[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
I have a Jewish ex girlfriend. She wants to marry me. What
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /pol/ - Politically Incorrect

Thread replies: 15
Thread images: 3
File: image.jpg (2 MB, 3177x5000) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
2 MB, 3177x5000
I have a Jewish ex girlfriend.

She wants to marry me.

What do, /pol/. She is qt American from rich family. She is also full libtard who thinks I'm being sarcastic when I make jokes about gassing the kikes.

I want to make her dress in a nazi uniform and fuck her in it.
>>
File: image.jpg (10 KB, 210x194) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
10 KB, 210x194
>>70233494
Kill yourself you fucking race traitor.
>>
>>70233494
>Have wedding
>Jews are all gathered
>"You may now kiss the bride"
>lips touch
>Nazi flag unfurls
>Groomsmen show SS badges
>Reverse Inglorious basterds
>>
>>70233494
Enjoy having retarded children my man.
>>
>>70233494
I heard alot of jewish chicks like being dominated by Nazis', some sort of fetish.
>>
Have babbies with. Raise zionists/jewish nationalists.
Be happy you've just genetically outjewed the jew.
Tbqh senpai.
>>
>>70233799

I can confirm.
Do this then post degrading pics.
>>
>>70233494
How did you meet her?
>>
>>70234193
Heck
How the fuck do you even meet jewish people?
>>
File: 1459927385577.jpg (224 KB, 1236x960) Image search: [Google]
1459927385577.jpg
224 KB, 1236x960
>>70233494
Do the nazi uniform fucking but don't marry her if you don't want to, what's the prob anon

>nvm, it's a leaf
>>
>>70234193
School
>>
>>70233494
>I have a Jewish ex girlfriend
Why does she want to marry you if you aren't dating each other anymore?
>>
>>70234717
I moved back to leaf land
>>
>>70233494
Why the fuck are you discussing marriage with your ex? Shouldn't you at least start dating again first? Is it that you want to do your cosplay so much that you are willing to jump straight into marriage? Don't ever make important decisions while you have a boner, anon.

>>70234589
Ah, the lengths women will go to for attention.
>>
>>70234776
Just marry her. Marrying a rich Jew is the best way to subvert their power and influence.
Thread replies: 15
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.