[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Kesha Rape Claims Thrown Out of Court
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /pol/ - Politically Incorrect

Thread replies: 20
Thread images: 2
File: retard.png (241 KB, 493x682) Image search: [Google]
retard.png
241 KB, 493x682
>A judge in New York has refused to overturn a ruling from February and dismissed claims the singer is now a "slave" to the record label.

>Kesha has accused her former producer, Dr Luke, of sexually and emotionally abusing her, something he has denied.

>The singer's lawyers claimed she was the victim of a hate crime, but the judge disagreed.

Here's the bit the libs and feminists are flipping out on:

>" the judge wrote. "Every rape is not a gender-motivated hate crime.""

Pic related is a bit of retardation I found.
>>
>HURRR DUURRRR WHY WONT SOCIETY LET ME PUT AWAY A MAN I HATE IN PRISON FOREVER WITHOUT ANY PROOF OF WRONGDOING HURRRRR
>>
File: image.jpg (50 KB, 338x561) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
50 KB, 338x561
>>
Bitch deserves rape, she's been raping my ears for years
>>
Bump, get fucked Kesha
>>
>>70219640
This isn't even what the case was about, but whether or not she could break contract with Sony.

Or is this another case?
>>
it would be funny if he did rape her
>>
>>70219865
no it won't. It would push the left to be more uncompromising and authoritarian than they already are.
>>
>>70219865

I put rape in the title because it's what the media have been saying, but interestingly the actual case has been sexual abuse and "slavery" and not actual rape, of course the media reported it differently but thoughout the courts it's always been sexual abuse.
>>
>>70219531
>you are alive, in the 21st century, to witness such fervent identity politics and ideological pushing that people actively denounce the justice system for not pandering to their wants and judge guilt based on their accusations

this is truly the end times.

except if you think about how looney the left has been for a while.

courtesy of a bong-friend last night: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=COt65HZCJaA

Mark Steyn fighting the good fight:
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=WdAZtSAzKOE
>>
>working for the jew industry and promised lots of fame and glory
>being put through all this satanist garbage and now she wants out.
>cannot openly go for it because "muh taboos", decide to play the rape card
>fails since the judge is also a satanist

i think this is a case were real rape is going on, yet because feminists cry rape for the most ridiculous things, now no one believes her.
>>
>>70219985
>Well kesh, you're up for another album. Now you can play this game the rape way, or the hard way
>>
kesha raped my eyes and ears, what now ?
>>
Hahhahhahahhahah
>>
>all this blue pill

http://vigilantcitizen.com/latestnews/keha-claims-she-was-forced-to-sing-die-young/

http://vigilantcitizen.com/musicbusiness/the-illuminati-symbolism-of-kehas-die-young-and-how-it-ridicules-the-indoctrinated-masses/

http://vigilantcitizen.com/latestnews/kesha-forced-to-work-with-dr-luke-despite-allegations-of-sexual-abuse/

you cucks don't know SHIT about the international kike. get educated.
>>
>>70219531
literally who?
>>
>>70219967

That loony left programme is really pissing me off, it's funny to see the development of leftism in schools as now it has taken over, few sports or activities were done with "winners and losers", everyone was a winner in the end and it made competition non-existent

The only competition was my rugby team with the "A" and "B" team, in my last year they phased out the "B" team as it was obviously the lower worse team and called it red and blue team.
>>
>>70220412
I couldn't believe the audacity of that african woman demanding that HER child eat yams for lunch b/c that's what africans eat.

so fucking what?

There's a nice way to logically dispel the idea that her individual child needs to be gastronomically pandered, but I would prefer if we cut the nice shit and tell people to fuck off, for real.

No cutbacks, no threatening e-mails from the Ministry of Niceties and Internal Multiculturalism Wellness Commission, none of that shit.

Get fucked. This is public school. Kids can eat, or not. You can make them lunch, or not. You can work and you can fuck off.
>>
>>70219531
>rape is the only crime in which the victim is questioned and has to prove their claim

No its not. Fuck that presumption of guilt bullshit they're trying to push.
>>
>>70220052
all these hollywood young stars prostitute themselves to be there, and is not just sucking some jew cock or typical sex. these people are wicked, all keshas stuff is full of satanic imagery, that woman probably has been through sex rituals and all the degenerate stuff you cant even think of. She is in the losing side, you cannot win against this people, they have even manipulated pol into not believing her.
Thread replies: 20
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.