[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
QUESTIONS: AMA ABOUT JEWS..
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /pol/ - Politically Incorrect

Thread replies: 55
Thread images: 6
File: orthodox-jews-2.jpg (34 KB, 423x302) Image search: [Google]
orthodox-jews-2.jpg
34 KB, 423x302
I've not done one of these in a long time. Some people like them some don't (usually the zionists), but no one will dispute I know this topic better than anyone on the board.
For the record, no, am not a Jew, got interested in Jewry in UG while studying Bolsheviks, and then got interested inJewish Ritual Murder ("Blood Libel") when a book by Dr. Toaff came out essentially proving the the case of the Jews of Trent/St Simon were actually true.
Most people I don't expect will know anything about this, but I'd been studying Jews for a very long time, can answer almost anything and give legit sources.
This fucking board needs this, bc it's getting out of control with he Jew loving on here. People should at least know who they are supporting.
>>
I special in Medieval and 20th century Jewry, but anything you want to know, if I can't answer, I know where to find the info.
Also, I don't use sources like "Alex Jones" or bullshit, I take this topic seriously, and in the past, people have found this threads very helpful.
Of course, I'll also get about 3 angry Jews (usually the average) cursing me, telling me to fuck off, etc... But they never deny that I'm giving out correct info.
There are a lot of new people here, it's well overdue people got correct info on the Jews.
>>
>>70215553
Do you believe the holocaust was real?
>>
>>70215785
>Do you believe the holocaust was real?
complicated. First, we need w working definition of "holocaust." If by "holocaust," you mean "were 6 million jews systemically exterminated by Germans wit the use of gas chambers, no, that's complete bullshit.
Did jews die in WW 2? Yes, absolutely. The overwhelming cause of death was the Typhus epidemic (which, ironically, zyklon-b was designed to prevent) and starvation near the end of the war, when even normal Germans had no access to for or medicines since all of Germany's infrastructure had been bombed to shit.
Jews also died on the Eastern front, but never by gas, communist partisans lined up and shot and then buried into pits. Also, you had locals in places like Ukraine, Lithuania, etc... who were anxious for revenge against communist jew commissars who had done unspeakable things to them and their families.
>>
Oh, forgot. People always want "a number." Based on what we have from the Auschwitz death certificates which we were able to access a few years after fall of the USSR, Red cross reports, and the work done by men like Dr. Faurisson...I'd put the number at about 400k. From ALL causes, including those killed in allied bombings.
>>
>>70216146
Thank you.
Also I few questions about jewelry

What political leaders have the Jews killed?

What is the reason the Jews promote the extermination of the white race?

Do Jews own the banks?
>>
File: 1448371748962.png (63 KB, 400x467) Image search: [Google]
1448371748962.png
63 KB, 400x467
>>70215353

>Global Rule No.13: Do not use avatars or attach signatures to your post
you post this same picture every time you hold yourself out to be the top expert on this subject

>it's getting out of control with the Jew loving on here
you are either unfamiliar with this board, or you are lying
>>
>>70215353
OK so I heard Jews hate everyone who's not jew. So if you were like a really cool chill dude that was funny and all that shit would Jews be cool with them or still hate them cause they aren't jew?
>>
>>70216501
>What political leaders have the Jews killed?
the most important, of course, were the Romanovs. there is a great essay on Jewish involvement in this, actually written by a Jew Professor at the university of Chicago: Why would such a tiny group as historically despised as the Jews dare to take such an active role in exterminating a dynasty, knowing it would haunt them for centuries?
Just to give you an idea: The Russian Royal Family's death Warrant was signed by a full Jew and Lenin (1/4 jew, married to a jewess, spoke yiddish).
The guards and executioners were Jews. They were held prisoner in a Jew's house. The basement where they were murdered had Jewish art and Talmud quotes on the wall.
The guards who raped the corpses of the Czarina and the princesses were all Jews. Also, the execution was carried out in a Jewish district in the murals, where the local commissar was a Jew. It's so Jewish, it almost defies belief. And as that professor asked, why on earth would a traditionally despised minority get so deeply involved in murdering an entire dynasty that had ruled Russia for so long and would haunt them for so long, without even bothering to over their tracks?
It was well known in the West who was behind all this, esp in Germany. Thus the reason Germans fought against Jewish Marxism as hard as they did-- they didn't wan too end up like the Ukrainians and the Holodomor.
>>
newfags, check The Gentleman's Guide To Forum Spies (spooks, feds, etc.)
http://pastebin.com/irj4Fyd5

