[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
your cunt...
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /pol/ - Politically Incorrect

Thread replies: 35
Thread images: 4
File: pull the trigger.png (446 KB, 496x708) Image search: [Google]
pull the trigger.png
446 KB, 496x708
you get to completely wipe out one part of your own country where do you pick and why? I'll start: Dublin junkies faggots and niggers
>>
>>70221974
Los Angeles. Obvious reasons.
>>
Oslo. Too many immigrants.
>>
Zagreb. Shit city full of purgeri
>>
>>70221974
Seconding Dublin
>>
>>70222090
I would have said everything South and East of Massachusetts.
>>
>>70222621
South and West.

FML.
>>
Berlin
>>
File: peruanas en chile.jpg (145 KB, 960x540) Image search: [Google]
peruanas en chile.jpg
145 KB, 960x540
>>70221974
The north, a full of illegal peruvians.
>>
ITT:everyone hates their capital. and LA

just like real life
>>
>>70221974
>>70222292
>>70222534

Hardmode: No Capitals.

North.
>>
Fucking Toronto. Delete that shit ASAP
>>
>>70221974
California
>>
>>70221974
New York.
>>
Bradford, Sandniggers, Chavs.
>>
Birmingham, no one should have to hear that accent
>>
MELBOURNE
>>
California.

Two times please.
>>
Marseille

> Culturally poor
> Sand-niggers and ghettos
> Riots
> Ugliest city of France
>>
State of California.
Faggots, freaks, drunks, junkies, liberals, gangs, illegals, hollywood jews. Please remove it all.
>>
The South, mainly because of niggers.
>>
File: Kebabish.jpg (84 KB, 660x350) Image search: [Google]
Kebabish.jpg
84 KB, 660x350
>>70221974
Bradford.
>>
>>70221974
The whole North Caucasus.
Fuck these monkeys.
>>
Is it too late to move to Saudi Arabia and pick the whole fucking thing?
>>
>>70223101
Agreed
>>
>>70223107
shame too, parts of it are really beautiful
>>
File: Keskustan-feikkimainos1.jpg (354 KB, 800x714) Image search: [Google]
Keskustan-feikkimainos1.jpg
354 KB, 800x714
Eastern Finland or Oulu region

Both are money leeching Center Party (don't let the name fool you, it's a corrupt party of power with no ideology but leeching on productive areas of Finland) voting scum who constantly demand subsidies and decentralization. Apparently every village and town in buttfuck nowhere should have an university, fourteen hospitals, twelve stadiums, and an indoor swimming pool with a waterfall, all funded by city dwellers.

Fucking scum.
>>
>>70221974
i want every faggot who uses reddit and the internet to push their rhetoric and propogandic nonsense and as a platform for their ignorant ass political ideologies to perish from this existence never to be seen again.

fuck reddit, fuck moderators, fuck sjws, fuck them all.

i want the old internet back. i cannot fuckign stand this bullshit faggotry anymore.

i wake up and get inundated with political bullshit and sjw hate mongering
i go to my private corner of the web to watch cartoons and get harrassed by reddit fuck nigger siwht power complexes moderating, banning and cesoring.

i go awya form the internet and get bombarded with facebooks and hashtags and social movements and websites pushign agendas.

iw ant it to stop. i want a fucking EM wave to shut all oru shit down. i want to return to a outside world where the internet has fucked off.

the internet is a meme and it needs to die.
>>
>>70223605
>internet

the world is a mem now. i can't go to a fucking BAR in CROATIA anymore without some asswipes discussing gender or race or the wage gap or muslims.
This whole new generation of pseduo-intellectual college dropouts can't help but blast their boring opinions 24/7
>>
>>70223897
make it stop, please.
>>
>>70221974
everything that once was the FRG/BRD

bam, were now a homogenous eastern european country with a strong right party and somewhat decent centrists/ SocDems. After one or two years of heavy recession we would probably reach Poland or Czechia tier and id be fine with that.
>>
South Greece. Everything under Lamia, Attica, Peloponnese and almost all islands...Greek disgrace
>>
>>70221974

Jeonlla province. Jeonlla people are niggers of Korea. Jeonlla people are actually worse than niggers because you can avoid a nigger on street if you meet one but you cant avoid Jeonlla ones as we all rook same
>>
>>70221974
London. It would probably kill around half the illegal aliens and niggers in the country.
>>
>>70221974
Nordrheinwestfalen
Thread replies: 35
Thread images: 4

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.