[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
>be me >dumb 19 year old with no skills >high school
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /pol/ - Politically Incorrect

Thread replies: 61
Thread images: 4
File: KaCyj3N.png (5 KB, 309x246) Image search: [Google]
KaCyj3N.png
5 KB, 309x246
>be me
>dumb 19 year old with no skills
>high school and two time university dropout
>work part time at Subway since March
>contract started pay at $14.75
>now effective as of 1 April the minimum wage is $15.25
>was a NEET but my parents still pay for all my shit
>mfw all my earnings are literally all mine to keep and have zilch expenses
>mfw now all I do is spend some of my savings on weed, acid and alcohol with the occassional degenerate music CD collecting
>probably gonna pick up some new threads too

Would you still classify me as degenerate /pol/?
>>
No superannuation, no career, you are driving yourself into the ground with such a shitty lifestyle.

When you are 50 and your family is dead you'll have nobody to leech off and will probably kill yourself.
>>
>>70227091
of course I can see that. I'm already planning to go back to uni and major in accounting or marketing in June (when it starts). I guess my opinion for my lifestyle right now is still degenerate huh?
>>
>>70227189
sure, just as soon as all that weed, acid and alcohol wear off
>>
>>70226984
What's your endgame?
>>
>>70227248
desu I don't even smoke/drink that much, I just like to "hoard" it if you know what I mean? Then I waste it by giving it other people for free and smoking it with them
>>
>>70226984

>be me
>Kinda dumb 19 year old
>Just got my pilots license
>Working on commercial
>Taking remedial math at community college because LOL HOMESHCOOLED
>Parents pay for my shit while I work for the family business
>mfw I maybe at a disadvantage but atleast im getting there

Would you classify me as a degenerate /pol/?
>>
>>70226984
You're 19 just put yourself together you are young enough to make a plan and make something of yourself don't blow it
>>
>>70226984
youre 19 and apparently thinking about it, so that sounds about right.

this is the part where you really start to think about what it is you spend all your time doing
>>
>>70226984
>Would you still classify me as degenerate /pol/?

Yes because you are wasting your life and are still a child who at best now earns his own allowance

If you want to be respected hand over a bit of that money to your parents for rent/food expenses to show them that you have some class.

If you dont like University which i can understand then go and learn a trade so that you have a marketable skill set later in life
>>
>>70227461
I have been doing a lot of thinking but everytime I express my thoughts I sound like a dumbass pretentious psychology major
>>
>>70227545
Okay, step 1 I make some money,
Step 2 subsidise my parents with my money

Would that take away some of the degeneracy?
>>
>>70227455
I have one but I'm kinda just freeriding my existence atm
>>
>>70227551
get off the internet then
>>
>>70226984
Yes.

Start to use this money to something usefull
>>
>>70227801
c'mon burgerbro, I keep fit and take care of my neighbour's dog. gimmie a break huh?
>>
>>70227870
I already save most of it. Step 1 is I'm thinking of giving some of it back to my parents with a percentage we can work out
>>
>>70228003
>gimmie a break huh?

break time is over. you need to get your shit sorted or you will be fucked in the future.

Nz is being flooded with asians who are either highly educated or willing to do hard work. You need to earn a marketable skillset and stop wasting your youth.

Work your part time job, at the very least learn a trade and safe some money for the future
>>
>19 years old
>senior year of my undergraduate biology degree
>going to pharmacy school next fall
I think I'm going too fast
>>
>>70226984

You are degenerate at the moment. Anyone can turn things around. I wasted my ENTIRE 20's doing nothing of relevance besides job hopping and slowly working my way through college.

Now I have everything I need except a wife as of yet and that isn't even on my radar at the moment. I rather improve myself 100% before I go hunting for a wife.
>>
File: 1453459189377.png (1019 KB, 1110x980) Image search: [Google]
1453459189377.png
1019 KB, 1110x980
>>70228247
I know it must be frustrating to talk to naiive dumbshits like me but believe me when I say that I really do have a plan for the future. This substance dependancy I have (slightly) was just a way of coping with depression (+ shitposting) and I really do feel elevated and hopeful this year.

