[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
>Institutional racism doesn't exist Are there actually
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /pol/ - Politically Incorrect

Thread replies: 255
Thread images: 46
File: Racism.jpg (1 MB, 739x8477) Image search: [Google]
Racism.jpg
1 MB, 739x8477
>Institutional racism doesn't exist
Are there actually people that think this?

Besides memespouting and ad hominem, how do you refute these significant statistics of institutional racism?
>>
>>70238673
you have failed to provide a causal link between your statistics (which in fact everyone here acknowleges and the stormfags use to justify hating niggers), and any sort of institutional policy which could be responsible for such statistics. name me one law, or regulation on file in any institution public or private which specifically discriminates against blacks or any PoC for that matter.

protip: you can't, because any such regulation or law would be a violation of federal established over 40 years ago
>>
>>70238673
all this graphs show is that they don't work>don't have money>live in poor neighborhoods>commit more crimes>get arrested/killed more often.
Pls stop being facetious on /pol/, quality is low enough as is.
>>
>niggers are stupid
>niggers act stupid
>people hate them for acting stupid
>"m-muh racism"
>>
>>70238673
Institutional racism isn't the best explanation for racial disparities. There isn't a single rule,or law in any institution that can be pointed to that could reasonably be called institutional racism. There are genetic differences between races that better explain the disparities, just as there are genetic differences between the sexes that explain the disparities in employment and criminality.
>>
>>70238673
If black men break the law more, and are then jailed more, is it really institutional?

Also, I love the HDI index at the end, despite all this institutional racism they are as developed as three of the richest countries in the world. Which really says something about Qatar honestly
>>
They commit more crime, and police actually shoot more whites than blacks in similar situations.

When you control for repeat offenders, type of crime, etc the sentence gap disappears. Things like crack vs cocaine were policies instituted by black politicians because their neighborhoods were drug dens.

Just because there's a difference between two groups doesn't mean there's a racist specter of institutional racism (which no one can ever actually specify or target).

Women give birth more than men, doesn't mean there's societal sexism that blacks the burden on women.

Asians and Jews do far better than whites in almost every category. If there was institutional racism, it's incredibly selective on what minority it hates.
>>
>>70238673
..... you realize of course IQ discrepancy causes all of this right?

We are literally talking about two separate mixed sub-species.

Go learn a little bit about what we are. We are not just "human". You can call it what you want but "institutionalized racism" it is not.

Lets put this into some perspective for you. In Canada, we have 2.8% of our population that is black.

They in turn create 20% of our inmates.

Canada is not a racist place. (though our immigration policy against whites is racist as fuck these days)

Its not a racism problem. Its a black problem. Thats just the way it is.

Go learn a little bit about race. Learn about r/K selection. Gain a modicum of understanding about selection pressures.

You don't have to go full stormfront with it. you just need to understand how everything fits together. It will really help you out.
>>
File: 1453035264075.png (92 KB, 163x238) Image search: [Google]
1453035264075.png
92 KB, 163x238
>>70238673
1/3 !
>>
File: anthonystokes.jpg (23 KB, 480x480) Image search: [Google]
anthonystokes.jpg
23 KB, 480x480
Why doesn't this happen to Asians if there is such institutional racism?

One culture values traditional family roles and personal responsibility....the other culture surrounds themselves with things like this:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=oQjX1h8VuWA
>>
>>70240035
You gotta admit, thats pretty fuckin scary if you're a black man
>>
File: 1458237089476.png (160 KB, 420x420) Image search: [Google]
1458237089476.png
160 KB, 420x420
>>70238673
Cause niggers play stupid games and win stupid prizes. Not hard to figure out.
>>
>>70239156
It's institutional, it's not enforced by official law but it's discrimination against people of color.
>>
>>70241053
You have no evidence for that though. You're simply claiming it to be true.
>>
>>70239643
It's because black men grow up in poor regions with improper education and are discriminated against in employment (even compared to a white male with a criminal record) and are targeted by law enforcement.
>>
>>70240916
its not hard to figure out that being a nigger is like being born with a handicap in America
>>
>>70241184
The fact that black men with equal qualifications and no criminal record are less likely to receive a follow up call for jobs than white men WITH a criminal record shows this issues goes well beyond simply "w-well Black people m-must be stoopid or somethin'!!!"
>>
>>70241441
>black men with equal qualifications and no criminal record are less likely to receive a follow up call for jobs than white men WITH a criminal
Affirmative action lowers the value of credentials for blacks. Furthermore, black college students have lower IQs than white college students.
>>
>>70238673
protips for niggers :
stop breaking the law (you are incarcerated and/or more looked at by the police because niggers considered the law as a fashion accessory for whiteys)
stop being lazy (you are considered lazy because most of the niggers are lazy)
>>
File: 1449691457780.png (2 MB, 4179x6889) Image search: [Google]
1449691457780.png
2 MB, 4179x6889
Of course institutional racism exists.
>>
>>70241441
Don't they get diversity quotas and shit everywhere so that every workplace has at least 1 negro?
>>
>>70241441
You're right it does. But it doesn't mean that's the reason for the vast majority of the difference in income.

You would certainly expect some amount of discrimination against any group of people who have a reputation for being violent and unlawful. I'd be curious what the criminal records would be too. The white's could have a criminal record for late payment of a parking fee of something.

There's also the question that if there is systematic discrimination, why is it mostly against blacks? Why not asians too? The US even fought the Japanese in WW2, and yet they earn more than whites do in the US.
>>
>>70241245
Nope, its the fact that 9/10 of them are dumber than an orangutan. Dumb people perform poorly, when they procreate they create a worse environment for their offspring.

Its a cycle. You are mistaking the symptom. You realize your country spends 3 to 1 on a black student compared to a white one right?

There is no helping 9/10 of them. You can keep saying the same thing over and over again. Its just sad you can't look at the facts.

Your feelings do not matter. You are just a genetic signature in time. Thats it.

All we do is to create a better environment for our spawn to gestate.

Those without future planning abilities are destined to fail (i donno maybe a people who have instant access to food had no reason to plan ahead evolved that way)

You realize blacks didn't have a word for tomorrow right?

Pull your head out of your ass and go learn.
>>
>>70241960
Excellent use of the Asian exceptional-ism argument.
>>
>>70242218
Thanks. It's a good one.
>>
MAYBE
JUST MAYBE
NIGGERS COMMIT MORE CRIME
AND IN ADDITION TO THAT
MAYBE WHITE PEOPLE ARE JUST BETTER AT GETTING AWAY WITH IT
AND MAYBE
JUST MAYBE
WE SHOULD CONSIDER WHAT THE ROOT OF THE PROBLEM IS
MELANIN
>>
Affirmative Action is the only real example of institutional / systemic racism.
>>
>>70238673
Institutional racism dosen't exist. Blacks having worse outcomes in life is due to their inherent genetic inferiority.
>>
Walk a day in a ghetto black man's shoes and I bet you all would have some better insights than "Blacks are simply stupid!!"
>>
File: File_000 (5).jpg (936 KB, 2419x2066) Image search: [Google]
File_000 (5).jpg
936 KB, 2419x2066
>>70238673
>>70241826
I made that MLK infographic and now I will respond with more awfulness
>>
>>70242430
But the lives of ghetto blacks are bad precisely because blacks are genetically stupid and violent.
>>
>>70238673
https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=f4CGwSqrGq8

WE
>>
>>70241053
>not enforced by law
>instiutional
Pick one. These fail to take free will into account. If a white man kills someone and gets shot, he deserved it. It's only right saying this for blacks as well.

I don't hate black people, I hate criminals. And it just so seems that in the US, most criminals are black. Not most blacks are criminals.
>>
>>70238673

It's almost as if they commit violent crime at a different rate than whites.

If only we had a black-dominated area or country outside of the U.S. to compare crimes rates and technological progress with.

