[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
is this accurate?
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /pol/ - Politically Incorrect

Thread replies: 236
Thread images: 20
File: vaccine racket.jpg (183 KB, 600x840) Image search: [Google]
vaccine racket.jpg
183 KB, 600x840
the side effect of vaccine are real and it's a big scam.
>>
found on this article : http://www.naturalnews.com/049669_vaccine_injury_depopulation_agenda_deadly_side_effects.html#
>>
Vaccines are a global Jewish conspiracy to keep us from getting polio, whooping cough, and tetanus.
>>
>>70230962
>>70231048

>natural news

comeon cucknadian, think before you vaccpost.
>>
Myself and my spouse were vaccinated as children, we never had a problem. All our our friends, family etc...vaccinated, never an issue.

All 3 of our young sons are current on their vaccination shots, again, no problems.

Vaccinations are the easy scapegoats because coincidentally, autism begins showing signs at the same time vaccinations are most used on a child, from birth to 3 yrs.old.

A parent's age has much higher chances of producing autistic children that vaccinations. But I do believe that vaccinations have the potential to be implemented for the sake of eugenics, as some have died to vaccinations.
>>
>>70231340
Fucking kikes.
>>
>>70230962
>naturalnews
Nope
>>
>>70230962
>>70231048
Believing that vacs are a scam is what the kikes want you to believe
>>
>>70230962

the anti vac crowd likes to bring up the most dangerous vaccines with the horrible side effects,

the pro vax group brings up the most benign vaccines that virtually no one has ever had issues with.

when you pump viruses and poison into deep tissue to create an artificial immune reaction, there is undoubtedly going to be risks, and nowadays, people aren't just taking a few vaccines, they are taking hundreds by the time they are young adults.

To claim that nothing is wrong with vaccines is dangerously absurd, but so too is claiming that all vaccines are evil. some vaccines are very important, others are mysteriously irrelevant, so idk why they are being pushed to newborns that clearly don't need them.
>>
>>70230962
>natural news
very credible source friend, do you have any citations?
>>
>>70233063
>hundreds

Fuck off you moron. People can see through your obvious attempts to obfuscate.
>>
>>70230962
These threads are evidence that /pol/ really is filled with complete and utter retards.
>>
>side effects of vaccines are real
it was one study that was proven to have wrongful data. Not vaccinating children could kill them you retard. Keep your shit in Cucknada
>>
Like with most things, the efforts to develop and administer vaccines began with noble aims. However, once corrupt people realize there is money to be made, they enter the market, exploit the previously-established consumer goodwill, and prey upon peoples' fears.
>>
File: the trashman.jpg (169 KB, 853x1199) Image search: [Google]
the trashman.jpg
169 KB, 853x1199
>anti-vaccines
INTO
THE
TRASH

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=RfdZTZQvuCo
>>
File: georgia guidestones.jpg (113 KB, 720x960) Image search: [Google]
georgia guidestones.jpg
113 KB, 720x960
>>70231340
If you want to sell something that is bad you better put it in a nice package.

In other words you soften peoples distrust with half a century of positive vaccines and then you hit them with the autism and sterilization. Then you say ''ooops sorry welp nothing we can do now.'' 500 million.
>>
>>70233975
Polio is a legitimate fear. Is making sure people don't get it really "preying" on this fear? The only reason people such as yourself think this way is because you didn't have to live through the dozens of diseases vaccines help to stop.
>>
>>70233677
50 doses by age 6. 4 billion doses by age 9.

6 gorrillion doses by age 20. Do some fucking homework newfag.

I bet you believe the holocaust was real too.
>>
>>70234064
There is a complete lack of evidence of vaccines causing either of those things.
>>
>>70234293
Nevar forget o_o7
>>
>>70230962
>secret vaccine court

ITT: Tinfoil hat wearing gentlemen.
>>
>NaturalNews.com

FINALLY, an unbiased site.
>>
>>70234064
I still have to hear anyone legitimately debunk this.

/pol/ will probably conclude:
> Jews
Yet what is without question to me is that these stones represent the outrageous brazen open rhetoric of their thoughts for the world.

What we must remember is that these elitists are ore moderate than a lot f people. How many times do you hear people say 'just cull the human race' when they are talking about our effect n the planet or whatever. It's a common meme.
>>
>>70234170
I agree that contracting polio is a legitimate fear and for which a vaccine is good for humanity. The same with vaccines for many other horrific diseases.

My point, however, is that in addition to legitimate vaccines developed by good people, there are illegitimate/unnecessary vaccines developed by bad people. It's these bad people who are motivated by greed and exploit peoples' fears.
>>
>>70234588
my 'o' button is a bit loose, the typos.
>>
>>70233063

this is correct. Get the MIMINUM vaccine schedule that your state REQUIRES. Measles, Mumps, chicken pox, whooping cough, polio, diphtheria etc. Lifesaving vaccines.

Doctors will push more on you that are 'recommended', but that's because the drug companies push them on the doctors. so does the CDC. Hepatitis, Hib, Meningitis, etc are usually 'recommended'. .

There are risks and possible side effects to all vaccines. So you should only get state-required vaccines and not opt in to any you don't need.
>>
>>70234610
>illegitimate/unnecessary vaccines developed by bad people
Like what?
>>
>>70230962
HERD IMMUNITY you fucking idiot
>>
anti-vaccine propaganda is intended to get rich non-Jewish whites to destroy their bloodline
>>
The vaccine cause autism story is a crock. The real cause for autism is women choosing to not had children until their 30s.
>>
>>70234711
The flu vaccine, for example.
>>
File: anti vaccines doctor suicide.png (352 KB, 654x811) Image search: [Google]
anti vaccines doctor suicide.png
352 KB, 654x811
>>70234311
>There is a complete lack of evidence of vaccines causing either of those things.
Yeah, coincidentally people that are on the other side all get depressed and shoot themselves.

Its just like with telephones. If the companies that made the smartphones had said
>Hey you have to get this. You can call people on it, text people with it, play games and watch your mail. Its fucking great, you have to get it. And btw, we are going to track your every moment, sell your data to other corporations so that they can personalize marketing against you and we are also able to turn the mic one and eavesdrop on you any at any time. You just have to get it.
Do you think a lot of people would have gotten it? Nope.

You have to ease people into it so they trust it and/or become dependent on it.
>>
Is there a potential vaccine conspiracy?
Yes
Even if it was true, and it did have a chance to cause autism, would it still be worth it to get vaccines?
Yes
>>
>>70234702
>Chicken pox
>Required

>Meningitis
>Not required

What a terrible post. Chicken pox vaccine is unnecessary in most cases, meningitis is a killer disease.

With all vaccines balance up risk of disease with risk of side effect. Since disease risk is generally higher than side effect risk, most vaccines currently on offer are a good idea.
>>
File: GlennBeckTreeOfRevolution.jpg (49 KB, 493x324) Image search: [Google]
GlennBeckTreeOfRevolution.jpg
49 KB, 493x324
something i've noticed about conspiracy theorists is they're incapable of making good infographics
>>
>>70234833
Flu vaccine is no unnecessary although generally less efficient then others.
The reason is that not only there are mutations to the Influenza virus (the flu virus), but also people mistake getting a cold with flu (cold is generally milder then flu); cold is caused by other viruses (mainly rhinovirus).
So these mislead people in thinking the vaccine in not good. But in the case of H1N1 now, which is rampant in some countries and very dangerous, it is a good idea to get that vaccine.
>>
>>70234813
This is a correct answer.

Other correct answers include:
Better access to healthcare (diagnosis)
Increasing medicalisation of mental health
>>
>>70234813
>The vaccine cause autism story is a crock. The real cause for autism is women choosing to not had children until their 30s.
And people not having any kind of diet when the child is in the womb or when being brestfed.

>muhh baby is growing inside me, need those extra cheetos and that 1 gallon high fructose corn syrup cola erryday so he become a big and strong boy.

