[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Why do people adopt mentally disabled/crippled children? Is it
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /pol/ - Politically Incorrect

Thread replies: 18
Thread images: 1
File: large_pix-0507adapt.jpg (18 KB, 453x378) Image search: [Google]
large_pix-0507adapt.jpg
18 KB, 453x378
Why do people adopt mentally disabled/crippled children? Is it attention, bragging rights or something that is beyond my understanding?
>>
To further boost their own over-inflated ego, as by doing this they know they will be seen as wonderful saints by their peers.
>>
I wasn't aware this was a thing.
I suppose it's like when people adopt poor African kids because muh white guilt
>>
>>70223341
virtue signalling
>>
>>70223341
Im a paraplegic since a year ago and why are cripples so fucking liberal, these fucktards literally get offended by everything and want special words for them like you cant say a walking person is normal you have to say able bodied.

It sucks im a cripple but holy ahit last thing i want is to be associated with these bernie loving betas
>>
>>70223341
Donations
>>
>>70223341
They are easier to sexually abuse. Adoptive parents are often paedophiles, it's a well accepted trade off. Kids in foster homes or adoption centres often get abused from an early age by the older children. It's a disgusting sex ring that is basically allowed to exist because otherwise these children would starve.

There are some really creepy links between child prostitution rings and D.C politicians too. Where some rich old guy runs effectively a Boy farm, where he stables dozens of prepubescent adopted children, gets government credits for it and also runs it like a whore house where wealthy politicians fly in overnight and get their boy orgy on.

This stuff has been suppressed and covered up for years, but it does leak it out every now and then. Mostly the people involved get killed off and the children grow up to be addicted to drugs and mentally deranged, but there's so much smoke around this issue it can't all be lies.

You read about what went on at some of these boys homes and then you wonder if the nutters with their lizard people conspiracies aren't on to something, it's really inhuman treatment of abandoned children.
>>
>>70225134
Bummer man
>>
>>70225134
source?
>>
>>70223949
fucking kek spain
>>
>>70223949
Is this a new thing I was under the impression that cripples wanted to be treated like everyone else and werent very easily offended
>>
i plan on adopting a boy, but he has to be willing.
>>
>>70225134
Pretty much this.
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=vBSIDQt5Dwc
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=xaf7q9RKjgo
>>
>>70223341
It's this false feeling of empathy. They think it'll be great to "help" a kid like that live a proper life, but fail to realize their lives will now revolve around that kid. My mother knows people who did this, two lesbians, and what she says is that it basically ruined their relationship, and they hate the kid.

And they're stuck with it.

Forever.

Adoption in our modern society is fucked up. It doesn't work. Disabled kids should have professional care, not five minute philanthropists who don't know what they're getting into. Interracial adoption also doesn't work, because the kids know they're adopted. Around 80% of adoptions end in shit, with kids running away and all that. With adoption within your racial group, you can tell these kids you're their birth parents, and they will never know. Boom, problem solved.

But try telling the bleeding heart lefties who encourage Third World adoption.
>>
>>70223341
>being progressive
>feeling entitled and superior to the rest of the world
>attention whoring
These people are do-gooders, who want to shine to the outside to compensate their boring lives. Their ingenuousness comes with a high price, they are stuck to the retarded child for the rest of their lives.
>>
>>70227250
Extreme empathy has become one of the greater dangers of civilization.

When paired with the new modern egoism the individuality created by capitalism, and the dissolution of individual worth due to globalization and social media a need to feel superior to your peers has appeared among normies and lefties who know they are being left behind.

Thus, movements created to make you feel unique were born. Hipsters turned to occupy wallstreet and to SJW, clinging to false intellect and morality so as to feel less worthless in a society where one individual means less and less.

Adopting crippled children is a form of self validation through moral feelgood, and is inherently egotistical, pay no heed.
>>
I dunno, why do people keep short children?

I mean if you aren't at least 1.85m at 18, you might as well kill yourself

Or live Japan and eventually kill yourself for stepping on your boss's shoe
>>
>>70228687
>Adopting crippled children is a form of self validation through moral feelgood, and is inherently egotistical

Yeah, exactly. It's a very selfish act that ends up biting the people doing it in the ass.

I think the same is true for Third World adoption. The Third World, and especially Africa, has essentially been sold to us as a product, in the same way Apple sells their products. By appealing to people's need to feel validated. It reminds me about a piece some Peace Corps faggot wrote for Cracked, titles (typically) "things you don't know about the Third World".

But I did know, Cracked. I knew all of that shit, and I knew it before my balls dropped. And that's because I actually went there, and have family from there. I find it utterly shocking that some 18 year old idiot is allowed to signed on to "help" the Third World, and then sent across the world without so much of a prep course. But I shouldn't be, because it's BUSINESS. This individual was sold a product, and just like the idiot who buys a Chinese TV, he found out the product did not live up to the advertisement. And just like so many idiots who rationalize shitty decisions, they decide it was still worth it.

Maybe we should just figure out a way to sell the Third World to these idiots. We'll be rich, /pol/. We'll just get some African niggers to carve wooden shit for us, and we sell that shit at $10 a pop in the West, to patchouli-smelling, dreadlocked cucks.
Thread replies: 18
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.