there are tactical reasons for jewish shills to enter unfriendly websites and lead with information that is damaging to their own cause, in order to gain confidence in their marks, so that they can later spread disinformation.

you don't need an "expert" to figure out the jewish question - all you need is an open mind, a search engine, and some basic questions. be wary of taking any "expert" word, do the research yourself and become your own expert. do not be spoon fed by shills of unknown origin.

instead of some mystery "expert", go straight to the source and read Kevin McDonald's excellent Culture of Critique (free in pdf). This guy is a real expert, and has no hidden motives. http://www.angelfire.com/rebellion2/goyim/je1.pdf
>>
>>70216562
>you post this same picture every time you hold yourself out to be the top expert on this subject
I know more than anyone on this board, yes. If you have anything to add, feel free.
I don't claim this to be some sort of "exclusive" thing. Have you ever seen me give out incorrect information?
It's always the same 2 or 3 people, who are so fucking pathetic they assume people are looking for "attention" on an animus board.
Ok anon, you know more than I do, OK, YOU are the real "expert" here. If I make a mistake or something I can't back up with a source, you call me out.
Deal? And no, it's A LOT worse than it's ever bee, at least in 1.5 years or so I've been on here.
>>
>>70217187
>you don't need an "expert" to figure out the jewish question - all you need is an open mind, a search engine, and some basic questions. be wary of taking any "expert" word, do the research yourself and become your own expert. do not be spoon fed by shills of unknown origin
Again, you're a fucking mentally ill person, the type who always ruins these threads, where I'v never done anything but give out useful info.

Have you ever seen me give faulty or untrue information? Have already said, YOU are the real "Expert" here anon, I bow down before you, YOU are the sport (getting enough attention?) and you call me out on anything where my facts don't add up.

If you keep it up, we can assume YOU are the like shill trying to derail, bc I never post anything that I won't verify with a source. You just come here to shit in the punch bowl without offering anything to the thread. TO what end?
>>
>>70216501
>What political leaders have the Jews killed?
>What is the reason the Jews promote the extermination of the white race?
>Do Jews own the banks?
Directly or indirectly? Most recently, certainly Saddam was killed at the Jews behest. they ha been planning to assonate them himself since the first gulf war for launching rockets against God's chosen.

Other casualties of the Jews, as far as world leaders, Mussolini was killed by Jew communist in Italy (mixed in with native rabble). Famously, they pissed on the cropse of both him and his mistress, and then hung their bodies upside down where her dress fell over her head.

More recently, Qadaffi died directly as a result of a Jewish desire to see him dead. I've never believed the JFK stuff, which doesn't mean not true, just not enough evidence for it.
>>
>>70215353
Can you give us a brief summary of the Rothschild family history?
>>
>>70216823
Answer this you fucking ass
>>
File: Dzhokhar_Tsarnaev_2548235b.jpg (42 KB, 620x387) Image search: [Google]
Dzhokhar_Tsarnaev_2548235b.jpg
42 KB, 620x387
>>70216501
I can give you 1 confirmed public kill:
>Last Russian tzar Nicholas II and his family.

Blamed communists then. Don't believe me - research.

*kisses*
>>
>>70217657
Wow you are dumb cuck ..
Also stop quit your shit tier degree
>>
Was the Soviet Union a Jewish empire?

