[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
>A small home for a million dollars How am I expected to
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /pol/ - Politically Incorrect

Thread replies: 32
Thread images: 3
File: a678EQN_700b.jpg (69 KB, 576x450) Image search: [Google]
a678EQN_700b.jpg
69 KB, 576x450
>A small home for a million dollars

How am I expected to buy a house when it costs 10 times the average yearly salary?
>>
>>70222390
you don't it is called a bubble.
>>
>>70222390

pull yourself up by your bootstraps like i did in the 70s
>>
You get loans you stupid goy
>>
>>70222390
>San Francisco

That's why.
>>
>>70222541
yeah senpai I got a factory job right out of high school and put a down payment on a new house and car with my first paycheck

you millennials are so lazy
>>
San Francisco is the most expensive city in the US. I live in the Midwest, in a crime free town, with great schools...and my 2300 sq ft, 3 bedroom house was $83,000 with a nice big backyard.
>>
>>70222390
you pay your mortgage for the next 40 years. just in time for HUD to make your hood worth shit and practically unsaleable
>>
>>70222390
Save up for 10 years
>>
>>70222390
You don't live in a gay paradise
>>
It's San Fransisco dude. Some of the highest prices in the country. Houses are like 100k in my state
>>
Inland northwest is getting fucking inflated too. Paid 135k for a 720 sq ft on .25 acre about 40 minutes from seattle.

The house is from the 1970s and only on the market because the old dude died and estate was selling it AS IS.

Appraised at 140 already, so figure it might be worth something in a decade
>>
File: image.jpg (423 KB, 847x677) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
423 KB, 847x677
>>70222390
It could be worse. You could live in Vancouver
http://wpcvansunblogs.canada.com/wp-content/uploads/2016/01/photo-2016-01-30-12-58-03-pm.gif?w=375
This sold for over the asking price.
>>
What's funny is there are people queueing up to pay 50% of their take home on a mortgage for that shit.

Sure, you make more money in the Bay Area, but you also spend a disproportionate amount more on just housing. Add in the rest of the expenses and it's a shit-tier existence.

I have a buddy that has a place in Mountain View he bought with his wife for $800K. It's a shotgun shack, a literal shithole with granite countertops. They spend over half of their paychecks on the mortgage and taxes. Sure, they may make money on the deal some day - or not. If not, they're fucked.
>>
Live in a cuckshed for 10 years.
>>
>>70223332

Well its all about the land, probably going to strip that down to the foundation and rebuild.

Thats only like 1.7m america ;3
>>
You need to cut the Jews, or in Canada's case >>70223332 the Chinks, out. They hoard property and drive the prices up.
>>
>>70222390
>frisco
>new construction

fucking retard, not everyone is entitled to live in the most exclusive areas of the country. start in the city and work your way out until you find something within your price range. you fucking niggers think you deserve everything.
>>
>>70222624
This.
>>70222390
Homes in Ohio: ~40k
Homes in Alaska ~80k
Homes in Arizona: ~120k
>>
>>70222390
I bought my first home for 40k a year out of college. Renting it out now. Don't move to SF unless you really like it there.
>>
>>70222390
By not living in a trendy hipster city you stupid faggot.
>>
The thing about America is you can live anywhere in the country and have a decent job and comfy life.

In Australia if you're not in the city you may as well not exist.

So don't cry for me, OP. I'm already dead.
>>
Be me. Native San Francisco
Have rent controlled apartment and save money on rent and invest in stock market instead. Only a fool would buy in property in this bubble. These prices are inflated and will drop when the next recession hits, which is inevitable.
>>
File: housekc.png (1 MB, 1366x768) Image search: [Google]
housekc.png
1 MB, 1366x768
>>70222390
>san fran
there's your problem. Houses in less batshit states are much more reasonably priced.
pic related: modest yet respectable in a not terrible area of the city
>>
>>70224473
Because stocks are ALOT safer in a recession... buy guns their a good investment... oh wait you live in California... good luck
>>
>>70224823
Man I wish I lived in KC...
I'm up in western Chicago now I think I could buy a cardboard box for that much.
>>
http://www.remax.com/realestatehomesforsale/410-springer-avenue-edwardsville-il-62025-gid600014941193.html

This is the city I live in. Great schools, no crime. 25 minutes from downtown STL.
>>
>>70222663
what town?
>>
>>70225476

Edwardsville, IL.
>>
>>70225069
Do it
Abandon that hive of no-guns and darkies
never look back
>>
>>70224823
I always hear really good things about Kansas City. Apparently, it actually one of the best FBI assignments.
>>
>>70222390

Youre not supposed to buy a house.

Youre supposed to rent till you die.

Slave away goy.
Thread replies: 32
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.