[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
>Mississippi passes legislation to protect Christians if
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /pol/ - Politically Incorrect

Thread replies: 14
Thread images: 3
File: Flag_of_Mississippi.svg.png (49 KB, 2000x1333) Image search: [Google]
Flag_of_Mississippi.svg.png
49 KB, 2000x1333
>Mississippi passes legislation to protect Christians if they don't want to serve homosexuals
>New York and Vermont literally ban official state travel to Mississippi
>Multiple state businesses issue statements of disapproval.

Why are liberals so fucking childish? Is it so hard to accept that some people disagree with you? Not everyone wants to sign off on the sinful, aids-infested, nihilist, orgy lifestyle of gays.

http://news10.com/2016/04/06/new-york-vermont-ban-official-travel-to-mississippi-over-lgbt-law/
>>
I'm sure mississippians are very upset about a bunch of northeastern liberal faggots refusing to travel to their state.
>>
This is bullshit, the 1st amendment protects their right.
>>
>>
>>70214970
I know. It shouldn't even be controversial imo. Businesses should be able to refuse business to anyone. The liberals wouldn't give a shit if a muslim bakery refused gay business (it's happened and didn't make the news).

If I walk into a black bakery wearing a klan hood should they be forced to serve me?

Liberals just cannot comprehend that people have a different worldview than them.
>>
>>70214930
I'm not Mississippian, but I'm upset by the childishness of our countries elected officials
>>
>>70214990
kek
>>
>>70214801
"""""Progressive""""" left
>>
File: image.jpg (256 KB, 1203x1447) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
256 KB, 1203x1447
>>70214801
Damn I am sick of their bitching.
Curb-stomp the queers, fag drag now!
>>
>>70214801
based south

time to hoist the confederate flag
>>
>>70214801
You would think that the point of having many states would be to have diverse laws and to be different from each other. Guess not EVERYONE MUST BE THE SAME AND OBEY.
>>
They have the kikes that own America behind them.
>>
>>70217410
it's sad that Massachusetts of all states doesn't give enough of a shit to complain about what the south does.
Walsh tried to ban state travel from Boston to North Carolina here and he got ridiculed for it, all we wanted here was fag rights for our own state. No one here gives a fuck about the rest of them.
>>
Mississippian here

Should have labeled it as something other than religious and it would have gotten less flak.
Thread replies: 14
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.