Do you suspect any of Europe's current leaders to be a secret Jews?
>>
>>70216501
>What is the reason the Jews promote the extermination of the white race?
>Do Jews own the banks?
Why do Jews promote the extermination of whites? for a truly complete answer, see the audio of Dr. William Pierce, the greatest White leader of the second half of the 19th century. the work of Dr. Kevin MacDonald is also useful (Occidental Observer). Basically, in a homogenous society, the Jews stick out as the corrupters and destroyers they are. In a "multi-cultural" society, it is much easier of them to "divide and conquer" (that expression actually used by the Jew Stephen Steinlight in a speech he gave back in 2002, se Dr. Pierce's 2002 broadcast for more info. solar general.com also a great source of info.
>Do Jews own the banks?
Yes. In the US alone, Goldman Sachs, Jp Morgan, all the big investment banks. In France, Societe Generale. Recently, I've been investigating a very, very wealthy ultra-Orthodox Jew banking family-- who are worth ~40 million by most estimates, yet need appear on any of the "Forbes" lists of anything else. The amount of secrecy the media gives to Orthodox Jews is incredible.
So what is the Jews endgame for Whites?
A global plantation manned by race of coffee-colored serfs led by a Jewish oligarchy based in Israel.
>>
Stormcucks with confirmation bias Googlefu but I'll take the b8 and lurk like the cryptokike that I am.
>>
>>70216823
>K so I heard Jews hate everyone who's not jew. So if you were like a really cool chill dude that was funny and all that shit would Jews be cool with them or still hate them cause they aren't jew?
This is way too general. Do you mean, do I think your local Jew dentist is going to openly hostile to you bc you're not a Jew?
No, of course not. The main problem, is course, is with the Jewish Global elite. However, this elite could not thrive and survive without their tribe who cover for them. A great example of this is the way Mossad uses "sayanims" as detail din Victor Ostrovsky's book about his time as a Mossad case officer called "By Way of Deception."
Another good source on this general topic is a YT video of Dr. Pierce's broadcast "The Jews are our Misfortune
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=0jHrPlayXlY
>>
>>70217699
>Can you give us a brief summary of the Rothschild family history?
The Orthschild's power today is overrated, IMO, bc the real power today lays with the Jewish Media bosses: the Redstones, the Newhouses, The Brofmans, in Scandinavia The Bonniers, and so on.
The most interesting aspect of the Rothschild story is how the son that went to England used passenger pigeons to get early info on Waterloo. He began selling off, sparking a panic the the Brits had lost, and as trading went on, Brit stocks were down to fire sale prices.
Once the happened, Rothschild bought up numerous English companies for literal pence on the pound, and the English Crown has been in debt to them ever since.
this is the reason the English engaged in , for example, the Boer wars, which served no other purpose than to secure mining rights for Jewish companies.
>>
>>70218081
Which family?
>>
>>70218541
I mean like will the 12 leader super Jews that have meetings and decide how to rule the world be chill and cool with an average based Joe? or will they just consider them nothing compared to their Royal Jewity? Like whites are obviously higher than black but if theres a based black guy I'd totally consider him on the same terms.
>>
>>70217998
>Was the Soviet Union a Jewish empire?
>Do you suspect any of Europe's current leaders to be a secret Jews?
The Soviet union was always "A Jewish Empire," but to varying degrees. We know that right before Stalin died (or rather, was poisoned by his doctor, the sister of one of his top Jews Lazar Kaganavich, the Jew who pulled off the Holodomor in Ukraine. He actually brags about this in his biography "The Wolf of the Kremlin," which he was interviewed for in Yiddish by his American nephew, Stuart Kahane. Definitely worth a read).
After Stalin's death, a good number of the top Jews were exiled (when Kaganavich, after Stalin's death, was finally purged from the party and Kruschev openly accused him o being directly responsible for 20 million deaths of Soviet peoples, his response was simply: "You're hands are bloody too." (her never denied it.)
Ca't get into it all here. If you are interested, best source is Alexander Solzhenitsyn "200 Years Together" about Jews in the Soviet Union. No publisher would do an "official" translation of course (despite the man being a Nobel Prize winner), but you can find just about entire thing on Occidental Observer site and you'll get a real insight into it.
Of course, after the fall of the USSR and the rise of the Jewish Oligarchs, how they got their money out of Russia with the "Privatization" scam where jews bought up all of Russia's resources in sweetheart deals for pennies on the dollar (and used American Jew Mark Rich to smuggle all of it out), that's another huge topic. See OO or Solar General.
>>
Could you make a detailed list of all Books, articles, movies, podcasts, essays etc... that would help me gain as much knowledge as you?
I want to learn everything I can and any help you could provide would be beneficial