Oh...wait...
>>
>>70242430
well i grew up in a garbage city and went to a school with mostly blacks and hispanics.

take into account all of the evidence for biological differences and them layer that data over global inequity instead of just proposing hypothetical situations.
>>
>>70242430
I bet I would become even more racist. I look at stats and say that it is their own culture's fault for glorifying terrible things like street cred for being in prison and hustling. You look at stats and say it is a product of big mean whitey.
>>
>>70242430
>I bet you all would have some better insights than "Blacks are simply stupid!!"
You bet huh? What kind of insights would they be?

I presume you don't know either or you'd be listing some of them now. You simply presume black people can't be as stupid and violent as every study done on them suggests they are.
>>
>>70238673
The argument for institutional racism is fucking ridiculous.

Just because you post stats showing disparities in crime rates, income, and whatever else does not mean there's some grand conspiracy taking blacks (who would apparently otherwise have equal outcomes with whites) and forcing them down into the dregs of society.

I can also point out that there are massive differences in obesity, diabetes, and cardiovascular disease rates between whites and blacks. Does that mean there is some magical conspiracy making blacks unhealthier? Evil whitey is forcing black people to eat more food or be more prone to insulin resistance?
>>
>>70241245
Explain Appalachia's low crime rate if poverty is the defining factor.
>>
>>70242430

>Walk a day in a ghetto black man's shoes

He probably stole them from a white guy.

Wearing my own shoes, you could say I'm pre-emptively waking in a black man's shoes.
>>
>>70242434
>its the white mans fault we must rape

Just burn it all kek, we need to go back
>>
File: institutional sexism.png (140 KB, 724x431) Image search: [Google]
institutional sexism.png
140 KB, 724x431
>>70238673
I like how the graph shows which half of society is truly oppressed.
>>
>>70242717
Barack Obama was raised by a white mother. He turned out alright. Has nothing to do with his skin but with upbringing
>>
>>70238673
Dindu nufin
>>
>>70242434
This is the same argument as ISIS wouldn't blow up Europe if teenage girls didn't say mean things about Muslims on Facebook.

What the hell is this kind of thinking doing at a Columbia University Medical Center?
>>
>>70242933
>Has nothing to do with his skin
Nobody isn't talking about skin color. We're talking about genetics. Obama is half white. And I'm sure being brought up by a white mother helped too.
>>
>>70241245

>black men grow up in poor regions with improper education

Plenty of whites grow up this way as well

>discriminated against in employment

Prove it and let me be the first to congratulate you on your seven figure settlement

>and are targeted by law enforcement

Allegedly, my experiences as a white person dealing with law enforcement sound exactly like what black men describe. I'll concede they are probably targeted a little bit because they are a suspect class because they're more prone to crime. A white guy in his 20's is no doubt suspected more than a white grandma in her 70's.
>>
File: IQ 2+2=4.jpg (93 KB, 500x666) Image search: [Google]
IQ 2+2=4.jpg
93 KB, 500x666
>>70241245
>poor regions
Poor whites commit less crime.

>with improper education
Increased spending on education has been shown to have absolutely no benefits as far as success later in life, SAT scores, or anything else. Also this involves total context denial. How did those inner city schools become shit in the first place? Do you think mighty whitey magically preplanned all the good schools to be in suburban white areas?

>and are discriminated against in employment (even compared to a white male with a criminal record)
This fails to take into account the quality of crimes committed by blacks vs whites. Blacks tend, more often, to be repeat offenders and commit more heinous crimes.

>and are targeted by law enforcement.
Blacks commit more crime.
>>
>>70242283
Its funny, i don't take issue with westernized asians at all. The ones not integrating in Vancouver though? They need to go back.
>>
File: 1459236438654.png (797 KB, 812x806) Image search: [Google]
1459236438654.png
797 KB, 812x806
>>70238673
>Doesn't list asians because it hurts their argument

lol
>>
>>70242933
Obama is on the far right end of the black IQ spectrum.
>>
File: 235454654112564.jpg (43 KB, 300x450) Image search: [Google]
235454654112564.jpg
43 KB, 300x450
>>70241441
Again, no real source for these claims. Also, quality of work is a key factor.

And you are a nigger.
>>
>>70242902
This is just another example of liberal double think.

They will say blacks are oppressed because more of them go to prison than whites. Using the stats as proof of oppression.

But if I were to say more men go to prison than women they wouldn't call it systematic oppression they would just say it is men's fault kek.
>>
>>70242933
Yet another idiot who doesn't understand the difference between general trends and specific individuals.

Blacks, genetically speaking, have an average IQ that is 1 SD below average. That doesn't mean there aren't intelligent blacks. But they're less common than intelligent whites. And the fact that Obama is half white makes him more likely to come out intelligent than a pure black.
>>
Yes, it does exist, and it's directed towards white males.
>>
>>70238673
This thread has a worrying number of replies
>>
>>70241441
There are institutional parameters set up to do the exact opposite.

In the Carpenter's Union, if you have a woman and a man with exactly equal qualifications, you MUST choose the woman. It's a rule.
>>
>>70241826
OP BTFO
>>
>>70241441
[citation required]

Black people are from an inferior African culture, which did nothing with the world's most wealthiest and diverse continent for tens of thousands of years.

Oh so you can dance and sing? Pity you can't into industry, work ethic or not commit crime.

If you look around the world, the niggers of each race are always around the weather extremes, with a few outliers.

Tropics:

>Mexico, Brazil, Algeria, Niger, Chad, Sudan, Saudi Arabia, India, Thailand, Philippines,

These countries and cultures add absolutely nothing to the world. They were colonies and completely raped by a much smaller population.

Let's look slightly North of them:

>Morocco, Algeria, Tunisia, Libya, Egypt, Iraq, Iran, China, Korea, Japan, India (north)

Suddenly we have culture, civilization, empire, the weather is not as hot and people are not as lazy and worthless. Keep going North

>Greece, Italy, Spain, France, Germany, UK, Norway, Mongolia, Russia

Wow, peak of civilization, some of the world's most enduring empires

let's go even further north:

>Canada, Sweden, Russia (north), Finland

Niggers again, it's too cold to do anything useful so people barely survive. Hardy niggers, but useless nonetheless.

Try going south you'll find the same patterns, go too far south and you end up with shitskins doing nothing like Argentina, South Africa and Australia, hit the sweet spot for weather and climate and you have Bolivia, Peru, Chile, Mozambique, Zimbabwe, where historically people developed beyond their neighbours.
>>
> when no other factors can be pointed to, racism is the answer.

How can racism be your answer to EVERY social-political problem in the United States?
>>
>Even when buried under facts, the notion that races and genders might not be inherently equal is so impossible to consider that it may as well be a thought crime
>>
>>70243674
Obama is hardly black either. Half his genetics came from pic related. He looks more like her than his dad.
>>
File: 1459036451495.png (70 KB, 1093x164) Image search: [Google]
1459036451495.png
70 KB, 1093x164
>>
File: Dawkins.jpg (81 KB, 780x478) Image search: [Google]
Dawkins.jpg
81 KB, 780x478
>>70243926
Richard Dawkins says PC culture has invaded science and is preventing the categorization of races as different and having different potential despite there being enough evidence.
>>
Institutional racism does exist; its biggest example: Affirmative Action.
>>
>>70238673
>niggers do crime
>cops get niggers
>"fucking racist bigot!"
>>
>>70238673
>Incarcerations
ALL of them did crimes. How is this so easily overlooked? Even if blacks are handled more roughly by police the ones who are incarcerated ALL actually did things to warrant such a punishment. 1 in 3 blacks committing acts that warrant prison time? 1 in fucking 3? Even if they all got shot on the spot by police it doesn't remove the fact that that statistic is insane.
>>
>>70243798
Liberalism is simply the new religion.

My theory is that people in general cannot handle a lack of religion. Even when people are atheist, as with the liberals, their minds must still cling to some sort of irrationality. All they did was replace their belief in God with a belief in cultural marxism.

