[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Where go pol?
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /pol/ - Politically Incorrect

Thread replies: 14
Thread images: 4
File: image.jpg (457 KB, 1200x871) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
457 KB, 1200x871
I live in one of the uppermost southern states here and want to somewhere in the deep south when i have the resources (probably 5 years or so from now). Where is most based/naturally appealing area? I don't care much for cities but being within 2-3 hours of one would be nice. Looking for good land to write, shoot, and stay comfy on. Was thinking of fort smith ar or the piney woods, but i want your thoughts on the changing state of dixie.
>>
File: image.png (226 KB, 4500x4334) Image search: [Google]
image.png
226 KB, 4500x4334
>>70237455
Any of the original colony's.
>>
>>70237455
I'd go with Montana or Idaho
>>
Bourbon country.
>>
>>70237701
I like kentucky, but i live at 37 n now and i'm looking for a bigger change of scenery
>>
>>70237455
north georgia. been here all my life. good place to be.
>>
File: image.jpg (605 KB, 1600x1080) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
605 KB, 1600x1080
>>70237580
Are you more envious of ga or sc freedomz
>>
>>70238371
i gotta admit as shit as california is they probably have my favorite flag.

the name is cool too. california republic
>>
>>70238291
Would i be just another yank there? Athens and rome up to the tennessee border all looks nice but it sounds like atlanta and its transplants is always pushing the state to be more liberal and urbanized, and i don't want to seem like that's what i want to do
>>
>>70238749
yeah stay north of atlanta. unless you're from way up north like new york you'd be fine.
>>
File: image.jpg (3 MB, 3264x2448) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
3 MB, 3264x2448
>>70238944
Looks very comfy, and no my family was okies way back, we're not new yorkers by any stretch of the imagination
>>
>>70237455
Move to New Orleans and own land out of town. Best option DESU. Rotate between both your land and city dwellings like a true patrician.

>inb4 muh niggers
Well, if you have money, like my family does, you don't have to deal with them. They can be your nannies and maids if you want
>>
>>70237455
North GA man just don't get too close to Niggertopia
>>
Oxford, MS
Thread replies: 14
Thread images: 4

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.