Thank you.
>>
>>70219086
>Which family?
Have to check my book marks, I should know it, but was quite odd bc I saw an article about this family (due to a divorce and ensuing financial dispute) that I'd literally never hear of before worth an amazing amount of money.
Let me see if I can get time to check, bc that's really interesting, how they manage to keep out of the media the way they do...
>>
>>70219171
>I mean like will the 12 leader super Jews that have meetings and decide how to rule the world be chill and cool with an average based Joe?
Mate, they'd never come across you or any other "avg joe" in their lives. Would they have one of their jew bodyguards shoot you just to watch you bleed to death? Probably not.
would they think twice about ruining whatever industry you work in and the fact that you'd lose your job and go broke if it made them wealthier? Not even a bit.
>>
Do you know of any other world leaders that are anti Jew?
Is Putin a Jew or is he on our side I can never tell.
>>
>>70219694
But if I did run into them would they think im awesome want to go maybe grab a drink with me and my wife's son and make me an honorary King jew?
>>
>>70215353
Are you the same anon that always does AMAs on /pol/ on jews and provides well researched answers?
>>
File: download.jpg (6 KB, 160x160) Image search: [Google]
download.jpg
6 KB, 160x160
This smells of lubricated shekels and undisclosed jewery.
>>
>>70219529
>Could you make a detailed list of all Books, articles, movies, podcasts, essays etc... that would help me gain as much knowledge as you?
>I want to learn everything I can and any help you could provide would be beneficial
I have been doing this since I was literally 16, so to make a list of books would be quite a task.
If you are truly interested, heres' how to start: Dr. William Pierce, from the mid 1990s to early 00s, did 308 broadcasts revolving around Jews and their control of the US. Just search "Dr. Pierce, audio, archive." They're all free.
Another great resource is George Rockwell's speeches (esp the brown university one) if you are still at all skeptical.
I dislike David Duke, I consider him white Trash, and refuse to read his books, though some people do. A few interesting reads off the top of my head are: "Jewish History, Jewish Religion: The Weight of 3,000 years" by Dr. Israel Shahak.
Solzhenitsyn- "200 years together."
Norman Finklstein- "The Holocaust Industry."
Ernst Zundel- "Did 6 million really die?"
"The Wolf of the Kremlin" by Stuart Kahan
"The Jewish Paradigm"- Nahum Goldman
"The 7th million" - Tom Segev
"The Genetics of the Jew" 1978 (name escapes me)
""By Way of Deception.." by Victor Ostrovsky
Kevin Macdonald's trilogy, begging with "The Culture of Critique"
Raul Hilberg-- "The destruction of European Jewry"
That's s oft of a brief overview. As you read more, you'll find more books in footnotes that will interest you in one topic or another and be drawn toward whatever topic really interests you.
Most of these are available for free, just google. Good sites are solar general and institute for historical review.
>>
>>70219870
>Are you the same anon that always does AMAs on /pol/ on jews and provides well researched answers?
I have no idea, have done some before but maybe someone else does too, have not done in...not sure how long, but always try to use same picture so anyone interested can remember me.
>>
Thanks for your tax money
>>
If the truth has been known for so long by so many people why haven't we created any sovereign city states for white people yet where we can make our own rules and economy and live by our own values?