Back in the day, people used to see lightning strikes and rainfall and proclaim "God did it!"
Now, people see disparities among races and proclaim "Institutional racism did it!"

Liberalism is the new religion and SJWs are the new puritans. They even give people they don't like their own "scarlet letters" and go on figurative witch hunts
>>
>>70238673

Cant help it if crime and laziness are social constructs of black people.
>>
File: image.jpg (542 KB, 1598x1066) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
542 KB, 1598x1066
>>70244120
Based Darkens
>>
>>70238673
If anything these stats prove there IS NOT institutional racism. If the incarceration/crime stats were widely different but all other stats were the same, that might raise some eyebrows why one group was being treated so differently when everything else was the same. However, we can see that is not the case.
>>
>>70238673

Dear Black People:

STOP BREAKING THE LAW ASSHOLES
>>
>>70238673
>let's omit asains, it goes against the narative
>>
>>70243796
Your sense of geography and history are burger tier
>>
>>70241441
If these businesses would make stupid decisions, they would lose out against the businesses doing good decisions. Pretty simple thing.

If you refuse your services to people because of your color, you will lose out, there may be many racists in the South, but hardly any companies simply denying their service or products to black folk.
>>
>>70243990
Yeah, I mentioned that.

I have to wonder what King Nigger's mom was like. Fucking a nigger is pretty frowned-upon nowadays, but it was especially heinous back in 1960. I totally suspect she was a progenitor of the liberal cat ladies we see today, thinking she was being a special snowflake and banging some muslim spook from kenya before fucking off to indonesia.
>>
>>70241245
poverty causes crime? no! crime causes poverty, as rich people and business owners move away from crime, leaving no employment, and only poor and criminals left
>>
File: image.jpg (175 KB, 852x640) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
175 KB, 852x640
>>70238673
Now you explain to me why, even though we are pouring shit tons of money for welfare, Blacks continue to behave like if they were in Uagadugou? Is it institutional racism, culture, or just the expression of a less evolved form of life?
>>
>>70244585

It has to be our fault, obviously. Welfare is supposed to make everything better. It didn't. So since welfare is obviously not at fault, because welfare must obviously be accepted as good and true, and infallible, then it must be the fault of whites. Somehow.
>>
>>70244236

My theory is that all religions are full of shit cause they cannot be proven. So to say you know what happens when you die is fucking stupid... and if you believe it ...you got got.
>>
>>70244454
...and producing a President. She did okay in my book
>>
>>70244120
The irony is that doing so actually hurts them because it prevents advances in science which might actually help.

The fact is there actually is institutional racism in society and it's the work of liberals. Nothing is more destructive to personal development than the denial of personal responsibility. If you tell someone for their whole life that all their shortcomings, all their failures are the result of some big evil society which shits upon them because of their race or gender then they're never going to be motivated to improve themselves. It's incredibly attractive because, as with Healthy at Every Size, it's a lot easier and more palatable than facing oneself. Also, as with HaES, it completely destroys any opportunity for actual growth. I used to work in education and I've seen it an unfortunate number of times (more with women than minority groups), special treatment hamstrings you in the real world. It's not terribly palatable but the best solution would be to acknowledge the shortcomings of different demographics and educate them as to how to overcome these rather than giving them a free ride.
>>
>>70244357

But maybe that's the problem. Black Americans believe the laws we have in the US are too restrictive. It's why you have "campaign zero" from the black lives matter protesters and people are actually giving it the time of day. Someone has to explain to blacks that the laws in the US, while not perfect, are there not only for keeping bad human behavior in check, but promote a higher quality of living. Fucking, spitting and drinking and pissing in public and fighting and trespassing might be okay for YOU, but not the other demographics in the country.
>>
http://community.middlebury.edu/~jcarpent/papers/JRU%20%28Printed%20Version%29.pdf

https://lesacreduprintemps19.files.wordpress.com/2012/12/exploring-the-association-between-the-2-repeat-allele-of-the-maoa-gene.pdf

>Additional analyses revealed that African-American male carriers of the 2-repeat allele scored significantly higher on an antisocial phenotype index and on measures assessing involvement in violent behaviors over the life course. There was not any association between the 2-repeat allele and a continuously measured psychopathic personality traits scale. The effects of the 2-repeat allele could not be examined in Caucasian males because only 0.1% carried it

http://journals.cambridge.org/action/displayAbstract?fromPage=online&aid=9226793

http://www.researchgate.net/publication/262235735_Heritability_of_Creative_Achievement

http://www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pubmed/24326626
>>
>>70238673
>statistics of institutional racism

That's nice circular logic there. The fact that they are evidence of institutional racism is what needs to be demonstrated.

In other words, the claim of institutional racism is that the EFFECT you are showing are CAUSED by racism. They might as well be caused by differences in mean IQ or by the after effect of segregation but not by any currently enacted racist policy.

So if a black person is born in a bad neighborhood, is smart himself but is surrounded by a higher percentage of people with low IQ in dysfunctional families, which end up disrupting his education and placing him in contact with people that are in gangs, I'm not gonna be surprised to see these kinds of statistics coming out of those environment but at the same time it's unclear how much of it can be ascribed to some sort of active racist activity.

Why would anybody care to prevent a black person from having a good job earning 200k a year? Nobody gives a fuck.
>>
>>70238673
it does exist anon, but unlike your image implies, institutionalized racism is geared to the benefit of minorities and to the detriment of whites.
>>
>>70244852

Perhaps Blacks are the problem?
>>
File: žmultikulti.jpg (829 KB, 765x1138) Image search: [Google]
žmultikulti.jpg
829 KB, 765x1138
>>70244120
Fake quote tho.
>>
Let's pretend for a moment that HALF of black incarserations are wrong and the crimes were done by whites... Whites would STILL have a lower per capita rate than blacks
>>
File: image.jpg (115 KB, 800x600) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
115 KB, 800x600
>>70238673
>Free lunch
>Free education
>Obama phone
>Dumbed down entrance criteria for university
>dumbed down hiring criteria
>preferential treatment for government contracts
>inspirational cultural diversity in art and media
>hordes of liberals worshipping the ground they walk on
>inspirational black president

They are having a problem turning their lives around, even after being given a leg up in everything.

I think it's the racist illegal immigrants taking their jobs. Dreamers invading this country get the same benefits but did not have to suffer generations of slavery and white priviledge holding them down. These border crossers do not have the psychological damage that these poor broken black people have to deal with. The only solution is to build a wall and keep these RACIST ILLEGAL PRIVILEDGED OPPRESSIVES out of this country.
>>
>>70244585

Because they were raised with a poor education system, zero role models, and their father's are incarcerated, not to mention many are coming from a line of slavery. Let's see how you would do under those conditions? Oh wait you're probably a privileged white kid in the suburbs.
>>
>>70245257
>Implying these things are not their own fault

Maybe they just have different potential than other races. Ever considered that not everyone has the same amount of clay to mold with?
>>
>>70245257
But these things aren't institutional racism. They're a kind of social momentum. They don't need any kind of racism to perpetuate themselves provided that they're accurate.
>>
File: 1457839360880.png (518 KB, 899x643) Image search: [Google]
1457839360880.png
518 KB, 899x643
>>70238673
Because statistics do not observe any larger trend than the trend they're observing. To get a larger theme from a series of statistics takes a huge amount of faith in reading correlation.. or a larger agenda.

The huge issue with simply framing something as institutional racism ignores huge amounts of factors in play.

For instance, if blacks are in poverty more than any other group, and poverty influences simply having a nice suit that will impress in a job interview is out of the question, then blacks will probably get less call backs.

If you extrapolate this, then you could argue that by being unable to get a job due to shitty work/interview clothes, you could argue this would also cause unemployment which could cause people to resort to crime which would then increase incarceration rates.

