[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
QUESTION: Should transgender people be allowed to serve in the
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /pol/ - Politically Incorrect

Thread replies: 52
Thread images: 4
File: IMG_20160407_111753.jpg (1 MB, 1800x3200) Image search: [Google]
IMG_20160407_111753.jpg
1 MB, 1800x3200
QUESTION: Should transgender people be allowed to serve in the U.S. military?
>>
Bump for the glory
>>
Answer: No
Reason: Mental Illness
>>
>>70239084
This. They are deeply disturbed individuals.
>>
>Should mentally ill people be given access to guns?
Only if they promise to use them on themselves.
>>
Bump for more replies
>>
File: IMG_20160406_205944.jpg (2 MB, 3200x1800) Image search: [Google]
IMG_20160406_205944.jpg
2 MB, 3200x1800
Anybody else?
>>
>>70238853

No!
The mentally ill need to be hospitalized.
>>
>Should transgender people be allowed

No
>>
>women who take drugs to look like, but remain physically inferior to men
>men who take drugs that make him look like a woman, and weaker than the average man
No
>>
>>70238853
Yes, they can check for safe paths in minefields
>>
The irony is that a MtF would be totally dominant in "her" training unit.
The female standards are so pathetically low, that anyone born with testicles would be able to do it, even flabby and out of shape.

An entire squad of MtF would be stronger and more effective than a pure female one.

Well, if they don't kill themselves or go into histrionics.
>>
>>70238853
>Should people with any form of mental illness be allowed to serve in the military?
My friend with Asperger's can't be a soldier but they'll let trannies be soldiers??

Fuck that noise holy shit.
>>
>>70238853
With guns? no.
Paperwork? ok.
>>
>>70238853
Herd them up and use them as minesweepers.

Think of all the money you'd save on mine clearing vehicles.
>>
>>70239787
>Aspies can't be soldiers
That's retarded, they seem like a perfect match
>low empathy
>love of order and repetition
>able to be entertained easily with organizing things
Sounds perfect
>>
>Can they pass the fitness aspect?
If so then carry on, if not, then no.
>Can they work with other people?
If so then carry on, if not, then no.
>Can they fire a gun effectively?
If so then carry on, if not then no.
>Do they have the skills for their specific role?
If so then carry on, if not then no.
>Can they provide the same output that is expected of every other new recruit?
If so then yes, if not then no.

You guys are pretty pathetic trying to turn things into some politically charged issue. It doesn't matter if someone's a woman or transgendered, yeah trans people are mentally defunct but not in every aspect of their lives, there are some decent ones out there who are just unfortunately fucked when it comes to their gender identity. Regardless of it, if they can do their job and can prove their reliable then why shouldn't they?
>>
>>70238853
Absolutely not.
Not because they're trannies, but because they require a constant stream of very specific medication to stay (somewhat) sane. So take all the problems of having a female in the field, and then add drug-withdraw psychosis. With firearms.

I guess if you were interested in seeing people commit suicide in really extravagant ways, that would be the way to do it, though.
>>
>>70239752
kek
>>
>>70238853
If they do I bet there will be an epidemy of "harassment" and other whiny complaints about how the army is full of shitlords fucking white males and controlled by the patriarchy.

Basically the day you let them in your army is ruined.
>>
They let bradley manning in and look at all the shit that fruit bowl pulled
>>
>>70239992
Based Paddy knows.
>>
>>70238853
sure

as cannon fodder
>>
>>70239992

>yeah, trans people are mentally defunct but...

I'll stop you right there, potato. The last thing the military needs is a person with a personality disorder having other soldiers lives in their hands. If your brain can't even handle being the sex you were born, you can't handle being a soldier.
>>
>>70239992
The issue is that trannies have ridiculously high levels of suicide and depression.

There's one thing about being able to do the things they're expected to, and it's another to trust them in a combat situation
>>
>>70238853
It's bad enough 'strong' independent Wiminz that can't even fucking bench press or lift 200+ pounds let alone be expected to carry or drag a full grown man wearing body armor and equipment to safety. Now you want mental ill people who talk about nothing but gender politics and proper pronouns to be handling weaponry? Fuck. No.
>>
>>70238853
Yes. Same with women.
But, no lowering of the standards like they were doing for women. They must be able to do everything the men can do.
>>
>>70238853
Yes. Put them at the front.
>>
>>70240268
>If your brain can't even handle being the sex you were born, you can't handle being a soldier.

