[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
British Christians >
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /pol/ - Politically Incorrect

Thread replies: 13
Thread images: 3
File: Trump.jpg (6 KB, 266x190) Image search: [Google]
Trump.jpg
6 KB, 266x190
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=fA6XcyXsxXU

Has everyone seen this video?
>>
>>70218819

" British Christians Patrol Islamic Area "
>>
File: image.jpg (10 KB, 210x194) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
10 KB, 210x194
>>70218819
>Tfw we still have the advantage
>>
I wake up every day wishing for a race war... and it never comes. Do you know how frustrating that is?
>>
>>70219192
Yup. Same here. I don't know how much more I can take.
>>
>>70219192

I can imagine pretty frustrating. What do you it'll take?
>>
File: Pussyvomit.jpg (88 KB, 565x403) Image search: [Google]
Pussyvomit.jpg
88 KB, 565x403
>>70218819

> Not posting this video anon.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=tMZe5hXodQg&nohtml5=False
>>
>>70219425

Tis my fault. Thank you gracious Anon for posting that one.
>>
>>70218819

Must bump
>>
Those activists are pussies, they got backed out of their own town. The whole time after the fighting started, they backed up, and backed up, and backed up.

I dare those muslime faggots to come here and tell Americans this isn't our country. People would break laws over that kind of shit.
>>
>>70220772

I suppose the thing to take away from it is AT LEAST they're people who aren't completely cucked.

The carrying the crosses down there was pretty based, though.

Pussies? Probably. Sign of hope? Yes.

Although, in their defense, they were probably outnumbered on all sides.
>>
>>70221312
They are definitely cucked, they got backed off their own land. It's a sign of dying hope. Good on them for trying. But like I said, nothing even close to that will fly in America.

They made their stand! Yeah! Good for them! Then they got backed off their own land. Cuck is cuck.
>>
>>70221584

Hopefully Europe learned a lesson about "gun control" and what happens when you don't have weapons.

The US got it COMPLETELY right when it comes to our 2nd Amendment.

Not to mention, most Americans who can own a gun, own one.

If Mohammed and Ahmed were to try and pull something like this in America:

1) If tried in a white neighborhood, they lose

2) If tried it in a black neighborhood, they lose

3) If tried in Mexican neighborhood, they lose.

Etc etc. That's probably the one thing could unite all races; fuck Muslims and let them try to come here and pull some ignorance.

I still have hope for Europe though.
Thread replies: 13
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.