[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Why do millennials stay single?
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /pol/ - Politically Incorrect

Thread replies: 32
Thread images: 3
File: XCBuDM5.jpg (74 KB, 530x960) Image search: [Google]
XCBuDM5.jpg
74 KB, 530x960
Why do millennials stay single?
>>
>>70229457
Single mothers.
>>
>>70229457
Would wife slash ten
>>
>>70229457
I work 60 hours a week. No time for bitches. I'll buy some 20 year old when I have my business set up.
>>
>>70229621
TICK
TOCK
>>
Women want chad.

I am a boring beta with a good job and no desire to travel or other shit.

I refuse to take chads sloppy seconds.
>>
21 here
~25 sluts fucked

I stay single because I literally cannot stand women the moment after I cum
>>
Because kike propaganda has made most women un-marriageable, and the devastating fall in wages has all but obliterated the single-breadwinner family, which has made most men un-marriageable.

Western society is now in a state in which conditions that humans are biologically predisposed to seek before starting families simply don't exist
>>
>>70229457
Money is harder to get, I'd rather not blow what little I have on a "modern woman" who are sexually ambiguous and will literally fuck anyone for any reason.
>>
>>70229621
Be productive for the benefit of bankers. Let your seed die.
>>
>>70229457
So they can become single mothers and live off of allimony and welfare. I have a cousin who has a new man "who's real and gonna take care of her" twice a year. She has a kid to each of these men before moving to the next one. She's up to 7 kids so far and has been going to college for free for about 8 years now and still has no full degree.
>>
Because there's no one worth marrying
>>
It's cheaper to stay single
>>
20 years old married American here, no children or anything like that.

Your wrong OP.
>>
>>70229457
It's just people posting here, anon. All permavirgins. It's the result of too much vidya and too many imageboards.
>>
>>70229457
Probably because they are a bunch of dysfunctional weirdo's who can't keep a date or mate for very long, if at all.

Money stress and lack of affordable housing outside of the rough section of town probably has something to do with it too.
>>
>>70229457
Women- Half overplay their looks, fail to catch the far out of their league older successful man and end up knocked up by a nigger or wal-mart employee because they missed out on all the guys they could of had. Other half are average at best, too far gone in "muh feelings" and other memes that no one wants them around for anything more than a quickie anyway. .

Men- They lack masculinity and/or ambition. They can't get the women they want because they offer nothing women want.

That's the way it seems to me. I've had 3 failed relationships with pretty girls. One I ended cause she was annoying. The other two were typical "I can do better" thinking. They won't tell you that but it's obvious. Specially when both ended up with older men after me. After many years of being single because I enlisted, now I'm back out in the world. Ironically now all the young girls want me because now I'm the older successful man. Everything goes full circle I suppose.
>>
Studies like to attribute it to education. "They're smarter so they're not making decisions that ruin them financially!" Queue college debt and shitty job.

Me, personally, I didn't go to college. I had a son and knew people in the entertainment industry, so my gifted hearing is put to use, along with my technical skills and autism level of detail in Excel. I am single though, but it's only because there really isn't anyone that seems worth it. They're all "intelligent, independent, adventurous, outgoing, strong women that aren't afraid to speak their mind" - or a Bitch in technical terms. Did you know some of them even pride themselves on having "resting bitch face"? This is a thing. I reproduced anyway, she's a smart bitch, so I've done my job and can die alone.
>>
File: image.jpg (173 KB, 1024x731) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
173 KB, 1024x731
>>70229457

because asshole edgy nu males dump them on christmas day
>>
>>70229457
Because I'm a hygiene freak and girls are yucky.
>>
because jobs pay shit now while housing/rent is expensive

individualism + expensive lifestyle = no kids
>>
>>70229457
millennial female: stays a virgin because she is simply so ugly that not even tyrone would touch it.

millennial male: stays a virgin because of some kind of mental disorder that prevents him from attracting anyone or simply a closeted faggot.

we missed out on the good old days when qt christian woman would stay virgins even until their mid 20s.... FeelsBadMan.jpg
>>
>>70232753
>They lack masculinity and/or ambition. They can't get the women they want because they offer nothing women want.

Not really a males fault when looks play 90% the role in what women want
>>
Because i like my money, freedom and sanity.

Prenups are out so there goes my money

You can get thrown in jail for not paying up on alimony so there goes my freedom

And 90+% of women atleast where i live are corrupted by feminism

So there goes my sanity

No thanks, all i need is a fleshlight, some lube whoch costs a $100, not 20 years of madness
>>
>>70229457

Women have been replaced by the internet, video games, and other similar things in that area, it's mostly due to the advancement of technology and how it provides us with a false sense of pleasure, us men don't have to go out and seek that sort of thing anymore because we can just get it by looking online.
>>
>>70229457

Get annihilated by cost of divorce.

40+ and never married here, feels comfy.
>>
File: image.jpg (48 KB, 580x435) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
48 KB, 580x435
>>70229457
Because what poor faggot actually has space for love in the 21st century?
You enjoying being a cuckold?
>>
>>70233712
A fat wallet can get you pretty much any woman, even if you look like an ogre.
>>
>>70233942
>a false sense of pleasure
Never read such made up nonsense in my life. Pleasure is pleasure and people will tend to go towards where they derive pleasure from the most, there is nothing "false" about it.
>>
>>70233712
>Not really a males fault when looks play 90% the role in what women want
this is an exaggeration. looks only play a big part in a woman's attraction to a man when he's extremely handsome or extremely ugly, otherwise the biggest factor is his confidence and personality, and how successful he is.
>>
>>70229457
There is no future...
>>
>>70229457
Because of Chad
Thread replies: 32
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.