I don't think you can link autism to just one thing, i think you have to look at all of it together. The body can deal with a certain amount of bullshit and the healthier you are the more bullshit you can deal with. But if you just keep piling on bullshit processed food, vaccines with all kinds of shit in it, sugary water, fucking house hold cleaning chemicals, 8 hours of xbox per day, no sunlight. Sooner or later you hit the breaking point.
>>
>>70234702
DISREGARDED

Chicken pox vaccine is irrelevant, and meningococcal is very necessary.

t. Pharmacy Doctor who is Immunization Board Certified.
>>
Some conspiracies are true, the Left/Right of politics has been used as a tool to stigmatise topics and issues to either side.

When you break down the definitions it helps a lot. A lot of 'liberals' are actually very conservative when it comes to food (being organic, free range, etc) because those are the ways we have always used and we are conserving those ways.

Where immigration control in any shape is right wing or far right wing, but many 'liberals' openy or secretly want sensible immigration controls.

Where 'conspiracy' comes in is any allegation of organised corruption from the elite in power. For example Merkel wanting to eradicate the European race by flooding in shitskins, or that larry silversten and george bush assisted in 9/11. I personally think both have merit, however the first is often said as a 'right wing conspiracy' and the second is a 'left wng conspiracy', in terms of those who talk about said conspiracy.

The Georgia guide stones (swedish bro''s pic related) gives you a good idea of the attitudes of the people who pull the strings. I'm sure most of /pol/ would agree with the georgia guidestones if the 900m humans allowed to live where white. But we know so far this won't be the case as they are drowning us out.
>>
>>70235438
>>The vaccine cause autism story is a crock. The real cause for autism is women choosing to not had children until their 30s.
>And people not having any kind of diet when the child is in the womb or when being brestfed.
and autism being considered a serious and known condition that doctors would actually diagnose instead of just telling the mother her kid is retarded
>>
>>70235297
>Those random dollars tacted on.
Dope
>>
>make a random graph
>post it online
>it must be true
>disregard scientific evidence and studies conducted for hundred years
>disregard real life examples
>become anti-vaxxer
What a time to be alive.
>>
It's easy to tell whether it causes autism or not.

Do people in Israel have their children vaccinated? If not...
>>
>>70234813
Actually, it's maternal obesity more so. What else has gone up by a shitload recently? Maternal obesity. We know for SURE that maternal age is a risk factor for Downs syndrome, a fucking CHROMOSOMAL disorder. Is it a stretch to say it can cause other mental defects? Obviously not.

From the Journal of Pediatrics:

>When examined in combination, only mothers with obesity and PGDM (hazard ratio 3.91, 95% confidence interval 1.76–8.68) and those with obesity and gestational diabetes (hazard ratio 3.04, 95% confidence interval 1.21–7.63) had a significantly increased risk of offspring ASD (Autism spectrum disorder).

A hazard ratio of 3.04 is just that, a ratio that can be expressed as a percent risk increase. In this case, 304%.

>CONCLUSIONS: Maternal prepregnancy obesity and maternal diabetes in combination were associated with increased risk for ASD and ID. ASD with ID may be etiologically distinct from ASD without ID.

http://pediatrics.aappublications.org/content/early/2016/01/27/peds.2015-2206

Here's another one from John's Hopkins

https://www.sciencedaily.com/releases/2016/01/160129091631.htm

>Children born to obese women with diabetes are more than four times as likely to be diagnosed with autism spectrum disorder than children of healthy weight mothers without diabetes, new Johns Hopkins Bloomberg School of Public Health research suggests.

One from Cinncinati Children's Hospital :

>According to study data, pregnant mothers with obesity or gestational diabetes were 1.5 times more likely to have a child with ASD. The increased risk of ASD for pregnant mothers with both obesity and gestational diabetes was two-fold. The findings fit well into an increasing body of evidence that obesity and gestational diabetes may be associated with the development of autism.

I am a clinical pharmacist, and deal with this every day. I give vaccines and I give lectures at the medical and pharmacy school here in town.
>>
>>70235716
>>disregard scientific evidence and studies conducted and funded by the same companies that make the vaccines.
FTFY
>>
>>70235135
This I guess...

But like with everything, there's good and bad.
Just read about a vaccine before you take it or let your kids have it, they brought world more good than bad.
I haven't ever even seen a person that suffers from polio, and am very thankful for that.

On the other hand I wouldn't let my daughter the cervical cancer vaccine, because it is banned in Japan. And I see Japan as a country with good doctors and medicine.
>>
>>70230962
Anti-vaccination is such a stupid conspiracy theory and seems to arise from a basic lack of understanding of the process.
>>
>>70236097
>>70236097
>On the other hand I wouldn't let my daughter the cervical cancer vaccine, because it is banned in Japan. And I see Japan as a country with good doctors and medicine.

Yeah, I'm not sold on Gardisil. Germany and Spain have banned it too IIRC. I wouldn't give it at age 9 like they want you to, I'd allow my daughter to decide for herself when she's old enough. 16-17 years old.
>>
>>70236019
You really believe that ?
Honestly ?
>>
>>70236019
Pharmaceutical companies manipulate results. This is true.

Vaccines are still generally safe and effective.

It turns out that bad man pharma got to their dominant market position through producing products that works.
>>
Racketeering is where the problem you claim to be solving is fraudulent.

These people really think things like smallpox, polio, measles, and tetanus are fake ?
>>
>>70236201
>>70236097

Seems to me most concerns about it are on a morality front rather than efficiency.

Cervical cancer is pretty bad yo. So even if it's a bit risky it's probably worth the risk.
>>
>>70235376
This
And this >70235970
>>
>>70230962
You are fucking dumb.
Honestly if you are anti-vaxx you should shoot yourself, we could do something with you're organs and no longer be a deadweight for humankind.
>>
>>70236467
It's pretty bad, yes. And some models show that with a 80% vaccination rate, we'd reduce cervical cancer deaths by upwards of 35k A YEAR.

But people DO die from it. At a higher rate than any other vaccine I'm aware of. The rate is high enough that established first world countries have banned it.
>>
>>70236549
your* fucking auto corrector.
>>
>>70235048
>one retard publishes an unethical, misleading study
>is outed and becomes a public laughingstock
>loses any semblance of credibility or career prospects
>decides to off himself

conspiracy theorists lack any semblance of common sense
>>
File: pharma.png (89 KB, 639x892) Image search: [Google]
pharma.png
89 KB, 639x892
>>70236229
>You really believe that ?
>Honestly ?
lol no, just joking ofc.

Big corporation, who ever they are, are moral and upstanding and they have your best interest at heart. They would never manipulate results, hide evidence or do anything immoral just for the sake of profit. That is crazy tinfoilconspiracynuttertalk.
>>
>>70230962
Cant wait to see the movie Vaxxed
>>
>>70230962
>>70231048
The offchance that people who post this kind of stuff aren't trolling is what reminds me that /pol/ isn't very smart as a whole
>>
>>70230962

We're known this for a long time. Even Trump has made the link between vaccines and autism.
>>
>>70236747
>>70236229
as cucked as Sweden is, he's right about this. For new drug/vaccine approvals, NO ONE is willing to foot the bill EXCEPT those who make it/stand to profit from it. There HAS Been instances of companies doing some Soros-level evil shit, knowing they are, just for profit. It's rare, but it has happened. The entire scientific community is aware of this, and it is common protocol for MANY independent researchers/colleagues to study and comb over the results, study design, methods, etc... to make sure its all on the up and up. There are many laws in place for this now.
>>
>>70236747
We're talking about required vaccines that HELP people. We're not talking about some experimental vaccines or drugs.
Why would they lie about their vaccines that stop chicken pox, measles, polio etc ?
>>
>>70236597
What I'm saying is: have they banned it because it's *too dangerous* or because people are generally intolerant of any vaccine-related injuries at all?

If it saves more people than it kills, it's worthwhile imo. But people/govt don't see it like that because the way the statistics work is not relevant to individuals.

