[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Family thread /pol/ Are you securing the future of our white
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /pol/ - Politically Incorrect

Thread replies: 18
Thread images: 3
File: FB_IMG_1455153796361.jpg (17 KB, 480x357) Image search: [Google]
FB_IMG_1455153796361.jpg
17 KB, 480x357
Family thread /pol/
Are you securing the future of our white race by having pure white children with a woman who isn't degenerate?
I'm doing my part are you ?
>Pic unrelated
Also general /pol/ parenting thread
>>
>>70215386

No. Not yet.

I am working on self improvement (almost there) before I attempt dating because I would like to snag someone that is worthy of passing on my genes as a tribute more to my Grandfather and Father, and less for my own hubris.
>>
>>70215386

Yes.
My wife doesn't drink, do drugs or smoke.
She's a fine cook too, even tho I do most of the cooking now.

Our first child will be born this august, a daughter
>>
Sadly white women these days are all degenerate who will sell you out in a second to get a nice gang bang. Remember, it's perfectly okay to kill your wife if she cheats on you.
>>
>>70215569
damn, where did you find her
>>
>>70215656
Also remember to not be a cuck and if you decide to not cheat on her make her life a living hell, make her unwanted by men. Mess her face up beyond repair
>>
File: 20160311_151128.jpg (136 KB, 480x640) Image search: [Google]
20160311_151128.jpg
136 KB, 480x640
>>70215386
Yes.
I'm 19 and I've already bought a house. I have a nice wife and a 11 month old son, along with another one in the oven.
Pro-tip: Your child can be disciplined at the early age of 8 months old, do it as soon as they understand the word "no" because if you don't the chances they'll have temper tantrums increases by like 500%.
Before any of you say "WTF HOW" Wife continued to motivate me to strive for the best, and reminded me not to settle for anything less of what I want/need.
>>
>>70215485
Good plan , hope it works for you
>>70215569
Congrats , have two myself with another due in October , kids are literally the whole point of life desu
My Mrs also doesn't drink or do drugs , smokes tho but gives it up while pregnant , average cook tho but great mother .
>>
>>70215842

>19
>Bought a house

Did you come from money? Did your parents or someone else help you obtain the house? It's not possible to have the credit needed to buy a home unless you paid straight cash.
>>
>>70215915
She's probably getting railed by Jamal behind your back while you're at work sorry bro
>>
>>70215715

Through some of my most degenerate acquaintances.

She's an 8,5/10 too and we browse /pol/ together, I kinda got lucky.
>>
>>70215965
Doubt it bro , that Fuck shit might be normal in America and Sweden but not here. Also her opinion on blacks and Muslims is almost as extreme as mine.
>>
>>70215946
>Did you come from money
No I fucking wish I did. Nah see I worked at a state prison for a good 6 months, moved to Chicago, worked at a sandblasting site for gravestones for another 6 months and used my tax return as well as my savings to buy a house. I literally just bought it a few weeks ago.
It IS possible, but you gotta find the right mortgage lender and you won't be getting a pricey home, I had her scout out some homes that needed the least work and it just so happens that they exist. So once I get accepted for this new job at IL Prison then we'll be set for a good 15 years.
>>
>>70215386
Sort of... I have really cute half native kids and my wife is banging hot.
>>
>>70216138

Nice. Kind of surprised. I have never heard of a 19 year old obtaining a mortgage just based on credit length alone (or lack thereof).

Good plan. Always smart to buy sensible.
>>
>>70215915

Nice, 3 is a bit much for us tho. Not sure if we could afford it desu, I come from a family which willingly put itself in poverty because my parents wanted loads of kids and I will not do this to my own kids. So we might get 2 kids, depending on our finances.
>>
>Our white race
>Irish

The Irish aren't white. This has been established many times.
>>
>>70215386
>death worms
What the fuck, they are graboids.
Thread replies: 18
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.