You seem to think gender dysphoria = mentally unstable

It's the same with gays, and I say this as a homosexual myself, there's something mentally fucked with me if I dont want to reproduce with women, if I dont find them attractive. Mentally and biologically something is not right there. That does not hinder my life in any other way.
Likewise, trannies can't help feeling the way they do, doesn't mean they're entirely fucked. Trannies are as fucked as they let themselves out to be, if a tranny wants to embrace being mentally messed up and in need of attention then they will but a lot of them actually try not to make a huge deal about it and ask for pronouns or special bathrooms, you just never hear about them since they don't seek attention.
>>
>>70240268
It isn't even that.

The military is in peacetime mode, so there's already people being kicked out due to excess soldiers in the ranks. So there's plenty of normal men (and sometimes women) who want to get in that are being rejected for niggling reasons, and it simply makes more sense to admit those people first than play social justice advocate for 0.005% of the population. A qualified man with no issues should take a slot before a tranny, every single time.
>>
>>70238853
mental illness should disqualify you
>>
>>70239992
How is it any different than thinking you were born a fucking lizard trapped in a man's body? They're just nuts. You can't be born anything other than what you're born as.
>>
>>70239992
I like this guy.
>>
Transgender people should serve the U.S. military as a low-tech way to clear minefields.
>>
>>70240884
That or scrape up the bits of blown up brown people from battlefields. That's all the mental capacity would be good at before firing at friendly soldiers for calling it a 'boy' instead of xir or xim.
>>
>>70240561
>You seem to think gender dysphoria = mentally unstable

It fucking does m8. They are not right in the head, and it's not just the "I think I'm a woman" thing.
>>
>>70241114
Literally wrong.
>>
>>70239992
Listen here Mick, I don't know if the famine ate at the remainder of your stringy brain cells, but the American military shouldn't bend backwards to accommodate faggots.
>>
>>70241163
Okay Angus are you a potato tranny yourself? Why else would you vigorously defend this bullshit? I don't want mentally broken people serving in a job that uses firearms.
>>
File: patrick bateman ponder.png (93 KB, 255x280) Image search: [Google]
patrick bateman ponder.png
93 KB, 255x280
No. Military units necessitate a degree of "fascism". It needs to be organized and everyone must work together as well as possible. Any bit of friction among the unit is to the unit's detriment, and should be minimized. There is no room for special snowflakes in the military.

Here's a better question to ask: how would the military benefit from including trannies?
>>
>>70241258
>shouldn't bend backwards to accommodate faggots.

But I basically just said that the person should be able to do everything everyone else should do. I literally stated they should be what the military expects, I didn't imply anything less, m8
>>
>>70241307
Angus is Scottish burger, Paddy or Murphy is Irish.
>>
>>70240561
>You seem to think gender dysphoria = mentally unstable

Dude! Gender dysphoria is the definition of mental illness
>>
would any tranny actually want to join the army in the first place? all the ones i know are pretty immature and attention seeking and i can't see them wanting to be anything more than that
>>
>>70241307
>Why else would you vigorously defend this bullshit?

Oh I'm not. I just think too many people here are looking for reasons to shit on trannies. Don't get me wrong, they're fucked. The world would be nice without the tumblr-types. It'd be nice if the LGBT community (which was already a fucking cesspool to begin with) didn't start trying to become the "T" community. It'd be nice if trans rights were being pushed as the big social issue.

I don't like trannies all that much, it's just retarded when people try hate them for the wrong reasons. Don't like them? That's fine, but atleast dislike them for a good reason. If a tranny can be a good soldier why shouldn't they be allowed to? If there's a war they'd have a higher chance of being killed anyway to appease the people who don't like them.
>>
>>70238853
No
Can't trust their hormones
Can't trust their physical ability
Can't trust their mental health
Cost military money by paying for their crazy pills
>>
actually yes, because you can put them to run out on the open so that the enemey reveals their position by firing
>>
Paddy is saying that although their sexual biology is fucked (much like a homosexual) they can still function in society and have been proven to do so.

if there is underlying mental conditions causing it then thats something else; but generally it's isolated and theycan function day to day. [The medication argument is legit though]
>>
>>70242372
Danke, Cromwell.

Essentially that, yeah. Should they be allowed to serve? Sure, if they can prove they can do the job.
Should the army change the entry requirements specifically for these peoples?
That's a completely different conversation which always ends in a "no".
>>
>>70242514

>Should the army change the entry requirements specifically for these peoples?
That's a completely different conversation which always ends in a "no".

/thread.
>>
>>70242772
ment to greentext the lot there.
>>
Lol yeah, for lulz alone. They should also deploy with cameras and live stream.
Thread replies: 52
Thread images: 4

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.