Worst vaccine I know is the swine flu one, that gives some poor sods narcolepsy. At least they know the particular mutation that makes you vulnerable to that side effect, but a lot of people were affected in the whole hysteria over swine flu.
>>
File: list of incrrased vaccines..jpg (75 KB, 742x960) Image search: [Google]
list of incrrased vaccines..jpg
75 KB, 742x960
>>70234311
The only reason that is is because they haven't actually done any studies on it..at least no scientific ones they have admitted to not using controls and falsifying data to benefit them.While there might not be a direct link YET, that is only because the study of it is being severely repressed....If you think pic related is cool, then you are an idiot. My kids get the 80s list and fuck your concern otherwise.
>>
>>70230962
Vaccines do harm. Look up the #cdcwhistleblower hashtag. Basically the mercury and aluminum in vaccines attack the blood-brain barrier.

Most people would be smarter had they not been "vaccinated".
>>
>>70237041
Don't bother bringing logic into the argument. Anti-vacc people genuinely believe things like pox vanished on their own.

Child mortality is as low as ever in first world countries and people are starting to take it for granted, that's really all the movement is
>>
>>70237070
>If it saves more people than it kills, it's worthwhile imo

I'm a utilitarianist in most regards too. for the random person, I'd say make it mandatory, just not for me personally. Hypocritical, I know. The libertarian in me makes me averse to FORCING vaccines on people. However, you can limit other things. I think, in the event that some of these diseases make a comeback, that all public schools will be made mandatory to have vaccines, using airplanes, trains, day care, etc...

You can make the choice to not vaccinate, you just can't risk the rest of us who want to. No more flying, no trains, no elevators, no taxi cabs, etc...
>>
>>70234742
Herd immunity is a myth.

Think about it: Most vaccines wear off after 10 years. Most adults don't get booster-shots to stay immunized, so essentially most adults are "unvaccinated".

The whole concept of herd immunity was based off of a research paper that talked about immunity built-up OVER GENERATIONS.
>>
>>70237041
Look vaccines have been a huge boon to humanity no doubt, but recently there have been too many cases of harm and not enough study was done on them..and maybe just maybe..you don't the word of people that stand to PROFIT from telling you vaccines are Ok...Kinda weird how The docs that promote vaccines are doing fine but the ones that don't all seem to end up with some sort of unfortunate event in their life...but,...this none of my business right? I should just shut up and let me and my children get injected with god knows what, especially since MOST of the "new" vaccines..are for diseases that you will most likely never come into contact with? Why does a 5-year-old need an HPV vaccine? that's fucked up.
>>
>>70237174
>>70237315
This fucking guy.
I can't believe we share the same planet.
I want off this ride. And I'm going off.
Enough Internet for today.
>>
>>70237476
Good go get some more vaccines that will help speed your departure.
>>
File: lobby.jpg (27 KB, 600x407) Image search: [Google]
lobby.jpg
27 KB, 600x407
>>70237041
>We're talking about required vaccines that HELP people.
That drug was required to help people to.
>We're not talking about some experimental vaccines or drugs.
Are you sure about that?
>Why would they lie about their vaccines that stop chicken pox, measles, polio etc ?
Why?

Lets say you have a company that creates a vaccine. You put 1 billion dollar into RND and then you think ''hey, this is a pretty good product, i wonder if i could sell this''
And then your send your lobbyist to washington to grease up some politician. Then the politician pass some bills making the vaccination mandatory and you get to sell several million doses for 10 billion. Then some guy comes back from the lab and say ''hey boss, you know that vaccine we made? Turns out its not really that effective and in some cases it has pretty bad adverse effect''

Do you honestly believe that the company is going to pull that product and lose billion? If they have any problems it would be cheaper to just pay the legal fees and pay people into a non disclosure agreement.
>>
It's great to see Anti-vax being the laughing stock that it is

Sadly we have people like Trump who buys into it. The amount of backpedaling during the debate was mind boggling. "I'm not saying it causes it, I just saw a coworker who had a kid, get vaccinations, then became autistic... that's all I'm saying... it's... it's the amount of vaccinations. Right Ben? Ben? You got my back, right?"

"What was the question? Yeah, what he said"
>>
>>70236597
Well, those who die of the vaccine certainly won't die of cervical cancer.

But I wouldn't want my child to get a vaccine that's banned in first world countries. I don't have the knowledge to find out how bad it is, but recently the Diana-pill was also banned after decades before they found the risk too big. And Japan(and Germany and Spain) banned Gardasil almost instantly, I do trust entire countries to make a good decision. I know cervical cancer is terrible but the odds of getting it are still pretty slim.
Very much unlike a lot of terrible, used-to-be-common child diseases that thankfully we can now vaccine against.
>>
>>70237773
That was a legit case though. The co-worker in question, her child had a seizure and was hospitalized because of it. Was it the vaccine itself? Or the seizure? Is it feasible that a full body grand mal seizure in a 2 year old can have detrimental effects? Of course it is.

>>70237845
You can prevent cervical cancer by not being a whore too. Don't get HPV and you're golden.
>>
The amount of shilling anti vaxx threads get should give a hint about what they really are about.
>>
>>70237957
Nah, he was talking about autism.
>>
>>70238102
2ndary effect from a seizure from vaccines. I'm saying that a full body grand mal seizure has an above 0 chance to cause autism.
>>
>>70237471

The HPV vaccine is known to destroy so many lives. Just search HPV vaccine on YouTube and you'll see first hand accounts of what the drug has done to people.

I have personally been affected by pharma, so I know they're not to be trusted. Everyone here can vaccinate their children for all I care, but I won't.
>>
here's my facebook link guys, everyone make sure to add me

facebook com slash profile.php?=73322363
>>
>>70230962
>vaccine causes autism
For fucks sake.
>>
>>70238262
Yes...I know...Im on your side.
>>
>>70237174
You have no fucking clue what you are talking about.

In a vaccine shot there is roughly 300 microgram (=0,3mg) of aluminium.
Each week as a child you consume approx 0,40mg/kg because of packaging.

People totally forgot the horror of child mortality before vaccines and most of the anti-vaxx are totally clueless about how immunology works.
Like the whole medical world would let children being intoxicated and a burden for society just 3% of the big pharma revenues, it does not make fucking sense.
>>
File: 4fe.png (187 KB, 300x400) Image search: [Google]
4fe.png
187 KB, 300x400
>>70230962
>Customers: Autism and side effects
>>
>>70239013
>Each week as a child you consume approx 0,40mg/kg because of packaging.
Do you inject coca cola directly into your blood?
>>
>>70235970
This is a good post
>>
>>70239850
yeah, I feel like everyone missed it. The scientific community is nearing a consensus that it's FATTIES that are causing it. Not vaccines. /pol/ should love this.
>>
>>70237471
>too many cases of harm
Name three
>Crack doctors mysteriously disappear, while good doctors are perfectly fine
Because they're Crack doctors. Good doctors only scam those who are in the system. Crack doctors aren't real doctors, they're con men. Con men get got all the time.
>Diseases I'll never come into contact with
Because of the vaccines you fucking autist. You want to wait until someone gets the disease near you to get vaccinated? Do you only lock your doors after your neighbors get looted?
>>
>>70236701
Yeah, he was totally depressed, and decided to kill himself after having cured his son of autism and running a successful clinic for many other people.

Here is his last video conference before he decided to suicide, he looks sooo depressed obviously had no will to live and nothing going for him or any one around him.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=6I2Wr9ihvV0

Extra information

http://www.collective-evolution.com/2015/07/28/8-doctors-now-dead-holistic-alternative-authorities-point-to-murder-suicide-but-why/

8 Other holistic health doctors who also "committed suicide" in the in the following 60~ days.

http://healthimpactnews.com/2015/is-the-u-s-medical-mafia-murdering-alternative-health-doctors-who-have-real-cures-not-approved-by-the-fda/

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=YftgFd0K19g

According to another site, the suicide count is up to 12 around doctors now, but that was a few months ago. More holistic health doctors could have become gravely suicidal since then, will have to check the missing persons list/gunshot victims for updates.
>>
>>70239928
Don't you think everything is related? I mean a vaccine might be safe for every normal and healthy kid but some times you get a kid who's immune system is overloaded with cheetos, cola, burgers, candy and poptarts and then the vaccine is just the twig that brakes the camels back.

