[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Why don't American cops just shoot the legs, or better
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /pol/ - Politically Incorrect

Thread replies: 183
Thread images: 30
File: untitled.png (467 KB, 772x446) Image search: [Google]
untitled.png
467 KB, 772x446
Why don't American cops just shoot the legs, or better yet, use a taser?

http://www.wlwt.com/news/body-cam-video-knifewielding-man-shot-by-cincinnati-officer/38878514?utm_source=dlvr.it&utm_medium=twitter&utm_campaign=wlwt
>>
Why bother? If some hobo with a knife is trying to get stabby you should have all the right to shoot him.
>>
>>70214986
except the cop in the vid yelled GET DOWN for like 3 minutes straight while pointing a gun. the hobo didn't even rush him. perfect time to tase.
>>
>>70214935
Because it wouldn't kill them if you shoot them in the legs....?
>>
>>70214935

Probably because they want the person dead?
>>
You only shoot if your life is in danger. Shooting someone in the leg wont necessarily stop them. It could be the difference between living and getting stabbed to death by some hobo, and that defeats the point of shooting at all.
>>
>>70214935
Why don't they just use explosive ammo?
>>
>>70215281
He had a gun pointed at him and was backing up, waiting for him to do something. He wasn't just gonna put his gun away and pull out a tazer
>>
Taser was tried. Prongs could not penetrate hobo's thick clothing. Cops screamed dozens of times, almost pleading, for hobo to drop the knife. Hobo charged.

Cops are under no obligation to die for your feelings. Not for $50k per year.

But yeah, we need something in between. More effective than tasers, but less lethal than guns. Something that would knock them the fuck out for 10 minutes, break a few bones, but not kill. Maybe a bean bag cannon? Bird shot or plastic pellet shotgun?

Cops need a way to stun the fuck out of people without killing. Put them in the hospital, not the morgue.
>>
File: 1457730204405.jpg (343 KB, 816x612) Image search: [Google]
1457730204405.jpg
343 KB, 816x612
>>70214935
Because every american cop is a child murdering rapist. Didn't you hear?
>>
>>70214935
Hardcore Henry
>>
>>70214935

not in any way to defend american pigs but shooting someone in the legs is movie shit, its a lot harder to hit than someones torso, might not incapacitate them, but might also hit their femoral artery and make them bleed to death in 1 minute
>>
Using lethal force nonlethally. kek
>>
Why not have a super heated radiation gun that alters the genes in their brains and makes it so they no longer feel emotion and can no longer be hostile?
>>
Life isn't a movie. Shooting someone in the legs is still potentially lethal and tasers don't always work properly
>>
>>70214935
>shoot the legs
>always
try on yourself
>>
Legs are small moving targets and it's not that uncommon for people to get hit by a taser and keep on walking.
>>
>>70214935
>shoots legs
hits artery and they bleed out to death painfully.
>shoots legs
misses because it's already hard enough hitting a moving target, leg for obvious reasons is already harder to hit. Gets killed by criminal they are trying to stop
>>
>>70215762
>>
>>70214935

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-X5vUXdwABs

people are working on the problem and within a few years these should be used widely

if someone has a knife and is 30 feet or more away the officer has more then enough time to attach it to their gun and it hits hard enough to cause someone to drop to the ground from pain and the impact
>>
>>70215959
Thx
>>
>>70216172
Somebody stupid enough to charge an armed cop with a knife deserves to get shot.
>>
Cop did everything right.

You can clearly hear in his voice that he didn't want to kill the guy.
>>
>>70214935
Why are you cucks so eager to defend the lives of violent and dangerous people?

That knife wielding jack ass isn't some misunderstood miscreant with a heart of gold. He is a threat to himself and those around him, and he should be regarded as such.
>>
>>70215456
expensive as shit, especially in a caliber as small as 9mm
>>
>>70216389

Yeah, and when you see the situation from that perspective it becomes really obvious why you can't shoot for the legs etc. He really only had tops 1-2 shots to save his life if that guy charged at him.
>>
you either need to neutralise a target or don't - meaning you either do it in the most efficient way or don't do it at all

shooting people in the legs or any limb is not the way to neutralise anyone, aiming to shoot weapons out of people's hands does not work

if you attack a cop, you're signing your life away, as it should be
>>
>>70216582

Otherwise good people can sometimes snap. This guy was probably a scumbag, but sometimes it's someone's kid who's just high as fuck on some drug he doesn't normally use.

