[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Why is it so hard too find a job if you're a miserable anime-loving
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /pol/ - Politically Incorrect

Thread replies: 12
Thread images: 1
File: 1454332719113.jpg (988 KB, 1628x1080) Image search: [Google]
1454332719113.jpg
988 KB, 1628x1080
Why is it so hard too find a job if you're a miserable anime-loving misanthrope?
>>
I work the night shift at a grocery store. It nice to just listen to a music/podcast for 8 hours.
>>
>>70238256
>be code monkey
>people think you are weird if you aren't involved in at least one nerd subculture

I hate my job. Should have gone into law.
>>
>>70238256
Just get government work, every employee of any government is a miserable, disrespectful asshat who takes their shortcomings out on the public.
>>
>>70238256
Why work if you're Swedish? Doesn't your govt provide everything to you on welfare that you need? Isn't like 85% of the nation leeching off the government?
>>
Not having any friends because you're too gay to live and nobody likes you doesn't make you a misanthrope. It makes you a loser. Try having a personality that doesn't revolve around little girl cartoons, you're a grown man.
>>
>>70238607
not if you're white then you are left to die in the cold.
>>
>>70238256
Also that pic is incorrect. While it's ubiquitous today in culture and media, the term "Democratic" is a misnomer. The correct term is simply "Democrat". Democratic is an adjective while 'democrat' is the name of the political party. Media uses it because it's a more attractive name.

You call republicans republican and democrats democrat.
>>
>>70238823
Some Jap made it. Don't be so harsh.
>>
>>70238256
Because you are are a retard. If you were actually smart you could just go get any shitty dev job, then get promoted when your boss figures out people that sit on their computers all day watching anime are often better developers than people going out and being normie. You will never make it to the real big times, but 80k in less than 5 years is very possible.

Source: I'm that boss I mentioned above.
>>
Because you're literally a waste of space.
>>
>>70238256
I weld all day. No customer interaction, I just get the drawings and move on to the next job after finishing.

I love not having to deal with customers.
Thread replies: 12
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.