[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Public transportation in America is not up to par for a 1st world
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /pol/ - Politically Incorrect

Thread replies: 182
Thread images: 22
File: cta4272l.jpg (50 KB, 768x512) Image search: [Google]
cta4272l.jpg
50 KB, 768x512
>be from 3rd world country
>come to America
>public transportation system manages to be even worse than in the shithole whence I came

How?
>>
>>70223376
Not being from a third world shithole, all Americans can afford to drive their own cars.
>>
no idea hows in america, but its really shitty in germany too.
when I was in japan it was the best public transportation system ive ever used

glorious nippon
>>
Public transport is for losers. Passengers stink and have menyal illness. Get a car.
>>
Depends where you live. We're not Switzerland (excellent, but then again expensive).

Some places are catching up. Portland, SLC, Bay Area, etc. Places out west are doing it better.

But yeah, ride the T in Boston and tell me about "modern" public transportation. It's damned near victorian.
>>
>>70223833
Dude you realise public transportation is the future.All these delays are caused by everyone fkin owning a car and using it to go to the local store which is 2 blocks away.
>>
>>70223699
Compared to Belgium, German public transport is glorious.

These people can't even decide whether to announce train stations in dutch or fucking french.

You gotta take the train to Bruxelles-Midi when you actually want to go to Brussel-Zuid. You print out a plan for yourself in english, it says Bruxelles-Midi, then you go to the train station and go like ?!? cause there it's called Zuid and Midi is nowhere to be found.

Wanna go to Gent-Sint-Pieters? Well you better know to draw the connection from Gand-Saint-Pierre.
>>
>>70225249
that's kiddyschool level french bruh
>>
>>70223376
>not realizing this is a vintage train not used for regular revenue service
>>
>>70223376

It is true, our public transportation is fucking terrible. It has been a serious issue for quite alot of cities for a long time, but subways are fucking expensive and our urban centers have got dickall tax money to spend on things other than Dem Programs.
>>
>>70225523
Idk, I'm a foreigner, at least stick to your fucking names you give your cities.
It's not like people here actually speak french on the regular.
>>
File: 1433819342865.jpg (361 KB, 1280x720) Image search: [Google]
1433819342865.jpg
361 KB, 1280x720
>America is massive, taking a train from NY to LA is possible but not feasible
>Owning a car is seen as a necessary part of being a functioning member of society
>Public transport is filled with niggers and homeless people
>Taxis are driven by foreigners with bad attitudes and almost indecipherable English
It's going to be very difficult to change the American mentality. I can drive straight to my destination while singing along to Kpop, or I can take light rail while sitting next to a homeless man who smells like piss and then walk the rest of the way to my destination like some kind of peasant.
>>
>he doesn't know how fucking huge America is

driving is just more efficient here
>>
File: AirsideC_4-1024x682.jpg (175 KB, 1024x682) Image search: [Google]
AirsideC_4-1024x682.jpg
175 KB, 1024x682
>>70223376
Chicago's public transportation is the best ive encountered in the country. on a different note, Tampa has the best airport.
>>
File: hlHwbk3.jpg (1 MB, 1500x3850) Image search: [Google]
hlHwbk3.jpg
1 MB, 1500x3850
>>70227326
No one is saying that, the problem is that public transit in cities here suck.
>>
>>70225974

Fuck of Ahmed. Dont try to infiltrate a trilingual country next time you fucking mong.
>>
My fellow countrymen who live in flyover country dont realize how impractical a car is in a large city. Public transportation is the only way possible. I can see why you guys hate trains and buses though since you have to walk between them and for most of middle America thats too much to ask.
>>
>>70223376
Low population density in general, but each state and city can usually point to specific reasons. Robert Moses handicapped New York City public transportation decades ago for example.
>>
>>70227628
so instead of upgrading the trains and buses they just repaint them.
>>
>>70223376

Only niggers use public transit.

Seriously.

If you are a real American the number one thing that should drive you is independence. No one tells you when and where you can drive in america. You go where you dam well please.

Only niggers need to have their hands held and be dropped off like the little children they are.
>>
>>70227816
I'm born german you genius.
"Trilingual" countries are just bullshit. They have 3 languages to choose from but can't fucking decide.