I've had vaccines and i never had any adverse effects i've seen friends get them and the more sickly they are the worse adverse effect they get.

I don't think you can point at one thing.
>>
>>70239737
What do you think happens when your body absorbs minerals from the food you eat?
Where do you think minerals are stored in the human body?
>>
>>70239013
>Entertaining this horseshit
You're trying to play chess with pigeons here.
>>70237174
What if I told you your food had HIGH CONCENTRATIONS of CHLORINE. You know what chlorine does to people. What if I also told you it had iodine, an irritant? What if I told you it was just fucking table salt, and that compounds don't have to havrythe characteristics of their base elements? Jesus titsfucking Christ, pick up a chemistry book sometime.
>>
>>70239850
And it makes you understand how fat hysteric moms reject their guilt on the evil little shot instead of their degenerate ways of living.
>>
>>70240257
>Here is his last video conference before he decided to suicide, he looks sooo depressed obviously had no will to live and nothing going for him or any one around him.
I mean, why does it matter if he was happy or not if you blame undetectable vaccine side effects for his suicide anyways?

Do you think people who do "regular" "non-vaccine induced" suicide are absolutely outwardly miserable beforehand?
>>
>>70231550
>. But I do believe that vaccinations have the potential to be implemented for the sake of eugenics
Erhm... why not just sterilize potential parents, instead of making their children go through a long and painful death?
>>
>>70230962
The academic circle has plenty of honest
people , but of course it's easier to say hundreds of thousands of doctors and scientists are being bribed or lying to push your tinfoil tier shit.

Admittedly there is alot of corporate corruption and influence specially in big pharma, but you have to chill with the foil.
>>
>>70240957
That would be "wrong" in the eyes of the masses, because it's too direct. Slowly weeding out bad genes through vaccines makes eugenics less "bad"
>>
>>70239013
I love that..it's the dose that makes the poison defense.Ok then sparky.If you are so sure taking tiny amounts of poisonous substances is perfectly ok.I want you to eat half a rat pellet a day for the next 60 days.It won't kill you, its not enough to kill..and I'm sure you will feel fine.....Moron.
>>
>>70240910
Keep in mind, this video was taken 9 days before he suicided. He must've been an ultra-bipolar, manic depressive who'd be hopped up on drugs to go through with it so quickly. But I guess just taking news for its headline is good enough for Swiss-cheese heads like you nowadays. Don't bother researching anything ok?
>>
>>70239951
Ill give you 100 to start with, don't be a mong and use google for more if you want. But you also have to realize that MOST vaccine injury cases are settled in secret...Thanks to big pharma lobbying http://healthimpactnews.com/2015/zero-u-s-measles-deaths-in-10-years-but-over-100-measles-vaccine-deaths-reported/
>>
>>70240618
People know very well too much salt is bad, like anything too really.

You don't have to be all holy about it. Vaccines are some of the best things ever invented by humans, but where there's big money their are always people that try to take advantage of it.

Pharmacompanies actually do cause a lot of harm, but they also do a lot of good.

It is either anti- or pro-pharma. Same with foodadditives. People are almost religious about it. No doubt when a medication or drug is making billions some companies will do their absolute best to prevent any adverse effects from making the news, that doesn't mean every cancer researcher secretly wants to kill your baby and grandparents in the most horrible ways imaginable. Same with additives, either people want none or all. One camp gets mad if you buy something with citric acid, the other gets mad when you say aspartame gives you a headache.
>>
>>70241437
>He must've been an ultra-bipolar, manic depressive who'd be hopped up on drugs to go through with it so quickly.
So you think that depression always shows outwardly?
I personally know two people who killed themselves and neither of them ever showed any sign of depression beforehand. One of them wrote a suicide note saying that he kept his depression low, infact.

So right now you're saying if somebody kills himself and wasn't absolutely outwardly depressed beforehand, he's either
>mentally ill
>vaccines made him do it

?

>But I guess just taking news for its headline is good enough for Swiss-cheese heads like you nowadays. Don't bother researching anything ok?
I have absolutely no idea what you're rambling on about. I've not mentioned any news headlines as far as I know.
>>
>>70241437
Oh and do keep in mind, I've asked you a question. Don't take it as an offense and don't think I'm assuming anything, I'm asking you if that's what you think. If it's not, please explain what you think. Don't drift off into personal insults just yet, friend.
>>
>>70241570
>But you also have to realize that MOST vaccine injury cases are settled in secret...Thanks to big pharma lobbying
Yeah this is pretty fucking obvious

>Have autistic child
>Drowning in medical bill
>Sue medical company
>Their lawyer comes over and tells you how it is
>Battle in in court, they drag it out for years until you run out of funds
>Get enough money to take care of your potato child for the next 20 years.
Though choice.

Taking corporations or banks to court is pretty much financial suicide.
>>
>>70241827
I'm saying read the articles I posted and consider that he didn't actually suicide along with the other almost dozen physicians or remain a blue-pilled liberal media cock sucking faggot who thinks every thing is just fine and that there is peace in the world.
>>
So this is relevant and JUST happened.

https://jonrappoport.wordpress.com/2016/04/07/boom-another-vaccine-whistleblower-steps-out-of-the-shadows/
>>
>>70242061
>and consider that he didn't actually suicide
Source?

As for the sources you've posted, you ever considered those doctors may be dead BECAUSE they resort to alternative medicine? kek

Seriously though bring me actual evidence instead of just "could it be" blogs
>>
>>70242059
He Swede, don't just ignore this: >>70240526
I know you prefer not to think about things but you might have to now
>>
>>70241570
>100 deaths over 10 years
>serious health risk
More people overdose on painkillers a year than that. Is that the best you can do? Honestly. Not to mention how many people outside of America died from measles. 400 people per day die of that shit worldwide. Per fucking day. Fuck outta here.
>>
>>70230962
The whole antivax movement mostly is just an excuse for 30 year old religious mothers to not vaccinate their kids because they have shit genetics and produced their kids late. But must find a scapegoat for the problems the kids have.
>>
File: 1422308201199.jpg (26 KB, 394x458) Image search: [Google]
1422308201199.jpg
26 KB, 394x458
>be baby
>crawl outta viggy voo
>be told i need a vial 1/8th my weight of diseases to protect me from more diseases
>became so common place my high school educated parents don't question anything
>doctor reports it could cause autism in certain cases
>doctor gets his license revoked

>be me years later
>organizing my list of air conditioning window unit models by serial number as well as company/date made, while listening to dream theater
>take a break and browse my favorite website, a chinese cartoon imageboard
>like minded individuals share ideas and pictures with comic sans font over them
>complete freedom to say what we want because anonymous posting, which is good because even eye contact freaks us out
>i dont see a conspiracy here
>>
>>70236747
Don't you mean it was tainted with HIV? How do you taint something with an immune disorder and not the virus that causes it? This is why your links are bullshit.
>>
>>70241571
People know very well that SALT is bad. Salt is not sodium. Salt is not chlorine. Salt is not iodine. Salt is a combination of all three. So why do you think aluminum is in vaccines now?
>>
>>70242319
my sides
>>
>>70233770
I can't believe I ever used to visit this board and consider the majority view point here critically. What a waste of my time.
>>
>>70242121
>wordpress blog
>no sources cited on anything

Hold on let me make a wordpress blog post saying the exact opposite, it'll be equally credible
>>
>>70230962

Polio, mumps, smallpox ... all historical revisionism to push vaccines.

Truth.
>>
>>70237095
The total doses in 1800 was zero. What is your point? There's also no evidence that large amounts of doses causes harm either, but let me guess: you only care about studies that prove a negative and can't provide a single one that proves the assertion.
>>
>>70241299
BUT YOU ARE CONSTANTLY TAKING AMOUNT OF POISONOUS SUBSTANCES DUMBASS.