So, suit lives matter, or whatever. Point is, this is a narrative being forced because it sells, but not only that, but the counter narrative is unpleasant in the current political climate; black people are simply less able to fit into modern western society.
>>
>>70245257
Illegal immigration and free trade has wrecked the unskilled labor market that the black community thrived on. Guess who is going to change that and Make America Great Again?
>>
>>70245435

Slavery was their fault?

Crack having a stiffer jail sentence than blow make any sence to you?

*Crack is diluted blow.
>>
>>70245257
Don't you know how to read?
>>70244892
>>
>>70245257

White bois made their own education system pham.

Also, become better people and teach your kids not to do dumb shit.
>>
>>70239156
FPBP

also
/thread
>>
>>70245801
Selling your own kind to slavers is their own fault, yes. I'm glad you get it.
>>
>>70245801
Actually it was their fault yes but if you wanted to use the argument that their ancestors didn't get them into that mess than you still have to point out all those indentured servants from Ireland and other locations that are doing just fine now.
>>
>>70245894

Nice spin job fuck head.

Bill Oriely will be calling.
>>
File: image.jpg (951 KB, 1536x2048) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
951 KB, 1536x2048
>>70245257
What about the fact that my grand parents were coal miners and farmers? But yeah, they raised their kids to become hard working and responsible people, which in turn raised me likewise. Blacks never do such things because it's not natural among them. Social background has nothing to do with that.
>>
>>70246087
This
I don't see any native american crying about slavery even though many of them suffered it. They got some land to build their huts in, some come over and integrate in society, but overall as long as they have their autonomy they are doing fine.

Give the blacks some land and they'll turn it into a ghetto, give them the opportunity to integrate with the rest of society and they'll still cling to their skin color being somehow the reason things don't work out.

They keep preaching about equality and evil whitey being racist but are the first ones to make every issue a race issue.
>>
>>70238673
>america will never be 100% white and maybe a little asian

sucks
>>
>>70245801
crack has a higher sentence because it's easier to sell and spread. Black judges are the stiffest on crack and they do so because they want it out of their communities.

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Fair_Sentencing_Act#Sentencing_disparity_and_effects

115 months for crack vs 87 months for cocaine on average.

"Specifically, Smith alleged that because "reducing the penalties for crack cocaine could expose our neighborhoods to the same violence and addiction that caused Congress to act in the first place,"[20] the bill risked a return to the crack cocaine epidemic that "ravaged our communities, especially minority communities."[21][22] Smith claimed that the severe sentences for crack cocaine were justified by a high correlation between crack cocaine arrests and both violent crime and past criminal history.[20]"
>>
>>70246087

This post is ignoring the fact that Irish people are white. Accents and customs are easier to assimilate with vs black skin.
>>
File: MTIwNjA4NjMzNzAzNzI4NjUy.jpg (14 KB, 300x300) Image search: [Google]
MTIwNjA4NjMzNzAzNzI4NjUy.jpg
14 KB, 300x300
>>70241441
Let me guess, you've never lived around niggers.
>>
>>70246850
What about the asian slaves then? They are earning more than whites now.
>>
>>70246583

Go to Nebraska... unless youre there already.
>>
>>70239327
>>70240916
>>70241303
>>70241788
>>70242354
>>70243449
>>70244173

Huhuhu very funny bro, but I've finally have enough of your fuckin stupid rassism. We get insulted day by day as "niggers", "apes" and whatnot by idiots who will sit in front of their pc all day for the rest of their lifes. I may be a "nigger" but today I got a mail from the embassy of uganda, telling me I'm the last male descendant of a wealthy tribe there and I can claim all of it if I can pay the taxes for it in uganda. So fuck you faggots, I already sold my car and a lot of other stuff, paid the 10000 bucks and will book a flight today. I'm out (and soon rich)
>>
File: 1442895245815s.jpg (2 KB, 124x125) Image search: [Google]
1442895245815s.jpg
2 KB, 124x125
>>70238673
>black majority of students = segregation
>Economic Policy Institute
>>
>>70246863
My hometown is about 42% black. Black people are hard workers, athletic, determined, good sense of humor.

Don't understand the ill will that racists have towards black people.
>>
>>70238673
Maybe they should stop committing so many crimes.

What's so hard to understand?
>>
>>70247012

Good point. I'm gonna guess its because they are good at math.
>>
>>70247225
What do you not understand about blacks being dumb and violent?
>>
>>70247283

That's racist.
>>
>>70247283
No. It's because they are not dumb, or violent.
>>
>>70247283
Are you implying different races have different genetic potential and predispositions? Because if you are then that is what I am saying too.
>>
>>70241053
>it's institutional but not enforced by law

you are a complete fucking retard
>>
>>70247405

Try stereotype.
>>
Anybody have a black friend here
>>
File: nigger fatality.webm (412 KB, 400x300) Image search: [Google]
nigger fatality.webm
412 KB, 400x300
>niggers criming it up
>>
>>70247763
Just had two black people in my school. One of them was just a sharp, professional guy. The other was a girl and was pretty nice.

Lots of black at my uni coming straight from Africa. Hard workers. So far so good.
>>
>>70247466

If you replace the word 'races' with 'individuals' ...then yes.
>>
It's almost like they're normal fuckin run of the mill people.
>>
>>70238673
Say we're the same race and I commit more serious crime than you. I'll likely spend more time in prison.

How is this an institutional problem?
>>
>>70248131
I don't mind minorities in small numbers. It's just en masse I don't like some of them.
>>
>>70238673
All those things show is that blacks are extremely violent and stupid.
>>
>>70238673
>>Institutional racism doesn't exist
>Are there actually people that think this?

It's not that we think "institutional racism" doesn't exist.

It's just that we believe that its underlying cause is an inherent defect in black culture.

Be careful not to read too much into that. For those of us who believe in the defectiveness of black culture:

1: We don't necessarily believe that individual blacks "caused" the defects in their own culture.

2: We don't necessarily believe that there's anything that individual blacks can do to change their culture for the better.

3: We don't necessarily believe that whites are to blame for the defects in black culture.

4: We don't necessarily believe that anything can be done in general to improve black culture.

All we do is simply cast a cold, unsentimental, realistic eye on what's going on here. Poor attitudes and behaviors are getting passed down from black parent to black child. Whites pick up on this, and they naturally apply pattern recognition to describe and summarize it. This pattern recognition goes by the name "racism". Whites cannot be logically blamed for engaging in these pattern-recognition behaviors. Hence, "racism" is not a phenomenon that requires blame to be assigned. "Racism" is simply a description of the current state of affairs. Racism transcends "goodness" or "badness" -- it is simply a natural reaction to the fact that black culture has certain objectively inferior attributes.

We acknowledge that racism exists -- both at the personal level and at the institutional level. But we do not view racism as a moral failing. Instead, we view it as the result of the natural human ability to recognize patterns of behavior. Our assessment is cold, and it's harsh, and it's depressing -- but it's an honest reading of reality, and our honesty is where our moral strength lies.
>>
>>70248569

Who the fuck is 'we'?

Your #4 says a lot about you guys.
>>
File: legendary thread.jpg (48 KB, 608x600) Image search: [Google]
legendary thread.jpg
48 KB, 608x600
>>70245435
ever consider that every 'dindunuffin' has a rap sheet that would have most white men doing 25 to life

it is no secret that although there might be more blacks in prison, they are more likely to get a lighter sentence

OP BTFO
well done lads
black apologists wise up
BUMP

>he was getting his life turned around
>>
>>70238673
Niggers committ more crimes. End of argument. They do it to themselves.
>>
>>70248309
Well the problem right now is that, for historical reasons, white countries are pretty god damn rich so everybody wants to come into them. It also doesn't help that the west is the biggest cultural exporter in the world and that, therefore, western culture, life style and life standard are actually being advertised 24/7 everywhere else in the world, which gives people the idea that they'd like to have the kind of aspirational life that's being sold to them through those cultural exports.