At least Luxembourg for one doesn't also make up 2 or 3 different names for all of its places. And neither are their trains reliably at least 5 minutes late.
>>
>>70223376
We have 3rd world public transport in America because only 3rd world immigrants and niggers use public transportation, so we want them to feel comfortable. Take Atlanta for example, the system is called the MARTA which literally stands for "Moving Africans Rapidly Through Atlanta"
>>
>>70223376
Especially on the East Coast, we can attribute our modern public transportation system to the ideas of New York transportation/real estate mogul Robert Moses.

Back in the mid-late 1900s, Moses was bigger than even Trump when it came to building New York City (in fact, Moses was the one who expanded central park to how it is now by zoning out all the ghettos there). That's an aside though; Moses built New York city to help the white man, by that I mean the whole city was only easily accessible with cars.

It's pretty ironic now that traffic is awful in NYC, but Moses designed the city around rich people driving everywhere. The mass transportation system was an after thought and meant for poor people. That is why it is so shit, because it is meant for people who can't afford a car. It happens that blacks, asians, Irish, Italians, Latinos could not afford cars and thus had to take public transportation. No one cared what a shithole the subways became because it was meant to be taken by shitters, now everyone takes public trans because traffic and parking suck.

The second issue is that most US underground railways operate 24 hours a day, whereas most European railways have like 4-5 hours where the system can be upgraded. America does not have enough rail cars and the routes are pretty shitty.
>>
>>70228184
The current trend is also people going back to the city because of jobs. Rural and suburbia is dying. When gas prices hit the same as Europe it will put the final nail in the coffin of suburban living.
>>
>>70228313
>I'm born german
>>
>>70228272
>live in NYC
>drive 2 hours to work in rush hour traffic
the fuck are you talking about
>>
>>70227628
Thanks for the pic. I'm a Miamifag, I never heard of the new brightline.
>>
>>70228272
own a car in NYC and see how hard it is. Not only how slow it is to travel but you will never find parking ever. There is no such thing as independence owning a car in a huge city.
>>
>>70223376
It depends on what city you're in. NYC has a great public transportation system while Houston is the absolute worst.
>>
>>70223376
>going to a city ever
>being poor everr
>>
>>70228542
It's suppose to connect South Florida to Orlando.
>>
>>70228475
Yeah whatever, don't try to actually argue cause it's way over your head it seems.

Are you that butthurt about bilinguality cause you live in Quebec?
>>
>>70223376
It's really simple.

Public transportation is important in cities.
Cities are like 90% black.
Blacks suck up resources and don't aid the government by giving taxes or starting businesses and bettering the economy
Cities, as a result, are fucking broke and don't have enough money.
Ergo, the inner city infrastructure is shit.
>>
>>70223376
Kimball?
>>
>>70223376
because you fly from one city to the other in the USA, only strange people use the train.
>>
>>70223376
if we kept blacks off of the PT it would be amazing.
>>
>>70228450
New York is actually the only Subway system in America that operates 24 hours.
>>
>>70228744

> doesnt refute that he's a turk roach
>>
The one in Chicago is good, there's just a lot of nignogs begging for chicken
>>
>>70223376

it's because literary everyone who is in stable employment in the US can afford a car and people take that flexibility it provides over public transport .
They pay low taxes on cars , insurance and gasoline .
I expect that once the traffic congestions in metropolitan areas get even worse , more people will switch to public transport and it will be a lot more pleasant to do so .
>>
>>70225249
really? I heard your metro is quite the blast.
>>
>>70223376
I'd play Dublin's Advocate and say publican transportation is for the third world
>>
>>70223376
Pensions

Living in Boston I can tell you that the MBTA is one of the worst public transportation systems in the god damn world. Last winter the whole thing ground to a fucking standstill and the best explanation we got was "oops our bad"

I wish I was joking

The whole fucking system is so deep in debt that they keep raising the price for a ticket while continuing the practices that dug that hole in the first place. A friend of mine recently got a job working for them because he had a family member who could vouch for him in some sort of lottery system (don't ask me, I was drunk as fuck when it was explained) and basically gets paid almost $30 to wave a flashlight and tell people to move further down on the platform. What's worse is that very same family member's father is living on an insane fucking pension from the MBTA that allows him to have a three story house in Arlington.

