[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
>get on the bus to go to work >theres a queue of people
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /pol/ - Politically Incorrect

Thread replies: 28
Thread images: 1
File: 1456707111373.jpg (291 KB, 498x500) Image search: [Google]
1456707111373.jpg
291 KB, 498x500
>get on the bus to go to work
>theres a queue of people
>finally i get on the bus
>the black bus driver smiles and tells me "good day"
>i say "good day to you too"
>i didn't actually mean it

How does /pol/ show its power level in real life? This was me yesterday
>>
>>70217626
what the fuck is a queue
>>
>>70217626
>queueue
>>
>i say "good day to you too"

This made me kek.

I just wouldn't have said anything and would have thought to myself, "nigger."
>>
>>70217694
They line up for buses because you know europoors
>>
>>70217626
IRL i dont give a shit because i have ASPD and avoid people bc they are annoying. Online i rage moderately but mostly about Muslim shit, honestly blacks aren't that bad because they self segregate
>>
>>70217694
Something you wait in. Like the line at McDonalds fat boi.
>>
>>70217626
Absolute madman
>>
>>70217837
> because i have ASPD
sure thing bud.
>>
>>70217858
TOP KEK ! Muricun education at it's finest, not knowing what a queue is.
>>
ABSOLUTELY SAVAGE
>>
>>70217626
>>get on the bus to go to work

That's really good wagecuck, mohammed needs to shit more little achmeds to impose sharia law.
>>
>>70217858
So... a line? Why not just call it a line?
>>
>>70217626
>be me
>be 16
>be in class
>put on classical music on my phone
>everyone tells me to shut it down
>i dont
I miss those days(not really)
>>
>>70218027
Its more british that way
>>
>>70217965
>TOP KEK stewpid muricans dont know words they dont even use WUT IDIOTS

leafs are the ones who are getting nuked next
>>
>>70217735
>queueueue
>>
I never spoke to a black man because there arent any where i live.

No need to show my power level, because everyone i know is pretty much a racist.
>>
>>70217626
>>70217742

if this is the supposedly ironic racism that is oh so funny, you two need to get a life.

on the other hand, if this is how you treat nice black people, you are only slightly better than BLM morons who go around trying to piss decent white people off. "better" in the sense that you didn't make his day worse, but the fact that you were too cowardly to show your racist idiocy makes you just two more spineless white people who get cucked IRL and then post tough-guy bullshit on 4chan.

I don't save many pics, but I wish I had one of those four panel comics that shows you and your pathetic existence.
>>
>>70218189
You only got arabs, you have to ask mutti merkel for more diversity.
>>
>>70218432

Was your post just a pathetic attempt to bully me?

Try harder Mexicunt.
>>
>>70217896
Its not that big a deal, and it's not what most people think it is. But hey, believe me or don't. Honestly having it sucks. You watch everyone truly enjoying things while for you everything is just bland
>>
Why? At least he has a job
>>
>>70217626
>How does /pol/ show its power level in real life?
I guess a couple times at uni I raised my hand and challenged my professor for saying really typical white-bashing nonsense, for example:
>makes offhanded reference to "when we [white people] genocided North America's native population"
>me: What do you mean by "we"? Were you there? My ancestors were still in Russia until 1991, so obviously no one in my family had anything to do with it. Are you implicating me in this "genocide" just because I'm white?
>Admits he is a Polish Jew whose ancestors didn't come here until 1940, but that yes, we all need to accept responsibility for what white people did.
>It starts a huge argument encompassing the whole classroom and a dumb girl calls me a douche.
>>
>>70217626
I speak daily with the rhasta beggar dude in front of my bakery. I get him a nice sandwich. he calls me "mon" , i laugh and go to work.
>>
>>70217626
ayyy lmao
>>
>>70218313
I might think that we're better off without inferior races such as Negroes and Arabs, and the world would be better off with less of them around, but that doesn't mean i'm not sincerely polite to any dusky gentlepersons I encounter in my day-to-day existence.
>>
another tale of british racism

>go to local corner store
>buy a bunch of shit
>the muslim clerk forgets to charge me for the eggs i was buying
>notice, but don't say anything

DEVILISH
E
V
I
L
I
S
H
Thread replies: 28
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.