[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
abortion is legal, but the government doesn't pay a cent for it
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /pol/ - Politically Incorrect

Thread replies: 13
Thread images: 2
File: consider-the-following.jpg (24 KB, 600x451) Image search: [Google]
consider-the-following.jpg
24 KB, 600x451
abortion is legal, but the government doesn't pay a cent for it
>>
>>70222259
Some of us don't give a fuck who pays for it, the problem we have is that people are being murdered. Not a pack of cells in the majority of cases, considering by the time most women even realize they are pregnant the fetus has arms, legs, moves and is obviously alive.

I pray everyday for a plague that will exclusively wipe out liberals, like AIDS. Those were good times. I hear how there's now super STDs that can't just be cleaned up with penicillin anymore because the disease is evolving which makes me happy, I hope someday every abortion apologist dies a horrible, agonizing death. You actually support children being murdered, but it's okay because instead of Big Brother Obama paying for it, it's the dumb whore who probably has a cuck or two on retainer to pay for it for her anyway.

Fuck yourself
>>
File: 1384339934834_copy.jpg (99 KB, 491x500) Image search: [Google]
1384339934834_copy.jpg
99 KB, 491x500
>>70222259
That's not the point,
females don't care about legality,
they will always get abortions for essentially no reason

The point is that they will get cheap abortions if the government doesn't pay every cent and will complain that they become sterile or maimed from it. They will get an abortion no matter what, They will select the Cheapest abortion they will complain if the cheapest isn't perfect
>>
>>70222995
found the conservacuck. A fetus is not a human being you uneducated pleb
>>
>>70222259
>the government should pay for everything
>/pol/ says they dont want big government
>still want the government to pay for things
OH YOU
>>
>>70223485
This also why being a child into the world and let it make you miserable.
>>
If you're a guy and you don't agree with abortion don't have sex with a girl. Or if you can't control your urges get a vasectomy.

Girls don't spontaneously get pregnant a guy has to fuck her to cause a pregnancy.

So maybe they should teach little boys to not stick their dick in girls they don't want to impregnate.
>>
And if you're a girl and you don't want to be pregnant don't have sex with a guy, or use a contraception that actually works.

I'd say get sterilised but I know girls can't just get sterilised.

To be honest abortions wouldn't be needed as much if everyone only had sex with people they are in actual relationships with.
>>
>>70222259
But we need the government to be involved in everything, how else will we protect ourselves from ourselves!
>>
>>70222259
make abortion legal, but also legalize post-natal abortion
>>
>>70224715
the problem is that in the US specifically sex ed isnt even mandatory and not taught to a lot of kids who dont even know where babies come from becuase their hyper religious parents wont tell them until they wind up pregnant at 14.

If you want to lower abortion rates then the best way is to have mandatory sex ed starting at grade 4.
>>
Make it legal and make the patients pay for it.

I don't know the price range, but it sure as hell is a lot more pricy and more degrading than going to the store and buying a pack of condoms.

People gonna continue buying contraception.
Contraception gonna keep inevitably failing.
Abortions are gonna continue being needed.
>>
I know /pol/ is just a bunch of virginz, but I'll share this bit of knowledge with you anyway:

For each time the woman gets an abortion, she risks becoming sterile. In fact you are very lucky if you have 4 abortions and still are able to have children.
Thread replies: 13
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.