[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
most 'dangerous' candidate
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /pol/ - Politically Incorrect

Thread replies: 47
Thread images: 9
libcuck media always tells us that Trump is sooo dangerous

but what about the likes of Hillary and Cruz
how dangerous are they

who's the most 'dangerous' candidate?
>>
>>70235615
Cruz is a pussy.

Clinton is hell on earth.

And Kasich is nothing.
>>
File: Hillary-Clinton.jpg (80 KB, 456x400) Image search: [Google]
Hillary-Clinton.jpg
80 KB, 456x400
>>70235615
Do you even have to ask?

Hillary is so corrupt that most moderate democrats will hesitate voting for her after she steals the election from Bernie and the rest of them will simply vote "not Hillary"
>>
>>70235615
Shillary > Cruz > Trump

Shillary is corrupt to the ends of her toenails and Cruz is a religious wackjob. Trump ruffles some feathers but is ultimately harmless.
>>
I remember in one of the debates where Kasich was talking about moving destroyers over to threaten China like it was nothing.
Seemed funny enough back then, but now there's a real chance of him actually getting the nomination.
>>
>>70235615
Hillary > Trump > Cruz
>>
>>70235615

"Dangerous" means dangerous to new world order, not dangerous to American citizens.
>>
>>70235615
Clinton has been aggresively fucking up repeatedly, and has demonstrated an inability to learn from her mistakes.

But she can be bought off via the Clinton Foundation, so I guess it works, you can pay America a few millions to invade countries for you and stuff,

Trump is a conman, but who knows. He is intelligent and there is a chance he is a patriot. He might do some good stuff too.

Cruz is a rat.
>>
>>70235615
It's funny Bernie is literally your best shot. All the others would definitely ruin the country. Bernie merely _might_ ruin it.
>>
>>70235615
Well, considering Clinton has a trail of bodies in her wake, I would pick her as most dangerous.
>>
Hillary
See: emails
>>
File: image.jpg (57 KB, 444x296) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
57 KB, 444x296
Bernie>Hillary>Cruz>Trump

In terms of fuck over the USA beyond repair
https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=K4kHiUAjTvQ
People forget that Bernie has been the plan all along for decades, just like Trump is the savior waiting for the right time
>>
File: image.jpg (82 KB, 960x821) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
82 KB, 960x821
>>70238024
So wrong. He is the undercover Trump card of the truly evil global elite. Remember when the fed was gettiny audited in 2010 and he saved their ass to protect the Rothschilds, Rockefellers and Soros'?

Bernie Sanders always has been and always will be the long shot deceptive communist cuckold jew hoping he gets his chance to take over. This is what the cold war was about.
>>
>>70238390
Well in that case, you're fucked m8 :^)
>>
>>70238390
We need Ron Paul again. I think he could have won it this year if he got past Trump and into the general election. Yes, i'm pining for something past more than likely, but he's really the only candidate I actually was passionate about.

To answer the OP, I think Hillary is the most dangerous. She already has too many connections and can start doing her thing on day 1.
>>
>>70235615
Bernie is the most dangerous you soros shill faggot. Go suck a muslim cock and die.
>>
Reddit thinks it's Hillary or Trump.

In reality, it's Cruz.
>>
>>70238736
Trump 2016 to break up the establishment, Paul 2020 to make it America again is a possible way to save this country.
>>
File: image.png (3 MB, 1691x2060) Image search: [Google]
image.png
3 MB, 1691x2060
>>70238879
Always had been and always will be Sanders, see>>70238390
>>70238221

>>70238478
Yeah Trump is our only hope and even then he will likely get JFK'd which is why he needs Jim Webb to avenge him and fight back
>>
>>70235615

Cruz wants everybody to die for Israel and Hillary wants everybody to die for whoever pays her. It's hard to pick between the two but we're likely to have more wars with Hillary than with Ted.
>>
>>70235615
Hillary is a predictable candidate.
Cruz won't get the nomination unless Trump is murdered before a brokered convention
Sanders would ruin the nation but will be cockblocked his entire presidency.
>>
>>70239148
Ya, that's one way to turn the ship around for sure. Trump might make a big visible mess of things for him in that scenario, but the work done behind the scenes would more than make up for it.
>>
>>70239307
Bernie Sanders can't win, so he's absolutely irrelevant. He's controlled opposition to Hillary.
>>
Hillary and Cruz are both seasoned politicians. They know how government works and have actually thought about dealing with foreign countries.

Drumpf is a con man who makes up his policies on the fly. Just look at how he "mis-spoke" on abortion last week and walked it back. H1B visas during the debate too.

Drumpf would be the most unqualified President ever, including Obama. Step outside the /pol/ bubble for a second and you'll figure out real fast why he's the crazy one.
>>
File: image.jpg (260 KB, 800x800) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
260 KB, 800x800
>>70239608
Almost all clinton supporters will go to sanders

A huge portion of Sanders supporters refuse to vote for Clinton

Don't be 100% sure they wont make a deal with her to get indicted and let off without jail in return for her handing the presidency to Sanders.