I definitely don't shed lots of tears for people who die in such situations, but I do think a less lethal alternative would be great.
>>
>>70214935
Cops are trained to dump their whole mag on centremass. Police aren't trained to arm, they're trained to use their firearm as a last resort. However in the case where their life is threatened, they're told to mag dump centre mass.
>>
>>70214935

You fucking idiot. Singapore Police Force doctrine is shoot to kill.
>>
>>70215281
Tasers do not work very well through heavy clothing and I'd rather have a hobo shot than a police officer stabbed
>>
>>70215574
>But yeah, we need something in between. More effective than tasers, but less lethal than guns. Something that would knock them the fuck out for 10 minutes, break a few bones, but not kill. Maybe a bean bag cannon? Bird shot or plastic pellet shotgun?

Until that thing actually kills people...which it will. Without a doubt. Because shit always happens during nigger clusterfucks.

"DA POLEES USED THEM NON-KILLA BEAN BAGS BUT HE DAID ANYWAY KNOWM SAYIN? DASS CRAZY! WHY HE GOTS TO BE DAID? BEANBAGS AINT SPOST KILL NOBODY!"
>>
>>70216772
Singapoor is a 3rd world country unlike America
>>
>>70216946
>Singapoor is a 3rd world country unlike America

I like to shit on chinks as much as the next guy, but I hope you're not serious.
>>
>>70216389
>You can clearly hear in his voice that he didn't want to kill the guy.

Why are you valuing his intention more than his actions?
>>
>>70216172
Bhutto
>>
>>70215574
>But yeah, we need something in between. More effective than tasers, but less lethal than guns. Something that would knock them the fuck out for 10 minutes, break a few bones, but not kill. Maybe a bean bag cannon? Bird shot or plastic pellet shotgun?
or y'know not making the police shoot your ass for breaking the law.
Don't break the law and the police will never have to shoot you.
>>
>>70214935
You know I actually felt bad for the guy
Thought he was a immigrant
The moment I realized he was saying
Kill me
I felt kind of bad for him
Then I read he was a murder suspect
And now I don't know the feel

Fuck him
>>
>>70216995
It's practically india
You only hear from the rich
>>
File: Fallout_3_V.A.T.S._Screen.png (372 KB, 560x330) Image search: [Google]
Fallout_3_V.A.T.S._Screen.png
372 KB, 560x330
>>70214935
>just shoot the legs

Uh... How?

Is the cop supposed to use his VATS?
>>
>>70216385

I agree but in some cases these people are just mentally ill are could potentially get better, get a job, pay taxes and contribute to the economy etc.

Also there are always cases where cops are a little too trigger happy and shoot someone who don't actually go towards them but don't drop it because they are sleep-deprived, drunk, can't hear the cop etc.
>>
>>70216628
No
>>
>>70217138
>It's practically india
>You only hear from the rich

I watch the televangelist Joseph Prince.

He is a well coiffed, handsome, charismatic, Engrish speaking, Christian gentleman.

He represents Singapore accurately.

Prove me wrong.
>>
>>70215574
>But yeah, we need something in between.
no, we don't. attempt to kill a cop, you're going to die. it's as simple as that.
>>
>>70215775
This
>>
>>70216546
Only shoot to kill. If you don't need to kill someone then don't shoot. If you can risk shooting the legs then you should not shoot because then you are not in any danger.
>>
shooting people in the leg doesn't necessarily stop them and is a smaller target. this is why officers aim for center mass. easy to get off several shots that will disable the target.

the bum in the video wielding the knife was warned to stop for several minutes, then approached an officer with a knife. officer perceives threat to his safety, shoots.
>>
/pol/ full of statist faggots as always. Fuck you and fuck every cop.
>>
>>70217138
>>70216946

Go google streets and find a single slum for me.

Go ahead faggot.
>>
>>70214935
Someone can close the gap and stab you pretty easy unless you hit their central nervous system, and tazers dont always penetrate jackets, also, if you find out you needed a gun but had a taser out, you're fucked.