Because of the large number of people who benefit from this exact system the T is constantly hemorrhaging money and that leads to shitty trains, poor maintenance, and belligerent employees that almost never get fired.
>>
>>70229002
>12 year old
>>
>>70229036
we are setting ourselves up for disaster in the future when oil will be too expensive to use.
>>
>>70224020
Public property is a resource to be harvested by plebs. There can be no future in allowing those who are unproductive to steal from those who are.
>>
>>70223376
>public transportation

Because fuck poor people.
>>
>>70229278
hello ayn rand. hows the welfare life going?
>>
>>70223699
>>70225249
I like how some Europeans say public transportation is a plus over the US, then whine how it's too slow, costs too much, and full of non-whites
>>
Because only poor wage cucks use it seriously if you're car is worth less than 50k you failed at life
>>
>>70223376
More cars = more corporate moneeeyyy free market xdddd
>>
>>70229189

Go back to managing your Döner shop.
>>
>>70229402
hope you enjoy life when the US as a whole gets fucked over when oil hits $10 a gallon and no one can afford to drive to work. We could have invested in mass transit but nah thats for poor commies right? you rich fucks are the least nationalist and most self serving pieces of shit I have ever met. You give a rats ass about America while its the poor who fight in your wars and actually have any respect for the flag.
>>
>>70229077
The metro itself is okay, looks modern and all, but some of the displays were just fitted with a dozen light bulbs for indication and trying to plan a trip on their website is gonna send you wherever unless you actually look up stations on google maps rather than the addresses you want to go.

>>70229617
And you go back to doing homework, bloody hell.
>>
File: image.jpg (63 KB, 384x494) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
63 KB, 384x494
>>70228272
>American
>Independence
Pick one. We haven't been a nation of independent people since the Great Society.

Besides, owning a car is impractical as hell. 90% of the time you're not using it and its just taking up space that you have to pay for. They also depreciate like hell unless you bought an older used car.

Public transport+Uber+Zipcar is truly god tier.
>>
File: Diversity-train.png (554 KB, 768x512) Image search: [Google]
Diversity-train.png
554 KB, 768x512
>>70223376

Not diverse enough
>>
>>70223376

Everyone from the third world, when they come to America, is disappointed. They expect everyone to live in a 90210 universe. Gold roads and Cadillacs for everyone. They should have watched The Wire.
>>
>>70229715

Your kebab is still showing.

The fact you live in Brussels but cant afford a car is indicative of you being some variety of shitskin.
>>
>>70229657
Good thing public transportation doesn't use oil. Oh wait, it does? Shocking!
>>
>>70223376
Americans chose personal cars over mass transit like 70 years ago, how do you not understand this?
>>
>>70223376
Only fucking plebs take public transport, that's why you fucking gook.
>>
>>70223376
Because we all have cars, we don't want to pay for public transportation.
>>
File: C4nCZDH.jpg (149 KB, 960x718) Image search: [Google]
C4nCZDH.jpg
149 KB, 960x718
Because we drive cars like real adults.
>>
>>70230051
what is energy diversity. its uses electricity as an energy source which can be created by all sorts of sources from solar to nuclear to wind to hydrogen. also its more fuel efficient to pack 100s of people on a train to travel then have 100 cars.
>>
>>70223833

It may suck in Oz, but not in Korea (rated best in the world, in fact) or Singapore or Tokyo. I've used all three. They're immaculate, efficient and there's no crazy hobos pissing on your leg while screaming about Jesus.
>>
>>70229657
>Implying we aren't already moving away from oil for personal transportation

Bruh by the time oil seriously becomes limited, there will already be abundant electric cars and/or hydrogen liquid powered cars.
>>
>>70223376
Everyone drives their own car. Ever wonder why rednecks love cars? Because the nearest civilization is 15-30 miles away from where I live and in the winter I have to drive on frozen dirt roads. The tradeoff is beautiful scenery and plenty of space and its well worth not having a train drive me everywhere
>>
>>70229979
>The fact you live in Brussels
Except I don't, lol. Try driving in the Brussels traffic sometime though. Belgium is known for it's terrible jams and they're particularly bad around Brussels.
I could easily afford a car if I wanted to, but back home public transport is so good, it'd be a waste of time AND money.

