[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Facebook Discrimination. Male, Female.
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /pol/ - Politically Incorrect

Thread replies: 14
Thread images: 1
File: 4a8259427562956.jpg (73 KB, 600x799) Image search: [Google]
4a8259427562956.jpg
73 KB, 600x799
SJW researchers looked at the spread of discrimination on Facebook. They found
- Less educated males share discriminatory content the most
- Young university-educated females share discriminatory content the least
- Males are more likely to express discrimination based on ethnicity and religion
- Males do more direct discriminatory posting than females. Females are more likely than males to express discriminatory feelings by pressing the Like button, rather than making explicit posts themselves. This compliments the idea that where men go, women will follow.

Why was this study done? Because the EU, with your taxpayer money, is finding out ways to stop discriminatory behaviour on the internet with a project called "Internet: Creatively Unveiling Discrimination" (I:CUD).

http://www.agenciasinc.es/en/News/Discrimination-on-Facebook-a-matter-of-gender
>>
>>70224338
If Britain leaves the EU, can I immigrate to help remove the remaining kebab?

t.white anglo canadian
>>
I wish the university means you are smart meme would die.
>>
It's cause less educated men have nothing to lose if they work at a gas station
>>
>>70224338
>men using social medias: trolling and posting stupid shit for fun
>women using social medias: post narcisistic content and being hypocrite/passive agressive

Wow, they basically studied a thing which is litterally common sens since 10 years.
>>
>>70224338
Could it be that the university educated people have more at stake and can't afford to risk their jobs over posting a nigger IQ image? I'm just as racist as any uneducated peasant, I'm just not stupid enough to put the shit up where it can be traced back to me
>>
>>70224338
The less educated haven't been brainwashed by the SJW faculty at the universities.
>>
>>70224338
hahaha you all are slaves

>your opinion hurts my kindergarten level emotional state
>wahh wahh staaahhpp
>outlaw this pls

when are you all euro fags just going to castrate yourselves?
>>
>>70224338
Who is this semen demon?
> "Internet: Creatively Unveiling Discrimination" (I:CUD)

And that's why they need to pay their fair share for their defense, otherwise their grants for improving anal sensitivity will doom us all.
>>
>>70226260
/thread
>>
>>70224338

None of that sounds inaccurate to me, so I'm not sure why you deemed them to be SJWs.
>>
>revealing your power on Facebook of all places

Yeah, let me jeopardize my social standing just to post some infographic people won't read and out myself as a shitlord.
>>
>>70225517
I hope so. We should favour our colonies.
>Canada
You may need to be deprogrammed first.
>>
>>70226174
all of my this, but i still don't give a shit about my facebook posts (openly anti-feminist, anti-islam, etc.) because my country isn't a feminist dystopia
Thread replies: 14
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.