Tasers have a time and place, and maybe sometimes they should be used more, but often the gun was the right choice.

Don't get me wrong, some cops are tyrants, and the things they are made to do are often breaches of our rights in my opinion, or done to fulfil quotas. Doesn't mean I want them to be handicapped and inneffective with a suggestion like yours tho.
>>
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=geNbBg7avgY
this is why
I actually got to meet this guy at my Uni, tough son of bitch survived, he's a Floridian after all
>>
>>70214935
https://youtu.be/9pnuyvafNk8
>>
>>70214935
>aiming for anything other than the center of mass

Congratulations on never having fired a gun in your life, you fucking idiot.
>>
>>70217815
>shooting people in the leg doesn't necessarily stop them

Oh I didn't realise The Hulk was doing petty crime in the USA. Don't even respond unless you're going to post proof someone continuing to attack after being shot through the legs anywhere in history.
>>
>>70216619
Will Bernie make explosive ammo great again?
>>
>>70218154
Then you have no idea what a man high on adrenaline is capable of.
>>
>>70217060
Because he did nothing wrong.
>>
File: image.jpg (50 KB, 625x626) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
50 KB, 625x626
>just shoot them in the leg they said
https://youtu.be/Q11PNyagJIo
>>
can't find the auto-aim settings on their guns
>>
>>70218601
I gave you a pretty fucking generous set of criteria with which to prove your point with evidence, yet you failed. Nice.
>>
/k/ confirmed

>>>/k/29522982

We done here
>>
>>70218918
>replying to shitposters with legitimate responses
>>
>man comes at you with a knife at short range
>taser only has one shot and could miss
>gun can kill and incapacitate

guess which one happened

protip: the gun
>>
>Why don't American cops just shoot the legs

Don't know if you ever shot a gun or if you understand the basic human anatomy, but getting that leg shot off isn't that easy in a heated situation like that. And even if you hit, there's still a good chance the target ends up dying because leg shots can be as fatal if you hit the wrong spot.
>>
>>70215574
Rubber bullets already exist. They still absolutely fuck people up and kill people on the regular.
>>
Cops always have to tackle my brother-in-law and beat him with nightsticks, when its time for him to be arrested. Tasers aren't a just a standard, absolutely always works thing to begin with. And he doesn't even react when they are uses on him. Yeah yeah, coats and jackets blah blah; This guy is nearly always shirtless. Some people are just out-and-out immune to tazers.
>>
>>70215574
We do have those. Rubber bullets do break bones. Issue is that they may still not stop someone on crack or PCP or something, and they sometimes are lethal still.
>>
>>70214935
lega are more difficult to shoot then head.
>>
watch this OP:

Too close - dont underestimate the knife - https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=9igSoJHEdUo
>>
>>70217909
Name 2 good cities in Singapoor
>>
>>70216172
>if someone has a knife and is 30 feet away, the officer has more than enough time ot attach it to their gun
Don't kid yourself. 20 feet is where you don't even have enough time to draw your gun. You think they're going to be able to draw their gun, put something on it and then fire, all thanks to an extra 10 feet?
>>
>>70215574

People are bitching about tasers that occasionally kill people, upping the force while still not maintaining shoot to kill is a disaster waiting to happen.
>>
File: image.jpg (24 KB, 259x194) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
24 KB, 259x194
>>70214935
>>70218154

First of all, the police here are trained NEVER to draw their firearm unless they intend to use DEADLY FORCE. Meaning if they think their life is endangered ie some degenerate piece of shit high on bath salts wielding a knife is coming at them, then they shoot TO KILL, not to mail or wound. The idea being if they are able to simple wound or deter attack with gunfire, an alternate means should be available to produce the same results WITHOUT using deadly force.

Secondly, under the influence of things like meth/crack cocaine, a bullet wound to the leg oftentimes won't stop or incapicitate an individual, depending on their size.

TL;DR you don't know anything about the subject your broaching so stay the fuck out of our politics and worry about becoming your own world superpower. If your ideas are so superior im sure you'll eclipse us any day now.

