[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
How do I act like an alpha or like a Chad? (USER WAS BANNED
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /pol/ - Politically Incorrect

Thread replies: 45
Thread images: 5
File: image.jpg (41 KB, 680x680) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
41 KB, 680x680
How do I act like an alpha or like a Chad?

(USER WAS BANNED FOR THIS POST)
>>
Too late. r9gay already has its claws in your soft ass
>>
>>70225808
Become one.
>>
>>70225909
How?
>>
>>70226057
>take action
>fail
>learn from mistakes
>readjust
>repeat
>>
pummel men
rape women
>>
>>70225808
>How do I act like an alpha or like a Chad?
>Act
Already failed.
>>
>>70226940
Ok. How do I become one without appearing like a douchebag or an asshole to women?
>>
>>70227049
You don't become. You either are one or you aren't.
>>
You just need to get your ass beat. Once you've taken a beating once, you realize it's not as big of a deal as you think, and you stop being afraid of other men. the ladies pick up on that. most guys today think they'll die if someone pats them on the head
>>
>>70227153
I can pretend to be one by mimicking their behaviors. And most women are dumb enough to where it'll actually work senpai
>>
Do a lot of squats and dead-lifts every week.
>>
>>70226213
Best answer.
>>
>>70227361
this desu, shills will try to tell you otherwise but it's actually not that hard to become a chad
>>
By not caring about what other people think
+
Laughing at everything
+
Manning up

Until my Senior year in high school I was a fucking spaz. I'd always flip a shit when someone laughed at me, or when I thought people were laughing at me. Like damn it's embarrassing thinking back.

This changed though when I stopped taking things so seriously. Got a job, got a girlfriend, and so on. Girl ended up being a cheating cunt after 3 years when she went to college, but who cares? I had fun, and got a good job recommendation from her dad.

My main point though is to be your own man, be independent, and learn to laugh at everything.
>>
File: womens motocross finale.webm (3 MB, 496x280) Image search: [Google]
womens motocross finale.webm
3 MB, 496x280
>Strg+F Just be yourself
>0 results
Fuck this gay ass reddit newfag board
>>
>>70229126
>My main point though is to be your own man, be independent

I mean, your's is more simple...
>>
Meh, it's already over. Being Chad as a lot to do with early socialization and an accurate system of environmental feedback and circuits throughout the years.

Even if you put a ton of muscle and act out in an "Alpha" manner, you'll still be an aspie cunt at heart. It's what you've been conditioned to be, and as we all know, old habits die hard.
>>
>>70229543
no
>>
>>70229931
Prove me wrong.

An integral part of being Chad is the lack of self-awareness. Being Chad is just what Chad is, he's never had to contemplate it.
>>
>>70230075
>An integral part of being Chad is the lack of self-awareness
That is the dumbest shit I ever heard. Being alpha is standing for what you believe in and not caring whether anybody thinks it's cool or alpha
>>
>>70230393
So we aren't talking about the genetical alphas? Just the neo-masculine kind?
>>
>>70227153
>>70230884
I was born alpha. But I was always small. Eventually I lost my self confidence. It hasn't really come back. I have delusions of grandeur, but I lack self confidence.

Trying very hard to get it back.
>>
>>70225808
You know that guy that walks in the room and you think "Not this asshole again". Watch and copy.
>>
>>70225808
You turn into someone you hate, and then regret it because it's not you.

Be you. Everyone else is taken.
>>
>>70225808
You don't. It cannot be a mere act. You have to BE Chad to be Chad.
>>
don't give a fuck about what anyone thinks. just do your thing as long as you are not hurting anybody.
>>
>>70225808
become a liberal

get all the women
>>
>>70225808

- Take testosterone supplements.
- work out regularly
- sleep plenty
- make a habbit of sitting knees far apart, or with one ankle resting on other thigh, especially in social situations. Also helps with testosterone boost.
- learn body language. Use it.
>>
>as long as you are not hurting anybody.

Small dicked beta detected
>>
>>70225808
The more you treat women like children, the more they'll like you.
>>
File: image.jpg (7 KB, 310x165) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
7 KB, 310x165
>>70232548
>implying words can hurt/emotions matter
I don't think that's what he meant bro.
>>
>>70225808
You look like a Chad and act like an alpha. Get it right.
>>
>>70233559
I look like a Chad, but am very shy and lack self confidence. But idk how to get it
>>
>>70225808
>act like an alpha
Stop giving fucks. You act alpha by acting not-alpha but then being alpha. Hard to explain to someone who wasn't born with it.

If someone calls you out on something, be like "Okay m8" . Let them simmer.

Don't be afraid to back up your argument with a nonverbal promise of possible shit-wreckery. Shift to a position that tells them '"I could break you right now, but I choose not to. You're not worth the effort." Yes, that can be conveyed with body language.
>>
>>70225808
>>70226057
Pretend you're a Chad trapped in your body, and assume that role. Alter ego if you will
>>
Chad's are basically independent no fucks given ass holes.

Do not pander to women. Be your own man.
>>
Visible moderation on /pol/?
>>
File: noice2.png (89 KB, 239x204) Image search: [Google]
noice2.png
89 KB, 239x204
>>70225808
God bless the mods

OP status #Rekt
>>
MODS CONFIRMED FOR BEING BETA IN HS AND IN LIFE HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAH
>>
>dumb chadlord mods banning people who want to make their lives better
>>
Bye bye OP :>)
>>
(sad air horn remix)
>>
>>70225808
IT WAS ALL THE JEWS CONSPIRACY 41 428 327 932

(USER WAS BANNED FOR THIS POST)
>>
>>70229126
>alpha: "just be yourself"
>beta proceeds being himself
>still doesn't get laid
See the flaw in your argument?
Thread replies: 45
Thread images: 5

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.