[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Germans, how do you feel about this?
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /pol/ - Politically Incorrect

Thread replies: 74
Thread images: 14
File: maximumcuck.jpg (137 KB, 872x324) Image search: [Google]
maximumcuck.jpg
137 KB, 872x324
Dear Germans of /pol/, we all know Reddit is pure cancer, but how do you feel about cucks like this speaking for you, internationally? Is this sort of reasoning coming in public, in Germany? Do you have to hide your powerlevel from cucks like this?
>>
oh look blame the natives once again
>>
Here's the thread, in case you want to give the OP a more balanced view: https://www.reddit.com/r/AskReddit/comments/4dpucd/serious_germans_of_reddit_how_do_you_feel_about/
>>
>>70216487
Sad, yes, yes.
Nothing new there. Same as in the Netherlands by the way.
>>
>>70216626
Wait, you think your land belongs to YOU? HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA NO, you racist xenophobe daddy gubment gets what daddy gubment wants
>>
I've never seen any of these "hunting mobs", what is he even talking about?
>>
>>70216487
>how do you feel about cucks like this speaking for you, internationally?

terrible

> Is this sort of reasoning coming in public, in Germany?

yes, very. MSM and public figures do it all the time, accompanied by heartwarming "viral videos" (of course with comments disabled) and the likes.

>Do you have to hide your powerlevel from cucks like this?

somewhat, mostly i just say that im not interested in any discussion, but then again i dont really have contact with a lot of cucks since im finishing uni right now, so i guess yes
>>
>>70217670
He probably means the "Nachbarschaftswachen", it's basically just small groups of men going around at night and watching the streets for criminals to keep everyone else save. This apparently started to get more frequent after New Year's Eve. Leftists are of course going crazy about it and claim that it's just an excuse for nazis to beat up foreigners.

German's are so fucking cucked and paranoid of anything remotely "right-wing", it's beyond ridiculous. Just look at all the hysteria about the AfD gaining votes. They're completely harmless compared to other right-wing parties in Europe but people here treat it like it's the beginning of WW3 or something.
>>
File: 1420899419277.jpg (128 KB, 610x358) Image search: [Google]
1420899419277.jpg
128 KB, 610x358
>>70216487
>merely a logistical challenge

probably comes from some rich village in some southern mountain range. wealthy people like to have their communities "logistically not suited" for asylum centers.
>>
>>70218275
I've noticed German leftists blowing right wing "extremism" completely out of proportion. Some of these cucks will make big claims like how right wing violence kills more people than terrorism, or that there are more right wing terrorist attacks than islamic ones.

And then you look at the data, and they're performing massive mental gymnastics. One confidently linked to a list that included fistfights where one member was SUSPECTED of having right wing sympathies as "right wing terrorism". According to that same logic, EVERY instance of immigrant crime can be counted as islamic terrorism.

People like this are why I would support some sort of filter on the democratic system.
>>
>>70219199
there has been a list of fires in asylum centers (only up to summer 2015 when i last saw it)
around 90% are made through mistakes or straight out arson of the applicants
>>
>>70216487
Ask him how much George Soros paid him to post that.
>>
>>70216487
that's one delusional cuck. well he is in for a surprise.
>>
>>70216487
It's reddit, except for the_donald and a few other subreddits that whole site is infested with leftist whores. I'm not surprised that someone like that speaks about that.

Watch this video
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=va9sBElkG_s

this is probably how the average german thinks that came into contact with some of those savages. This guy is a complete idiot that still believes that those refugees are actually engineers and doctors looking for a new home.
>>
>>70218275
I read through the AfD program and I don't see anything that even makes me worry that those guys are nazis. Most people just hear what the msm says and believe it on the spot.
>>
>>70216487
> Is this sort of reasoning coming in public, in Germany?

it is the norm. you either talk exactly like this redditor or get shunned
>>
Let's use the one thing reddit loves to do against conflicting opinions! Downvote brigade anyone?? lol
>>
>>70221593
How does getting shunned look?
>>
>>70222911
you get called a nazi for having a different opinion.
>>
>>70221798
if you actually downvote the thing the first reaction of the redditor would probably be something like this:
>why so many downvotes?
>do you think im nazi?
>im not nazi i swear
>sorry for holocaust
>>
>>70216487

why do you bother, you think youre going to change anyones opinion? reddit is like shouting at a pit of shit, it will echo a bit, but a ltitle noise wont effect the massive dumps down there

this delusion is the kind of people youre dealing with:
> 99.99% of refugees are here because they lost everything in wars raging in their countries
>>
>>70216487
I stopped hiding my powerlevel a year ago and cucks like these get attacked verbally if they spout this bullshit since the last few months