Faggots.
>>
At least he never emptied the full clip
>>
>>70219434
name two good cities in Australia
>Sydney
>.....
>>
>>70218154
>>70218918
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=RW1BjpipCus
>>
File: image.jpg (48 KB, 500x605) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
48 KB, 500x605
>>70219566
>clip
>>
>>70214935
Because having retards in prison cost a lot of money.
>>
>>70214935
american lesg are bulletproof due to cellulite
>>
>>70214935
>Legs wont kill someone

When will this meme end?
>>
File: image:2801.png (780 KB, 918x518) Image search: [Google]
image:2801.png
780 KB, 918x518
>why don't they shoot them in the legs

What is the Femoral artery?
>>
>>70214935
Tazers are not non lethal and don't always work
Not guaranteed to hit the leg hobo could power through a leg shot
Retard survived the winter so he's hard to kill

Why risk it. Warn them then shoot
>>
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=TFr30p0aZl0
>>
File: anatomy-center-mass.jpg (96 KB, 882x1281) Image search: [Google]
anatomy-center-mass.jpg
96 KB, 882x1281
>>70214935
Copsnand military are trained to shoot the Center of Mass; the part of a body with the largest concentration of important organs/parts. Aiming for this area increases the chances of a hit and to stop the threat. Aiming for legs or arms willost likely result in a miss, meaning you've wasted a round and are still being threatened. Shooting for the middle gives a better guarantee of success.

Deadly force should be met with deadly force. Period. There is no "his weapon is slightly less lethal than mine so I shouldn't use the pistol."
>>
You only ever shoot to kill, anything else is criminal.
>>
>>70219626

It's called a Clipazine jeeez
>>
>>70219506
This.
>>
File: image.jpg (97 KB, 600x800) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
97 KB, 600x800
>>70219672
Maybe if you suck our cocks well let you borrow some, but they're not bomb proof. Sorry Jacque.
>>
>>70214935
Personally, I don't think that traffic cops/beat cops should be armed.
>>
>>70214935
>shoot the legs
Hiroshimoot please wordfilter that phrase to something funny
>>
>>70214935
Why not just shoot to kill all criminals, not like they ever reform in jail.
>>
File: 1453678056259.webm (3 MB, 854x480) Image search: [Google]
1453678056259.webm
3 MB, 854x480
>>70214935
A person can still attack you and cause serious harm after one body shot from a 9 mm.
>>
>>70214935
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=mwyfYLg0HzE
He's wearing too many clothes, a taser is guaranteed to not work.

Tasers are already not 100% effective.
>>
>>70214935
You want police to be allowed to shoot people, to use deadly force, even when their lives are not in imminent danger? You think the officer should gave preemptively prevented the man from charging him and forcing him to shoot to kill.

Ok. So police are now allowed to shoot to would a civilian if the civilian MIGHT try to kill him at a future time. Great. Cops get to shoot us to wound if we are being unruly.

Thanks, genius.
>>
>>70220110
Best image.Jpg ever
>>
>>70215938
Can't he sue you for making him disabled now ?
>>
>>70220242
but even poland can into shooting legs
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=VAedmsJ-Fb0
>>
>>70214935
I have a friend who is a cop. it is because they are trained to aim for the largest mass of the body, and by shooting at a leg or an arm could miss and cause worse damage... not saying I agree not saying I disagree. thats just the answer
>>
File: breivik2.jpg (67 KB, 640x460) Image search: [Google]
breivik2.jpg
67 KB, 640x460
>>70215440
This. Retards who talk about shooting the legs have never operated a firearm in their life. Firstly, in a life or death situation, legs are not an easy target. The abdomen is. And on the off chance you hit them, there's no guarantee they'll stop.
>>
>>70214935
Ehm, why would you spare a man who uses a knife against a cop?
>>
>>70219873
this

here is an outline of the human body, if you wanted to be sure to hit your target were would you aim?
>>
>>70219873

Nice so a toy laser blaster should be treated the same as the AK.

Burger logic, everyone.
>>
>>70214935
Never used a pistol? Why did he have to slide the top part back? Isn't that dangerous, he seems to have forgot.
>>
>>70220441
I thought firing a gun i just like call of duty though?

Can't you just use aim assist?
>>
File: Human arteries.jpg (56 KB, 384x462) Image search: [Google]
Human arteries.jpg
56 KB, 384x462
>>70220573
JUST SHOOT THE LEG DUDE LOL
FUCKING PIGS
>>
>>70214935
I mean come on man that cop could have done a double backflip over him adn judo wrestled that knife out of his hand. This is why people h8 the police m8 Jeez.

