[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Who needs men anyway?
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /pol/ - Politically Incorrect

Thread replies: 12
Thread images: 3
File: images (17).jpg (22 KB, 313x470) Image search: [Google]
images (17).jpg
22 KB, 313x470
Who needs men anyway?
>>
>>70224013
Nice chastity belt
>>
File: 8a4.jpg (30 KB, 316x202) Image search: [Google]
8a4.jpg
30 KB, 316x202
man
I was hoping for a war movie like Saving Private Ryan but in the Star Wars universe. Where rebels are getting killed and there is no hope and the Empire is unstoppable. Then they steal the plans and barely get away and setup Episode 4

But nope. We get a 20 something attractive female who "rebels"

Is there any hope after mary sue and now this?
>>
>>70224013
Whatever you say reverse tumblr
>>
>>70224013
It's funny, you look in the comments of articles about this and people are starting to catch on that there is a narrative being shoved down their throats.
>>
>>70224013
I actually really liked that po guy, thought he was a pretty likeable character. I hope they didn't throw him out because of this chick
>>
>Star Wars: Episode Young Adult Fiction: The Hunger Wars
>>
We're trapped in the belly of this horrible machine, and the machine is menstruating to death.
>>
File: 1457045877347.jpg (99 KB, 640x553) Image search: [Google]
1457045877347.jpg
99 KB, 640x553
>>70225554
This
>>
>>70225554
I'm glad you like him anon. He is going to be the first proud faggot in the star wars universe
>>
So where are the Bothan spies?
>>
Fuck that Kennedy bitch.
Thread replies: 12
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.