Our right still needs more strength tho we need more terror attacks
>>
File: image.jpg (194 KB, 773x1200) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
194 KB, 773x1200
Liest sonst jemand linke Zeitungen, nur so aus unterhaltungszwecken? Ich finde die kommentare von denen am besten.
>muh inventions
>>
>>70224072
Ist das vlt ein Fake-Profil von Euch? Ist immer schwer auf fagbook zwischen trollen und idioten zu unterscheiden
>>
>>70216487
>AfD
>far-right

I wish, but they're conservatives and only slightly right
>>
>>70224072
I try to avoid media like that. By now it's really hard to differ between trolls and real opinions because the opinions got so ridiculous that they appear to be trolls.
>>
>>70224072
Kann ich alles drauf verzichten fick die juden
>>
>>70224072
Nein ich habe mich zunehmen schlecht gefühlt traffic beizutragen und konsumiere deutsch wenn überhaupt nur noch pi-news
>>
File: MARSZ.jpg (1 MB, 1600x998) Image search: [Google]
MARSZ.jpg
1 MB, 1600x998
>>70223083
and? Do they fire you/call your parents? What happens?
Here eveyone cracks racist jokes and nobody wants niggers no matter the age/gender.
I bumped into SJWs literally twice in my life while being open with my views all the time (nationalist but not a holocaust denying Hitler loving moron)
once I just said "I'm not a nazi you daft cunt, fuck off"
and the other time when I was accused of racism I just said "well, at least my worldview has a future"
What happens in Germany?
>>
>>70224425
Not sure, I read about a case where a baker lost a deal with a school because he openly stated on facebook that he doesn't like the refugees. I guess it happens to some.
>>
>>70224552
Thats why you stay NEET and not a wagecuck
>>
>>70224425
Ive dated a couple Polish chicks.
>>Are you a racist anon
Yes, aren't you?
>>Maybe a little
>>
>>70216487
Literally is named 7equals11
Found the newspeech
>>
File: Slav Rap.jpg (35 KB, 450x443) Image search: [Google]
Slav Rap.jpg
35 KB, 450x443
>>70224644
tfw NEETs are the lat hope of White civilization
>>
>>70224733
Ive dated 3 german and 2 asian girls im openly racist and never had any problems with them about that
>>
>>70224856
True. If every german turned NEET over night the social system would collapse and the niggers and mudslimes would go home
>>
>>70223960
Yes but those .2 are still some and terrorists can blend in with them easily. The people fleeing may not be terrorists, but they pose a huge threat to the ethnic balance in Europe and especially in Sweden and Germany.
>>
>>70223960
Still the majority of them believes in sharia law you retard we dont want any mudlsimes not just the refugees are the problem
>>
To the Germans in the thread:

I'm American, but I was born in Berlin. My family only stayed in Germany for another year before moving back to the States. I've only ever been back to visit once in 2006, but even then I was stuck by the large number of Turkish immigrants there. However, I still got the sense that, in general, the average German was still proud to be German and German culture was still ok.

I would like to visit again, but I'm afraid that everything is super different now. Is this true? Would going back and seeing all of the change and destruction of German culture just be a negative experience?
>>
File: 1440041668713.jpg (126 KB, 1280x720) Image search: [Google]
1440041668713.jpg
126 KB, 1280x720
>>70216487

>Government gets more and more "anti-citizen"
>people vote against that shit
>it's the citizens fault

always love when people rally against the symptom and completely ignore the cause
>>
>>70225211
Wait out the bullshit in europe right now there is a high possibility for unrest
>>
>>70225211
M8, come to getmany, don't go out at day by of the refufags and sjws in the cities, the major white population lives in villages. Take gun with you and go to wiesbaden at day, it's like Duckhunt.
>>
>>70225211
I would honestly stay away from big cities like berlin after ISIS threatened to blow up a bomb in those cities. Visit the countryside and go hiking during the summertime.
>>
>>70225713
>Take gun with you

You can do this in Germany?
>>
>>70219901
We had something like that, here. A sandnigger started a fire in his cell in detention, and managed to somehow set the entire building alight.

Of course, the radical left threw huge protests accusing the minister on the post of personally setting the guy on fire. I imagine they wistfully look back to the days when the biggest threat to leftist thought was a poorly built prison. Their slogan was "Travel agency Verdonk: Deportation & cremation". I wouldn't be surprised if that slogan unironically got you seats, these days.
>>
>>70224425
If you're stupid enough to voice your opinion on facebook then chances are high that some leftist fggt will research you, try to find your employer and leave him some passive agressive messages: "Hey I can't believe you employ such racists"

Stuff like that.