[spoiler]:^)[/spoiler]
>>
>>70220377
Shooting someone in the legs is the dumbest thing to do when there is a threat 5 feet in front of you. Have you ever had someone with a knife come at you? Not only do you have barely enough time to react, you're in panic mode. Do you really care about the other person, who is trying to kill you?

Not only that, shooting them in the leg is dumb because it can kill someone just the same, while making it extremely painful for you.
>>
>>70220129
>lets let niggers and other armed criminals run rough shot over police
>>
>>70220589
>being intentionally daft
People like you are what's wrong with the internet. Though, considering where we are, you're probably just trolling.
>>
File: Churchill.jpg (56 KB, 501x504) Image search: [Google]
Churchill.jpg
56 KB, 501x504
>>70220608
cheeky bastard you are, m8
>>
>>70217060
Take two situations. In each one, a man shot and killed the other man. That is the action the shooter took. What were the intentions?

Well, the first man came across a woman being raped at knife-point. So he shot the man raping her.

The second man was looking for a random person to kill.

Intent is what gives the action context.
>>
I'm one of those liberals who hate killer cops, BUT police shootings don't get any more justified than this one.
>>
>>70217198
>2016
>Not having police-issued V.A.T.S
>>
>>70214935
DUDE JUST GO IN VATS AND KNEECAP HIM
>>
>>70219436
Actually, generally 27 feet away is how far away they say someone needs to be to be able to effectively draw and fire, so it's only 3 extra feet, meaning even more retarded.
>>
>>70219596
Yeah, but literally no one tries to claim that Australia is a good place to live.
>>
>>70214935
Because they don't want to deal with shit.
>pulls knife
>gets shot
>whoa just a prank
>>
>>70219873
in which part of the video you have noticed any thread for that paki who got killed?

where have you noticed that killed paki having any "lethal" force?

jackass

he was a simple thief who was executed on the open streat - end of the story

stop fucking playing /k/ opyarToor
>>
>>70219786
Poor Hoobler...
>>
>Aim for upper legs
>Hit femoral artery
>Assailant bleeds out
or
>Hit reproductive organs
>Assailant can't reproduce

Win-win
>>
>>70220781

Are you seriously saying we should treat a plastic fork (considered a weapon on Bongistan) the same a handgun?

This is why American police is incompetent and trigger happy. They have no idea how to restrain and only shoot without any thought for the consenquence. Who can lame them when the courts almost always rule for Police.
>>
File: 1457919480306.gif (2 MB, 347x200) Image search: [Google]
1457919480306.gif
2 MB, 347x200
>>70220941
disregard this post - reaction on wrong video
>>
>>70221001
>Aim for heart
>Assailant dies
or
>Miss and hit lungs
>Assailant dies
Win-win
>>
>>70215574
>More effective than tasers, but less lethal than guns.
yeah it's called a stick
>>
>>70220589
A toy laser blaster isn't a weapon.
>>
>>70220834
Tell me more.
>>
>>70221074
No, I'm saying you intentionally misrepresented what he was saying. He wasn't saying that officers should shoot people who point laser toy blasters at them, you fucking retard.
>inb4 you accuse me of adhom despite having earned it
>>
>>70214935
Why didn't they just shoot the weapon out of the attacker's hand?
>>
>>70214935
Guy wanted to suicide by cop from the looks of it. Though DESU, since he's most likely homeless he'll probably have a better life in prison, since I doubt it'll be a maximum security one, or if it's determined he has psych issue's he'll end up in an appropriate facility.
>>
>>70221185

coming from the guy where a plastic fork and paper clip is considered a lethal weapon...
>>
>>70221074
In my view, a cop's life is worth the lives of many niggers. Expecting police to always hold out has gotten them killed before. Should they be cautious before firing? Yes, absolutely. But if a nigger's chimping out, you can't expect them to take that big of a risk. Some blacks are willing to die if they can take a few cops with them. Literal subhumans.
>>
Why don't cops just shoot the weapons out of their hands and then incapacitate them with some sweet kung fu moves?
>>
>>70214935
youre more liekly to hit osmeone else than you are to successfully disable someone.

plus, if you miss and hit them in a particularly painful spot, you have a lawsuit up your ass about cruel and unusual punishment.

its easier to just lay one in between their eyes.
>>
>>70215574
What you are looking for has already been done twenty years ago in France. It's called the Flashball and it shoots two 44mm rubber balls.
Leftists have been complaining about it for years, with a call for a ban of its use every time a nigger/sandnigger/antifa lost an eye/testicle/teeth to it. One day some knife wielding sandnigger was shot in the heart point blank after he tried to attack a cop. He died, and as a result, the Flashball is getting phased out of service.