The fundamental issue of immigration and racial disparity is one of wealth disparity. If white countries decided to cut their GDP by a factor of 30 nobody would want to come here anymore. Also, as Asia rises, they're gonna get attacked more by people who suddenly ""realize"" that they're """"entitled""" to be there for some fucking reason.

As soon as you realize this, it breaks this spell of "muh colonialism" and of "we're all immigrant", because you see them for what they are : ploy designed by people who want to get into your country for the better quality of life. It's as if you had won the lottery and suddenly all those family members you never heard of called you in order to remind you that "blook is thicker than water" or some fucking bullshit.

Nobody talks about Turkish imperialism and colonialism because nobody wants to go there. Nobody gives a fuck.
>>
>>70248798
/pol/. That should be obvious. And he's right. Black culture is pretty shit all over the world. Even in black countries that were colonised, made wealthy and then left in control of the black population. You can hardly do much more than that.

It's really pretty hard to believe that all this just because of bad luck on behalf of black people, and they just need even more help from us, or need us to get out of the way even more. I can hardly think of what other opportunities we could give them to prove they can operate a non chaotic shithole society.

What do you think we could do?
>>
Education is the equalizer. For the Arabs that will be in the same position soon, get these people educated. EDUCATION. What you put out there you will get back. ...a shout out to all the country folk.
>>
White people will be the minority soon. Deal with it or move to Europe. No one will care when you leave.
>>
>>70249504
>For the Arabs that will be in the same position soon, get these people educated
True, except when Saudi Arabia poisons the well with Wahhabiism. Then education is perverted into terrorist recruitment.
>>
>>70249504
Don't you think there are people who don't want to be educated? Or have their opinions changed from the way they grew up? About 2/3 of all Syrian refugees aren't even literate in their OWN language. They don't want to learn or change. I'm sick of liberals saying education will magically fix Islam or genetic differences in races.
>>
>>70249705
>No one will care when you leave.

If, by some miracle, every white person fled America, it would be post apocalyptic in 6 months and basically Africa in decade. It would make South Africa look like Switzerland.
>>
>>70248798
>Your #4 says a lot about you guys.

Black culture has failed to improve appreciably, despite the fact that we recognized its problems many decades ago.

How many failed attempts to improve black culture, over the decades and decades, need to occur before it becomes reasonable to speculate that perhaps nothing really can be done to improve black culture? I'm not saying that's necessarily hopeless, but I am saying that it's not unreasonable now to ask that question.
>>
>>70249504
I read yesterday that if the petrol stays low for another 6 years, Saudi Arabia will have absolutely no money left.

Arabs got rich af, but didn't know what to do with that money. They are so retarded.

Races are real, you just have to be blind not to see it. Education is a consequence of races.
>>
>>70249898

Of course! I hated school as a child, but the more you learn the more insatiable the appetite becomes. You gotta start somewhere. Many stupid liberals would offer this service for free... at least for a basic education such as literacy.
>>
>>70250121
It would be more entertaining to burn through their oil as fast as possible so the collapse is even more precipitous, Wahhabi Islam would rot on the vine.
>>
>>70238673
Pic unrelated?
>>
>>70249705
You mean like what happened in Rhodesia or SA?
>>
>>70249705
See, if you hate white people then it's clear that you'll have a tendency to explain all evil on them. I barely care at all that whites will be a minority. In fact I think it'd be hilarious if all whites were to disappear this very second.
>>
>>70250092

Luckily all whites are not racist, so they won't have to deal with it, cause it already exists in many cities.
>>
>>70250179
I think this is a classic mistake my friend. You're assuming everyone is like you and the appetite for knowledge will grow with them. About 82% of blacks who have children are on wellfare. And they want to stay that way. There are genetic differences in the races that education simply can not fix like it might you.
>>
>>70250384
SA may be a violent shithole but there's still some signs of life. Rhodesia showed what happens when whites are taken completely out of the equation.
>>
>>70250102

Slavery ended in 1865.

Civil Rights started mid 1960s.

Get a clue dude.
>>
>>70250443
So you admit that without whites America would decay quicker than an organic vegetable in a poorly maintained humidifier?
>>
>>70250559
>SA may be a violent shithole but there's still some signs of life.
Sure. Question is for how long. I have co-workers from SA and they are all saying that it's going downhill fast.
>>
>>70250626
Japan went from a nuked and firebombed wasteland to an industrial powerhouse in less time. Pretty embarrassing for the nogs.
>>
>>70250776
It needs to crash and we need to treat South African whites like the genuine refugees they are.
>>
>>70250513

Your prob right. But... can you can't use the blank race as an example.
>>
>>70250102
>Black culture has failed to improve appreciably

This is horsecocks. In the US blacks are better educated and healthier than they have ever been.
>>
>>70250443
>... cause it already exists in many cities.
Yes, you do have a point there. Detroit does look very post-apocalyptic.
>>
>>70238673

Biology
>>
>>70238673
>facts and statistics that blacks are violence criminals are racist
why do liberals continue to look at truth and find a way to twist it to fit their narrative that non-Jewish whites are evil?
>>
>>70242434
>Lunch will be provided.
Count me in nigga, I'll even tear your shit apart after I'm done fucking up the buffet.
>>
>>70250960

Philly, NYC, LA, Chicago... Detroit is another animal.
>>
>>70250626
Every non-WASP in America has faced discrimination and racism, yet only blacks failed to move forward. Stop acting like it's all whiteys fault and accept the "culture" you created in the USA is absolutely toxic and the thing that holds you back.
>>
File: pepe.jpg (24 KB, 499x499) Image search: [Google]
pepe.jpg
24 KB, 499x499
>>70238673
>SJWs use these stats to say racism exists
>if it's true, it also shows sexism against men exists
>>
File: 1390158084717.gif (119 KB, 432x412) Image search: [Google]
1390158084717.gif
119 KB, 432x412
>>70238673
The racism is in the fact that blacks are GENETICALLY retarded. If it wasn't for the "all people are equal" meme none of this shit would be happening.

Prove me wrong.
>>
>>70249218
>It's really pretty hard to believe that all this just because of bad luck on behalf of black people

It's hard to believe that because we've seen concrete examples of other racial groups overcame oppression.

In the USA, Asians were once treated almost as harshly as blacks. They were used a manual laborers, for poor pay, and subjected to systematic discrimination. As recently as the 1940s, many were rounded up and sent to "internment" camps -- a euphemism for mass imprisonment. But, due to the strength of their cultural values, Asians improved their condition over the next several generations. Today, Asians are often among the top performers in many academic and professional fields.

On the surface, it might appear that Asians turned "bad luck" in to "good luck". But it wasn't really good luck at all -- it was the application of good cultural values, such as a deep respect for hard work and academic and professional achievement.

Can blacks accomplish the same goal? If not, why not? If so, then what mechanism can be used to instill good cultural values into the black community? These are the questions that we should be trying to answer.
>>
>>70251362
But you can't be sexist against men desu :^)
>>
>>70247061
>Paid 10000 bucks to go be a third world slave
Have fun.
>>
>>70247061
This made me kek. Thanks anon.
>>
>>70251353

So not the same.
>>
File: 5a7.jpg (44 KB, 599x222) Image search: [Google]
5a7.jpg
44 KB, 599x222
>>70251264
I believe Detroit has been run by Democrats for the last 50 years or so as well. Gibsmedat handouts sure haven't done jack shit for them.
>>
It's a great chart for proving that blacks are truly inferior.

What is different between an yellow man, and a black man?

What makes one so much more hated than the other?

Why do "they" not get the same treatment as "them?"

Force them to say yellows are better than blacks genetically for society. (although barely)
>>
>>70251442
>Can blacks accomplish the same goal?
They can, but only with regards to athletics and music. This is all they are good at.