Are you done soon proving to this thread over and over how retarded you are?
>>
Public transportation means less cars, means less people buying gasoline, means bad goyim.
>>
>>70228849
yep.
>>
>>70230502
Or buy a Tesla.
>>
>>70230350
its gonna be publically owned cars though. as populations grow it creates more cities. cities its impractical to own a car. cars of the future will all be self driving. you will have basically either public taxis or Uber privately owned cars doing the same thing as a train or bus. it would be redundant to own a car then. Also dont think driving isnt gonna be outlawed , it will because human error is the sole reason for all car accidents.
>>
>>70228051
I'm from Iowa. I've been to the vaunted east coast.

Cars are impractical as fuck in NYC or DC yeah

Then again your buses smell like urine
>>
>>70230560
Looks like the train to the left still has pans for the Swift.
>>
>>70227326
Canada has lots of transnational public transportation that's cheap and comfortable, going from St. Johns to Vancouver, which is a he'll USA lot farther than NY to Cali. America could have a great public transit system - it's rich enough to have anything it what's - but car manufacturers a long time ago pressured politicians to build highways and to skip out on trains and public transport in order to boost car sales. Now America is addicted to cars and has no decent infrastructure to encourage public transport. A messed up situation.
>>
Only niggers and assorted failures use public transport in America. Their driving test is so simple that it's practically impossible to fail it, and all but the lowest of the lowest jobs pay enough for you to own a rusting piece of shit that you'll just replace the second it stops working.

Put simply, it's too cheap and too easy to own a car for public transport to compete with it.
>>
The automotive lobby is a powerful thing OP
>>
>>70230502

Why should the jews care about declining gas sales? They would celebrate it; it hits the Arabs where it hurts.
>>
>>70230927

I'm nigger and I'm poor. You post made me feel bad about myself. I hate my life.
>>
>>70230412

Only you seem to think so...

It seems im making your desert blood boil Ahmed.
>>
American car culture. Our infrastructure was built around the automobile. And the country is so big that we spread out like crazy.
>>
>>70230996
>implying jews dont want to expand Israel because of oil in its neighbors land. Also the Saudi royal family are the best shabbos goyem on Earth.
>>
>>70223376
Gotta pay off the military contractors and big city dindus.
Local government has too many corporate sponsors to feed
>>
>>70229077
le ebin memepun
>>
Don't forget that cars cost way more to the state than public transport. Driving is supported by public money with road maintence and creation. Or do you think those 20 lane highways pay for themselves?
>>
>>70230672
>Canada has lots of transnational public transportation that's cheap and comfortable

Are you retarded?

Its cheaper to fly transatlantic or even Toronto- Hong Kong than cost to coast.

Also, why dont you get on a train from Halifax to Vancouver in economy and tell me about how comfortable and cheap it was?
>>
>>70228571
Don't live in Jew York city - problem solved
>>
>>70228946
Chicago does.
>>
File: 14499b69ee44bfb8.webm (3 MB, 576x384) Image search: [Google]
14499b69ee44bfb8.webm
3 MB, 576x384
>>70231309
Fug I missed that.
>>
>>70231421
I'd rather pay for the 20 lane highway than pay to ride on a bus with "youths."
>>
File: 112215-004-C862204F.gif (106 KB, 811x866) Image search: [Google]
112215-004-C862204F.gif
106 KB, 811x866
>>70230672
Had you chosen highways instead of rail only there might actually be more people around your empty nothing of a continent.
>>
File: 1460006096883.jpg (832 KB, 1864x695) Image search: [Google]
1460006096883.jpg
832 KB, 1864x695
>>70223376
>How?

We need to build wall, mang.
>>
Ten years ago catching a bus cost 0.75$ here in my city. Now it cost 2.00$. Rip off central. America is fucked.
>>
>>70231527
our metro is shit desu. too much hoboscum, especially at Botanique
>>
>>70230672
No you don't lmao. The USA has cheaper - I can get from NYC to LAX for like $300 on a flight in 4 hours, and not be stuck on a fucking train for a week
>>
>>70231237
>>70231237
>oil in Arab land
>on Israel's borders

Palestine, Syria, Jordan, Lebanon, Egypt, Palestine, wut?