Leftards are also advocating for the ban of the Taser.
They don't want cops to use guns, they don't want them to use flashballs, they don't want them to use tasers, they don't want cops to use telescopic batons. They want cops to be able to defend themselves, as simple as that.
>>
>>70221378
He clearly argued that all weapons should be treated equally despite differing in levels of lethality.

A pencil can be considered a weapon, and he's saying you shouldn't need to exercise restraint since a weapon is a weapon.

You're defending American police.... Not even Americans do that.
>>
File: Baruch_Goldstein.jpg (3 KB, 92x125) Image search: [Google]
Baruch_Goldstein.jpg
3 KB, 92x125
>>70221628
Good goy.
>>
>>70220432
>largest mass of the body
Just a fyi, it's called centre of mass.
>>
>>70221702
You're an absolute retard.
>>
>>70221628
I'm not even going to bother, you fucking robot. Learn how language works, and how non-autistic people speak.
>>
>>70214935
Dead criminals cost less than ones that need to be fed and clothed and defended with tax payer money. In addition, you can be certain they won't be repeat offenders. It is a win win for society.
>>
File: breivik5.png (153 KB, 1000x876) Image search: [Google]
breivik5.png
153 KB, 1000x876
>>70221784
Keep raging, leaf. NIggers will continue to get blasted away when they chimp out. Besides, don't you have a bull to prep?
>>
Cuz dey b da ebil wyteez
>>
>>70221786

You went form ad hominem to completely ignoring the argument.
I think you're the retard here.
>>
>>70214935
>Why don't American cops just shoot the legs
you are a moron, you do not use lethal force to apprehend a suspect.

>or better yet, use a taser?
they use them every day but it generally does not make national headlines.
>>
>>70214935
First of all you shoot to kill. Center of mass is largest target. This is why you don't point a gun at anything you don't intend to destroy. The cops here were extremely professional and honestly the cop should have dropped him soon as he pulled the knife at him close quarters. You can tell the cop's a good guy and didn't want to hurt him. Luckily it ended well for everyone involved. Kudos to the cops.
>>
>>70221982

I don't care what your police do, I already they're incompetent hicks just waiting to shoot anyone who even looks at the wrong.

Police kill more of American citizens than ISIS, you have to be a bootlicking dolt to praise the American police.
>>
File: 1458436838067.jpg (70 KB, 500x500) Image search: [Google]
1458436838067.jpg
70 KB, 500x500
one of the problems with tazers is get pulled over. give cop some side eye and get tazed. cop ask for id reach into pocket too fast get tazed. you have no idea how much american cops love new toys
>>
>>70214935
Because some times bitch's need to die.
>>
>>70216172
>see nigger with knife chimping out
>attach silly orange thing to end of gun so it looks like a toy
>point at him and yell "LESSLETHAL LESSLETHAL"
>nigger thinks you're mocking him and goes berserk
Better hope that fucking thing works.
>>
File: Zimmerman2.jpg (130 KB, 1406x488) Image search: [Google]
Zimmerman2.jpg
130 KB, 1406x488
>>70222283
>I don't care what your police do
>shills constantly against police
Which is it, leaf? Do you care or not? Because you seem pretty goddamn rustled.
>>
>>70222451
Just because I think they're incompetent doesn't mean I can't care about how incomptent they are.

Once again, Burgers demonstrating a lack of logical reasoning.
>>
>>70222056
No, you know what, I'm not going to give you the satisfaction of thinking you're not retarded.

