[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Why was this guy reelected Americans?
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /pol/ - Politically Incorrect

Thread replies: 46
Thread images: 8
File: Joris Bos.jpg (84 KB, 514x372) Image search: [Google]
Joris Bos.jpg
84 KB, 514x372
Why was this guy reelected Americans?
>>
>>70221728
Fool me once, shame on you.
Fool me twice,
Fool me twice... Can't get fooled again
>>
Because he was based.
>>
>>70221728
It's the current year
>>
He was a cool dude. At the time the Bush name was still held in respect.
>>
Because Americans are stupid af. Haven't you see all the Trump threads?
>>
>>70221829
GOAT bush line
>>
>>70221728
Kerry wasn't a better choice.
>>
>>70221728
Nine

Eleven
>>
>>70221959
>Looked at your flag
>Rolled my eyes
>>
Because the alternative was John Kerry and John Edwards.
>>
>>70222024
or Al "Just Cuck my Climate" Gore
>>
>>70221959
hue
>>
People really just did not like John Kerry.
>>
>>70221728
He was a cool guy you'd wanna sit down and have a beer with, and Kerry was a cuck who made a career out of sucking foreign dick via diplomacy.
>>
>>70221959
poo in the hue
>>
>>70221728
He somehow managaed to win New Mexico, He did something right. He almost won Oregon and Wisconsin in 04. He was a great president.
>>
Howard Dean screamed so loud that his campaign shattered, which caused John Kerry to surge and take the nomination. Kerry was an extremely unappealing and weak candidate like McCain.
>>
We were still bros with most of the world when he was around.
We just look like weak fools with Obama.
The world laughs at us now because of Hussein.
>>
File: doucheandturd.jpg (585 KB, 1280x720) Image search: [Google]
doucheandturd.jpg
585 KB, 1280x720
tough choice m8
>>
File: image.jpg (83 KB, 1080x1080) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
83 KB, 1080x1080
Because he wasn't the other guy. Kerry did to Bush what the establishment is doing to Trump now though. The whole "anyone but bush/trump" alarmist slogan. The problem is though is that "not voting" for someone doesn't keep them out of the White House, which is why I believe Trump will somehow squeeze past all this shit and be the next president.
>>
>>70222684
That's very true. The others have a campaign based on negative momentum (voting against a guy), whilist Trump has a positive momentum going. The latter is obviously more appealing to the general populace.
>>
>>70221959
I bet you voted for Dilma.
>>
>>70221728

Because human-beings and fish had not yet learned to coexist peacefully, so needed a second term.

And not a single war between humans and fish has happened since.

Greatest POTUS ever
>>
File: george.gif (1 MB, 375x295) Image search: [Google]
george.gif
1 MB, 375x295
>>70221829
>>
>>70221959
>Op is asking Americans
Silly Brazil, you're not America!
>>
>>70222684
>>70222684

What a woman.
>>
>tfw you realize that bush was trump before trump and belted out absurd memes daily to keep himself in the spotlight
>>
>>70221728
It's very simple.

We had an awful Democratic primary in which the least charismatic and most obnoxious candidate was chosen to oppose George W. Bush. When it came out that the candidate in question, John Kerry, supported continuing the Iraq War, 50% of Democrats and independents were automatically disillusioned, did not turn out to vote and allowed Bush to get another term.

Kinda like what's going to happen when Shillary gets her nomination.
>>
>>70221728
>you cant change leadership during wartime

this was the meme. i was a flaming liberal in college so i would always ask conservatives why in the hell they'd want to elect bush a second time. 9 times out of 10 i'd hear this meme.
>>
I like him. I'd hang out with W.

That being said he really bungled the housing market thing.
>>
>>70222517
VOTE OR DIE MOTHERFUCKER
>>
i voted for john kerry when i turned 18. dont blame me.
>>
>>70221728

Because his plan would have won the WoT if the media hadn't sabotaged it.

Now it's either genocide or suicide, and our ministers of propaganda are banking on us committing suicide so we don't have to suffer the eternal guilt of another genocide.
>>
>>70223746
Not his job.
>>
File: br hue hue hue.png (199 KB, 720x529) Image search: [Google]
br hue hue hue.png
199 KB, 720x529
>>70221959
>>
>>70223746

To be fair, Clinton was the one that fucked the housing market. It just took time for the shit to ripen. Research "Community Reinvestment Act".
>>
>>70221829

it was to avoid the 'shame on me" soundbyte.
>>
Blacks weren't engaged. Blacks also did not have cellphones or access to the internet like they do today.
>>
Probably since he was the best President of all time
>>
Because the world double dog dared us.
>>
File: drive.jpg (412 KB, 1036x772) Image search: [Google]
drive.jpg
412 KB, 1036x772
>>70222684
>>
>>70223063
Holy fuck Bush was such a mad man. He ducks the first shoe and gets back up and you can see him smiling.
>>
>>70221959
>says the commie

I know what you believe, monkey. You aren't fooling us
>>
Bush wasn't that bad. He got thrown into the worst situation a US President has been blind-sided with since the Civil War (we knew Pearl Harbor or a similar attack was coming), he was a victim of circumstance more than anything. Engaging the Middle East was the right call to make though. It was going to destabilize itself regardless, at least this way we have a hand in the game.
>>
File: tumblr_l9bmmzLVes1qbe67qo1_400.jpg (25 KB, 400x320) Image search: [Google]
tumblr_l9bmmzLVes1qbe67qo1_400.jpg
25 KB, 400x320
>>70225469
Remember when people thought Dubya was too tough on muds? Even Shillary says he was right now
Thread replies: 46
Thread images: 8

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.