When do you think we will start to these settlements? Before or after the next economic collapse and the subsequent war?
>>
>>70219752
>Do you know of any other world leaders that are anti Jew?
>Is Putin a Jew or is he on our side I can never tell.
My favorite world leader is former PM of Malyasia , who publicly named the Jews after Soros crashed his nation's economy through currency speculation ~10 years ago.
Putin's relationship with e Jews is complicated. Before he died, Dr. Pierce labeled him a jew puppet bc Putin was getting with all the big Jews in their mansions in Spain.
After coming to power, he did jail 2 of the "Oligarchs," but has also taken some very...bad steps to "Criminalize anti-semitism." I think Putin is a pragmatist, who tries to do the best he can without losing control of his nation.
If he ever gets the power, he may truly clean up Russia. He may not. Also, Russia still has a very weird situation with WW 2 where it's a great unifier for the people and Putin uses this intelligently, but the Jews then latch onto that (even though, to quote Solzhenitsyn: "I buried many comrades at the Front. I never buried any Jews.")
>>
Who's pulling the strings in the UK & Europe?
>>
Hi OP.Read your answers,seemed pretty gud and you did good research.Got some questions.Is Putin for or against the Jews?His son in law is the son of a Jewish banker though.Also,Singapore.What are we in the Jew's eyes?Is our Money controlled by them too?The recently deceased leader of Singapore.Lee Kuan yew.Is he connected with them too?Thanks op
>>
>>70220640
>If the truth has been known for so long by so many people why haven't we created any sovereign city states for white people yet where we can make our own rules and economy and live by our own values?
In the past century especially, our own elites have gone from protecting the interests of their own people and themselves and excluding the Jews to collaborating with the Jews in exchange for some table scraps.
the elite in our own societies will never truly turn on the Jews until either A. it is no longer profitable, and the Jews no longer are in control of the media and thus lose their ability to blackmail basically all of society. B. Treason to your own people becomes so dangerous that the elites are literally afraid of those whom the are betraying.
Dr. Pierce has much to say on this topic, and puts it better than I ever could.
>>
SHIT! Almost forgot! PM of Malyasia in clip from one of the most amazing speeches of the 21st century:
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=36c1PTAya2U
>>
>>70220366
Gib me back Muh money! I need a new graphics card.
>>
>>70220690
>Who's pulling the strings in the UK & Europe?
The Jews and the gentile elite in bed with the Jews who have no problem selling their own people, culture, etc... for a price.
The traitors among our own are actually even worse than Jews, bc in addition to all else, they are traitors.
>>
Would it be possible to give a fairly brief outline of the major steps the jews have made towards their endgame, and your predictions of what they plan on doing next?