So lots of black pride movies about musicians and athletes, but not much else.
>>
>>70251353
>culture
It's genetics, they are born mentally challenged.
>>70251442
>Can blacks accomplish the same goal? If not, why not?
Genetics.
>>
File: 1455593903312.jpg (650 KB, 1045x3515) Image search: [Google]
1455593903312.jpg
650 KB, 1045x3515
>>70238673
that's all easily explained by the fact that niggers are inherently stupid and violent.

equality of opportunity does not guarantee equality of outcome.
>>
If you can prove institutional racism exists, you have to prove to me that jewish men arent the ones controlling it.
>>
>>70251629

Inferiority complex?
>>
>>70251721
>It's genetics, they are born mentally challenged.

Which is entirely incorrect, since blacks in 1st world countries that don't have a black "subculture" perform on the same level (on average) as other ethnicities.
>>
>>70242434
>>70251221
I've gone to shit exactly like that for free lunches before.

It's actually pretty fun having minorities and femicunts shooting be dirty looks while I get to sit there smug as fuck because of how racist/sexist those faggots are without realizing it.

Had one bitch start talking to me about white male privilege and how we have an unfair advantage in society.

I literally told that bitch that my dad had to escape from the Appalachian poverty to come to move here against all odds (He didn't even have electricity as a kid.).

Shut that racist bitch down.

Everyone gives a shit about giving free shit to urban jungle baboons, but all these so called "progressives" forget that EXTREME poverty in this country is purely a white problem.

But they just shun all those people to the woods without giving a shit because it's only fashionable these days to crave nigger cock.
>>
>1960
>be nigger
>apply for job
>GET THE FUCK OUTTA HERE NIGGER
>happens a lot and start looking for work
>get job at manufactoring
>work and get a lil bit of money
>1970 brother get shot from cop for looking like a suspect
>get angry with the system
>why is my life like this?is it just cause of my skin? i did nothing wrong..
>job get lost and china takes it
>no job
>family dead
>what do?
>1988
>have a kid
>need to support him so decide to sell crack
>get caught
>in prison for 20 years
>kid grows up with no father and taught that the system hates our skin
>people call him nigger on daily basis
>2000
>racism slows down
>lots of black majority citys
>live in one of them
>no job opportunitys other than the fast food places
>still discriminated and treated like a criminal at sight
>get job at mcdonalds
>see the niggas slinging crack making 10x i make in a night of working
>decide to hit the streets
>30 years for selling crack.
>>
>>70251967
>since blacks in 1st world countries that don't have a black "subculture" perform on the same level (on average) as other ethnicities.
LOL. Source please. I have never seen anything like this.
>>
>>70251967
IQ is a gaussian curve. Are we sure we're not seeing the right side of the wing at play? Mind you I'd prefer if there weren't differences in mean IQ among races. It's a much more optimistic outlook I just don't know what the facts are.
>>
>>70239192
so why in over two generations they have failed to get out the slump and work toward a greater good and a better nation?
>>
>>70252029

After you said Appalachia your racist banter finally made sence.
>>
>>70251967
I kek'd hard. Good one achmed. Peace and government programs be upon you.
>>
>>70241245
>Grew up in shitty neighborhood
>went to shitty lower class high school
>nigger population well over 50%
>learn about 4chan
>redpilled
>constantly told shit because I'm not dark skinned
>take ACT and SAT
>get damn near perfect scores
>get told shit for being smart
>end up going to college for engineering
>now getting my MBA

niggers still claim "muh oppreshun" when literally nothing is holding them back except themselves.
>>
>>70252602

Based on the way this guy is talking he clearly needs a better education system.
>>
>>70252602
Are you black?
>>
>>70252740
So you result to ad hominem arguments? Well done. I got a degree in double e(3.8 gpa) after applying for shit loads of scholarships. Now I'm going for an MBA. So how am I uneducated again?
>>
>>70252864
Light skinned.
>>
ok OP so by your logic violent schitzos are systematicly opressed cause statistics show they have less succes in life and a higher chance of being incarcerated?
>>
>>70251422
African immigrants do great in the States, even the ones that sneak over. Same goes for most people from the Caribbean, even Antiguans - and they're basically angrier, less socially stable versions of black Americans (who treat their women like waifus, and fuck their cousins by accident due to convoluted family politics). It's no coincidence that black Americans shit on them so hard, they make native blacks look worse.
>>
>>70238673
Black people commit more crime. That's why they end up in prison.

If you ignore age groups white people are more likely to be killed by police than black people even though black people are more likely to resist arrest.

White people tend to be more educated and are often more employable (more respectful, better work ethic, etc.).

All of the above explains the issue of poverty. Black people have their own problems they need to address before they can move themselves out of the ghettos.
>>
>>70238673
If institutional racism is real, then how come black millionaires exist?
>>
File: black priviledge.png (532 KB, 750x609) Image search: [Google]
black priviledge.png
532 KB, 750x609
>>70253090
>>70252740
confirmed for no arguement
kinda sucks having to face facts
are you starting to come around or is it still whiteys fault ?
i will give you this, a certain narrative being followed has made blacks the perfect victims
stay victimized
>>
>>70253423
>Black people have their own problems they need to address before they can move themselves out of the ghettos.

But they won't. They will just blame everyone else for their shit.
>>
>>70253558
I'm not being victimized. I made it out of the projects on my own. I see the downfall of my people.
>>
>>70238673
Instead of looking from the top down i.e. Institutions, governments, schools, police are the problem. What about from the bottom up? Single parenting, druge & alcohol abuse, bad cultural ideology that doesn't value integrity, discipline or honesty
>>
File: 4H4qN0q.png (195 KB, 500x375) Image search: [Google]
4H4qN0q.png
195 KB, 500x375
>>70238673
Institutionalized racism became only started existing once the government got involved in race, before that it would have just been racism

Both on political level and cultural level we all expect less of black people to equate the same rewards we acheive for more work. Which of course leads blacks to acheive less.

Before the 1960's black actually had higher rates of employment, lower rates of divorce, and similar rates of homicides to whites.

You call it institutionalized racism. We call it affirmative action
>>
>>70238673
>simply people getting held accountable for the crimes they commit

why does this trigger the liberal so much?
>>
>>70242430
I did live in a ghetto growing up.
I stayed inside playing video games instead of trying to sell crack and getting shot.
It's pretty fucking easy to not die to gang warfare when you are not in a gang.
Tupac is a moron.
>>
File: 29991220.jpg (938 KB, 1000x4500) Image search: [Google]
29991220.jpg
938 KB, 1000x4500
>>70238673
>>
>>70253644
Of course, because the media and half of the American political system tell them repeatedly that their problems are not internal, that everyone else is to blame, and that they can sit on their asses and collect free shit from evil whitey.
>>
File: NiggersAre100%Melanin.jpg (305 KB, 735x915) Image search: [Google]
NiggersAre100%Melanin.jpg
305 KB, 735x915
>>70253744
Is there a worse fate than being a redpilled black? Must be hard to know you come from such shit and are better than most everyone else in your race. You sound like you have some white in you.
>>
>>70251442
>Can blacks accomplish the same goal?
They could if they wanted to

>If not, why not?
Because it would require to cast aside 'da evil whitey' mentality. I have an admittedly superficial knowledge about american nignog 'culture' but they are a huge fucking disappointment. The inhabit one of most powerful and tech-oriented country in the world, yet drug-trafficking, violent crime, parental neglect is ripe within their communities. Why? Because they do nothing to stop it, let alone prevent it.

