[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
How does Whitey decide it is better than niggers? How does
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /pol/ - Politically Incorrect

Thread replies: 21
Thread images: 4
File: nige.jpg (34 KB, 620x310) Image search: [Google]
nige.jpg
34 KB, 620x310
How does Whitey decide it is better than niggers?

How does Whitey know they are not also niggers?

What self-definitions are involved and how are cases compared and contrasted?

You can't just use anecdotal examples that are premised upon your pathetic subjective experiences and your even dumber personal opinions.

For example, to most humans, Whitey is extremely ugly, loud, fat, boorish, and catastrophically undereducated in Historic and Social realities. You are not all that, and you are certainly not obvious experts. You need to read a lot more Ta-Nehissi Coates and Hunter S. Thompson to get a better feel for how worthless you are.
>>
WE
>>
I call her nigger, or sometimes just dogshit. She sits at attention everyday she visits waiting for my command. Always collared and plugged. Dogshit is trash. Black girl, 20 years old, great shape, well off. She just hates her skin, and I help with that. Serving a white man is what makes her whole. Serving me gives her purpose. She has her dog bed that i keep in my closet with a food bowl in the kitchen. If nigger ever moves through the house while not on all fours, or she speaks without permission, she gets the whip. She cant go more than a day or two without "needing to visit". If my gf isnt over, shes always welcome. I love seeing that dog in her natural way. A servant to a true apex predator. A white man.
>>
>>70231247
>I call her senpai, or sometimes just senpai-chan. She sits at attention everyday she visits waiting for my touch. Always nude and petite. Senpai-chan is life. Pale girl, years old, great shape, well off. She just loves her cuddlefucking, and I help with that. Serving a gentlelad is what makes her whole week. Cuddlefucking me gives her purpose. She has her bed that i keep in my room with a table set in the kitchen. If senpai ever moves through the house while not quiet, or she speaks without thinking about it first, she gets tickle fucked. She cant go more than a day or two without "needing to visit". If my other waifu isnt over, shes always welcome. I love seeing that senpai in her natural way. A servant to a true noble gentlelad. A white man.
>>
How do I know that what I call evidence or data is the mindless bullshit you provide?

Get some data.
>>
>>70230572
WUZ
>>
File: 23andme.png (187 KB, 1732x663) Image search: [Google]
23andme.png
187 KB, 1732x663
>>70230222
>>
File: images.jpg (17 KB, 443x332) Image search: [Google]
images.jpg
17 KB, 443x332
>>70230222
Please to sit down, monkey. Africa living standard not just some anecdote. We can't even help you.
>>
You are all just gumping.

Criticism needs to be conceptually focused and cognitively superior to any perceived shortcomings it purports to address. You fools can't gump your way through this by citing effects as causes. Quit nigging too.
>>
>>70232610
Japanimal needs another dose of radiation perhaps? You're nobody to point fingers at obliterated societies.
>>
>>70232814
In their defense, they learned to not nignog, mainland needs a dose of rads. Africa, as a fucking whole, is fucked.
>>
>>70232814
Funny. We get nuked. All major cities of our completely destroyed, meanwhile Africa unaffected by war and rich in resource. 60 years later Japan 3 largest economy in world. Meanwhile, black African nation hasn't changed. Black American still dependent on handout.
>>
>>70233155

Honorary ayran brings the bantz.
>>
>>70233155
>Africa unaffected by war and rich in resource

????

No war in Africa? Eat fucking cookie
>>
>>70233155

Wasn't a medal for not acting like a jungle chimp slanty? Maybe we should nuke Africa
>>
File: 1334154022488.png (78 KB, 698x658) Image search: [Google]
1334154022488.png
78 KB, 698x658
>>70232685
>Criticism needs to be conceptually focused and cognitively superior

you dumb fuck
>>
>>70232204
KANGZ
>>
>>70233393
Civil war among tribal apes and coups are not equal to world war against great powers. If we look at it the angle you trying to look then with this argument, nobody would grow economically. Whole world have instability, but it is how the deal with the hardship that make us successful. This is alien concept in Africa
>>
You are niggers to us Jews and the Japs. Whitey cannot fathom the things we've seen. And when all is said and done, once all the other rats and goy races have been exterminated, there will come The Great Cosmic war, were us Jews will slaughter the Japs once and for all.
>>
oh dear another useless nigger unable to be of any use to society or anyone in general and angry coz he's a black man trying to tell the obviously superior white man thats its not fair whitey got all the looks, brains and morals.
suck it up wog and back on the slave boat with you hahahahaha
>>
>>70233393
Europe fought constant wars with their neighbours and all it did was help us develop technologically.

So... war is not an excuse.
Thread replies: 21
Thread images: 4

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.