[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Biggest cucks of SWEDEN GO pic related >henrik arnstad
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /pol/ - Politically Incorrect

Thread replies: 13
Thread images: 3
File: henrik_arnstad.jpg (18 KB, 485x322) Image search: [Google]
henrik_arnstad.jpg
18 KB, 485x322
Biggest cucks of SWEDEN GO

pic related
>henrik arnstad
>>
you are all fags tbqh i fucking hate swedes

stop coming to america and forming cohorts from which you begin to spew your liberal bullshit and consequently import somalians and refugees. If you're escaping your problem by fleeing to america then why the fuck are you bringing them with you
>>
didn't notice OP was a spurdo my apologies
>>
Has anyone made one of those shitty paint liberal memes on him yet?
>>
>>70222601
Havent seen any, but check any video of him and he always says "we are back in 1938"
>>
>>70222601
He's a living joke already, making caricatures of him would more or less be redundant.
>>
File: ss_2.jpg (45 KB, 451x633) Image search: [Google]
ss_2.jpg
45 KB, 451x633
>>70222747
I wish he was right.
>>
>>70222747
>>70223257
He needs to be reminded for the rest of his cucked life.
I'd make it myself, but I can't really come up with a good one.
>>
>>70222300
he is strangely cute.
but yet weird. like he actually a female who did surgery.
is he a woman in past?
his face looks kinda like he is a girl who did sugery and ate some hormones
>>
>>70223347
>>70222601
what did he do?
>>
>>70223661
Get raped and then begged to the court and police not to deport his rapist.
>>
>>70222300
That disgusting fuck should be gassed twice
>>
>>70223661
He pretends to be a historian (he's only studied a bit at a university but never graduated) and he goes on TV-shows where he pretends to be some expert on fascism and how Sweden is the new Nazi Germany if we don't accept all the immigrants in the world. He also writes opinion pieces in newspapers (many of the major papers are dumb enough to publish his shit). When he went on a debate between Denmark and Sweden about immigration he embarrassed himself even more by proving that he doesn't know jack shit about anything and just keeps spouting that "it's 1938 all over again!"
Thread replies: 13
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.