[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Now i'm not defending shitlam, but other than Russia and
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /pol/ - Politically Incorrect

Thread replies: 35
Thread images: 3
File: image.jpg (429 KB, 1242x1495) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
429 KB, 1242x1495
Now i'm not defending shitlam, but other than Russia and Nigeria (both of which are highly populous countries), these don't seem to have very many terrorists. Could religious hardliners be the reason the middle east is so awful? Discuss.
>>
File: mud.png (333 KB, 729x1416) Image search: [Google]
mud.png
333 KB, 729x1416
>>70220188
>>
File: IslamTruth.jpg (2 MB, 1867x2157) Image search: [Google]
IslamTruth.jpg
2 MB, 1867x2157
>>70220188

'moderate' islam meme needs to die.
>>
>>70220363
I hate all religions, i'm just wondering why countries like those on that list don't produce as many terrorists over all.
>>
>>70220188
>Could religious hardliners be the reason the middle east is so awful?
Possibly.

Protip: 99% of terrorists are Sunni.
>>
>>70220363
Haramis are the coolest arabs you can hang out with.
>>
>>70220590
Precisely why i support Iran over Shitty Arabia.
>>
>>70220487
>I hate all religions
I don't care about your non-point, Christianity in this day and age is not committing the sheer amount of atrocities Islam is.

As your pic in OP, I don't really see what you're trying to proof.
'just Muslim' is >>70220290

Also many of the countries mentioned were under the USSR which repressed religion all together for decades.
>>
>>70220188
>Russia and Nigeria do not have many Islamic terrorists
>Who are Caucasus Emirate and Boko-Haram?
>>
>>70220883
>I can't read because I'm Lithuanian
>>
>>70220883
Not to mention Moroccans make up a huge majority of terrorists in the West. What were the other options OP? I don't know what this poll is supposed to prove if anything at all about Islam.
>>
>>70220980
plurality*
>>
>>70220794
I'm trying to see why these countries produce less terrorists overall, the USSR restricting religion in many of them could be a good reason why they haven't...........yet.
>>
>>70220590
Hamas? Mahdi Army (now they become good guys but 2004 era they fucked up things in Fallujah pretty bad)?
>>
>>70220980
Lately they've mostly been syrians or iraqis backed by shitty arabia.
>>
>>70220883
>Be American
>Grammar and punctuation skills worse than 3rd worlder's who speaks English as 3rd language.
>>
>>70221039
Alright, but how does this poll indicate that they are not terrorists? What were the other options that they could tick off?
>>
A list of religions that have a history of violence with each other

>Muslims/Christians
>Muslims/Jews
>Muslims/Hindus
>Muslims/Buddhists
>Muslims/Sikhs
>Muslims/agnostics

I'm starting to notice a pattern...
>>
>>70220188
While the geopolitical clusterfuck that was the late 20th century was certainly an issue, I think the notion that Islam was meant as a tool to spread the influence of an arabic warlord is simply a fact.
Read the quran, every surah just screams "This faith is a weapon to control the conquered population".
Now consider that this is an 1300 year old book that is considered perfect. You can't change it. But you can derive that you should "spread the religion by sword" pretty easily from it. It's much harder to interpret it in a peaceful way.
Some theologists argue that Islam can be interpret in a peaceful way. While this is certainly true, it's much easier for demagoges to just quote the book and analphabetes will think the only true meaning is killing infidels for Allah. They can't question those believes because it takes quite a lot of work to do so. And without being able to read they are left at the mercy of those who hold monopoly of the interpretations.
Islam desperately needs their own Luther.
But it's harder for them because their religion is younger and harder to interpret in a peaceful way
>>
>>70221142
I think Arabs in general are like this, I know technically speaking Moroccans, Algerians and Tunisians are not ethically considered Arab but there culture is Arabic.
>>
>>70221304
>This
ethnically*
>>
>>70221178
It doesn't at all, i'm sure there are terrorists who come from these countries, maybe other than Russia and Nigeria and as you put Morocco, you don't really hear about terrorists from these countries. I mean when I think of terrorism i think of sunni muslims from the arabian gulf or levant.
>>
>>70221304
A reason could be the arabic culture hasn't seen real advancement since before the days of muhammad.
>>
>>70221395
I think it's also because there are a lot of Arabs living in the West where as you never hear about any Kazakhs migrating to the West. Also, terrorist attacks in Russia are under reported over here. As you think of Arabs when you here terrorists I'm sure Russians picture someone from Chechnya, Chinese Uyghurs, etc.
>>
>>70221252
That's one thing I noticed, in many ways shitlam mirrors medieval christianity. I don't think they'll get a luther when they're promised many fantastical things like 72 virgins and all.
>>
>>70220188
Russia comes down on Islamic terrorism like a ton of bricks wherever it arises. They don't just kill the terrorists, they destroy the whole building.
>>
>>70221721
That is true, actually i forgot about the chinese troubles in xinjiang, and of course the chechen muslims are alot of trouble.
>>
>>70221046
Hamas is Sunni.
>>
>Half of world’s Muslims are inbred due to generations of incest

That's why

http://fellowshipoftheminds.com/2015/07/17/half-of-worlds-muslims-are-inbred-due-to-generations-of-incest/
>>
>>70221721
I'm also wonder sometimes if it has less to do with the religion and more to do with the local cultures of muslims countries, since generally they tend to be total shit. Shitlam isn't helping with that at all though.
>>
>>70222226
I think Islam is just an amplifier of shit culture, Look at India / Pakistan. Pakistan is an Islamic hellhole while they have a combined cultural background. I'm not saying India has no problems but turn them all Muslim and then shit will really hit the fan.
>>
>>70221917
Well the only way, I think, to get a reformation going is to allow people to critize Islam.
Too bad that doesn't happen if feminism and pc culture shuts every dissident view down because muslims are oh so discriminated against.
It's frankly quite disgusting how people in the western world dare to say we are intolerant of muslims when they are profiting of the suffering of gays and women in the islamic world.
>>
>>70221238
>Christians/Jews
>Christians/Muslims
>Christians/Buddhists
>Christians/European pagans
>Christians/atheists
>Christians/other Christians
>>
>>70222563
Any sort of reformation will be seen as a ploy by the west to weaken their inbred heritage. It's sad but true. I don't think a reformation will ever be seriously considered we will be blamed for it and Muslims who try to follow it will be cast aside as traitors. Look at people like Maajid Nawaz. A total outcast in the Muslim community.
>>
>>70222525
If India turned muslim completely, i couldn't imagine how bad it would be.
Thread replies: 35
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.