Blacks could be hard working and productive members of society, if they could apply the magic called self-criticism, but niggers are vain as fuck. Integration is a two-way street, if one side doesn't want it, it will never be succesfull.
>>
>>70238673
Even though it's masked as a class issue, this is probably a more concrete example of institutional racism than you can provide.

http://www.washingtontimes.com/news/2015/jun/11/obama-set-force-affordable-housing-affluent-commun/
>>
>>70253744
SEEN
fair play
if you made it out then you know better than anyone, you (nigra culture) are your own worst enemy
pardon me because the last thing i want to do is be offensive to you if you are breaking out of the cycle
it is in my best interest that the cycle is broken
and one anon to another:
i am wishing you every success
>>
>>70253124
I know that feel.
>>
>>70240035
Its an exaggeration based on extrapolating a current trend for over a decade. People use that bullshit too often
>>
>>70243796

likely bait, but if not, I'd love to see you try and draw a world map

I chuckled especially at the idea that algeria, tunisia, and libya offered greater cultural contributions to the world than mexico, saudi arabia, and thailand
>>
>>70254840
It's see. Currently it's happening. Present tense. You would have seen the downfall of Rome. And there is no form of have/has making the present participle even more awkward.
>>
>>70254702
I'm saddened that this motion failed. Forcing white wealthy neighborhoods to accept the absolute disgusting mess that is section-8 recipients may be the only way these SJW soccer moms stop voting Democrat every year.
>>
File: state-against-blacks.jpg (28 KB, 229x346) Image search: [Google]
state-against-blacks.jpg
28 KB, 229x346
>>70238673
>>70239156
>>70241053
See this is where I as a libertarian always find myself feeling like I'm in between two mobs of dangerous psychos and in danger of getting trampled when they go for each other. And it's so sad.

You have one wing that can see systems very clearly, but absolutely refuse to see individuals or to acknowledge them at all (at least at this particular level of discussion) on one side and then you have people on the other that do the exact opposite - you refuse to see systems at all, you're completely, perhaps sometime even willfully, blind to them.

But both exist and have an effect.

Right now there's virtually no institutional racism in the USA at least (leaving out other countries just for simplicity) aside from a few bits of affirmative action which are arguably racist against whites. Ffs have you seen the Presidents face?

On the other hand, it's true. There are systems of racism still perpetuating disadvantages on blacks, that's undeniable, and they are even 'institutional' in a sense. The drug war is one. On it's face it's not racist but in practice it certainly is. There's a lot of inertia here that should be acknowledged if only so we don't keep repeating the same mistakes that got us here.
>>
>>70254378
Facebook is cancer. There are more and worst autist on Facebook and on any 4chan board.
>>
>schools' history books teach whites are fully responsible for transatlantic slave trade
>impression given is slavery had long since been left to antiquity and then suddenly saw a reemergence
>neglect to mention slavery was still happening elsewhere in the world and hadn't ever really stopped
>neglect to mention people were not magically immune to being enslaved because they happened to be white
>neglect to mention Africans were already well established in the business of selling each other long before the white man arrived on the scene
>neglect to mention how staunchly opposed said Africans were to the prospect of the slave trade coming to a halt when the whites decided it was a shitty practice
>neglect to mention Muslims were enslaving blacks and whites alike in far greater numbers and for far longer than anything we all may have done to ourselves or each other
>neglect to teach this fucking faggot op that continuing to encourage victimhood in blacks, shame in whites, and unaccountability in muslims will only ever be a monumental step backwards
>>
>>70238673
Typical Negro:
> sells crack
> steals cars
> rape
> murder
> it's all because of statistics!

individuals make choices.
statistics represent the choices of GROUPS OF INDIVIDUALS
negroes commit more crimes ergo, more negroes go to prison

this is not the result of "institutional racism" it is a result of individual choices made by many individuals

statistics dont show anything but trends.

Fact: tobacco causes cancer.

Result: people who choose to use tobacco get cancer

Rational Conclusion: maybe i should not use tobacco...

Moronic Lefty Interpretation: X% of people who use tobacco get cancer!!! therefore the producers and marketers of tobacco are to blame for cancer!! people who willingly chose to use tobacco for 40 years, despite knowing the risks are HELPLESS VICTIMS!!!

Fact: eating too much will make you fat.

Result: people who choose to eat too much become fat.

Rational Conclusion: maybe i should put down this tub of ice cream....

Moronic Lefty Interpretation: evil corporations put some "chemicals" in their products to make people fat!! it's not my fault!! Muh Genetics! "i have a glandular condition!" "healthy at any size!" "stop oppressing me!"

Fact: committing crimes often results in jail/prison....

you see where im going with this right?
>>
Black people are genetically more violent, hence they're more likely to be imprisoned, more likely to be incarcerated, more likely to be reported, more likely to live in poverty and every other thing that your little picture is concerned with. Coming up with fantasies such as institutional racism doesn't help anyone, subjectivism is very dangerous. Help yourself to some empirical science instead.
>>
>>70238673
all these stats show is that blacks commit more crime than humans....shocking!!!!!!
if that is racism then its a good thing
>>
>>70241441
As a successful convicted felon, who now hires for a large business, your full of shit. No ones hiring a white felon over a black non felon. Period. The only provable correlation in that regard is that people with special snowflake made up names with God awful spelling errors built in, or come in with hairstyles outside the corporate allowances are unlikely to be taken as seriously as someone who presents themselves well and speaks in english. I have a business to run, I want the best candidate. If that's a black man, then so be it. That's my money on the line, race be damned. But some people love the big racist boogeyman to explain why they fail, then have the audacity to call successful, business and family minded black Americans uncle Tom porch nigger sellouts.
>>
>>70255310
I was on the fence about it for the same reason. Section 8 already affects my neighborhood and other middle class neighborhoods, so I'm already in the shit.

It would be interesting to see how the upper class would react. If I'm being honest, they'd probably take more initiative.
>>
File: 1456200814781.gif (2 MB, 320x200) Image search: [Google]
1456200814781.gif
2 MB, 320x200
>>70247225
>My hometown is about 42% black. Black people are hard workers, athletic, determined, good sense of humor.
>>
>>70238673
Disparities between races isn't evidence of racism, evidence of racism is evidence of racism. Take the first statistic in that picture, niggers and spics having higher rates of incarceration isn't evidence of instuionalized racism, it's evidence they are more likely to be incarcerated. That can be a result of many things, to say it's a result of institutionalized racism is preposterous.

Show me one institution that systemilly oppresses niggers and spics over white people. There are none, in fact it's the opposite. The only institutions or laws that exist that discriminate against one race and favor another are ones that discrimate against whites and favor niggers and spics.

You want to say institutionalized racism exists than provide data supporting it. The only data you provided disparities between races without any evidence TO support that disparity is caused by instutionalized racism. I can say there is instutionalized racism against whites and then provide statistics showing disparities between whites and niggers/spics, but I won't do that because I'm not retarded like you.
>>
File: 1452130679304.png (585 KB, 530x970) Image search: [Google]
1452130679304.png
585 KB, 530x970
>>70238673
How come Asian people dont experience racism like black people?
>>
>>70238673
Are you implying that applying patterns is a bad thing?

You must be all for importing rats into your house then, because come on, not all rats are bad, haven't you seen rattatouille? its 2016
>>
File: WhereIsAmericaMostRacist.jpg (150 KB, 640x835) Image search: [Google]
WhereIsAmericaMostRacist.jpg
150 KB, 640x835
>>70256339
The only cure to multiculturalism is trying it. There are too many people who champion minority causes because they've only met like 2 black people in their life and watch Denzel Washington in their favorite movies.

I know multiculturalism fails. I have no fear that trying it will result in anything but forced segregation. Germany's females are getting hardcore redpilled right now and they are creating mandatory segregated areas for male and female only train cars, bath houses, etc. I hope this motion is tried again and passes. Exposure is the only solution.
>>
File: 1367603488379.png (131 KB, 314x315) Image search: [Google]
1367603488379.png
131 KB, 314x315
Learned helplessness.
>>
>>70252148
Because they keep getting handouts from the Democrats. No need to work, so why bother?
>>
>>70241245

There are over 20 million White Americans in poverty. Far eclipsing the number of blacks. Often facing worse situations because their color does not earn them hand outs. They in no way commit the same number of crimes despite experiencing more profound and more widespread poverty and in greater numbers.

less than 7% of the population (black males) commit over 50% of all crime in the country. It has nothing to do with economic factors and everything to do with social factors and the values and morality inherent in the black population in America.