What he said in his post was that anyone with a lethal (but less lethal than a pistol, for example a knife) should still be considered lethal, and shot.
He didn't word it in a way that a robot could understand, but he probably wasn't expecting a fucking robot like you to read it and grasp at every possible straw. Nowhere in his post did he say that "a toy laser blaster should be treated the same as the AK". You extrapolated that, because you're a fucking retard who doesn't know how language works.

>completely ignoring the argument.
What argument? I'm not arguing for or against anything related to this thread, I just called you out for being a fucking moron.

I suggest you brush this off as trolling, and walk away with a modicum of dignity.
>>
File: 1455465117435.jpg (204 KB, 728x902) Image search: [Google]
1455465117435.jpg
204 KB, 728x902
>>70214935
the use of lethal force in a non lethal manner will result 9/10 in jail time for the one defending themselves

the prosecution will claim, well if you were in a state of mine to disarm a man so easily with a bullet you could have done so with say, a taser, or pepper spray

and they will get you on the unlawful use of force

>>70215281
also your a fucking retard, the second you go to pull out a taser while holding your firearm is an opportunity for anyone to easily close the distance while you're fiddling with your equipment

https://youtu.be/yfi3Ndh3n-g

here's an interesting perspective

I like how everybody believes they will be able to remain in a state of calm 24/7 as if they are an experienced soldier of 20 years used to being shot at and its just another day on the job and can line up a shot perfectly on a moving targets thin leg without worrying about adrenaline getting in their way
>>
File: 1234567876512351.png (52 KB, 1318x273) Image search: [Google]
1234567876512351.png
52 KB, 1318x273
Easiest way to not get shot by the police? Don't do stupid shit. Mentally ill? High on drugs? Too bad, you die.
>>
>>70221472
I'm not English. We still have guns here and our police are among the best trained in the world. They also carry MP5s and G36Cs as standard issue.
>>
File: 1459324216269.jpg (35 KB, 460x418) Image search: [Google]
1459324216269.jpg
35 KB, 460x418
>>70222615
>muh burgers are retarded meme
Fuck off, shill. You sound like an edgy teen who has never seen the realities of crime. Fucking retard. Pic related is you.
>>
>>70214935
>Shoot him in the leg.
Says a person who's never been shot in the leg. It hurts like shit, sure, but some can still walk on it. He's close enough to still rush the policeman and stab him. No one likes being stabbed.
>use a taser
Look at his clothes. A taser isn't going to penetrate those layers.
>>
>>70214935
Decent b8 but if not then you haven't aimed a firearm before.

Center of mass is the most efficient way of stopping a threat.
>>
>>70214935
>Why don't American cops just shoot the legs,
Exactly. Think about it
1)legs are not small, potentially fast moving targets
2)There are literally zero major blood vessels or bones to hit that could lead to death anyway
3)Shooting someone in the legs will 100% make them not a threat
Holy shit OP you're a genius
>>
File: 1458061834239.gif (10 KB, 600x694) Image search: [Google]
1458061834239.gif
10 KB, 600x694
>>
>>70216893
That's why that type of ammo is designated "less lethal" now. It's a legal defense.
>>
>>70222648

You really are a grade A retard aren't you? Let me break it down in green text so you can understand and drop this whole pretentious notion of "understanding language".

>All weapons, despite differing in levels of lethality, should all be treated the same
>anything can be considered a weapon
>therefore, a fork wielder should be considered that same threat as a gun wielder

If you don't see what's wrong with that, you're hopeless and you should Reply to me ever again retard
>>
>>70223255
You're unnecessarily taking what he's saying to the extreme, when you (unless you're actually retarded) know that wasn't what he meant. This is what I mean when I say you're a robot.
>>
>>70214935
In a word. Lawsuits. When cops shoot its always to kill. This is why they mag dump.

If a cops start shooting at you, shoot back to kill or run. Because youre already over the line.
>>
>>70223370

So you've never actually have a debate?this is how you poke holes in people's arguments. It's technique in debating.

Anyway, I can tell you're American with the way you suck American police cock.
>>
>>70214935
I don't see the problem?
They clearly didn't want to shoot him and gave him a long time to give up. He chose to die.
>>
>>70223592
>It's technique in debating.
Yeah, if you're one of those people who are intentionally intellectually dishonest. Only retards deal in extremes.
>Anyway, I can tell you're American with the way you suck American police cock
No, I'm pretty much as Danish as they come. And I still haven't revealed my position on this issue. All my posts in this thread have been calling out your dishonesty, because that shit seriously pisses me off. Again, you're grasping at straws.

