[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Well Well Well... Is it even conceivable to refute such argument?
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /pol/ - Politically Incorrect

Thread replies: 24
Thread images: 4
File: cYtraVn.png (495 KB, 523x625) Image search: [Google]
cYtraVn.png
495 KB, 523x625
Well Well Well...

Is it even conceivable to refute such argument?

Fail attempts:

>being a stud is hard, being a slut is easy therefore women are not allowed to have sex as much as they like

>lock and key

>loose vagina

>leads to stds

>leads to less stable marriages

>hurr durr she absorbs other men's dna through semen

>omg cooties on her pussy even though I shake hands with people who touch more disgusting things
>>
fuck off retard
>>
>>70223904
I wouldn't eat cheerios a bunch of guys had stuck their dicks into.
>>
>>70223904

How about this:

You continue enjoying used up filthy pussy and all the damaged baggage that comes with it. I'll enjoy my clean loyal girls.
>>
>>70224022
I forgot to add this one to the least
but it's a version of the cooties argument
>>
>Fail attempts

On your part to discredit, I'm assuming.
>>
>>70223904
Come here let me cum on your cheerios, eat them off the ground you dumb fucking animal
>>
>>70223904
Shooting fish in barrel isn't an Olympic sport but the biathlon is.

You should complain about that too.
>>
Casual sex and multiple partners is degenerate no matter the sex of the person in question.
>>
>>70223904
Direct correlation between number of sexual partners and divorce rate.

The more people you've slept with the higher the chance your marriage ends in divorce.

Also, if you can't find and stick with a mate, it demonstrates that you either have poor judgement in picking mates or that you, yourself have some other major flaw.
>>
>>70223904
Lead to less stable marriages is a failed argument? There's even research with statistics on this.
>>
>>70223904
Fail
>Literally equating women to objects

I swear to God, these libtards tie themselves on the rope and knock themselves out. Don't even have to try...
>>
>responding to retards
Have a sage
>>
>>70223904
>>leads to less stable marriages
Can you explain why this is a failed argument?

It's proven true
It increases welfare
It increases the likelihood of criminality
Broken families are depressing as all fuck.

Seems like THE argument. In fact, I'm a guy not even trying to sleep around because I heard in """passing""" that it's true for guys as well. If I wanted a good feeling and was willing to pay up to 20$ for drinks/meals, I'd sooner buy some lsd or mdma. At least then my kids will be mine.
>>
>>70223904
>not allowed to
No one is saying women shouldn't be allowed to be sluts. It's a free country, everyone has preferences, do what you want. Just don't cry about it when no one marries sluts. It's a free country, and most men prefer chastity in a wife. Are these preferences based in logic? Maybe, maybe not.
>>
>>70223904
Every Fucking Day you spam this same shit image

KILL YOURSELF FAGGOT REEEEEEE
>>
File: Baitu.jpg (93 KB, 1077x964) Image search: [Google]
Baitu.jpg
93 KB, 1077x964
>>
"stud" It's easy to be a manslut. What you on about.
However its harder for a guy to be a slut financially. All that child support. Unless you fuck other guys.
>>
For the love of god,every day you come here. Every day you post the same picture,barely changing the wording of your post. You post it again,and again,expecting something new to happen. I sincerely hope that you will have a beautiful family,a wife and three little kids,and that one day all of them will get metastatic brain cancer. And nothing of value will be lost.
>>
File: 1374591223567.jpg (366 KB, 1223x1570) Image search: [Google]
1374591223567.jpg
366 KB, 1223x1570
>>70223904
>>
File: SheMayLookCleanBut.jpg (311 KB, 1280x1864) Image search: [Google]
SheMayLookCleanBut.jpg
311 KB, 1280x1864
>>70223904
That's literally all true faggot
>>
>>70223904
>Fail attempts:
You should substantiate why those are fail arguments m8. Otherwise they are just arguments.
>>
>>70224518

I'm willing to accept this argument if it comes from a man who has slept with many women. Maybe with a miracle I could become that man and get first hand knowledge.

But as default

>multiple partners is degenerate no matter the sex

is a cuck argument
>>
>>70223904
It's empirically proven that women are more psychologically damaged the more partners they have. The same thing doesn't happen to men though.
Thread replies: 24
Thread images: 4

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.