Remember there are people like George Soros making the decisions for all canidates besides Trump. They will work as an uncoordinated team in the end and do whatever it takes to beat Trump
>>
File: image.jpg (37 KB, 400x424) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
37 KB, 400x424
>>70239794
This delusional idiot still trusts politicians.

Or you are a shill
>>
>>70236685

He also said he wanted regime change in Russia and that we should assassinate Kim Jong-Un. It disgusts me that the media never calls him out on any of this and it makes me think he's the GOP's designated loser this year.
>>
>>70236119
Hilary>Bernie
Hilary acts in her own self interest, Bernie would set the world ablaze with "good intentions
>>
>>70239794
Are you a Bernie supporter? He's the only you didn't disparage in your diatribe and it makes me wonder.
>>
>>70235615
The real answer is Bernie Sanders
If he got elected the country's entire economy would fucking implode even if congress was able to block him from doing anything other than making tons of statements that would ruffle creditors feathers.
>>
>>70240414
He would sign as many executive orders as possible to push his agenda. I too think he's the best choice if you want to destroy this nation economically, which leave the majority of us shaking us our heads and pointing our fingers at the bernie supports saying "I told you so". But what could we possibility do at that point?

At least he's not gonna win I guess.
>>
>>70235615
most dangerous candidate is the one who follows the current course. aside from free shit memecandidate
>>
>>70235682
Clintons campaign manager has been hiding money away to avoid taxes, plus she's taken like 15+ million in Wall Street speaking funds in the last decade. So basically business as usual shit which isn't what I want.

Cruz is a greasy piece of shit and his wife is a higher up for GSachs so again, business as usual
>>
File: Hiram Cruz.jpg (199 KB, 915x599) Image search: [Google]
Hiram Cruz.jpg
199 KB, 915x599
Cruz is a Freemason. Pic related.

Hillary is Claire from House of Cards if Claire vowed her soul to the service of Lucifer.

And Trump is Julius Caesar.

So the question shouldn't be "who's the most dangerous?", it should be "who's the most dangerous to the American plebs? Freemasons try to set the stage for a world government from behind the scenes, so having one of them for president again would give the most influential Freemasons of today more geopolitical sway. This means more TPP, more internet surveillance, stronger NATO, stronger EU, and probably more war.

You get all the same shit with Clinton + you get the bonus expansion pack for virtually unlimited immigration into the US and further support for bullshit like Obamacare and federal decisions over gay marriage and abortion laws. Her lust for power and money has been filled and never satisfied for decades, and she lies even more than Lyin' Ted and has far more people to back her up. Clinton is a secret Hitler if Hitler loved sucking Jewish cock whenever he could manage to fit it into his busy travel schedule.

Trump wants to build a wall to keep out immigrants and make our cocky Southern neighbor foot the bill, temporarily ban ISIS from the US, put people like Shillarious in jail, call out people like Lyin' Sack O' Shit Cruz for their dishonesty, not take money from donors or shit from foreign leaders, and he wants to MAKE AMERICA GREAT AGAIN!

Hillary is most dangerous to the people, then Ted. Trump is not dangerous to the American people.
>>
>>70238168
where can i see concise breakdown of the stuff in her emais?
i dont wanna sift through all the shit
>>
>>70241947
Nobody has made one yet because everyone who's interested in it either has read the emails already and decided not to write about them or are like you and are waiting for someone else to organize it for them.
>>
>>70236119
please elaborate
>>
>>70241947
This is about the only place I know to look through them, not sorted though.
>>
>>70242718
https://wikileaks.org/clinton-emails/
>>
>>70242744
>>70242160
has it not been covered by any reliable research/news organisations?
>>
>>70239968
>A huge portion of Sanders supporters refuse to vote for Clinton
More like they couldn't vote for her since the bulk of his supporters are either underage children or europeans
>>
>>70243116
If you can find that and bring it back here that'd be surprising.

Why do you think she hasn't been prosecuted yet?
>>
We know Shillary is the biggest whore to be influenced. She takes money from Muslim countries that treat women horribly, and then rails on about the suffrage if American women.

To me, Cruz is the most dangerous as he is already allowing his so-called conservatism to be watered down and us willing to turncoat to get into the establishment cult.

MARK MY WORDS HERE.. CRUZ just money from Mark Sabin, a donor who told Cruz he would give him money, but only if he got on board with the man-made climate change (myth).

So keep an eye out in the following days/weeks to see how bought Rato really is.
>>
File: 1453257011895.png (305 KB, 627x715) Image search: [Google]
1453257011895.png
305 KB, 627x715
>>70243116

Pssh! Fuck no. That's the establishment's lamb. They would never do such a thing other than turn it around and blame the right wing.
>>
>>70235615

Clinton.

Look at her involvement in the middle east and statements on Russia.

Cunt is a war hawk.
>>
>>70243116
Not to my knowledge. I've been sifting through them at work, but I have found nothing worth sharing yet.
>>
>>70244179
>Clinton's statements on Russia.
What does this cunt say about lovely Mother-Russia?
Thread replies: 47
Thread images: 9

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.