I know I'm an adult and am virtually on the bottom of society right now but I really really am hopeful that this year it's all going to be different
>>
>>70228474
>I rather improve myself 100% before I go hunting for a wife.

Women are not worth it. You dont need to be Superman to get laid or find a suitable partner.

Plus if you are motivated better you meet a girl while you are 60% and then continue to get better while you are with her
>>
>>70228474
If you took out all the drugs, would I be less degenerate?

Please tell me what you plan to improve upon yourself before wife hunting?
>>
>>70227379
No, you'll make it bro
>>
>>70228612
the year isnt different. youre different.

stop fuckign replying and get off pol
>>
>>70228438
wew I envy you
>>
File: 1459216292886.png (234 KB, 488x409) Image search: [Google]
1459216292886.png
234 KB, 488x409
>>70227339
I hope you never graduate. You're the type of person who will do such a poor job that it actually affects other people.
>>
>>70228708
youre a fucking faggot.

> i need to improve on myself first
thats what fuckign marriage is for you niggernugget
>>
>>70226984
nah you're only 19 OP, you're fine for now just don't continue this lifestyle into your 20s
>>
>>70228612
Well if everything is planned out then stop being a faggot putting yourself down over dumb shit. At the very least you got yourself a job.

On another note before you waste your money on stupid shit safe it for a one month vacation to south east asia before you go back to school

Better to be a short term degenerate on the beaches of phuket for a month having hookers snort lines of coke on your dick then becoming the local degenerate
>>
>>70228787
excuse me for having hope instead of wallowing in my own misery as I did last year.

Everyone's got to start somewhere and if you belittle someone for trying imo that's a pretty dick move
>>
>>70229008
ok
>>
>>70228872
sometimes I feel like talking to americans is just as good as talking to my dog
>>
>>70227611
Yes unless your parents are super rich they would appreciate it
>>
>>70228844
okay that one actually hurt.
>>
>>70226984
at least youre working, mang. You could kind of support yourself, but you parents chose not to. You know you have to change your substance usage. NOTHING WRONG HERE
>>
>>70226984
Sounds like me haha
>>
>>70229142
I want to but I feel like they'll """""""""laugh"""""""""" because it's basically me depositing a penny into a stack of hundreds. I feel like if I do it it's more of a symbolic gesture than them actually needing the money
>>
File: 1457694856156.png (33 KB, 520x390) Image search: [Google]
1457694856156.png
33 KB, 520x390
>>70229357
aren't we all lazy cunts aye?
>>
>>70229453
Then instead of giving them money take them out for a dinner once a month. Doesnt have to be expensive or fancy just make sure its a real restaurant and not a fast food joint
>>
>>70229505
Idk man, I went to the best private school in my city and all my mates from there are just chilling and smoking dope, some started uni but just failed (me included, dropped acid 2 days before finals). hopefully I'll go back midsemester but fuck man engineering is a bitch. literally 0 motivation to do anything, money doesn't appeal much to me.
>>
>>70229650
no can do. They're in a different country. Any other suggestions?
>>
>>70228844
so fucking tired of people acting like "pre-med" or that being "pre" anything notable. It'd be like saying you're "pre-ceo" for majoring in business so some shit. Name whatever the actual major is. Journalists just trying to be more humorous for click bait.
>>
>>70230173
Well back in the old pre affirmative action days being a premed did mean something
>>
>>70229809
okay cheesy af hippie weed story time (maybe)

We all know money's important right? so we should get a good job and make that cream cause it doesn't fall out of the sky right? We're not equal. Some people are smarter and do great things hence get paid more etc.