If that's asking too much I'd at least like to hear your predictions on what they'll do next.
>>
>>70220827
Well since most people think Trump is Jewish because his daughter married a Jew, yes Putin is jew.
>>
>>70221150
Any families or individuals in particular running the show here?
>>
>>70220827
>Hi OP.Read your answers,seemed pretty gud and you did good research.Got some questions.Is Putin for or against the Jews?His son in law is the son of a Jewish banker though.Also,Singapore.What are we in the Jew's eyes?Is our Money controlled by them too?The recently deceased leader of Singapore.Lee Kuan yew.Is he connected with them too?Thanks op
Already said a few things about Putin. He's very hard to read bc all those around him are kept completely quiet, so we don't really have any window into his thought process, we only have his actions to interpret.
Many in Russia believe Putin has imperialist ambitions and literally wants to make himself "Tsar of All the Russians."
I was honestly hoping for a bit more from him in terms of cleaning house with the Jewish Oligarchs who left Russians freezing and starving in the 1990s and then were taking their women into the Slavery in the White Slave Capital of the world, Israel.
I don't think we'll know his true legacy for another few years. He's done things I admire, but then hell suddenly crack down and "make anti-semitism a crime."
As far as I know, your nation and society really hasn't been penetrated in any meaningful way by the Jews. They may some influence in your financial sector, but they cannot begin subverting your culture unless they have media control. That's what Dr. Pierce always taught again and again.
>>
>>70221153
>Would it be possible to give a fairly brief outline of the major steps the jews have made towards their endgame, and your predictions of what they plan on doing next?
>If that's asking too much I'd at least like to hear your predictions on what they'll do next.
I'd like to answer this, bc it's important. Firstly, at least as far as Israel and Zionists, the Jews are always thinking 25 years ahead.
The reason for the attack on Iraq, Syria, Libya, and the attempt on Iran (that, to his credit, Obongo didn't go for) is 1. Jewish desire to balkanize Mideast countries, thus making them smaller and more manageable
2. a recognition from the Jews the their only real military threat in the region is Shias, eco Hezbollah. They like to claim otherwise, but they tried going into Lebanon in...2006 or 2007, forget, and Hezbolllah kicked the shit out of them.
They are disciplined, competent fighters, the real deal, the only ones int he Mideast. Even the US is wary of them.
Sunnis, on the other hand, are pushovers. They are both too cowardly and too wealthy. Look at the fucking saudis, all their money and expensive US weapons and getting asses kicked by Houthis fighting with no shoes.

In Europe-- the Jews will keep flooding with muslims, esp. France, bc many Jews believe and hope the the only way to delay them becoming a "True" apartheid state is to get virtually all of the the 500k French Jews to move to Israel (save for the `2k or so they REALLY need to pull strings there and keep the goyim in line).
They are doing see with Russia. Even with all the Jew attempts to wipe them out, the Arabs are still having a LOT of kids in Palestine, and, even obama said 2 weeks ago in Argentina, "Israel is going to need to choose between being a democracy and being a Jewish state."
for this same reason, expect the US to keep getting more brown, making us easier for Jews to rule and to hijack our gvt.
>>
Can you sum up your views about Jews? Both the elitas and ordinary Jews.
Do you think that Jews are to blame for the majority of the world's problems? Do you think that they have some kind of a secret conspiracy to cause them?
Do you think that Zionism is justified, nowadays at least since many people were born here and consider Israel their nation
Can you try and redpill me?
>>
Anyway, going to get my ass in gear lads. for any suggesting I'm a jew shill, etc.. you have the info I laid out, feel free to check and double check if you think I've mislead anyone (whites why allegation makes no sense...why would a jew shill be giving objective facts, with sources, that can be check? such is level of retardation here).
IF anyone thinks of a question they want to ask after they do some research, will try to come back sat afternoon ~11am. Later. (and yes, after I leave, all the slime will come out and call me some sort of shill...again, if any of my info is wrong, pls point out, as I'd like to know if I've forgotten anything).
>>
File: 3414124.png (135 KB, 651x788) Image search: [Google]
3414124.png
135 KB, 651x788
>>70219439
>>70220215
I can't find any pdfs for 'Solzhenitsyn - 200 Years Together' that doesn't have half of all chapters torn out of it.

I can't find any of the books you linked. Do you know any archive I can search through?
>>
>>70215353
How did the Jews achieve their power? Is there any truth to the idea that they selectively bred intelligent Jews?

I'd also like some sources
>>
>>70223181
money
>>
>>70223677
You lost your leaf, buddy! You can take mine.
>>
File: image:2736.jpg (247 KB, 1269x575) Image search: [Google]
image:2736.jpg
247 KB, 1269x575
>>70217414
>>70217414
Sho sho filthy jew
Thread replies: 55
Thread images: 6

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.