-your water is poluted by heavy metals, pesticides, drugs (particularly xenoestrogens)
-your meat is poluted by the same things, I can mention the high concentration of antibiotics too
-all your industrial food is polluted by packaging
-your clohtings too are polluted
-same goes for your furnitures
-oh, can I add comestic/hygiene products ?
-and there is the air pollution due to particules from industries/car

We live in a polluted world, you can't escape, it's in the air, in the water, on you, in you.
And still, humankind never lived so long and well.

So you have the choice: being paranoid about everything and developping useless anxiety, even when the whole scientific community (which is not 100% industrials shills, yes, I assure you, there is actually a large majority of them who have a thing called "ethic" and work for the people) tell you there is no evidence of harms...
Or you can stop being irrationaly scared, start living as healthy as you can and focusing your energy toward something usefeul.
>>
>>70242554
Ok....Ill wait.
>>
>>70242592
If you look closely you can see the shadows are off. The image was faked by the government
>>
>>70242242
Good job keeping your head in the sand, corporate gov. kill you last :)
>>
>>70242459
Iodine isn't part of salt. It's something added to salt that most diets don't het enough of otherwise, or at least didn't when they started adding it.
>>
>>70242798
...You'd actually consider that a valid counterpoint?
Damn son, you may be completely dumb but atleast you don't discriminate

>>70242880
I'm trying to get my head out of the sand. I'm asking you for sources to help me.
Blogposts without sources cited sadly don't do it for me. My head needs a little more force.
Come on mate, give me a source instead of saying I don't want to learn. You didn't even give me a chance yet.
>>
>>70242624
There are none that can prove they actually work. The CDC even admitted to not using controls essentially making all their findings worthless.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=68AYtcwg9rw&nohtml5=False
>>
>>70240508
>I don't think you can point at one thing.
Right. I do think it's a conglomeration of things. I think that maternal age and maternal obesity are the two largest risk factors. The data backs it up. There is NO DATA for vaccines being even remotely related to autism. None. Zilch. Nada. Zero. Could it be GMO's? Maybe. Pesticide exposure? Maybe.

Always keep in mind that medicine, while usually the most advanced field of it's time, is wrong often. We didn't know that bacteria was a thing until the early 1900's. Surgeons were performing autopsies on smallpox victimes gloveless, then performing a surgery on someone without even rinsing their hands off in between, and then wondered why they died. Most notably Puerperal infections, which killed many many women.

We thought smoking was good for you until 1967. we put a man on the goddamn moon two years later.

So there is SOMETHING we do now, that is going to be viewed as 'pants on head' retarded in another 30 years. IDK what it is. WiFi signals? CO2 emissions? Global Warming? Bee population decline?

There's a lot of things.

But Maternal age/obesity have been POSITIVELY LINKED to ASD
>>
>>70242963
You made a claim...back it up.
>>
>>70243040
kek. What claim have I made? That I'd write a wordpress blogpost?

Did you know that taking things too literally might be a sign of autism? Were you vaccinated?
>>
>>70242886

Honestly I like the taste of iodine in breadcrust (and it's almost imperceptible anywhere else).
>>
>>70242963
>blogpost with out sources

What is all that shit at the bottom of the first link I posted?

*comment too long 3118/2000 character limit reached

Suck my dick shill.
>>
>>70243219
That you could find an article from the same site saying the exact opposite....Im waiting.
>>
>>70240729
This will never be accepted though, because it puts the blame on them. SJW's thrive on being the victim, not the villain. If 100% of the scientific consensus said obesity was the cause of autism, they'd call it fatophobia.

But we're almost there. All the pediatricians at my hospital are telling their mothers this. Any mother with a BMI over 25 is being required to have weight control counseling, and sign waivers and shit sayign they've been told their fatness is a likely cause of ASD.

Before long, you'll see insurance companies refuse to pay claims for treating this, if the mother repeatedly ignores the doctor's orders to SHUT THEIR GODDAMN PIE HOLE and not be a fatty.

It'll be glorious, hopefully the /fit/izen Julius can have his redemption.
>>
>>70242886
It's a standard part of table salt, which is most of your salt intake.
>>
>>70243305
First link you posted:
>http://www.collective-evolution.com/2015/07/28/8-doctors-now-dead-holistic-alternative-authorities-point-to-murder-suicide-but-why/
It cites the source:
>http://www.healthnutnews.com/2-more-mds-1-prominent-holistic-one-of-missing-docs-have-been-found-dead-bringing-the-total-to-8/

Which is just another blogpost with no sources cited.

Sorry, lad. But you can't just point at the fabrications of another "Health nut" to source your claims.
>>
>>70243480
It is an additive tho...its not naturally occuring
>>
>>70242786
I'm a water plant operator for a small town.

Fluoride has no use in the water system, it was marketed by Bernays (he specialized in manipulation of media) as a way to help teeth. In reality, it is chemical waste that companies cannot dispose of. They figured out that reallllly small amounts fed into the water system AFTER the water is treated will cause no significant harm as long as it is below a .90 ppm roughly.

It's not a conspiracy, some operators refuse to even turn it on and some leave it off until we have to pull our quarterly fluoride tests. It is actually chemical waste that would cause them billions and billions of dollars that they put in the water system because of fabricated studies done on test cities such as grand rapid michigans in the 50s.

There ya go, if you think this is a conspiracy, it simply isn't. Look up Bernays and how he used the media to willingly allow them to put this in the water. Drink bottled water if you can.
>>
>>70243438
...mate. Wordpress is a blog.

I think I'm gonna go ahead and actually do it, just to show you how retarded you are. Give me 5 minutes.
>>
>>70230962
Come on Canada. Stop spreading this crap. Vaccines are fine and save lives.
>>
File: Kek.jpg (185 KB, 1000x1000) Image search: [Google]
Kek.jpg
185 KB, 1000x1000
>>70231550
>All 3 of our young sons are current on their vaccination shots

>Be American
>Get shot
>>
>>70243567
And this affects the point how? Is it POISON?
>>
>>70243577
Filtered here...Also, I stopped watching TV and eating fast food....Before then tho I would still believe the govt is our friend and they only want whats best for us....Weird how after I stopped ingesting those things I started thinking differently
>>
>>70243646
Please do.
>>
File: 1457168777677.jpg (61 KB, 413x395) Image search: [Google]
1457168777677.jpg
61 KB, 413x395
>>70243716
>get shot
>>
>>70243768
No, you just seemed to think that iodine was actually a component of salt. I was simply clearing that up.
>>
>>70243894
It's added because it's an essential nutrient that virtually everyone is deficient in without fortifying foods with it.
>>
>>70243815
>>70243438
>>70242121
>>70242798
https://ilovediqs.wordpress.com/2016/04/07/boom-no-vaccine-whistleblower-steps-out-of-the-shadows/
Here you go. Exact opposite of what your source says with just as many citations (zero, lol)
>>
>>70242290
I though you where joking when you actually compared drinking soda out of aluminum can and injecting aluminum directly into your body with a syringe.

>>70242409
Stay bluepilled, friend.

>>70243021
>We thought smoking was good for you until 1967
You mean big tobacco manage to suppress the truth by lies, bribes and lobbying until 1967.

>>70243021
>So there is SOMETHING we do now, that is going to be viewed as 'pants on head' retarded in another 30 years. IDK what it is. WiFi signals? CO2 emissions? Global Warming? Bee population decline?
All good guesses desu. I wouldn't let my kids sit with a wifi pad in their lap for several hours when their reproductive organs aren't even developed.
>>
>>70243956
Meh...I really don't believe that.I don't know WHY they put iodine in salt, not sure what iodine does to you negatively. I mean if it were so vital to us how did we survive this long without it?
>>
Why do people think vaccines cause autism? What possible reasoning could anyone have for turning people autistic, except maybe to increase /pol/'s userbase?
>>
>>70244036
Damn I was hoping that would take you longer..Well good job, I'm glad you did exactly what I told you to do like a good sheep lol. Now run on down to CVS and get yourself some flu shots...you look like you might need one.
>>
>>70244099
>I though you where joking when you actually compared drinking soda out of aluminum can and injecting aluminum directly into your body with a syringe.
Did I?