I am not sure if it's just a vocal minority of cukcs on social media or if really the majority is completely brainwashed. But when I look around friends and family, everyone is against this refugee bullshit but is scared to voice their opinions.
>>
>>70227078
lets not forget that the police raided a few flats in berlin because of comments on facebook
>>
>>70216487
I like how conspiracy theorists are usually portrayed as far-right nutcases but then there's people like these

>it's not a problem, it's just THEM, THEY brainwash our people! THEY use their fear for their purposes! THEY spread xenophobia!
>valid criticisms and concerns are just what THEY use to mask the HATE!

Like what the fuck.
>>
I don't see the problem with refugees
>>
File: good boyfriend.jpg (152 KB, 1024x627) Image search: [Google]
good boyfriend.jpg
152 KB, 1024x627
>>
File: sleepy times.jpg (119 KB, 603x601) Image search: [Google]
sleepy times.jpg
119 KB, 603x601
>>
>>70217993
Damn, this shit is scurry, in germany being indifferent is biggest form of critiqe. This shit sure is surreal USSR election knockoff.

But dont forget guys- its easter europeans that are retarded alcos, thiefs and they should be avoided on all levels ;- } especially national ofc. Who could support such monsters rite? They deserve only slave labor sub 2€/h, what do you want to let them be able to give their child everything??!??!!!? I mean its (1990++)
>>
>>70229468
>>70229418
>>70229367
are those afghans or what?
>>
File: bal thackeray.jpg (38 KB, 500x500) Image search: [Google]
bal thackeray.jpg
38 KB, 500x500
>>70228671
Fug its the opposite in India
People rioted and broke the house of some muslims who wrote bad things about a hindu nationalist who had just died
Then the police came and the muslims thought they were coming to arrest the rioters but the police arrested the muslims instead

Pic related, its the nationalist
He also praised hitler several times and said that "muslims are a cancer to society that must be removed as quickly as possible"
>>
File: 000A6C.jpg (31 KB, 412x500) Image search: [Google]
000A6C.jpg
31 KB, 412x500
>>70230465
sounds based af

we completely have to adapt

girls are encouraged to not wear short clothes during summer or near refugee housings.
The mayor of cologne suggested that women should always stay one armlength away from a foreign looking man if they don't want to be raped (mayor is a woman btw).

it goes on and on, it's a neverending satire right now
>>
File: frogs.jpg (70 KB, 803x688) Image search: [Google]
frogs.jpg
70 KB, 803x688
>>70229367
>>70229418
>>70229468
>>
>>70230665
Which country has it worse right now?
Sweden or Germany?
>>
>>70216487
this guy might represent the 5% most left of the left. Nobody except maybe Jakob Augstein and his readers are that deluded.
>>
>>70230951
sweden imo. They are far smaller and took in far more refugees. They have more no go areas than germany.
>>
File: Tensta, Sweden.jpg (720 KB, 1021x680) Image search: [Google]
Tensta, Sweden.jpg
720 KB, 1021x680
>>70230951

Sweden has a very small population and lower white birthrate, so they can be ethnically cleansed far more easily.
>>
>>70216487
im being triggered by all this victim shaming. someone take me to a safespace pls.
>>
>>70231276
Does UK have no go areas too or is that just a myth?

>>70231285
"ethnically cleansed"
>>
>>70230465
Fuck ya. I want to come over and hang out, maybe poo in the loo a bit too.
>>
>>70231501
>>70231501
>Does UK have no go areas too or is that just a myth?

http://www.express.co.uk/news/uk/625545/Donald-Trump-Muslims-speech-British-police-ISIS-radicalisation-London
>>
>>70231501
every western european country has them. Germany is actually pretty well off when it comes to this, especially compared to France who have a bigger immigrant population and a shitty economy adding to it.
>>
>>70231696
>every western european country has them.
Nah
>>
>>70231501
The north is fine

Just avoid the south and scotland
>>
>>70232087
thank your political system for that
>>
>>70232159
Fug my mom always wanted to go on a trip to Scotland because she thought it was very beautiful

>>70231681
Rip

>>70231696
I thought France only had niggers not refugees
>>
>>70232394
I think it has more to do with forcing immigrants to assimilate and not letting them radicalize in ghettos.
Germany does a good job with it too, though your cities are much bigger than ours.
the UK, France, Belgium, Sweden are complete shit at it
>>
File: 1453678502046.jpg (41 KB, 480x640) Image search: [Google]
1453678502046.jpg
41 KB, 480x640
>>70221200
wow you guys are so fucked
>>
>>70232465
no-go-areas were here before the crisis and mostly meant immigrants descended from migrant workers from the 50s-70s programs with various shithole countries. They formed their own little getthos.
>>
If you're European, don't come to the US. Trump better block every single Eurocuck from coming into our country. Absolutely disgusting.
>>
>>70232668
how does switzerland force them to assimilate? legitimately curious

yeah but i think with however million arrive now we will become france tier soon
Thread replies: 74
Thread images: 14

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.