to pass on? Also, you seem drunk.
Thread replies: 21
Thread images: 7

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.