You were informed that humans ingest and absorb a lot more minerals on a monthly basis than vaccines provide.
You then countered with:
>Do you inject coca cola directly into your blood?
As to imply: Aluminium from drinking coca cola does not get into your bloodstream.

Which is completely wrong, Swede. Minerals that the human body absorbs go pretty much directly into the bloodstream. You know how women commonly have iron deficiencies because they bleed once a month? Iron, copper, all that sweet shit is stored in the blood.
>>
>>70244099
>You mean big tobacco manage to suppress the truth by lies, bribes and lobbying until 1967.

Yes. What I meant was the AMA (American Medical Association) didn't say it was bad until then. Doctors KNEW this well before. But we didn't have laws about kickbacks, lobbying, and the like that we do now.

It just causes hypothyroidism. Iodine is provided in the diet through sea plants and seafood mostly.
>>
>>70244126
>I mean if it were so vital to us how did we survive this long without it?
Some got cretinism and lost a lot of iq points.
https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Iodine_deficiency
>>
>>70243782
I'm 27 and haven't watched TV since I was about 21 or so. I watch certain shows, but nothing that is used to form opinions like the news etc etc.

I don't do anything to specifically change my diet, I eat whatever I want and frequently drink a pop or two.

The main point I was trying to make is a lot of corruption happened in the 40s to the 50s that used television as a medium of propaganda to change opinion. Those old fluoride commercials actually make me angry because of how blatantly evil they are. Obviously this is because it effects my chosen profession, but still. Control the media control the mind. Bernays even said the public would be willing to accept fluoride, there didn't need to be any convincing if they said it helped teeth.

I honestly feel its okay to enjoy some entertainment like TV shows, just don't watch news or things that are purposefully created to change your opinion.

As far as the whole vaccine thing goes, i dont care what industry you're in, MONEY SPEAKS VOLUMES. We simply don't know and all this damage control in this thread just slings disinformation and hoping it'll stick. There is a reason wealthy people are against vaccines. Wealthy people are typically more educated and well versed in these things.
>>
>>70244036
>>70244211

BTFO
>>
>>70244195
See this pic here.>>70237095

Now until that law was passed and vaccines were held accountable the rates of autism and other maladies that affect children were vastly fewer than what the levels are just one year AFTER vaccines were given cart blanch. And why correlation does not mean causation there has yet to be a satisfactory study done on the possible connections of these new vaccines to Autism. Meaning only a few vaccines were tested and they were not tested against controls. EVERYONE in the study only always ever got the vaccine.
>>
>>70244301
So go ahead inject some coca cola into your blood stream then.
>>
>>70244211
Did you just get BTFO so hard you had to go on a small powertrip? Instead of just performing pointless deflections, consider what I've just performed and what caused it.

You came here with a Wordpress blog as a source of "what just happened". A supposed whistleblower speaking. Zero sources cited. You truly believe this.

I then publish a Wordpress blog saying the exact opposite. Through the exact same means as the author you firmly believed in, with the exact same credibility in practice.

It took me all of 5 clicks and a copypaste to do that. It probably took the other guy a bit longer because he had to write up all that bullshit.

Please don't be so fucking gullible. Don't believe every blogpost you read.
>>
>>70244614
>inb4sourcefromtumblr
>>
>>70243577
I just made the point that heavy metals in vaccines are an infinitesimal portion of the quantity of toxic substances we are in contact during our lives and that it is stupid to reject them, especially when there is no conclusive proof of harm and considered their contribution to health.
>>
>>70244561
How come whenever I prove one of you faggots wrong, you just come up with some witty retort? You don't even try. Talking to leftists is more intellectually stimulating.
>>
>>70244496
You must've got a lot of vaccines then.
>>
Yeah, but nobody has or will ever read yours sooo...lol Not only did you do what I told you to do, like a good little bitch, you wasted your time in doing it.
>>
>>70244793
just the 80s list, just like my kids do.
>>
>>70244709
Go ahead and prove me wrong by injecting some coca cola in to your bloodstream. According to you its exactly the same as ingesting it.
>>
>>70244614
Sorry..Forgot to link>>70244897
>>
>>70244897
Denying me (You)s now? cruel as fuck man

Your intellectual mental health must be in the gutter if the most satisfying thing you can get out of a debate is
>lol, I wasted his time
>>
>>70244701
Invalid excuse. What part of this do you not understand?

>chemicals to help raise PH
>chemicals to disinfect the water
>chemicals to bind dirt to get out of the water
>chemicals that genuinely serve a purpose of TREATING the water

>fluoride is added AFTER the treatment process is done
>fluoride is a chemical that has ZERO proof it helps tooth decay (most of europe russia and china do not fluoridate their water because there was no conclusive evidence of this)
>it is a chemical added NOT for the treatment of water but to promote HEALTHY TEETH

It's like dumping aspirin in the water system because you're preventing headaches. IT HAS NO VALID USE AND COMPANIES WILL TELL YOU THIS. I work in water treatment and I know these things to be a fact, so stop your god damn shilling.
>>
>>70245054
The fact that you are on the internet "debating" anything speaks to your intelligence..as they say, winning an argument on the internet is just like being in the special Olympics...Even if you win, you are still retarded..I'm just passing on info. Oh and fucking with people, like you, who make it unbearably easy btw.
>>
>>70245147
So why do they dump fluoride in the water then? And why do we use toothpaste and mouthwash?
>>
>>70244969
You're really funny.

Go ahead and drink some coca cola. The aluminium ends up in your bloodstream. It doesn't matter if it gets in there through vaccines or through drinking coke out of a can.

http://www.atsdr.cdc.gov/phs/phs.asp?id=1076&tid=34#bookmark04

I'm doing everything I can to steer this conversation away from witty quips and deflections. Don't hurt me by just making a fanny joke again and actually think about the information and arguments I'm providing you with like a normal human being.
>>
File: Kommon maður.jpg (25 KB, 600x375) Image search: [Google]
Kommon maður.jpg
25 KB, 600x375
>>70245308
>It's ironic shitposting, so it doesn't count
>>
>>70245314
They dump it because it is vastly less expensive and easier to deal with than properly disposing of it, and Fluoride CAN help your teeth, in toothpaste and mouthwash its ok, as long as you don't swallow it, that is why water fluoridation is soo sketchy. Fluoride builds up in you, it does not go away.
>>
>>70245308
I don't feel like I'm in the special olympics right now.
You see, in the special olympics, everyone's mentally and physically handicapped.
In this debate, it's just you.
>>
>>70245314
It causes docility.
>>
>>70245551
lol Yeah the retards think they are real people too..thats cute.
>>
>>70245318
>Go ahead and drink some coca cola. The aluminium ends up in your bloodstream
So go ahead and inject som coca cola then if it will end up in your bloodstream anyway.
>>
>>70245308
>Oh and fucking with people, like you, who make it unbearably easy btw.
*tips fedora*
>>
>>70245314
Read my post up here >>70243577
but the tl;dr is it is chemical waste that was marketed as a gimmick 60 years ago to promote healthy teeth. The dentists that went along with advertising it got kick backs, the ones who didn't feared for their jobs. They done a trial run on Grand Rapids Michigan, came to the conclusion that if they put the waste in the water at such a small parts per million, that it would not harm the general population. BUT, they don't know how much water one person drinks and you're simply not able to measure it once it is out in distribution and being consumed.

Look on your tooth paste, it says if swallowed call poison control. That is because the concentration of fluoride is higher in tooth paste than it is in water, and they use it to dispose of the waste as well in greater volumes.

