[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Headed to Athens tomorrow. Are the women there any good? All
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /pol/ - Politically Incorrect

Thread replies: 42
Thread images: 6
File: greekqt.jpg (100 KB, 625x885) Image search: [Google]
greekqt.jpg
100 KB, 625x885
Headed to Athens tomorrow. Are the women there any good? All the Greek women I've met are pigs, but their genetics have potential. Pic related.
>>
Ive been to Athens. Lots of cute college girls. Lots of sweet college bars. Pretty crazy place. Yep, Athens Ohio.
>>
>>70238645
Just get a sandwich or two

Should do the trick
>>
>>70238645
>Gisele Bundchen
>Greek

Not even the same hemisphere
>>
File: images.jpg (9 KB, 273x184) Image search: [Google]
images.jpg
9 KB, 273x184
>>
>>70238846
yeah dude, greek life is pretty good, lots of hot sorority girls
>>
Never been to Athens but I've been to Crete. Was pretty nice. Lots of sexy girls.
>>
>>70238645
you should be careful
a lot of albanians clame to be italians or greek and they will steal stuff from you
that's an actual problem in Greece and Italy.

also next time post an actual Greek qt
>>
>>70240070
>a lot of albanians clame to be italians or greek and they will steal stuff from you

I want out of Athens tbqh
>>
>>70240070
hello greek bros. how you guys treat to kurds in greece? I mean im good looking, educated, kinda rich kurdish dude wanna settle somewhere.
>>
hello greek bros. how you guys treat actual macedonians in greece? I mean im good looking, educated, kinda rich macedonian dude wanna settle somewhere.
>>
>>70240984
>>70241102
>rich
Having a herd of cows doesn't mean you're rich
>>
>>70240984
don't go to greece senpai, fight erdogan til the last drop of blood for the establishment of a free and independent kurdistan in southern turkey, eastern syria, and northern mesopotamia.
>>
>>70241494
okay senpai :( I'll keep milking cows than
>>
hello greek bros. how you guys treat actual kangs in greece? I mean im good looking, educated, kinda rich kang from ghana wanna settle somewhere.
>>
>>70241718
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=fLMtTQsiW6I&nohtml5=False

its for you brother
>>
>>70238645
Just be aware that Athens is practically a third world country and they have all the parasites you'd expect from some place like Istanbul or Cairo.

Don't put anything valuable in your pockets.
If anyone talks to you, look angry and walk away. Ignore them at all costs.
Keep your hands closed. People will shove shit into them and say you bought it, and now you owe them money.

Keep talk to the locals to a minimum.
Most will try to extort money from you.

The truth is, you're better off going to London and seeing the good shit in the British Museum if you want to do the Greek artifact thing.
>>
File: 1439154901031.png (683 KB, 1146x768) Image search: [Google]
1439154901031.png
683 KB, 1146x768
Also if you bring your children, don't leave them alone!!!
Pic related
>>
>>70242379
>that kid
>Greek
You wish.
Probably stolen from a Finnish tourist family.
>>
>>70241494
10/10
>>
>>70241851
this is what we need, muslims fighting the wahhabist and salafist scum themselves to liberate their ancestral homelands. more muslims should be like the kurds, instead of running to the welfare havens of europe, fight for your own nation and independence. it is because the kurds are yearning for their own national identity that they are so based, muslims who already have their own nations have run them into the ground to the point where they have been disillusioned and instead believe they will be better off in europe. hopefully, when the kurdistan is established, they can avoid the establishment of a corrupt quasi sultanate built around a strongman and instead opt for a republic. even an islamic republic is preferable to wannabe caliphs like erdogan and al-baghdadi
>>
It depends senpai.
I believe that our grills are top tier qties but they are really clingy.
>>
>>70238645
Just wear a condom dude. The only time I ever got chlamydia was in greece. And it was with a pretty girl so I was bummed out.
>>
Greeks are shitskins that you can fuck and not feel guilty.

Just go their and fuck the women and leave.

Its basically mexico.
>>
>>70243239
>clingy women
>a bad thing

fuck off alexandros most of us would kill for a loyal and devoted woman.

"clingy" is just newspeak for devoted.
>>
>>70243463
Nah I've had clingy, they have father figure issues.
>>
>>70243574
maybe you were just too much of a man child to accept the total devotion of a woman. you should have wifed her up and made white babies with her if you had a shred of decency.
>>
>>70243463
>devotion
Yeah, no.
"Clingy" essentially means "I have no idea how to be an adult. Replace my parents for me".
They expect you to do EVERYTHING for them.
>>
>>70243811

sounds kinky

;)
>>
>>70243111
thanks man. even their men fleed to europe fucking cowards but kurdish girl are fighting and they will never surrender. they are born in it. and trust me kurds will never be in something wtih islam or any religion. kurds probably have highest rate on atheism especially kurdish youth. what can you do if every other muslim country trying to kill you ? they are everywhere we are just trapped inside a shit hole.
>>
>>70243574
>>70243811
all of these fucking leafs having no idea what women are actually like.

what you described >>70243811
is the perfect situation.

all women are children anyways, and the best mate will act in a role that is in practice the combination of both the parental and marital role. women need to be guided, restrained, and provided for. or else you end up with the stinking pile of degeneracy we have in the west right now.
>>
>>70244026
You don't get it, bud.
You think it sounds like "Oh, I'm in complete control of her".
But you're wrong.
She's in control.
You're her servant.