As for Saudi, it's the most antisemitic culture on earth, deliberately created by the House of Saud, and they got Israel's gay boyfriend, the good old US of A, on a leash. How the hell is Saudi Arabia a good goy?
>>
>>70223376
Even my shitty old korean car is better than any form of public transortation. Are you that poor?
>>
>>70231556
literally cuckservative
>>
>>70230672
>Canada has lots of transnational public transportation that's cheap and comfortable, going from St. Johns to Vancouver

Nigga you fucked.
>>
>Be Peruvain
>Public transportation isn't actually owned be the goverment
>>
>>70224020
The future for shit tier cancer blots knows as cities. Real America isn't an urban hellhole.
>>
>>70223376
It's p. decent in Chicago
>>
>>70231698
>somethign isnt the way i like it
>game over society must burn kill millions and start over
or... you could get a buss pass for 1 year about $.05 per ride
>>
>america
>public transportation

thats is where you fucked up. Anything in america that is public is shit. Private is the way to go.
>>
>>70223376
Niggers duh
>>
>>70223376
its an old historic train. Who would not want to ride it.
>>
>>70231464

Are YOU retarded? Measure the distance from St Johns to London. Get a map, right now. Now measure St. Johns to Vancouver. Notice which one is shorter? And cheaper? And Ice flown to changi international and narita and Vancouver enough times to know that flights to the other side of the planet cost more than traversing three time zones from TO to BC. Your retard levels are through the roof.
>>
>>70228542
>>70228665
>Broward county has to be the most liberal county in the US, with the largest black demographic.
where should I move to to escape this hell
>>
>>70223376
only poor people use public transportation here, there no incentive to make it better. Anyone making more than $15k/year has a car or lives in a city and walks/takes taxis
>>
>>70231855
>redefining words mid sentence to suit my snowflake sensibilities
trumpthink is the real cancer
>>
>>70231793
literally suburbanite
>>
>>70232039
Found the nigger. Tell your handler it's time to shut the computer off.
>>
>>70223376
We can afford cars.

It's also the equivalent of driving from Wales to Moscow to cover the USA. Impractical to use anything but planes/cars to move around.

And it keeps niggers contained in rolling nigger bins.
>>
>>70232035
MTA Long Island Rail Road serves about 100 million passengers annually and thats one single rail line
>>
>>70223376
ever since ww2, after the americans saw the success of the autobahn, there was mass investment into the american highway system
>>
>>70230224

Those countries don't allow mass immigration. In Germany when I visit the parks and buses are full of niggers trying to sell me "grass." In Japan I could take a nap on a train with no worries.
>>
>>70232160
hahaha saved.

you would never have the balls to spout off like this in real life thats why i print these out and take them to trump rallies
>>
File: based ikarus.jpg (295 KB, 1327x834) Image search: [Google]
based ikarus.jpg
295 KB, 1327x834
Public transportation?

Bask in the glory of the Ikarus. The bus that all other buses aspire to be. The Ikarus is the Lord of Public Transportation. The King of Buses.
>>
>>70231998

it isnt twice the distance, why are flights from St Johns to Vancouver twice as expensive?
>>
>>70232345
thats white people

all crazy homeless on the train ive ever seen are white

deport all whites.
>>
>>70223376
well, most people have cars here. public transportation is for city dwelling faggots anyway.
>>
>>70232379
to bad Italians never have anywhere to go
>>
>>70231720
That's not an issue specific to your metro though.
>>
>>70223697
Fpbp

Gas is 1.86 a gallon. That's cheaper than water.

Public transit is for poor socialist countries
>>
File: 257.png (22 KB, 300x100) Image search: [Google]
257.png
22 KB, 300x100
>>70232307
like i said only poor people use public transportation
>>
>>70229278
Autism-over 9000
>>
>>70232033
Palm Beach as all the nogs live out in Belle Glades and Pahokee.
>>
>>70228184
/thread
>>
>>70232352
That was little more than a confirmation my melanin enriched friend :^)
>>
File: jcvd.jpg (10 KB, 255x198) Image search: [Google]
jcvd.jpg
10 KB, 255x198
>Be Flemish live on beautiful shitskin free countryside
>Take train to Brussels to go to work
>train stinks like piss and is full of shitskins talking on their iPhone
>arrive in Brussels north station
> station full of niggers arabs gypsys and homeless Walloons
>urine smell even worse than on the train
> take subway to work
>hear sandnigger shout allah snackbar
> be blown up

> i blame fucking Walloon scum
>>
I haven't traveled a whole lot, but I have used public transit in Chicago and Denver.

