[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Trans-man born in the body of a man
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /pol/ - Politically Incorrect

Thread replies: 12
Thread images: 2
File: manToDog.jpg (51 KB, 400x396) Image search: [Google]
manToDog.jpg
51 KB, 400x396
I am a man in the body of a man. Do you think that I could get extra testosterone supplements as a trans-man? I actually feel that I am a bit manlier than I actually am and I think it would give me good gains when lifting.
>>
>>70225290
Contemplate suicide
>>
>>70225290
This is fake right? He is going to get gangrene and die.
>>
>>70225290
No, simply put.
Order from online pharmacies like the thousands of ACTUAL trannies that still get denied treatment.
>>
File: 1459357696544.jpg (97 KB, 792x558) Image search: [Google]
1459357696544.jpg
97 KB, 792x558
>>70225423
>>
>>70225290
Ever since I saw this image i couldn't understand the story behind it, did it ever work, what he did to himself? was the mouth functional?
>>
>>70226820
modegenerate art
>>
>>70225290
no, because testosterone is problematic.

you want to pump yourself full of hormones because you are an old cranky menopause bitch? no problem.

you want to pump yourself full of hormones because you are a mentally ill teenager that decided he doesn't need his dick anymore and wants to grow tits?

go ahead, you brave person.

you want to pump yourself full of hormones because you want to be more manly than you are?

CRIMINAL
R
I
M
I
N
A
L
>>
I'm a male trapped in the body of a nu-male. Can i use the male washroom or do i have to keep using my cuckshed?
>>
>>70227044
Just shit on the floor to show your Position against Capitalist sexist bathroom imperialists.
>>
>>70225290

You are a piece of shit like pic-related.
>>
>>70225290
Silly goy, only women are allowed to get testosterone supplements. hehehehehe
Thread replies: 12
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.