The only systemic system against blacks are their own families who refuse to push them in the right direction.
>>
>>70238673
I agree, institutional racism exists. Just look at affirmative action.
>>
>>70255737
This, rather then work to improve themselves and their lots in life blacks have found a phantom enemy in "institutional racism". Something that there is no evidence to prove the existence of so they can fight it forever by demanding and receiving special treatment from the government. SJWs do the same thing with "privilege" to silence all opposition.
>>
File: konfusedkoala.jpg (29 KB, 320x320) Image search: [Google]
konfusedkoala.jpg
29 KB, 320x320
>>70257140
>that one tiny spot in Alaska
>>
>>70257140
>forced segregation
Shit, the blacks on a bunch of Uni campuses are requesting it explicitly.
>>
File: 64855586agehf_sm.jpg (16 KB, 300x300) Image search: [Google]
64855586agehf_sm.jpg
16 KB, 300x300
OP thats fake,i can see the kabballah from very far
>>
File: mugabe jewgger niggers retarded.png (1015 KB, 2093x608) Image search: [Google]
mugabe jewgger niggers retarded.png
1015 KB, 2093x608
damn jewggers
>>
Wait... so the chance of you going to jail in the US in your lifetime is 1 in 9? Britain was right, you must be a white country for the incarceration rate to be that high.
>>
File: FeedingYourOwnFaceToTheDogs.jpg (18 KB, 443x410) Image search: [Google]
FeedingYourOwnFaceToTheDogs.jpg
18 KB, 443x410
are niggorillas moar intelligent on drugs ??
>>
>>70250932
Thanks to whites. All black culture now consists of a horrible cult of machismo and hypermasculine bullshit. Education is looked down upon. No thought is given for anything but the here and now. Their main music focuses on staying in their cesspool housing projects to prove that they're 'hard' while making tons of money robbing each other or selling dope to each other to profit from their own peoples' suffering. Women are sex toys, disposable at a moment's notice. Other races are targets. Materialism, particularly conspicuous consumption, is king.

This isn't "culture", it's a slow, systematic spiral into oblivion. But they don't care. Either because they've completely oblivious to it (see above about not thinking beyond the here and now) or because the IGM,GFY attitude is so prevalent.
>>
File: 1433257811256.jpg (5 KB, 225x225) Image search: [Google]
1433257811256.jpg
5 KB, 225x225
>>70254840
>And there is no form of have/has making the present participle even more awkward

not sure what that means, but good luck

also

its SEEN, not see
i am going to pass on language usage lessons on the mongolian basket weaving forums, but the offer is well received

stay frosty
>>
>>70259987
meant for >>70255268
oops
>>
>>70259900
>horrible cult of machismo and hypermasculine bullshit
That exists in every black culture everywhere all over the world, even in 100% black countries.

Yeah, totally nothing to do with high testosterone levels and low IQ. It all whitey's fault somehow. How did we manage to do this all all blacks everywhere?
>>
>>70260343
I was saying they're living in better conditions and with better education thanks to whites. They're essentially an uplifted civilization. And I honestly think their culture here is worse than back in africa.
>>
>>70248144

But Asians as a whole are better at math?

Bro. You're racist.
>>
>>70260563
>And I honestly think their culture here is worse than back in africa.
It is. But it's still deplorable everywhere compared to other cultures. Blacks are not the only non-white race in america. Every other race has thrived relative to blacks.
>>
>>70239156
The war on drugs was designed by nixon to target blacks and liberals
>>
>>70238673
Black people commit more crimes
>>
>>70243174
To the suspicion adds the fact that we, as whites, can be more easily identified by other races. Our hair colours range from blonde to black and our hair shapes range from afro-curly to straight as heck (my case). I have blonde, long hair and a blonde beard. If I did something like rob someone, I'd be "that blonde fat long-haired hippy". If you describe someone as "a black guy with black short hair", it's basically 80 % of the population.

As a side note, I'm playing Shadow of Mordor and orcs are basically niggers:

>most are disfigured
>zero hygiene
>aggressive
>basically gang culture, kill or get killed
The ranks of captains look like that, they kill the one higher up and take his place. I didn't really see it until I heard the wraith say:
>They hate each other as much as they hate us
And then it hit me. Orcs don't target only humans or elves. They attack each other much more often. Same as niggers do! And the only guy willing to work with the human is dubbed "Ratbag the Coward". And to think this was made by Warner bros.
>>
>>70247061
At first I was like
>nigga what are you doing?!
But then I was like
>KEK
>>
File: transracial_adoption.jpg (467 KB, 843x843) Image search: [Google]
transracial_adoption.jpg
467 KB, 843x843
>>70238673
>Are there actually people that institutional racism doesn't exist?
Yes, people unironically believe that affirmative action is NOT institutional racism. The same idiots think there's pro-white instutional racism, despite the no-existence of laws favoring whites, eg, Jim Crow, Apartheid. They think there's secret conspiracies and "unconscious" microagressions making everyone not white or Asian do poorly. But what else do you expect from people with low IQs, they'll never understand these things.
>>
File: black-and-white-rates.gif (1 MB, 616x5370) Image search: [Google]
black-and-white-rates.gif
1 MB, 616x5370
>>70238673
>>
>>70238673
I don't know what you mean by institutional, but here's the deal.

Th law doesn't discriminate. In fact, it indirectly discriminates against the majority, whatever that majority is. In our case, it's whites.

But here's the deal. You can say whatever you want about blacks. What changed my mind was the refusal of the grand jury to indict the killed of Eric Garner.

This was the crossing point for me. I was like "what the fuck?". The jurors looked at the tape, saw how that black dude was being strangled by the police, and still said "Nope, I don't see anything. I don't see no murder!".

That's fucked up. If you want to consider blacks inferior and not hire them, that's fine, it's your choice.

But the moment you affect justice, as a government function, you went too far. This is fucked up. Justice should be sacred. Justice was not delivered. The black man, no matter how inferior, was not a threat, and was killed with no just cause. The criminal walked away. That's insufferable racism, not just personal libertarian racism.
>>
File: welcome to germany.gif (2 MB, 400x349) Image search: [Google]
welcome to germany.gif
2 MB, 400x349
>>70261917
>B-but dats waysist!

Bill Whittle bringing some NAPALM to this shithouse thread
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=iGTUcS-yQtQ

THEY
>>
File: hitbump.gif (25 KB, 100x100) Image search: [Google]
hitbump.gif
25 KB, 100x100
>>70238673

You're right OP most niggers are racist, lazy, and dumb. Not really racism just the way it is.
>>
>>70238673
Institutional racism exists.

Any law or policy that favors hiring people of a certain race (or not of a certain race) is the definition of institutionalized racism.

Affirmative action is institutionalized racism.
>>
File: 1447963369056.jpg (44 KB, 420x393) Image search: [Google]
1447963369056.jpg
44 KB, 420x393
>>70238673
Dont blame us, blame your boy.
>>
>>70256351

Sounds like they have plenty of good examples from creators of civilization to mimic/emulate.
>>
>>70246448
This. We go towards future ends. My mother was very strict with me going to school. My gandparents lived through WWII, in the Hitlerjugend and in war-ridden Prague. I work hard to be better at my work. My dad did the same. I come from a line of electricians and dry-cleaning ladies, housewives and painters. But guess what, my second novel translation is on the way and I'm in university. It's the parent(s) that provide the example. If a nigger's parents force their kid to go to school and bring it up well, then it can make six figures. I probably won't (translation is not a well-paid field, interpretation is where it's at), but my kids sure as hell might.
Thread replies: 255
Thread images: 46

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.