Chicago is dirty and cluttered, but expansive. The L will take you anywhere. I know ridesharing doesn't count, but there is ALWAYS a lyft or uber driver within a minute of you. For a mega city, it's doing alright.

Denver is pretty clean, and the lite rail is neat and growing. They use busses more than anything. It's a city full of stoner hippies, so you bet that they care about pollution and infrastructure. I think Denver is taking real careful steps forward before committing to a shitty transit system
>>
>>70232408
>implying petrol is the only cost of business
>implying that all costs are elastic
>>
>>70232345

I agree. That's undeniably true.
>>
>>70232352
Good, let's get you a reparations check, a Harvard PhD and a white women to impregnate, you deserve it Tyrone.
>>
>>70223376
Conspiracy by car manufacturers to ensure the rails never got big.
>>
>>70232929
obama was a harvard law prof and is smarter than you. i bet you cant STAND it.
>>
Because we've got cars you bumblefuck
>>
>>70228450
>Moses was born to assimilated German Jewish parents in New Haven, Connecticut.
>>
>>70233023

We don't know how smart he is. Has anyone read his scholarship? He probably got his job by affirmative action. And it was probably a teaching role, not a research position. Prove me wrong, if you can.
>>
>>70229882
Wonderful
>>
File: ikarus3.jpg (67 KB, 485x322) Image search: [Google]
ikarus3.jpg
67 KB, 485x322
>>70232493

Their loss. Magyar engineering can take you anywhere in the world. Ikaruses are indestructible.
>>
>>70232035
What is New York City
>>
FUCK ALL OF YOU WHO OPPOSE PUBLIC TRANSPORT.

>DRIVE TO BAR BECAUSE THERES NO SUBWAY SYSTEM
>GET DRUNK, DIE IN DUI

>HAVE TO TAKE $40 CAB TO GO TO AIRPORT INSTEAD OF TAKING HSR IN THE MIDDLE OF THE CITY WHERE I DONT HAVE TO GET RAPED BY TSA

>STRIP MALLS INSTEAD OF WALKABLE CITIES

>FAT PEOPLE EVERYWHERE BECAUSE THERES NO POINT IN WALKING ANYWHERE

FUCK YOU GUYS
>>
>>70233023
Really getting to you now huh? Your negroid brain is really reaching for something, anything to use against whitey.
>>
>>70223376
it's all because of niggers, I was in NYC and it's fuckin spooky using that metro, ugly negroid graffitti everywhere and spooks staring at you with their inhuman eyes. everything was decaying worse than in my siberian backwater. if you go down to the subway at night i guess the niggers would just shoot you and eat your corpse.
>>
>>70223376
It's okay, we have the best private transit system instead for hauling goods.
>>
>>70223376

Public transport will never work like European countries because America is so massive and not centralized. Texas alone is bigger than some countries.
>>
>>70233188
Obama just got in via affirmative action
>>
>>70228450
Tbqh of you live in Manhattan and can afford a car you you have a driver
>>
File: 3376013_640px.jpg (71 KB, 640x853) Image search: [Google]
3376013_640px.jpg
71 KB, 640x853
>>70223376
Because we can afford cars and gas.
>>
>>70232863

Well, by your logic then, the transatlantic flight should be more expensive. Nearly a quarter of the cost of the light is UK Air Duty. There's also a UK air passenger fee. Also, most carriers allow two free checked bags trans Atlantic.
>>
>>70230213
I was hoping the plate would say Florida, but nope.
>>
>>70223376
Capitalists hate trains
>>
File: Penguins.jpg (760 KB, 1024x768) Image search: [Google]
Penguins.jpg
760 KB, 1024x768
So other counties actually have trains that stop in tiny towns just to pick up one or two people in order to transport them to another town?

I live in a small town and work in the capital. I just don't see how this would work.
>>
>>70233343
is it common to modify those things into recreational vehicles? I want to see a zombie-defense ikarus
>>
>>70223376
use uber dumbass
>>
File: eurobeats2.gif (439 KB, 600x410) Image search: [Google]
eurobeats2.gif
439 KB, 600x410
>>70235990

I want to see a zombie-defense Ikarus driven by this guy.
>>
To all the dumbasses from flyovers saying cars:

In the REAL USA like NYC cars are unfeasible. There's no parking and traffic is terrible.