It has nothing to do with teeth, there are numerous studies that prove it has no benefit. The reason some European countries tried it out briefly then retired it, was because it proved to not help or hurt your teeth.

It's simply chemical waste branded as a dental agent because it would cost billions to dispose of it properly.
>>
Welp off to the new TRUMP gen...You faggots stay classy and don't miss out on your injections..You might make your masters angry..Peace!
>>
>>70243567

Table salt is also not naturally occurring.

Iodine on the other hand is a natural trace element and necessary for our body to function.
>>
Read a fucking book you worthless neets, the anti vaxxer community is completely based around preying off of vulnerable parents and retards like you.
>>
>>70245840
I'm not saying chemicals are bad or anything of that matter. If it weren't for the PH balancing chemicals, polymers and disinfecting agents like chlorine, the water would be dangerous.

I'm just pointing out the water systems in America are actively and knowingly being polluted with small amounts of a chemical waste because studies have been done that such a small dose in the water system will not cause immediate damage to your body.
>>
>>70245840
>The reason some European countries tried it out briefly then retired it
We got it in pills in school. Earlier people got it as a mouthwash in school. A lady came in with a tray and the kids would have to wash and then spit.

Its not in the water though but we still fell for the dental meme.
>>
>>70244126

We used to have proper soil which wasn't just a substrate to pump artificial fertilizer into.
>>
>>70245790
Either you're still just making witty quips or you actually believe this.
Considering you've been saying this 3 times even though I did it away as a joke, you seem to be serious though. So here's my serious answer.

Are you aware that coca cola has other ingredients than trace amounts of aluminium? Injecting coca cola into your bloodstream would kill you within a very short time.
That's why injecting coca cola is not comparable to injecting vaccines. The more you know!

Here's the actual point that you've been missing, purposedly or out of actual mental retardation: Aluminium gets in your bloodstream by just drinking the coke. You don't need to inject it.

There is no practical difference between absorbing trace amounts of aluminium, where it will end up in your bloodstream, and directly injecting trace amounts of it by means of vaccine.

Ontop of this, the body is perfectly fucking capable of just pissing it out again.
>>
>>70246127
Your brilliant plan is to call people names for two hundred pages?
>>
>>70246162
It's dangerous when a country as corrupt as the USA has such an impact on the world that European countries say fuck it and give it a shot. The good thing is, you're smart enough to say it doesn't benefit you. The USA is evil enough to say it doesn't hurt you immediately and it saves us money, so let's dump it in the system.
>>
>>70246223
>Are you aware that coca cola has other ingredients than trace amounts of aluminium? Injecting coca cola into your bloodstream would kill you within a very short time.
>That's why injecting coca cola is not comparable to injecting vaccines. The more you know!
So you're saying that injecting something is not the same as ingesting it?
Go figure.
>>
>>70246502
No mate, I'm saying injecting COCA COLA is not the same as ingesting it. Don't twist my words, Swede.
Incase you missed it, this is what I actually said:
>There is no practical difference between absorbing trace amounts of aluminium, where it will end up in your bloodstream, and directly injecting trace amounts of it by means of vaccine.
>>
>>70246613
And i said go inject it then. I don't drink soda and i won't inject any aluminum either.
>>
>>70246741
>And i said go inject it then.
Do you have a learning disability?
>>
>>70246808
Scratch that question, you're an anti-vaccer.
>>
>>70246808
Fucks sake how much are you being paid
>>
File: 1457630382746.png (71 KB, 353x332) Image search: [Google]
1457630382746.png
71 KB, 353x332
Oh my god, this fucking thread again.

Anybody who thinks vaccinations cause autism are literally retarded and should kill themselves on the spot.

I really really really encourage you to NOT vaccinate your children so you can free the gene pool of idiots
>>
>>70246332
It's well written and the author doesn't really demonize anti vaxxers, but rather paints them as victims of their own ignorance and of the shifty "doctor" who started the movement. Read the book though, it goes into the history of vaccines themselves too.
>>
>>70246865
I would bet money that you're damage control. As soon as something to do with vaccines appear on Reddit or any other forum people come out of the woodwork and instantly reply, while other posts will sit. God damn you people actually think the populous is this dumb?
>>
>>70237174
You would've realized how fucking retarded you are if you weren't vaccinated
>>
So many fucking retards ITT. To determine if anything is a conspiracy ask yourself one simple question.

Do the ultra rich vaccinate their children? If it were some insidious autism or depopulation conspiracy you can bet the ultra rich would be privy to it and not vaccinate their own kids. But they do.

There, debunked nice and easy for you.
>>
>>70247564
Sorry to burst your bubble, but Trump even said he thinks vaccines shouldn't be dosed all at once. Also, Google wealth and vaccines. You'll find the wealthy oppose vaccines.

Fuck off
>>
>>70247564
>Do the ultra rich vaccinate their children? If it were some insidious autism or depopulation conspiracy you can bet the ultra rich would be privy to it and not vaccinate their own kids. But they do.
How do you know what vaccines the rich people take and what sources do you have?
Are you implying that all vaccines are exactly the same and that i should take the fly vaccine every year just because some rich guy to the measles vaccines once? How do you know that the polio vaccine that Bush Jr took as a child is the same as the polio you got as a child?
>>
>>70235135
But you can't really GET autism. You're born with it.
>>
>>70234064
Everybody I know was vaccinated and no-one is autist or sterile
>>
If you use "anti-vaxxer" or "conspiracy theory" as derogatory terms, you are most likely a degenerate brainwashed retard.
>>
>>70248723
That's like saying ''Everybody i know had sex with women and no on got HIV or chlamydia''
>>
>>70246145
Yeah, I lived in Belgium for three years and every Thursday we had to "swish" That is Ok, topical application in small amounts does not and cannot harm.It's when you are forced to drink it that problems start to arise.
>>
>>70235207
Chicken pox vaccines help to prevent all of thr other pox you dolt.
>>
>>70243577
>Drink bottled water if you can.

Most bottled water is just tap water, which has plenty of its fair share of fluoride. Not to mention plastic water bottles aren't the safest to drink from.
>>
>>70231550
>we never had a problem. All our our friends, family etc...vaccinated, never an issue.

From beginning until the 80's, vaccines (and most medicines) were tested on monkeys before they were tested on humans.

There were only two big suppliers of say, Rhesus monkeys. They bought back the primates that didn't die and bred them with wild monkeys.

Problem arose when they were no longer allowed to capture the wild ones.

Eventually all of the monkeys had contaminated from previous drug trials, which was passed on to subsequent offspring.

Nobody cared because "muh shekels".

There are no more wild monkeys to capture and cage up for drug trials. Only previously used ones. Then the deaths and diseases in humans began with the vaccines. Autism, schizophrenia, wierd diseases that crossed animal human boundaries.

Your red pill for the day.
>>
>>70241570
Most settlements are secret..... because that's the entire point of an out of court settlement. Even if that was sinister that has nothing to do with lobbyists. It's almost as if you're just throwing words around out of habit.
>>
>>70243577

you're a fucking retard.

http://cdc.gov/mmwr/preview/mmwrhtml/rr5014a1.htm

https://www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pubmed/11521913?dopt=Abstract

http://cdc.gov/fluoridation/guidelines/tooth_decay.htm

https://www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pubmed/17333303?dopt=Abstract

i could go on like this forever.

try reading a peer-reviewed study instead of listening to alex jones you mouthbreathing faggot.
>>
>>70249454
You are wrong, you fucking double dolt.
>>
GlaxoSmithKline saw profits rise to £2.2bn in first quarter thanks to swine flu vaccine

http://www.theguardian.com/business/2010/apr/28/glaxo-pharmaceuticals-sales-figures

CSL Projects Profit Drop as Swine Flu Pandemic Ends, Cutting Vaccine Sales

http://www.bloomberg.com/news/2010-08-17/csl-s-annual-profit-falls-8-percent-as-currency-losses-undercut-drug-sales.html