Just say "lololol I trol u" already and be done with it.
>>
>>70214935
the thing is, he did shoot him in/near the legs, and he didnt stop, why waste another bullet if after being shot once he didnt do as he was told. God gave him a second chance and he wasted it.
>>
>>70223806

Dishonesty. Way to pull the emotional appeal card, Burger bro.

Just answer the following question with a yes or no:
Are the threat levels of a fork wielder equal to the threat levels of a gun wielder?

If you answered yes, you're a retard.
If you answer no, you're a sane person.
>>
>>70222681
You're*
You're a fucking retard*
Desu
>>
File: beer.jpg (69 KB, 288x498) Image search: [Google]
beer.jpg
69 KB, 288x498
>>70214935
Because
1. Watch the video. People don't stop moving right after shot, like in the movies
2. It's not that easy to hit a leg. Especially if you're on a stressful situation. That's why soldiers and cops are trained to aim at the center of mass.
3. Guns are made to be used with lethal force in the first place.
4. Teasers only have one shot. If you miss, you're fucked.
>>
>>70224054
>emotional appeal
Oh, well, excuse me for having morals, faggot.

>Are the threat levels of a fork wielder equal to the threat levels of a gun wielder?
Of course not. This is an entirely pointless question, though, as he never argued that. You and I both know he was talking about pistols and knives, not pistols and forks.
>>
File: 1445789588671.gif (186 KB, 678x422) Image search: [Google]
1445789588671.gif
186 KB, 678x422
>>70224438

So, at least you're sane and see that different threat levels exists.
He was arguing threat levels are equal against all weapons despite differing in lethality.

What are we arguing about? We should have a beer.
>>
>>70216582
It's also mentioned on the site that he turned out to be a suspect on the run for a homicide.
Given he freaked out when the officer checked him for weapons, it certainly doesn't bode well for his innocence in that case either.
>>
>>70224649
I can kind of see where you're coming from, but I still disagree. I don't want to get into a debate about when "less lethal" turns into "effectively not lethal" though. I have other things to do.

>What are we arguing about? We should have a beer.
No, I don't associate with faggots :^)
>>
File: 1458939287502.gif (822 KB, 600x366) Image search: [Google]
1458939287502.gif
822 KB, 600x366
>>70225350

Enjoy Ahmed and Jamal, Dane. How's Europe by the way?

We're having a BBQ over here and you just got un-invited. Burger bros are bringing hamburgers.
>>
>>70214935
>hitting a moving kneecap with a 4/10ths of an inch wide projectile is easily done
cops shoot for the torso because it's the easiest thing to hit with a high probability of stopping the target
>>
>>70225688
>Enjoy Ahmed and Jamal
Enjoy 2016.
>How's Europe by the way?
Terrible teebeehaitch. Cucks all over.
>>
>>70214935
Jesus, I'm surprised there are so many retards in this thread. The ONLY way to immediately stop a charging mammal, the mental state of which can't be discerned, is to shoot it in either heart or in the brain stem.
>>
File: _DSC7622.jpg (55 KB, 445x296) Image search: [Google]
_DSC7622.jpg
55 KB, 445x296
>>70222352
Hipster Mexican girls are my fuckin' fetish, man.

Me gusta.
>>
>>70214935
We Americans are on a different physical level. Takers and leg shots cannot stop us. You better hit somewhere above the belt, because we don't go down otherwise.
>>
>>70220362
>>70215938
Anyone who shoots the legs could actually go to prison. If you want to stay out of prison, whenever you fire your weapon, shoot to kill.

Bit backwards, I know. But shooting the legs proves that you weren't actually *fearing for your life*. That's the only acceptable reason to fire your weapon in a US court room
>>
File: 1323915155011.gif (741 KB, 320x240) Image search: [Google]
1323915155011.gif
741 KB, 320x240
>>70214935

The issue is someone grappling and getting the gun. Cops are usually defending their weapons tbqhfamlrn2firearmsm8shiggitydoowopbadoo
Thread replies: 183
Thread images: 30

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.