[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
This how leftists really feel about the 1st Amendment
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /pol/ - Politically Incorrect

Thread replies: 29
Thread images: 6
File: image.png (256 KB, 1142x1080) Image search: [Google]
image.png
256 KB, 1142x1080
Mark my words - free speech will be gone in 2 generations
>>
Good, hate speech is regressive.
>>
>>70219413

Call the police! The word hate is now baned.
>>
File: 1459437595832.png (162 KB, 499x460) Image search: [Google]
1459437595832.png
162 KB, 499x460
>>70219486

Banning is my trigger shitlord, stop word-raping me and prepare for the party van.
>>
>>70219340
America had a good run. Human freedom had to go away eventually; I just hope I'll be dead by the time it's gone.
>>
>>70219340
taunt the lefties back "If you want integration, why is your safe space protected by white cops?"

"I thought you hated white cops." "Why are they protecting you if you hate them?"

"Why do you still live in white society?" "Why can't you walk your own talk?"
>>
File: 412.jpg (69 KB, 640x927) Image search: [Google]
412.jpg
69 KB, 640x927
>>70220476

Gold medal in mental gymnastics at the Feelympics.
>>
>>70220638
Damn I can't find Any meme like that
>>
>>70219340
>2 generations
Lmao try like 8 years anon.

When I was born I thought I'd never see a black president. Or gay marriage. Or whatever you call the latest LGBT fads involving individuals claiming more than one gender and being taken seriously.

You are vastly underestimating the power of the dark side.
>>
File: bill-of-rights.gif (197 KB, 500x575) Image search: [Google]
bill-of-rights.gif
197 KB, 500x575
Since 2A is pretty much neutered in the areas that "matter", the rest of the bill of rights should be quick to follow.
>>
>>70219340

Freedom Is Slavery
War Is Peace
Ignorance Is Strength
>>
>>70219340
This person literaly deserves death.

Its treason, the CORE FUCKING PRINCIPLE of democracy is being shit on, how is it not seen as an extremist ideology ?
>>
>>70219928
I'd rather moove there and fight for whats left, France is dead and finished on this topic .... Please burger sama dont let Europe alone
>>
>>70219340
It's gone now dickhead
They use society to bully people into silence rather than laws, Denmark is the perfect example of that working.
>>
>>70219340
These idiots are going to produce a tyrant some day. Do you think they'll miss the liberty they took for granted or will they try to press on regardless to save face?
>>
File: Bill_Wilson-0.jpg (79 KB, 716x768) Image search: [Google]
Bill_Wilson-0.jpg
79 KB, 716x768
>>70219486
>baned
Shame that /pol/ is more reddit than 4chan
>>
Does this mean we'll have our revolution in 2 more generations?
>>
Here in germany it's already gone.
I swear, there were more freedom of speech in the times of Hitler than now.
>>
>>70219340
>bigots
>hate speech
>racism
>hate

codewords for you say something that i dont agree with and makes me butthurt
>>
>>70225976
You should take some time off this board you braindead retard. We have grandma denying the holocaust on morning tv now.
>>
>>70219340
No it will be gone in this generation.
>>
>>70225913
Not if the TV is still up and running, brainwashed normies dont care if the real world burns around them as long as they can still watch The Bachelor
>>
>>70219340
i swear the term bigot can onyl be used by a bigot

like, its come full circle, and if youre making the claim someone is a bigot, youre literally being a fuckign bigot
>>
>>70226290
I suppose that, by definition, anyone who uses the word "bigot" in an invective manner is a bigot

You can neutrally identify that Nazis or the BLM movement are bigoted, but if you use it as an insult or criticism of motive you literally are one
>>
I am not shocked about the leftists. I am shocked that the state does not prosecute people who infringe the first amendment.
>>
>>70224145

I refuse to think either Europe or the US is dead. Don't you give up either, Frog-bro.

>>70224662
>implying they haven't birthed one already and he isn't running the country
>>
>>70227995
where the fuck is that flag from?
>>
>>70225913
There will be no America in 2 generations. Only Trump can save you.
>>
>>70222414
The western civilization needs another global war to wake up
Thread replies: 29
Thread images: 6

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.