CIA organised fake vaccination drive to get Osama bin Laden's family DNA

Senior Pakistani doctor who organised vaccine programme in Abbottabad arrested by ISI for working with US agents

http://www.guardian.co.uk/world/2011/jul/11/cia-fake-vaccinations-osama-bin-ladens-dna

CDC Responds: Admits Omitting Vaccine Data

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=THGbJnpywyw

CDC Epidemiologist Whistleblower Confirms New Review Showing Vaccine Autism Link

http://www.marketwatch.com/story/cdc-epidemiologist-whistleblower-confirms-new-review-showing-vaccine-autism-link-2014-09-11

Merck Has Some Explaining To Do Over Their MMR Vaccine Claims

http://www.huffingtonpost.ca/lawrence-solomon/merck-whistleblowers_b_5881914.html

Narcolepsy link to Glaxo vaccine poses challenge for FDA

http://www.reuters.com/article/2013/03/07/us-glaxo-narcolepsy-fda-idUSBRE9261D520130307

England too finds narcolepsy link with pandemic flu vaccine

http://blogs.nature.com/news/2013/02/england-too-finds-narcolepsy-link-with-pandemic-flu-vaccine.html

The Link Between an H1N1 Vaccine and Narcolepsy

http://healthland.time.com/2011/02/10/the-link-between-an-h1n1-vaccine-and-narcolepsy/

Swine flu shot linked to narcolepsy, study finds

http://vitals.nbcnews.com/_news/2013/02/26/17106380-swine-flu-shot-linked-to-narcolepsy-study-finds?lite

Why flu vaccine may cause narcolepsy

http://voices.washingtonpost.com/checkup/2011/02/why_flu_vaccine_may_cause_narc.html

Vaccine Court Awards Millions to Two Children With Autism

http://www.huffingtonpost.com/david-kirby/post2468343_b_2468343.html
>>
>>70250857
CDC Report Stirs Controversy For Merck's Gardasil Vaccine

http://abcnews.go.com/Health/CancerPreventionAndTreatment/gardasil-hpv-vaccine-faces-safety-questions/story?id=8356717

Vaccine Court Awards Millions to Two Children With Autism

http://www.huffingtonpost.com/david-kirby/post2468343_b_2468343.html

CDC Report Stirs Controversy For Merck's Gardasil Vaccine

http://abcnews.go.com/Health/CancerPreventionAndTreatment/gardasil-hpv-vaccine-faces-safety-questions/story?id=8356717

Mystery illness hits girls in small South American town

http://www.cbsnews.com/news/mystery-illness-hits-girls-in-small-south-american-town/

Controversial vaccine studies: Why is Bill & Melinda Gates Foundation under fire from critics in India?

http://articles.economictimes.indiatimes.com/2014-08-31/news/53413161_1_hpv-vaccine-cervarix-human-papilloma-virus

HPV vaccine Gardasil recalled over glass shards in vials

http://www.cbsnews.com/news/hpv-vaccine-gardasil-voluntarily-recalled-due-to-glass-shards-in-some-vials/

Generic Lipitor lots recalled due to glass particles; Ranbaxy yanks 40 lots of the cholesterol drug

http://www.nydailynews.com/life-style/health/generic-lipitor-yanked-due-glass-particles-article-1.1208239

Israel to pay $6 million compensation to anthrax vaccine trial subjects

http://rt.com/news/anthrax-israel-idf-vaccine-compensation-536/

Baxter admits flu product contained live bird flu virus

http://www.ctvnews.ca/baxter-admits-flu-product-contained-live-bird-flu-virus-1.374503

Uptick in Whooping Cough Linked to Subpar Vaccines

http://news.sciencemag.org/2013/05/uptick-whooping-cough-linked-subpar-vaccines

When polio vaccine backfired / Tainted batches killed 10 and paralyzed 164

http://www.sfgate.com/health/article/When-polio-vaccine-backfired-Tainted-batches-2677525.php
>>
>>70248764
You've just done the exact same thing with your brainwashed argument pal.
>>
>>70250921
The swine flu fraud of 1976, on 60 Minutes

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=8elE7Ct1jWw&t=6m37s

Government to get special swine flu vaccine

http://www.thelocal.de/20091018/22649

Second-Class Medicine: Germans Unhappy with Alternative Swine Flu Vaccine for Politicians

http://www.spiegel.de/international/germany/second-class-medicine-germans-unhappy-with-alternative-swine-flu-vaccine-for-politicians-a-656028.html

In Germany, a Better Vaccine for Politicians?

http://content.time.com/time/health/article/0,8599,1932366,00.html
>>
how do anti vaccine fags explain this?
>>
>>70250985
From the US National Library of Medicine:

http://www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pmc/articles/PMC3547435/

In 1986, Congress passed the National Childhood Vaccine Injury Act
(PL-99-660) requiring health care providers to report suspected vaccine
reactions to a centralized reporting system. As a result, the Vaccine
Adverse Events Reporting System (VAERS), cosponsored by the Centers for
Disease Control and Prevention (CDC) and the Food and Drug
Administration (FDA), was established in 1990.

VAERS is a postmarketing safety surveillance program that collects
information about possible adverse reactions (side effects) that occur
after the administration of vaccines licensed for use in the United
States. Current and historic VAERS data are public access, available to
health care providers, vaccine manufacturers, and the general public.

VAERS receives approximately 30,000 reports annually. Since 1990,
VAERS has received over 350,000 reports, most of which describe mild
side effects, such as fever and local reactions.

About 13% of all reactions are classified as serious, involving
life-threatening conditions, hospitalization, permanent disability, or
death. By monitoring such events, VAERS helps to identify unusual
patterns of reports and important safety concerns.

Our findings show a positive correlation between the number of
vaccine doses administered and the percentage of hospitalizations and
deaths.

Since vaccines are given to millions of infants annually, it is
imperative that health authorities have scientific data from synergistic
toxicity studies on all combinations of vaccines that infants might
receive. Finding ways to increase vaccine safety should be the highest
priority.
>>
>>70242999
How do you explain the antibodies present after a vaccine is injected then? They don't actually function?
>>
>being against vaccines
Congrats /pol/, you are now the most retarded people on the policial spectrum, maybe only surpassed by flat earthers.
Fuck, and to think i wanted to partake in a discussion with some of you mentally disabled cunts
>>
>>70250923
I'm not your pal you fuckin brainwashed faggot cUcK
>>
>>70238262
I've also been harmed significantly by pharma and their MD dealers. I don't trust any of those scumbags.
>>
>>70230962
>INFECTIOUS DISEASE HYSTERIA
I would laugh but I can't do that inside this iron lung
>>
>>70240910
He's saying these doctors were murdered. They probably were murdered.
>>
>>70235048
>self inflicted gunshot wound to the chest
Who the fuck shoots himself in the chest to commit suicide
>>
File: 1458592734920.jpg (127 KB, 1114x720) Image search: [Google]
1458592734920.jpg
127 KB, 1114x720
>>70230962
>mfw all the soccor moms in america fall for the anti-vaccine meme and it turns into brazil
>>
>>70252038
>Who the fuck shoots himself in the chest to commit suicide
Doctors who are against vaccination.
>>
>>70251700
I would laugh but I have lockjaw.
>>
>>70251163
There are no studies confirming that there have been no studies involving control groups so there is no way to tell IF the antibodies are due to vaccines
>>
>>70253437
wow sorry I mean to say there have been no studies confirming that vaccines increase antibodies..the rest is the same.
>>
Don't cry to me when your baby dies from whooping cough.
>>
>>70236366

They literally think they don't exist anymore.

I've talked to anti-vacc moms before, their logic is hinged on muh feels
>>
File: pick one vaccines.jpg (466 KB, 610x1006) Image search: [Google]
pick one vaccines.jpg
466 KB, 610x1006
wew lads
>>
>>70230962
You're right, people are manipulated into getting all sorts of USELESS vaccines that permanently fuck up their health and hormonal system
But the autism thing was used to convince people only retards are against excessive vaccination.
Literal brainwashing
Thread replies: 236
Thread images: 20

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.