[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Hey black /pol/ users. you have about 2 days to prove to thi
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /pol/ - Politically Incorrect

Thread replies: 40
Thread images: 10
Hey black /pol/ users. you have about 2 days to prove to this jewess that blacks are not savages. Vote in the poll (blacks only)

https://twitter.com/AlliRothberg/status/717880756945575936
>>
spare the rod spoil the child
>>
File: image.jpg (57 KB, 600x421) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
57 KB, 600x421
>>70221326
>teaching your children violence
>>
>>70221432
shut up cuck
>>
>>70221432
>teaching your children to be spoiled entitled faggots who don't understand that their actions have consequences
kys
>>
>>70221432
should they learn it from a stranger instead?
>>
>>70221518
>treading on your child
>>
File: image.jpg (72 KB, 524x372) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
72 KB, 524x372
>>70221518
Maybe white kids can be disciplined, but hit a niglet and he'll remember the effectiveness. Then he'll be more likely to use violence in adulthood to get his way.
>>
>>70221528
if the consequence is being hit...that is kinda...savagery
>>
File: badgoyim.png (12 KB, 631x88) Image search: [Google]
badgoyim.png
12 KB, 631x88
>>70221149
AHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAA
>>
>>70221706
>see faggy effeminate homo post
>it's canada
no surprises here
>>
is it more conservative or more progressive to hit your children? (conservatives don't thnk they should be tread on) but progressives like blacks often try to be progressive yet hit kids.
>>
>>70221842
sorry about WWI
>>
>>70221432
If you insulate children from violence they never know how to fight back, meaning they turn into cucks. Look at what happened to 40 years of non-violent, tolerant brainwashing in Europe; look at the utter emasculation of the European people. Please tell me that children shouldn't be taught about violence after seeing the results of non-violent educational indoctrination.
>>
>>70222177
i think the violence against peasants and workers by family and bosses made the world wars, (especially WW1) that much easier.

also, africa as a continent is so tribally violent b/c if even your mom beats you, hell yes you;re youing to commit a rwandian genocide
>>
>>70221149
>>
Bump get in here
>>
>>70221149
I hate children intensely but I don't think I could bring myself to physically hurt one.
>>
>>70224274
faggot
>>
>>70224721
For hating children or not wanting to hit them?
>>
>>70224274
What if you were black though?
>>
>>70224274
>My daughter touches outlet
>Tell her no
>Does it again
>Spank her
>Now she looks at the outlet knowing the terror that will follow if she touches it
>>
>>70226251
llol!! :D
>>
>>70221528
you're right, hitting your child is definitely teaching african americans how to behave successfully!
>>
>>70226813
Did you even attempt to explain to your daughter WHY touching the outlet is bad? She'll associate outlets with your spanking, but she won't understand their intrinsic danger. You're raising a retard.
>>
>>70226251
Kek this
>>
>>70227031
Children are not little adults and you can't reason with them as though they were. You can explain to the child why it should not touch the outlet, but if it does not understand the concept of danger or acts and consequences, as very young children do not, your explanation will not work.
>>
File: Nigger_doctors_are_dangerous.png (443 KB, 1008x757) Image search: [Google]
Nigger_doctors_are_dangerous.png
443 KB, 1008x757
>>70227031
>Did you even attempt to explain to your daughter WHY touching the outlet is bad? She'll associate outlets with your spanking, but she won't understand their intrinsic danger. You're raising a retard.

man it must be pretty amazing being clearvoyant and all seeing as to come up with such a FUCKING RIDICULOUS INSANE conclusion;
"becuz x person didnt state his full business regarding parenting his/her own child, they MUST be wrong".

Who are you to say that he,doesnt or did not, tell his daughter in this case the reasoning behind his actions?

Could it be based solely on what you read? Is it clairvoyance?...the fact that you seem unable to think for yourself or ahead?. Or is it because you are simply put...RETARDED.

...You remind me of pic...
>>
File: KEK.png (66 KB, 639x480) Image search: [Google]
KEK.png
66 KB, 639x480
Hah, this stupid cunt.
>>
File: 1456541080189.gif (1 MB, 176x244) Image search: [Google]
1456541080189.gif
1 MB, 176x244
>Defending what my parents did: the thread
>>
>>70227031
Shes not even fucking 2. I can tell her no and say its bad because it can shock the ever living fuck out of her but its gonna go through her underdeveloped skull because shes not even 2. Shes gonna keep doing it. Lets do your type of parenting. Tell her no and no and no. You can't realistically expect parents to supervise 24/7.
>>
>>70222177

You're retarded if you think that's a product of not spanking, instead of a product of increasing liberalization through feminization

Subjecting a child to a form of violence to which they have to defense teaches them nothing but useless fear. Retard.
>>
File: 1458140145464.jpg (54 KB, 400x688) Image search: [Google]
1458140145464.jpg
54 KB, 400x688
>come on guys, these results are not okay right now : /
>>
>>70228865

>an't realistically expect parents to supervise 24/7.

If you can't afford to watch your children then you shouldn't have had any.
>>
>>70221432
Implying niggers teach their children anything. They don't have parents. Simply roommates who gave birth to them.
>>
>>70229338
What does cost have to do with anything? I could be doing the laundry and she could run off into the room and eat something strange off the floor or outlet. I don't have these problems anymore because I spank her when no isn't enough.
>childrenless people giving parenting advice to people with kids
>>
File: transuprobleema.png (17 KB, 580x150) Image search: [Google]
transuprobleema.png
17 KB, 580x150
This is something she has retweeted
>>
>>70230008
>have to
>>
The reason we have so much crime is because we have so many kids raised without fathers who never got the ass-kicking they needed.
A weak parent makes for a shitty child.
>>
File: poster.jpg (37 KB, 430x336) Image search: [Google]
poster.jpg
37 KB, 430x336
Useful reminder: The jewish conspiracy aims, thru '"child welfare'" and buzzwords as '"Keeping Families and Children Safe'" to dislodge the main column of a Christian Society.

Opportune reminder: By promoting the synthetic alarm about '"Hyperactivity'" and easing a memed illness like '"Attention-Deficit Hyperactivity Disorder (ADHD)'" the kikes are keeping the children away from their families and an honest biblical conduct of living.

Timely reminder: The fabianism is a movement that moves slowly, but both the perpetrators and the aim are well known, as they are...

Jews and the destruction of the Christian Family.
Thread replies: 40
Thread images: 10

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.