You think "Well I can just tell her to do what I want". But that's wrong again. She'll say something like "I caaaaaan't. I need your help. I don't know how".
Now you're doing her laundry for her.

And you're cooking her meals.
And you're doing the household chores.

All the while, she's on the couch on Facebook or something.

You can't go out with friends because she can't be on her own. She doesn't have any friends anyways, and she doesn't like yours.

It's a type of hell you don't even realize you're in until it's too late.
>>
File: 1433160813355.gif (21 KB, 111x150) Image search: [Google]
1433160813355.gif
21 KB, 111x150
>>70243811
Like a man should

>tfw no qt Greek girl to settle down with on a small self sustaining farm in the Greek mountains

also
>hello greek bros. how you guys treat actual Swedes in greece? I mean im good looking, educated, kinda rich Swedish dude wanna settle somewhere.

will qt tan Greek women like my tallness and my blondeness?
>>
File: PIMP_T.jpg (196 KB, 420x420) Image search: [Google]
PIMP_T.jpg
196 KB, 420x420
>>70244026
Bitches ain't shit but hoes and tricks m8, keep your mind on your money & your dick in your pocket, women care about status and power, get that and you'll be the one rejecting them

>all women are children anyways
Succinct summary of the situation.

>hat is in practice the combination of both the parental and marital role. women need to be guided, restrained, and provided for. or else you end up with the stinking pile of degeneracy we have in the west right now

True that.
>>
>>70243950
the only way to combat an environment in which you are surrounded by enemies is to follow the prussian model. kurds need to seize their own state, violently if needed, and defend it with a disciplined and drilled army that will absolutely destroy anyone who attempts to violate their territorial integrity. return to the model of your assyrian forefathers and establish the most badass army in the Middle East. how do you think Israel has managed to survive despite being surrounded by savages on all sides? they are essentially a nation at arms. america is just waiting for kurds to seize the initiative and provide them with a genuine ally in the muslim world. if kurds seize this opportunity, the americans WILL arm them, you can guarantee that. Seize the oil that ISIS has under their domain and all of a sudden we have a regional superpower that can support itself militarily and economically.
>>
>>70244268
only an absolute bitch boy like yourself would allow a woman to dump her domestic responsibilities on her provider. you need to clearly establish the roles that are to be filled in your relationship, and if this is done correctly, you will create a mutually beneficial partnership in which both of you benefit from the presence of the other. yes, she may be clingy and your social life will diminish, but on the other hand, having a woman who is completely devoted and dependent on you as a man is about the most empowering feeling you can have short of killing someone or having a child.
>>
>>70244268
>You think "Well I can just tell her to do what I want". But that's wrong again. She'll say something like "I caaaaaan't. I need your help. I don't know how".
>Now you're doing her laundry for her.
>And you're cooking her meals.
>And you're doing the household chores
Haha you dumb fuck, I'd drop that useless hoe so quick her head would be spinning

You don't know what dominate a woman means. They'll clean your house and fix you food if you have your game right, stop dating talentless bitches, or if you insist, teach them right.
>>
>>70244767
fucking this senpai
>>
>>70244744
>>70244767
You see, now you're not dealing with a "clingy" girl.
You've got it all wrapped up with "devoted".
A person who has a life outside of you is not "clingy".
You're just describing an ideal partner and think "clingy" describes it.
>>
>>70244491
IKR, we have just one boss to defeat desu. erdogan. he just hates kurds.
>>
>>70245079
it is up to you as the partner to craft and mold your woman to your specifications. women are malleable by nature which, in history, allowed them to be easily assimilated into the beds of their conquerors. you find a girl who clings to your every word and action, she obviously loves you or realizes she needs you. once she has had that epiphany, you are free to mold her into the woman you desire.

source: i turned my beautiful but liberal idiot of a girlfriend into a redpilled domesticated cutie who cooks and cleans and desires to have white progeny.

10/10 will do it every time from now on.
>>
>>70245280
that's because he is a cunt who believes he is the next Suleiman or something equally deluded. kurds need to defeat ISIS first, establish a REAL state in Iraq and Syria, and then expand that state into the turkish territories occupied by majority kurdish citizens. to go after Turkey first would be a grave error in my estimation, they are far better trained and equipped than ISIS. If the kurds can first establish a state in the levant, they have a very real chance of securing arms sales from the americans in exchange for a pipeline deal. then the final boss, erdogan, can be met on equal footing.
Thread replies: 42
Thread images: 6

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.