Hell this even applies to Westchester and other suburbs.
>>
>>70230672
No we don't you fucking retard. The only train that goes even remotely across the country is from BC to Ontario and it costs thousands for a ticket. Because it's for leisure, not transportation.

The only way to get from Vancouver to St.Johns is either drive (which I've done, it took about a week straight of driving), or fly which just costs a few hundred bucks for a ticket.
>>
>>70236648
>ikarus bus stops in the middle of Berlin
>based euro trucker opens door
>bus fills to brim with sandniggers
>drives the migrants straight to hell
>Europe is saved
>>
>>70223376
lol
>>
>>70228517
>lives in NYC
>American

Pick one shlomo mohammedstein
>>
>>70237813
Do you not have buses? Took a bus from NYC to Toronto which took 8 hours as the last time I drive through my car was taken apart as the border guard thought I was smuggling rugs as I am from Florida.
>>
>>70230213
I really want to see it crash.
>>
>living in the city

I wouldn't ever live in the nigger infested cities of the US, ever. I'm quite happy living in my town in the mountains, away from niggers and all the other trash that resides in cities.

Only plebs and their puppet masters live in those shitholes.
>>
>>70238321
We have Greyhounds, but they don't go to Newfoundland.

But honestly after that dude was decapitated on a greyhound bus in 2008 in manitoba, I'm pretty apprehensive about taking them.
>>
>>70228571
>>70228517
>living in the urban Jew
You deserve it.
>>
>>70238641
So you are either a red neck or white trash who grows method out in the country side.
>>
>>70236934
>Jew York shitty
>real America
O I b laffin
>>
File: 2016-04-07-21-22-46--962232871.jpg (9 KB, 257x196) Image search: [Google]
2016-04-07-21-22-46--962232871.jpg
9 KB, 257x196
>>70231817
Here in bulgaria it's the opposite: state owned transportation is cheap, reliable and comfy whereas private company owned transportation buses, for example,are small, dirty and unreliable. The last time i used one of these private company buses the driver looked straight out of a nigger rap video with a golden chain necklace and a fuck you bitch middle finger t-shirt. Fucking disgusting. And private transportation bus tickets are 1.20 levs while the municipal buses's ticket price is 1 lev (0.50 euro).
Also, there are no "unpleasant folk" on the buses, trains, etc because we're civilized human beings and bathe and dress well before going out.
>>
>>70230667
well the train to the right is obviously a replica like they have in the chicago history museum. Skokie is weird and full of jews.
>>
>>70238641
This.

I am eternally laughing at city fags. Cities are where we send all our trash, I can't believe people actually choose to live in nigger infested shit holes. Don't mind me, just living in my 95% white paradise where all the crime is just teenagers drinking and doing drugs.
>>
File: Bulgaria.jpg (145 KB, 1237x638) Image search: [Google]
Bulgaria.jpg
145 KB, 1237x638
>>70238641
>nigger
>citties

Thank god i live in a white stronghold where minorities live shitty neighborhoods away from any major cities and have no access to police, fire and garbage collection services.
>>
>>70238969
>automatically a redneck

No, you are just such a pleb you can't afford to live away from niggerville and still make good money and enjoy the low cost of living and the amazing life
>>
>>70224020
Come to the super suburbia of the DC Metro area, We're the future unfortunately.
>>
>>70223697
Thank you Korea for always backing us up from shitskins
>>
>>70224020
>Dude you realise public transportation is the future.
I bet you believe that communal apartments are the future too.
>>
>>70223376
Because public transportation is for losers.
>>
>>70232508
lol what? water is 89 cents agallon. the fuck ?
>>
we are not as logistically conducive to non-car transport.
>>
>>70223376
America is huge as fuck, so it's up to local state governments to improve transportation infrastructure. Problem is local government is always lazy and greedy so nothing ever changes, pretty fucked up when your state gets funds to improve its roads but nothing changes except your governor is suddenly driving a new luxury car.
>>
>>70227628
>tfw driving home from work & stuck behind a Broward County Transit bus
Fuck
Thread replies: 182
Thread images: 22

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.