[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
What is Trump's end game in running for president? I highly
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /pol/ - Politically Incorrect

Thread replies: 30
Thread images: 3
What is Trump's end game in running for president? I highly doubt he's running for an altruistic reason
>>
He started out putting on a play to make the GOP sperg out and implode.

When he actually gained traction, his ego took over. There is no goal, no foreign policy, no platform.

Just his desire to buy his way on a wave of retarded hicks who are somehow allowed to vote.
>>
I do OP, and I'll tell ya why...

No question Mr Trump has had potentially shady dealings, and has had much exposure to the underbelly of society.

I see Mr. Trump having a change of heart as he ages, seeing his children having his grandchildren and he fears for their future.

I am one that knows that humans have the potential to come around, see things differently and he wants to use his wealth, power and influence to make changes for the better.
>>
>>70223964
He's doing it for god and country. The man is trying to save Western civilization.
>>
>>70224217
>implying these aren't baseless assumptions
>>
He did it for publicity. He didn't think he'd make it anywhere near this far. But he can't back down now because that's his entire thing.
>>
>>70224217
>$.10 has been deposited into your good goy account
>>
>>70224217
> t. A redditor
>>
>>70224437
Except he's been saying the exact same things for the past 20+years eg.
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Rkf9L90tjwA
>>
>>70224813

I'm not saying he's lying about his politics. He's not. And I actually agree with what he says regarding immigration and what not. As do a lot of people, disillusioned with even the so called conservatives handling issues like demographic replacement and radical islamist terrorists with kid gloves.

Too bad he's still a scumbag con artist and an even bigger kike than the democrat's actual kike.
>>
>>70224437
He has a plan, and I'm guessing he'll play the victim and make it seemed like he was pushed out rather than backed out.
Does Donald really want to be President and deal with 24/7 bullshit, or does he want to establish his brand with all the dumncunts and live posh for the rest of his days? I think the latter.
>>
>>70225458

He can't back out. And he won't be, he'll be pushed out, when the caucus is contested and the RNC picks a replacement.
>>
>>70225561

Not that that's necessarily a bad thing, or even not what donald would prefer over being the president.
>>
To make America great again, retard
>>
>>70224217
kill yourself you fucking god forsaken drone
>>
Making America great again,
>>
All he wants to do is free America from the ongoing subversion it get attacked with.
He is the last hope for western values.
>>
He wants to keep muslims out.
>>
>>70225561
Two possible outcomes
Cruz/Ryan
Trump/Carson
>>
>>70226425
trump/webb

secure ole fashioned american vote when
>>
>>70223964
He wants to win the GOP nomination and realize his lifetime goal of being humiliated in front of billions of people by a strong womyn once he has to debate Hillary.
>>
>>70223964
Can you imagine how much free publicity his products and business gets if he's the President of the world's most powerful country?

The more media attention he gets the more money he makes. It's a win/win even if he loses. I mean, Carson entered the race just for book sales. Trump has even more potential $$$$ at stake.
>>
Racial warfare is bad for everyone.
Trump wants to avoid that.
>>
File: hillaryanddonald.png (210 KB, 325x310) Image search: [Google]
hillaryanddonald.png
210 KB, 325x310
>>70226713
Hillary looks strange not wearing a pantsuit.
>>
He's a man with a lot to lose if America continues its cancerous liberal management.
The other candidates will stuff their pockets with loose change and continue to sell us out. And when it falls apart they'll say 'Oh, well. I tried.'

Trump has billions of dogs in this fight and he's here to protect what he's built. I believe he has an opportunity to get us on a better footing and he's running with it.

When they call that pilot who landed a jet liner on the Hudson River a hero, don't you think that he actually was most concerned with saving his own ass?
>>
>>70225458
>a billionaire needs to run for president to "live posh"

Are you on crack?

Even if he stops making money right now, he could for shits and giggles buy a brand new Ferrari 458 Italia every single day, 7 days a week, 365 days a year for the next 45 years before his money ran out.
>>
To pay back the joos and saudis that saved his ass in the 90's
>>
>>70227057
10/10 analogy would steal
>>
To be immortalized
>>
you talking smack about trump? The wall just got bob wire and land mines.
Thread replies: 30
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.