Then it got me thinking. Imo I really especially hate people who do things like engineering, high sciences, law etc and look down on other people because they don't make as much money or aren't as smart. Even though they do deserve some bragging rights because whatever they're doing is challenging, why do they have to be such a dick to other people? Why must you flaunt your talents in such an unappealing way to circlejerk you and your friends off? It's great you're smart and probably will be a millionaire but why be such a dick?

Imo life is all about you and what you want to do and how you sustain yourself. If you're content with being middle/lower class by all means. Life isn't about how much money you make. While it IS a big part of your life to me life is about experiences, and I don't know why anyone would choose to spend some of it being a pretentious dick to other people, spreading negative vibes and putting others down..

Sorry just some cheesy shit I've been thinking over the times
>>
>>70230375
Not really, not in the U.S. at least. Here you can major in anything you want for the most part once you get into college. Pre-med isn't its own program anywhere, the most common major for pre-med is Biology, and even Philosophy majors get in at a good rate as long as they meet the requirements.
Not saying the whole system isn't stupid, but being archaic is typical of American institutions.
>>
>>70226984
>23
>Barely made it through high school
>dropped out of community college
>live at home with parents
>smoke weed, drink, and play vidya all day
>8 hour a week job at Target

Life is good
>>
>>70230447
so in general, you dont like it when people look down on others?

take out the engineering part.
the numbe rone reaosn youll look down on someone is because youll know about the details involved in law, engineering, the sciences, etc, and the poor dude at the bottom will be repeating the same dumbass sentence that you could convince him against if onyl hed shut up for a second and get to know the system.

but alas, tis easier to be on the outside, spouting generalizations

not that im saying its ok. but if you really want to get by, you need to understand whats going on and why
>>
>>70229267
>You know you have to change your substance usage. NOTHING WRONG HERE
huh?
>>
>>70230958
>most all of my talking points revolve around drug usage and how many times ive tripped acid
>this is ok :)
>theres is nothing wrong with this :)
>>
>>70228716
Thank god! /pol/ said I'll make it guys!
>>
>>70230935
ah yeah forgive me I generalise a lot. I know a tonne of bro tier smart people but I have this very childish "fuck the system" attitude (brought on by listening to too much punk rock) without getting to know it first. I think throughout ANY field you will encounter shitty people whether is Aerospace Engineering or hospitality. Lemme rephrase:

There will always be shitty people everywhere who may be capable of being better than you and will belittle you for it
>>
>>70231097
goddamnit I'm not stupid freedombro I know there's something wrong with this and as I said I don't even indulge in it much. I just waste it by giving 70% to my friends
>>
OP here. jumping ship. have to sleep
>wtf am I doing up at 5:00am?
>>
>>70231952
you could be worse

you could be me a ~23 year old highschool dropout neet who has never been employed

and I was a straight E(A for you murifags) student
>>
>>70232387
isn't college expensive in new zealand? i thought i read that kiwiland is american tier for social services outside of medical care.
>>
>>70232699
not as expensive as AMurica
>>
>>70227379
>pilots license at 19
>homeschool

Wow, a lot of people on /pol/ really do just cruise by on mommy and daddy's money
>>
>>70232919
If you were a straight A student in American, and went to a state school, you'd easily get a scholarship. It might cost you out of pocket at total of $16K over a 4 year degree. Living expenses might be an issue, but if you had any decent part time job and lived with roommates or got only the loans you needed plus all available grants, you'd be in good shape.
Most Americans, like me, fuck up by not having any direction and staying in college too long sampling different majors, running up debt, and spending loan money on other expenses (in my case the bloated cost of having my own apartment)
>>
>>70226984
Yes. God yes
>>
>>70226984
You're not a degenerate you're just a loser like 90% of /pol/. If anyone here had a life they wouldn't be rushing to comment on the latest thing Bernie Sanders or Trump said or the latest minor retarded thing to come out of the SJW woodwork.

sage
Thread replies: 61
Thread images: 4

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.